Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 02:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 8906

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 07:22:28 PM

It's funny to see him saying "you should never have to boast and tell others you are a leader" while that's all he's really done. Always has to paint himself better and smarter and more experienced than he is, which is exactly what got Gleb here on his tail. Had he kept his head down he'd be just another faucet-milking mid-2014 Bitcoin "entrepreneur" but where's the fun in that. He had to make himself an early adopter so that all the kids would think he's cool. Pathetic waste of bandwidth.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:48:27 PM

It's funny to see him saying "you should never have to boast and tell others you are a leader" while that's all he's really done. Always has to paint himself better and smarter and more experienced than he is, which is exactly what got Gleb here on his tail. Had he kept his head down he'd be just another faucet-milking mid-2014 Bitcoin "entrepreneur" but where's the fun in that. He had to make himself an early adopter so that all the kids would think he's cool. Pathetic waste of bandwidth.

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

Having worked in the flea market industry for a few decades and retired from owning the largest solar powered flea market in all of Tennessee, I'm pretty sure I can spot a fuckin' liar when I see one.
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 07:52:30 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 08:36:10 PM by Crestington

He was mainly replying to what I was saying about keeping cool when someone is grilling you and need have a thick skin to survive around here. I liked that he tries to take the information on board but also hard to change yourself all at once. I don't really like to share peoples private conversations out of respect for things said in confidence but it's interesting to see another perspective, popcorn is great so let's see where this goes Tongue
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2015, 08:16:55 PM

He was mainly replying to what I was saying about keeping cool when someone is grilling you and need have a thick skin to survive around here. I liked that he's tries to take the information on board but also hard to change yourself all at once. I don't really like to share peoples private conversations out of respect for things said in confidence but it's interesting to see another perspective, popcorn is great so let's see where this goes Tongue

I gotta go away for the weekend so let me make a prediction. Mr. Pinoy may or may not show up here and/or on GH within the next few days, he may or may not be full of righteous indignation and whine about all those mean people victimizing him, but he most definitely will NOT address any of the lies or his deleting of older posts. Because that's all FUD and has nothing to do with his new and completely honest self.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:28:03 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2015, 08:51:22 PM by Gleb Gamow

He was mainly replying to what I was saying about keeping cool when someone is grilling you and need have a thick skin to survive around here. I liked that he's tries to take the information on board but also hard to change yourself all at once. I don't really like to share peoples private conversations out of respect for things said in confidence but it's interesting to see another perspective, popcorn is great so let's see where this goes Tongue

It's been alluded to before that he could've easily brushed most shit to the side and/or fess up to some of the falsehoods he's made in the past that may not have taken away from his venerable enterprise if it is indeed on the up-and-up, but Leroy opted to continued to come here and compound lies with more lies with even more lies, up to and including his last attempt to discredit us naysayers.

I, myself, have a major project I'm working on, and I'm sure I'll have to face some discontent when the time comes for me to first introduce it, but the last thing I would be doing is sticking it up the asses of the very people I'm hoping will embrace the project. That'd be suicidal!

Also, my copy won't be littered with grammatical errors where others will have to point out such to me and then I'll address them with a post stating that I'm going to be more careful, but it, too, would be full of grammatical errors. That's madness! This fuckin' Leroy Fodor dude continues to misspell their as thier, but I guess that's to be expected when one's a Cheif Operating Officer having a business degree from Ohoi Unevircity in "Merica".

http://www.signweb.com/forum/help-wanted/wrap-this-ink-is-looking-for-the-best-designer-sa#.VcJvD_lViko

8/2000 - 6/2003 Ohio University Associate Degree Business Management
St.Clairsville - Ohio - US

8/1997 - 6/1999 Belmont Tech Vocational Computer Science

1/1996 - 5/1996 St.Clairsville High School High School or equivalent

https://plus.google.com/104778675700268882978/posts

Talk about being a retard! This Leroy Fodor dude actually thought it a good idea to link to a key source that proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that he ain't right, in essence giving me more cred. That's fuckin' amazing! I'm leaning toward to Katrina Fodor having no fuckin' clue as to how she got pregnant - twice - let alone by who given that she's probably community property there in Leroy's neck of the woods.

I gotta go away for the weekend so let me make a prediction. Mr. Pinoy may or may not show up here and/or on GH within the next few days, he may or may not be full of righteous indignation and whine about all those mean people victimizing him, but he most definitely will NOT address any of the lies or his deleting of older posts. Because that's all FUD and has nothing to do with his new and completely honest self.

You fucked up now! Leroy's gonna include you on this Google+ page to show his 52 followers, who also aren't playing with full decks, what a big fuckin' idiot you are and shouldn't be trusted because of your slanderous actions toward the venerable Leroy Fodor.

Please, Jehovah, don't it be true that Leroy Fodor is tryin' to procreate. The last thing we need on this planet are solar powered retards.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 09:50:48 PM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

Having worked in the flea market industry for a few decades and retired from owning the largest solar powered flea market in all of Tennessee, I'm pretty sure I can spot a fuckin' liar when I see one.

I'm supposing that every single person in the state of Tennessee told you that your flea market was the largest solar powered flea market in the whole state, correct?
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:29:11 PM

I'm supposing that every single person in the state of Tennessee told you that your flea market was the largest solar powered flea market in the whole state, correct?

AND a cigarette-butt-eating alien from Kentucky that was kind enough to give me a tour of her (yes, it was a her) mothership.  Tongue
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:09:43 AM

You fucked up now! Leroy's gonna include you on this Google+ page to show his 52 followers, who also aren't playing with full decks, what a big fuckin' idiot you are and shouldn't be trusted because of your slanderous actions toward the venerable Leroy Fodor.

Dang it, my online career is shattered. Probably gonna need to downgrade to real life and get one of them jobs or something.
Xandrah

Activity: 270
Merit: 260

DeltaPool Owner https://deltapool.net

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 12:39:12 AM

Dang it, my online career is shattered. Probably gonna need to downgrade to real life and get one of them jobs or something.

Darn lifes a bitch huh?
waterpile

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 01:10:53 AM

Leroy if you're currently subscribed in this thread, I like to tell you that.

I love the part where, you are calling me a Coward.

You are also a coward Leroy because you can't accept the fact that you indeed own a invisible solar panels to power up your miners and you're a conman.

coward hiding in your self-moderated thread and blocking me lol.

You don't have to teach me about my country coz you don't know much about it. lol
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:47:09 AM

I do not boast I am the leader of anything,SO please stop putting words in my mouth. I work hard and learn what I need to, every wallet is different in its own way, and every time you add a wallet you must research it, test it, you just dont jump in with both feet and expect to do well. And the best place to get your knowledge is the people who built, shaped and molded the coin. I see nothing wrong with that in any way so you?

Gleb got on here in the first place because he was offended I deleted his offtopic post in my thread where he blamed and said that I and wofvman were the same person, which we were not, every single aspect of his twisting posts, bolding enlarging and distracting pens, his lack of understanding a situation and discrepancies in posts timelines, all this has lead us where we are, even now he just posted somewhere we have no proof of mining, and its everywhere, and the proof of mining has been there since the launch of the site, People like you may not have liked the proof I offered, but you found out tho didnt you I didnt lie did I. I told the truth and the stuff I put on the site as proof was in fact not a lie or fabricated in any way was it, it was not photoshopped, it was the TRUTH wasn't it Suchmoon. You of all people knew better. But I didnt see where you tell Bruno, "Oh wait bro lets be fair and give credit where it is due, StakeMiners has posted proof of mining on another site, so we cant say they have no proof of mining anymore" Oh god forbid you guys actually admit when your wrong huh?

ANd suchmoon you see how that worked right, you guys complained, condemned me and called me names becasue you "assumed" we did not have proof of mining that satisfied you, then when presented with exactly the proof you wanted we got no apology for your accusations, we got no acknowledgement you were wrong, you just moved on past that and back to looping unrelated posts.

And that is why I dont answer you, because it does not matter what kind of answer I give, you refuse to admit when your wrong. You guys dont want to play fair, how many times is bruno going to promise" Oh if you prove this i will leave you alone" he is notorious for this, even as far as making bets with people that he himself reneged on due to loosing his side of the bet. Bruno cant keep his own promises, If he has such  a hard time keeping tru to his own words how can we expect him to ever tell the truth.

cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 03:59:23 AM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

So let me see if I got this right, You blatantly LIED to your competitor in order to get an edge on him very interesting. So It is ok for you to Lie right Bruno? If you are willing to go that far as to LIE to a competitor how much of this thread have you LIED in an attempt to get an edge over me?

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:27:51 AM

You guys don't want to play fair
You don't want to admit that you lied about and exaggerated your past.

These are not the traits of a trustworthy person.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 05:45:21 AM

When I used to set up at the flea market in Atlanta, there was this dude who sat up next to me who was an expert on everything. When he saw I was doing well in antiques, he, too, started stocking antiques in his booth. I oftentimes fucked with him by walking up to an obvious Eastwood piece (for an example) and state something like that's a nice Art Deco piece you have there and that it's priced too low, whereupon he would up the price on the item and every time (and I mean every time) a person simply walked up to the piece, he would bark out that it was Art Deco. On several occasions he got into arguments with customers when they tried to correct him because he was right and knew his shit - the shit I versed him on.  Grin Grin Grin

So let me see if I got this right, You blatantly LIED to your competitor in order to get an edge on him very interesting. So It is ok for you to Lie right Bruno? If you are willing to go that far as to LIE to a competitor how much of this thread have you LIED in an attempt to get an edge over me?

You sir re, I I blatantly lied to a dude who sat up next to me who was selling wearing apparel seconds as unblemished new stock while I was selling antiques, primitive furniture and architectural salvage. Like you, the dude had a major disorder, and had to always be right with he prospected customers, many of which left his booth empty handed to head to a like booth around the corner to purchase virtually the exact same items at a higher price point most the time due to that dude's attitude alone. He (I just remembered his name as Larry, never knowing his last name) used to come to my booth when I was busy with customers and interrupt my conducting of business, whereupon I've always kindly got him to leave to not show my customers me being an ass, nor did I ever bitch about him to other customers, for that, too, would've labeled me an asshole.

Yes, I share the hell did fuck with him after he starting interrupting my business by trying to sell what I was selling now in his booth, with he even going as far as coming to my customers in my booth and trying to drag them away so that they could see his wares. It was at this point that I opted to totally fuck with him unbeknownst to him, unlike me now telling you that I've fucked with you penning shit to see you come back to this thread once again after stating you were none with my ass. As you can see, just like the other half dozen times you've promised the same, your lying ass is back here crying like a little baby.

Now, I'm going to tear your latest diatribe post above apart as soon as I parse it, for it, like other bullshit you've penned in the past, doesn't make a lick of sense. No wonder you in-laws treated you like shit. Because you continued to ask for it. The ONLY person wanting you back is your mommy in OHIO, probably because you're an only child and she wants you around to teach her church buddies to raise their children correctly otherwise they'll eventually go Full FODOR!

Speaking of Wofvman, Jack[shit], why the fuck did you need an initial investor to jumpstart this Ponzi StakeMiners thingy? I mean, firstly, you're doing all the work and his just the money dude, according your words, and secondly, his financial input would've ONLY been the purchase of a domain name and hosting cost. NOT ONE IOTA MORE OF MONEYS NEEDED TO BE OUTLAID since the rest was just IP, albeit I'm being kind by including the "I" part. According to one of your timelines, you started with nothing in June to show the world it could be done, and have miners in July that ROI'ed by October and was stashing 30% (once you stated 100%) of all that was mined away not to be touched. I mean, you're pushing 40, and Wofvman is 20, at best, who he, himself, was seeking $1,500 via GoFundMe. Exactly what kind of bullshit are you two pulling? And if admins of those coins you're staking don't see through your lyin' piece of shit scheme, that sure the hell says a lot about their endeavors, don't it?

All that said, I apologize for not going back and correctly any grammatical errors in this post because you the fuck and worth it. Also, I apologize to my followers for not highlighting any text with the except of ...

Never, ever go Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 06:25:11 AM

I do not boast I am the leader of anything,SO please stop putting words in my mouth. <drawing a simile is not putting words in one's mouth>  I work hard and learn what I need to, <I guess spelling isn't on the list> every wallet is different in its own way, <Non Sequitur> and every time you add a wallet you must research it, test it, you just dont jump in with both feet and expect to do well. And the best place to get your knowledge is the people who built, shaped and molded the coin. I see nothing wrong with that in any way so you? <Non Sequitur>

Gleb got on here in the first place because he was offended <at no point was I offended that a lying piece of shit deleted my post sans addressing it> I deleted his offtopic post in my thread where he blamed and said that I and wofvman were the same person, <may have gotten the connection incorrect, but wanted to point out to others that a ruse was afoot> which we were not, <conceded> every single aspect of his twisting posts, <only reason you may consider my posts twisted is because they were designed to untwist yours> bolding enlarging and distracting pens, <FREAKS your ASs OUt doseN'T iT!> his lack of understanding a situation and discrepancies in posts timelines, <BOY, you seriously ain't fuckin' right, for everybody here but your retard ass sees the discrepancies in your post timelines> all this has lead us where we are, <your ass on the ropes and in a corner, still stuck in the Philippines with no way back to "Merica"> even now he just posted somewhere we have no proof of mining, <dude, I've proven that you've indeed mined, but not as extensively as you've lead others to have been via some mythical solar powered mining ranch on the big island of the Philippines> and its everywhere, <dude, I've cited it!> and the proof of mining has been there since the launch of the site, <dude, the more you talk about having a mining operation, I may start leaning the other way that none exist> People like you may not have liked the proof I offered, <damn straight, because offering no proof is something a normal person shouldn't like, and me is normal> but you found out tho didnt you I didnt lie did I. <yep, we ALL found out you didn't lie ONCE!, but please don't make us hunt it thru your misspelllleeddd lies> I told the truth and the stuff I put on the site as proof was in fact not a lie or fabricated <lucky you put that "or" in there> in any way was it, <is that a question?> it was not photoshopped, <even I didn't see "photoshopped" coming into play here> it was the TRUTH wasn't it Suchmoon. <FUCK ME! Leroy quit talkin' 'bout me for a sec, for I'm an attention whore> You of all people knew better. <HaHa!, Suchmoon. You were served! Please, Jehovah, make Leroy bring the attention back to me. AMeNNNo!> But I didnt see where you tell Bruno, "Oh wait bro lets be fair and give credit where it is due, StakeMiners has posted proof of mining on another site, so we cant say they have no proof of mining anymore" Oh god forbid you guys actually admit when your wrong huh? <Does Leroy seriously have mining bitcoins and staking altcoins mixed up? The latter's the proof that others were seeking while I was sticking the lying aspect up his ass.>

ANd suchmoon you see how that worked right, you guys complained, condemned me and called me names becasue you "assumed" we did not have proof of mining that satisfied you, then when presented with exactly the proof you wanted we got no apology for your accusations, we got no acknowledgement you were wrong, you just moved on past that and back to looping unrelated posts. <I guess so! At this point, I honestly believe that Leroy should blow his motherfuckin' brains out before he harms somebody. Gone Full FODOR! is nowhere near what state of mind this crazy fuck is in. I guess now declaring him such or a retard is actually a compliment at this stage.>

And that is why I dont answer you, because it does not matter what kind of answer I give, you refuse to admit when your wrong. <The only time that Leroy admitted he was wrong was when he forgot he changed his Twitter account name after declaring twice that I was wrong that such occurred till I dug up definitive proof that such happened, then he caved and said that he had but fogot.> You guys dont want to play fair, < Cry just waiting for you pick up your bat and ball and go home with your tail between your legs is all  Cry> how many times is bruno going to promise" Oh if you prove this i will leave you alone" he is notorious for this, <I've NEVER SAID THAT!> even as far as making bets with people that he himself reneged on due to loosing his side of the bet. <Now this fucker is lying!> Bruno cant keep his own promises, If he has such  a hard time keeping tru to his own words how can we expect him to ever tell the truth. <and I'm goin' to continue keeping tru as soon as figure out was "tru" is, for I don't think it's a "Merica" thing>

Now, this truly pissed me off! I ran out of things to refute.

Please, Jehovah, make Leroy Fodor come back and play with us. We PROMISE to play fair by our rules. We'll even not call him a retard one less time per day so that he can think he's special like the rest of us. AMennoo!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:16:38 AM

Are there movie theaters in the Philippines? I'm just saying...

Never, ever go Full FODOR!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:35:08 AM

I do not boast I am the leader of anything,SO please stop putting words in my mouth.

Where the fuck did you assholes come from all of a sudden? If you think there's a better way of maintaining an network, implement it, Bitcoin is open source, that's the reason why devs don't bow to your every whim, if you want to make changes you need to download the code yourself and get to it. Something tells me though you guys definitely don't have the expertise to even organise something like that let alone code which is why you're here bitching at the developers instead.

Oh get over yourself bro what are you doing for bitcoin NOTHING where is your mining pool, your merchant site, where is your casino, what are you doing to help bitcoin, Hell do you have even a basic informational site, a facebook group what do you have?? YOU HAVE Nothing so so dont bitch at us like you are all high and mighty. Oh my bad you have a very basic website store that does not sell anything people need or wants in order to sue bitcoins to buy them. HAHAHA

I have an informational website
a facebook group
I hold seminars all over the Philippines to raise awareness (FREE OF CHARGE)
I have a mining farm
I have trading accounts.
I have 2 projects in the working because those other projects just got finished

I am doing something

and I do know how to code thank you Smiley dont judge a cover bro.

Sounds to me like somebody coming across as a leader unless Leroy Fodor wants to go on record and declare that the above depicts him as a follower.

What say you, Mr. I'm No Leader & Follow Those I Follow?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2015, 07:37:09 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2015, 07:58:20 AM by cyberpinoy

No matter how you want to rationalize the situation  in your mind Bruno the fact is you lied to a competitor in order to get ahead, you felt threatened and irritated by him and his competitive antics and the best decision you could come up with in your mind was to Lie to him in order to get ahead. This shows your true colors Bruno at its finest. When backed into a corner, and angry at someone your best defense is to lie.

And I did not Need wofvman in order to get StakeMiners launched, Tai and I had been friends looking together how we could make a system that would be a good investment opportunity for people. I made a business agreement with him, this is why he is involved, See Bruno when you make a business deal with someone you should do your best to honor the promises you make in that business deal, even if it means angry people who fail at their own projects will belittle you and take the information and smear your name thru the mud because of it.

I am absolutely not embarrassed I am able to make a promise and keep it.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:40:17 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=924222.msg10145784#msg10145784

Stop defending the Devs like they are some kind of Gods, its thier responsibility to create a demand for the coin its been 6 years time for them to go to work. Its thier job to make sure the coin succeeds, time to go to work. Its been 6 years no more infancy, no more bullshit DO YOUR DAMN JOBS DEVELOPERS!!!!

Leroy Fodor proves time and time and time again that he doesn't have any fuckin' idea what he's talkin' 'bout, yet their are altcoin developers embracing his ass like long lost fuck buddies.

I'm officially goin' on record and declaring that every entity attached to Leroy Fodor is a 100% scam since they don't have the common sense to not be attached to his kind in the first place.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 07:46:06 AM
Last edit: April 07, 2016, 03:08:20 AM by Gleb Gamow

We are iStakeEM, a PoS altcoin mining business.

We always promised the crypto community that if we ever found a way to show all the other cloud mining businesses how to do it, we would make a cloud based mining business and prove to them you can make a great ROI and us still being very honest. We don’t hide behind WhoIS because we won’t waste your investments on some domain name that the bad governments could easily take down.

First, a little about the founder of iStakeEM. He is a former Forex trading, selling off his entire portfolio so to build the largest bitcoin mining farm in the third-world country which he currently resides, but is a US citizen abiding by all laws of the US America. His largest bitcoin mining operation was complete with west-facing solar panels to get the maximum output from the sun during the peek afternoon hours. Unfortunately, jealous yokels burnt the place to the ground losing the profitable operation that also consisted of other businesses and his home in the basement, causing him, his wife, and two kids to move across the street to live with his in-laws.

Not to be deterred, the founder went on a quest to rebuild while conducting seminars all across the country where he lives. Not touching any of his Forex profits in reserves, he took advantage of the myriad faucets available from new and existing cryptos. Within three short months, he had enough to purchase his first bitcoin miner which ROIed quicker than anybody else, so he purchased a second, repeated the process, then several others, to finally, once again, having the largest bitcoin mining farm in the country where he resides.

Being an honest and giving man, he, along with a team of like-minded individuals, built iStakeEM from scratch, all working hard hours on end investigating the various Proof-of-Stake coins between thier online gaming activities. We are now proud to announce that the task has been completed.

INTRODUCING iStakeEM:

No matter how you want to rationalize the situation  in your mind Bruno the fact is you lied to a competitor in order to get ahead, you felt threatened and irritated by him and his competitive antics and the best decision you could come up with in your mind was to Lie to him in order to get ahead. This shows your true colors Bruno at its finest. When backed into a corner, and angry at someone your best defense is to lie.

And I did not Need wofvman in order to get StakeMiners launched, Tai and I had been friends looking together how we could make a system that would be a good investment opportunity for people. I made a business agreement with him, this is why he is involved, See Bruno when you make a business deal with someone you should do your best to honor the promises you make in that business deal, even if it means angry people who fail at their own projects will belittle you and take the information and smear your name thru the mud because of it.

I am absolutely not embarrassed I am able to make a promise and keep it.

So, you made a business deal with a person you didn't need, eh? And tell me more about this friendship between you and Wofvman while I go and hunt the first time he came to your Facebook page and introduced himself after you just learnt about Bitcoin back in June, 2014, and NOT in 2009 like you have fuckin' lied about, or do you want to go on record once again and declare that you did not lie and were part of Bitcoin during its nascent stage while you were in Carolina and some fuck buddy told you about it so you investigated Bitcoin, or was it you learnt about Bitcoin on all the Forex forums you were a member of and started investing Bitcoin, both STORIES you've told, and both CAN'T be fuckin' true.

Now, go get a blowjob from your retard wife so that she can blow some sense into your ass since she'll be there anyway.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: