Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:22:07 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

I mean seriously your really reaching right now, because no matter how you dance around the subject None of this has a direct relation to StakeMiners, StakeMiners is POS you want facts about POW and POW facts will not help StakeMiners business model.

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

EARN MONEY BY INVEST YOUR MONEY

~You can invest any amount that you want through BTC, LTC, Dogecoins .v...v

~Your profit is a Paid Per Porportion (PPP) basis. What this means is if you own 10% of the mining pool stake weight you get 10% of the profit earned.

~Your investment profit is paid on a weekly basis. We manually process payment to your bitcoin payout address you have on file associated with your stakeminer account.

~Payments are processed manually for your security as well as the pools. Payment is made every Monday night Eastern Time Around Midnight

~We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware that allows us to make money so we dont need to take fees from your profit

With apologies, at the risk of twisting the truth, I, Bruno, the truth twister, will refrain from commenting on the above, ONLY allowing Leroy Fodor's words speak for themselves.

BONUS QUOTE: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/582

If you ask questions that is not based on a post from years ago that is not related to stakeminers, why do I need to answer them this is not POS MINING A LOOK INTO LEROY FODORS HISTORY IN CRYPTO thread is it? Its a StakeMiners thread, so what does POW hardware have to do with POS, What when i got into n"Bitcoin" have to do with alt currencies, and why would it effect anyone's decisions on investing in a POS pool? Shouldn't you be asking more relevant questions about POS and not worry about POW? I mean i must assume you are asking questions because you are interested in investing with StakeMiners right? SO tell us what does POW mining hardware, and bitcoins have to do with POS mining, other than the fact we accept BTC as payment for an investment.

Now if a post from years ago would have an affiliation with stakeminers that is different, ask on, But POW mining has no bearing on the Stakeminers business model at this juncture.

We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:37:01 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/731

Also, I never said at any time I did not have backups, this was an assumption on your part. Actually, I said the fire destroyed the backups I had as well as the wallet itself, Lets see how organized you are and what you think about first when at 5:30 AM you are awakened to your house being on fire, am i to assume you would worry more about a USB stick than your 4 year old daughter and wife? I seriously doubt it, don't pass judgement on a situation unless you have been thru it yourself.

And now we have backups stored in separate location as well as the ones locked up here at the office. So if something does happen here we still have a backup in a totally different location. The thing about making mistakes in life is that you learn from them, clearly I have.

Great! So simply put your hands on one of them readily available backups containing ONE definitive bitcoin wallet address you've used when you got back into mining in 2013 and I will lock this thread and you will never hear from me again. If I ever mention your name after you've provided proof, theymos has my permission to ban me from this forum for life, whereupon I would also lose my good name (it's a tarp, Leroy! don't reply or comment on that latter claim! Bruno's a cheif theif! he's a liar! he rapes underage girls! he fucks goats! he did contract work for BFL and showed his 1099 as proof! he twist things! he jacks off to underage boys! did I mention he fucks goats?! he drove to Kansas, snuck into a home, and took a picture of a master bathroom bathtub while the woman of the home was taking a shower!).
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:01:57 AM

"That Bruno keeps pounding and pounding and pounding Leroy Fodor. That fucker is relentless! I wonder if he's available for services unrelated to cryptocurrency. This dude is truly cold-blooded! I should know."

"Explain slowly to me again like I'm a retard married to Leory Fodor: How does the FED investing in StakeMiners resolve our looming financial crisis?"
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 12:27:33 PM

So he still can't figure out why his integrity and history/experience with crypto are relevant to the discussion?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2015, 12:50:40 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:19:35 AM by suchmoon

So he still can't figure out why his integrity and history/experience with crypto are relevant to the discussion?

I'm pretty sure anybody - even cyberpinoy - can figure that part out. It's likely that he's genuinely convinced that his integrity is fine. He even tried to waffle something about Bitcoin being a lie comparable to his own lies:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/672
https://archive.is/3e816#selection-1521.221-1521.300

the way Bitcoin is promoted makes its development team a bigger liar than i am.

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:37:33 PM

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 01:44:10 PM

I'm pretty sure anybody - even cyberpinoy - can figure that part out. It's likely that he's genuinely convinced that his integrity is fine. He even tried to waffle something about Bitcoin being a lie comparable to his own lies:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/672
https://archive.is/3e816#selection-1521.221-1521.300

the way Bitcoin is promoted makes its development team a bigger liar than i am.

"yesterday i can spell "cheif" under coconut trees"

"StakeMiners!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 02:23:24 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 02:46:47 PM by Gleb Gamow

"BoI s3v3nh4cks mine name; StakeMiners mine game! I's da volunteer "informational only" guy. I stakes, therefore... therefore... therefore something!"

DJ: Our next caller is Frank from Ohio. Frank, what is your question for our solar energy expert in the studio with us today?
Frank: Thank you. Love your show. I've been listening to you ever since you came on the air in 2009.
DJ: Actually, we've only been on the air since June 1, 2014. Your welcome, and thank you for being an in-tuned listener. Your question please.
Frank: Is it possible to produce electricity from solar panels what are west-facing and surrounded on three sides by coconut trees?
Expert: HAHA! No, but there is an unsubstantiated claim outta the Philippines where some person supposed powered up some sort of farm.
Frank: HAHA! I knew you were gonna say that. I tricked you! I'm that dude, and it did indeed work, thus proving all you experts wrong.
Expert: Gulp!
DJ: Looks like you've been served. Next caller please. Seven of Hacks, from Iowa, you're on the air.
Seven of Hacks: Yes, my question is for the previous caller discrediting the previous caller: How is that when, and then if so and why maybe, because I know to seen, am informational only guy, not to mention clouds?
Expert: Gulp!
DJ: Looks like our expert's been served again. I told you we have a smart audience.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:20:58 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/770

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

I no sooner just started reading Leroy's bullshit reply when the page refreshed and I was met with the above.

Can any of you guys flag that post? I believe it contains some rather interesting info considering what I was able to read in the first one-and-a-half sentences. Thanks, in advance.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:26:24 PM

s3v3nh4cks: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/771

Do you really want to start the name calling?? I am attempting to answer your questions.

I consider it a withdraw penalty (There will be some changes to the way it is worded so it is easier to understand) as if someone were to invest one month then withdraw the next, it will cause a fluctuation in the payouts. This investment is meant for long term investors.

regardless of whether you consider it a fee and I consider it a withdraw penalty, it is still a much better investment than say PACMiC's. the math doesn't lie.

It is also your personal opinion that 5% is hefty, but if you were (and I am not asking you to...) invest and stay invested for 1 year, then the 5% is not as hefty as it would be at 120 days. As you point out in your example, what investment can you make today where you can make 4.25 btc profit in 120 days and get your principle investment back. If you know of one, please share as I would like to invest in that one as well....

Reads to me like this sevenhacks dude would follow Bernie Madoff to his grave if he had invested in his Ponzi considering that Leroy Fodor is a confirmed shady character operating his own Ponzi scheme of whom 7h's is embracing today.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:37:43 PM

Since Leroy has me on ignore, would somebody be so kind as to have his StakeMiners' Twitter account follow one its testimony dudes back? https://twitter.com/mszinck/followers

https://stakeminers.com/

Thought I would write to say I have put money into this business and have about 2% of the stake. It is an interesting concept and I look forward to it paying off over time. One thing they do well is communicate with the investors, email response has been great from the get-go.

~mszinck, Canada

"When I'm not diggin' the best BBQ ribs, I'm minin' the most profitable stakes at StakeMiners."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:43:14 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/770

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 1 hour unless flagged)

I no sooner just started reading Leroy's bullshit reply when the page refreshed and I was met with the above.

Can any of you guys flag that post? I believe it contains some rather interesting info considering what I was able to read in the first one-and-a-half sentences. Thanks, in advance.

I just stumbled upon how to retrieve it:

First we are not penalizing reinvestment account, that assumption is just completely incorrect (I am being nice here) Come on Suchmoon, I may not like you, but I know your more intelligent than this whole post you just made here espouses you to be.

I have to assume by your post you would agree that an investment which after any fees on the account would pay you 42.5% profit on your investment in 120 days is a bad investment. I mean you deposit 10, reinvest 5 and pay a withdraw fee of 0.75 that is 4.25 BTC profit you have earned in 120 days.

Yes now everything you say and why your doing what your doing all makes sense to me, you don't know a good investment when it punches you in the face. 42.5% profit in 120 days doesn't sound very bad at all to me.

There are no fees on payouts, and that was stated clearly in the FAQ when suchmoon began inquiring

HOW DOES IT WORK

As with most Mining pools or Cloud Mining services your investment represents a percentage of mining power. At Stakeminers.com however, you will never have maintenance fees, you will not have payout fees lowering your returns,
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 03:51:20 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

I mean seriously your really reaching right now, because no matter how you dance around the subject None of this has a direct relation to StakeMiners, StakeMiners is POS you want facts about POW and POW facts will not help StakeMiners business model.

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/

EARN MONEY BY INVEST YOUR MONEY

~You can invest any amount that you want through BTC, LTC, Dogecoins .v...v

~Your profit is a Paid Per Porportion (PPP) basis. What this means is if you own 10% of the mining pool stake weight you get 10% of the profit earned.

~Your investment profit is paid on a weekly basis. We manually process payment to your bitcoin payout address you have on file associated with your stakeminer account.

~Payments are processed manually for your security as well as the pools. Payment is made every Monday night Eastern Time Around Midnight

~We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware that allows us to make money so we dont need to take fees from your profit

With apologies, at the risk of twisting the truth, I, Bruno, the truth twister, will refrain from commenting on the above, ONLY allowing Leroy Fodor's words speak for themselves.

BONUS QUOTE: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/582

If you ask questions that is not based on a post from years ago that is not related to stakeminers, why do I need to answer them this is not POS MINING A LOOK INTO LEROY FODORS HISTORY IN CRYPTO thread is it? Its a StakeMiners thread, so what does POW hardware have to do with POS, What when i got into n"Bitcoin" have to do with alt currencies, and why would it effect anyone's decisions on investing in a POS pool? Shouldn't you be asking more relevant questions about POS and not worry about POW? I mean i must assume you are asking questions because you are interested in investing with StakeMiners right? SO tell us what does POW mining hardware, and bitcoins have to do with POS mining, other than the fact we accept BTC as payment for an investment.

Now if a post from years ago would have an affiliation with stakeminers that is different, ask on, But POW mining has no bearing on the Stakeminers business model at this juncture.

We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/72

Stakeminers also mines the POW portions of the chosen coins we use to add additional backing to your investment, as we put this project together, we had the investors best interest always in mind. With all the problems investors face in the crypto industry today we wanted to offer investors a solution they could trust.

Full Disclosure: I'm NOT twisting Leroy Fodor's own words!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:07:45 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

Its is so amazing how many people are so under-educated on how investments work. Bitcoins are no longer in their infancy its the idiots using bitcoins that are the infants. Sorry to be so blunt. but as I have watched and searched its amazing how many people see one thing TRADABLE CASH VALUE, but in their blindness they do not see how many other ways they can turn Bitcoin into cash without selling them off to an exchange.

Most people have probably already invested over 50% of their wealth into Bitcoin (serious Bitcoiners)

My point exactly.

Lets take an average number here 50% of their wealth on a 5 year average persons net means roughly $250,000 dollars (serious Bitcoin Investors) if they bought in even at 100 dollars a coin that is still 2500 coins. I can turn that 2500 Bitcoins into over 5000 Bitcoins in a month. So you serious bitcoiners ask yourself can you do that, is sitting there watching the price of bitcoins go up and down getting you the return you desired? I have been in this industry less than a year, I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy (most everyone else has a 6 month to 8 month ROI) I came from Forex trading and building and selling businesses to this. And like I said it is truely sad to see how many (serious bitcoiners) can not see past their hand in front of their face. I am sorry to be so blunt but truth is truth my friends. I have this horrible image that most of the serious bitcoiners got in while the getting was good and now it seems they are just sitting on these coins, sitting watching and waiting like some wallstreet brat who thinks if he buys a stock and allows the company to do all the work he will get rich in the end. This is not the stock market, if we as investors dont do what needs to be done, and we all sit on our wallets and watch the price, we will never make the returns we want. Im just saying if we dont do it, the developers sure are not. It seems their one track minds are concentrated on people and companies using the coins, which at this point is not helping bitcoins value only its awareness. what I see in this industry is a whole lot of sitting around watching and waiting, no one actually (serious) about anything.

And here is just some proof

Best way is to keep buying so you lower the average you paid for your bitcoin so you minimize losses  Cool

who is spreading strange advices like this? I read it all the time

what is better?

a)
you bought 1 BTC at $1.000
begins to fall, so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 800
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 600
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 400
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 200
continues to fall , so you "lower average", 1 BTC at 100
you got 6 BTC for $700 avarege ($3100 total)

WORST CASE (never comes back): you lose over $3.000

b)
you bought 1 BTC at $1.000
begins to fall, so you sell 1 BTC at 800 (lost 200)
it falls below $100, comes back, and starts a trend on daily, you buy BTC 29 at $100 ($3100-200=$2900)

WORST CASE (never comes back): you lose $200

Well you considered that if you bought at 1,000 which was the peak so anyone buying at that level is a complete idiot... regardless who the hell can only afford $100 of risk?! In the bitcoin world a quick couple hundred dollar movement is not uncommon so why even play this game if you can't double up when you're down $500/coin

...lets be serious here, you don't know how to trade...

As you can see and much like fewcoins pointed out traders are just completelty ignorant to what they are doing. We have so many infants, people so stupid they jumped in trying to play the wallstreet games but knew nothing about wallstreet. To even put numbers like this person put only shows exactly how stupid he really is. The pattern he shows in his example is a full proof definition of how NOT TO TRADE. in investment schools this is the examples they use to show you what not to do when trading.

FYI the basic trick in trading is to buy low and sell high, not buy high and hope to sell higher HAHAHA.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 04:37:04 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 04:49:55 PM by Gleb Gamow

"Honestly? Who would I get to mentor me if I were to star in Liar Liar all over again? Hands down, that'd be the venerable Leroy Fodor who's highly ranked in that regard. His cunning and continual lyin' efforts will dominate your face!"

ref: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQnmOFo-iGg and http://forum.ebaumsworld.com/archive/index.php/t-193051.html ...

This is what happens when a megalomaniacal, narcissistic 19 yr. old tries to start a business with his high school buddies.

http://www.mymarketingeffortswilldominateyourface.com
http://forums.gideontech.com/index.php/topic,34476.0.html

Here's his corporate website: http://www.ziosys.com
He claims to manufacture the computers and laptops on his page. Not only that, he claims that his warehouse is stocked full of his manufactured wares. In reality, the business is run out his apartment where he takes orders and attempts to fulfill them by finding the same product at a lower price than he sold it. This is the result of him not being able to fulfill customer orders and refuse refunds.

His rants alone are worth a great read. He even went so far as to post pictures of a warehouse from sourcecode.com claiming them to be pictures of his warehouse.

One of the best stories is where he is working for the government and upon leaving the complex loses control of his car. Instead of hurtling himself off of a cliff he deftly maneuvers the car into a tree. He then crawls out of the mangled wreckage into the woods where he is eventually found by a military rescue team and flown to a hospital via Apache helicopter. In reality, he was leaving my girlfriend's sister's house and got hit by an old woman on the highway. :lmao:

What makes this so much more amusing to me is that I've met this kid. He lives in the same city as me and dated my girlfriend's sister for a bit. From the first time I met this kid I knew he was destined to great failure. I'm not usually entertained by the downfall of others, but this kid deserves it.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070410124522/http://ziosys.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=138

The founders of Zio Systems™ believe in pride before profit and feel that the world needs fresh new ideas, new technologies, and do not plan on being "just another distributor." If we keep putting money into a flooded market, we are not going to benefit anyone or anything but ourselves. Just as language was key in creating organized societies in the early stages of human life, so is information key to helping man go beyond the boundaries of those societies into a new age of human development. Zio Systems will be the foundation for that development and much, MUCH, more. Welcome to the imagination team.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:04:52 PM

https://twitter.com/wofvman

Looks like Leroy "Honestly" Fodor's StakeMiners' financier Wofvman nailed it! He will sell you a proven method that'll garner you 800 new followers a week for only $5, a service he most likely enjoys for free of which you can fully see his results, albeit he had to remove them 800 followers every week because ... wait for it ... they weren't really TRUE followers. HAHAHA.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 05:13:27 PM

HAHAHA

blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 06:47:28 PM
Last edit: August 17, 2015, 07:11:31 PM by blacklizard

That's a practice account and NOT a real account. Please try again.

No it is not Bruno practice accounts will not have a deposited amount in there. Accept the proof or not i really dont care.

Anyway the screenshot is from Sep 30 2013 and not from 2012 and states at the bottom left profit/loss approx $16k and $1,000 deposited / withdrawn. Did you really turn $1,000 into $16k and then you blew it again in losing trades? If so, what does the trade history not reflect that?

As for MT4 demo accounts not displaying deposit or withdraw amounts... bulls... I trade with MT4 myself and pulled this up just for the sake of it https://youtu.be/HnhLESLsMt8?t=32s

---

@Gleb Gamow GHforum keeps a log of all post edits indicated by a small orange glowing pen on the top left of any reply (in case there has been an edit). There is a 300 sec threshold window during which an author can withdraw or do a ninja edit to his post in which case the post will be deleted after an hour or the edit won't display. However, even if an author withdraws immediately his edit will be visible for one hour and can be quoted.
blacklizard

Activity: 139
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:04:40 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/17

Imagine a new user seeing what coins we use and seeing the one that says "devoting 1 hour to making the client" and "world best website in under 5 minutes" not to mention "Paycon promises to cure cancer, aids and all deadly diseases through the power of thought." For me I don't mind, but to a more professional investor which we do attract, phrases like this could literally turn them away.

"In spite of Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners being littered with grammatical errors and administered by a serial liar, as a more professional investor I was still goin' to invest in the Most Profitable Cloud Mining Solution on Earth until I saw "world best website in under 5 minutes" and changed my mind. Amazing how close I came to losing tens of dollars in this Ponzi."

Riddle:

"What's the difference between a giant pile of shit and Leroy Fodor?"

"I give! What is it?"

"Beats me! Let's weight them both and subtract the more bigger number from the less smaller number and whatever number we come up with, we'll invest said amount in satoshis in StakeMiners, whereupon in less than three months we, too, like Leroy Fodor, will own a bitcoin mining farm, with the caveat that we WON'T come to his rescue if some scam thread is ever created dissing Leroy in spite of him being instrumental in us making OVER $1,000 per month profit like Saint Fodor."

lol I love PayCon, I never sought out Stakeminers to get CON included, cyberpinoy (Leroy) said he added it mainly because of the regular git commits and that I along with a couple others did a large giveaway where we gave approximately 1/6th of the money supply to members of the GetHashing forums and people who lost a fair bit from the XPY debacle.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/paycon-muggle-relief-fund-giveaway-may-1st-8th-2015/3158/602

Okay, then. PayCon gets a buy and I opt not to discredit them. Why? Because the above comes across as genuine, whereas the shit spewed from Leroy's pie hole does not add up with the exception to adding to the already piles of shit he continues to leave behind.

PAYCON is a great coin. If you consider it's roots (being originally a parody on XPY) and the development put into the coin since then by Crestington it's definitely not just another shitcoin and far from being a scamcoin.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 17, 2015, 07:15:55 PM

That's a practice account and NOT a real account. Please try again.

No it is not Bruno practice accounts will not have a deposited amount in there. Accept the proof or not i really dont care.

Anyway the screenshot is from Sep 30 2013 and not from 2012 and states at the bottom left profit/loss approx $16k and $1,000 deposited / withdrawn. Did you really turn $1,000 into $16k and then you blew it again in losing trades? If so, what does the trade history not reflect that?

As for MT4 demo accounts not displaying deposit or withdraw amounts... bulls... I trade with MT4 myself and pulled this up just for the sake of it https://youtu.be/HnhLESLsMt8?t=32s

blacklizard, accept the proof or not Leroy Fodor really dont care. That, and spelling, have NOTHING to do with if StakeMiners is a Ponzi or not. But, lying to cover another lie to cover another lie to cover another lie, etc., does. Now that Leroy has assimilated some Borgs to do his biding, e.g., Seven of Hacks, and a BoI Borg soon to be administering his Twitter account, we'll be seeing less and less of the venerable Leroy Fodor so that he can spend more time with his retard wife and raise his special children more better properly besides just on Sundays where he promises them "Merica or Bust".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: