Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:49:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
cyberpinoy

Activity: 1008
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 09:39:43 AM

I have no intentions of leaving Bitcoin Talk It is a communication portal for Stakeminers right now, A hadnful of investors use this forum to contact me quickly.

Im still trying to get ahold of Wofvman for the hangout and I dont see your bright eyes popping in there yet Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:15:38 AM

Gangs all here Bruno Where are you?

Cowering as usual when confronted with the opportunity to get real truth.

Must be nice to be able to post on a thread without having any fear of your post being deleted, eh, shit for brains?

Your fuckin' wolfvman is not the issue and never has been. It's your fuckin' lyin' that's the problem.

That said, I'll be at the hangout. Time, place and link please. This is goin' be fuckin' fun. Hell, I'll even put on YouTube and make more money from Google than you are with your StakeMiners bullshit.

Yep i am the liar, here you go folks post number 1 of this thread

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.

Whose lying now cause they are backed in a corner of thier own lies and circles of trolling nonsense, you have trolled your own thread for so long you have no idea why it was even started HAHAHAHAHAHA Delete that one Bruno HAHAHA, I bet these 2 posts arent the only thnhgs youd like to see disappear, like the huge thread exposing your scamming lying buttox.

Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:32:50 AM

I hope you can appreciate that most of the population in this part of the world are still slumbering at this time.

Also, LOL.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:40:31 AM
Last edit: July 31, 2015, 12:23:57 PM by suchmoon

Cowering as usual when confronted with the opportunity to get real truth.

Just quoting this as an example of your idiocy.

Real truth in a hangout at 5AM, must be legit.

You know, even with someone respectable like Crestington trying to help you still look like a complete buffoon. That's quite a skill you got here.

Edit: spelling.
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 10:58:07 AM

You know, even with someone respectable like Crensignton trying to help you still look like a complete buffoon. That's quite a skill you got here.

Uh HUH thank you for your input, I am still trying to see what the time of day has to do with seeing if an accusation you made is true or false. how does 5 AM have any impact on 2 usernames being the same person or in fact being 2 different people. You think I didnt see he was online the whole time I was writing him, and mysteriously when confronted with the truth he just stops replying, then OOPS here comes his best sock puppet account again to add his 2 satoshi, and then Woops here you are complaining about it being 5 am and how much of a bafoon I am yet... your still up, you still posted Hmmmm very interesting.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:08:29 AM

then OOPS here comes his best sock puppet account again to add his 2 satoshi

SMH. To borrow a phrase from Bruno, "That boy ain't right".

I'm just waiting for the moment where your operation goes up in a conflagration again, and you lose everyone's investments.

Either that, or waiting for you to make a "Oh noes, I got hacked !" post.

* Xian01 goes back to munching on popcorn
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:38:06 PM

You know, even with someone respectable like Crensignton trying to help you still look like a complete buffoon. That's quite a skill you got here.

Uh HUH thank you for your input, I am still trying to see what the time of day has to do with seeing if an accusation you made is true or false. how does 5 AM have any impact on 2 usernames being the same person or in fact being 2 different people. You think I didnt see he was online the whole time I was writing him, and mysteriously when confronted with the truth he just stops replying, then OOPS here comes his best sock puppet account again to add his 2 satoshi, and then Woops here you are complaining about it being 5 am and how much of a bafoon I am yet... your still up, you still posted Hmmmm very interesting.

I think you're missing the point buddy.

5 AM was just a stab at your general lack of awareness on just how dumb you look with your childish tantrums.

How exactly inviting one person to a video chat is going to prove anything about anything? If you want to pretend to be a respectable business person - act like one. I've told you that maybe a dozen times already here and on GH. It doesn't matter what Bruno or anybody says (well, actually it does but let's pretend this thread doesn't exist for a moment), it is YOU who at every turn and with every stupid post paints himself as a complete tool.

So what kind of hardware did you run in your "largest mining farm in the Philippines"? How many TH/s? Power consumption? What kind of building? How is cooling in that climate? Any pictures? Still running that farm or did it burn down? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to answer if you're legit.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 12:39:37 PM

I'm just waiting for the moment where your operation goes up in a conflagration again, and you lose everyone's investments.

I thought we were all bitpop's sockpuppets. This is confusing.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2015, 01:26:26 PM

So what kind of hardware did you run in your "largest mining farm in the Philippines"? How many TH/s? Power consumption? What kind of building? How is cooling in that climate? Any pictures? Still running that farm or did it burn down? Shouldn't take you more than 5 minutes to answer if you're legit.

That's it, more than 40 minutes without response. Definite proof that you're up to no good. Cowering as usual when confronted with the opportunity to get real truth.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 04:40:07 PM

I thought we were all bitpop's sockpuppets. This is confusing.

Okay, time to set the fuckin' record straight: We're all Vod's sockpuppets.

A wise man once said, "Boy, you ain't right!" (In a bit I'm going start a thread detailing when I first heard that phrase. You'll enjoy it, I hope, for I was the "Boy". Meanwhile...)

I just woke from being to bed after penning my last post. I dreamt about how a Filipino and a Vietnamese (both had GoFundMe pages) combined their scant resources and formed the Best Little Most Profitable Way To Cloud Mine On Earth in spite of the all the seasoned Bitcoiners calling him a loonie tune, liar, and did I mention bafoonie tune?

Because I went to bed and Xian woke up, Leroy Fodor used Bruce Peterson maths and concluded that 42 is the winning number so he sought the oracle of Homero Josh Garza to thank him for the enlightenment.

I stumbled upon GH for the first time last night, still not reading all 500+ posts. I learnt that while I was basically sticking it up Leroy's ass about his timeline lies, you guys over there were addressing the technical aspect, more or less, of his venerable enterprise. Amazingly, Leroy addressed your concerns vis-à-vis the same way he addressed mine via nonsense littered with grammatical errors, the latter in spite of him graduating from college with a business degree in hand. Hell, even the amateurs over at the practice Forex sites stuck it up Leroy's ass for not knowing what the fuck he was talkin' 'bout.

That's why I've chosen Leroy Fodor to be the first person to go Full GAW! Never, ever, go Full GAW!
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 08:18:16 PM

5 AM was just a stab at your general lack of awareness on just how dumb you look with your childish tantrums.

How exactly inviting one person to a video chat is going to prove anything about anything? If you want to pretend to be a respectable business person - act like one. I've told you that maybe a dozen times already here and on GH. It doesn't matter what Bruno or anybody says (well, actually it does but let's pretend this thread doesn't exist for a moment), it is YOU who at every turn and with every stupid post paints himself as a complete tool.

You are completely right, spelling is quite a big thing and should take note and spellcheck posts written because you need that in order to run a professional business and behave as a professional. I may not like what someone is writing about me but goading and attacking people over speculative opinions looks even worse so I would not engage arguments in that way because that will not solve the problem.

I was more pointing out that the timeline of events of the shop doesn't really mean too much as it's fairly unrelated, do I care about a business he used to run? not really. I do care about transparency though and should atleast be as transparent as possible especially when you are handling other peoples funds, if it's your own funds you are handling then transparency doesn't matter as much.

The real issue I see here is communication rather than the business itself because I long believed that you can create a basket of high performing POS Coins as a mining derivative and that would be more profitable than POW mining because you can take advantage of the highs and lows but you are always going to have people challenging you so in order to do that effectively you need to meet those challenges with respect to the individuals even if they are not giving you respect in return.

The proper way to atleast somewhat prove would not be to open up a channel and say "you have 20 minutes, we are all here" but to organize a time that can fit the needs of Bruno or others in order to verify those claims.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 10:32:52 PM

You are completely right, spelling is quite a big thing and should take note and spellcheck posts written because you need that in order to run a professional business and behave as a professional. I may not like what someone is writing about me but goading and attacking people over speculative opinions looks even worse so I would not engage arguments in that way because that will not solve the problem.

I was more pointing out that the timeline of events of the shop doesn't really mean too much as it's fairly unrelated, do I care about a business he used to run? not really. I do care about transparency though and should atleast be as transparent as possible especially when you are handling other peoples funds, if it's your own funds you are handling then transparency doesn't matter as much.

The real issue I see here is communication rather than the business itself because I long believed that you can create a basket of high performing POS Coins as a mining derivative and that would be more profitable than POW mining because you can take advantage of the highs and lows but you are always going to have people challenging you so in order to do that effectively you need to meet those challenges with respect to the individuals even if they are not giving you respect in return.

The proper way to atleast somewhat prove would not be to open up a channel and say "you have 20 minutes, we are all here" but to organize a time that can fit the needs of Bruno or others in order to verify those claims.

This thread was started because Leroy Fodor did not want to address any transparency concerns, one of which I pointed out via showing that wofvman, Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' investor (he paid under ten bucks for the domain name), asked a question under the guise of being just another Bitcoiner. The following post (see OP of this thread for context) was deleted within literally two minutes of being posting sans any addressing on Leroy Fodor's part. My very next post on his self-moderated thread was deleted literally within 15 seconds of me posting it, that too available in the OP of this non-self-moderated thread.

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Is there any minimum for investment? or we can put any as we want?

Well, you almost got your thread up to 11 posts before the trustworthy thingy flew outta the window.

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor

http://thebot.net/threads/trusted-earn-240-instant-with-bitcoin.154553/page-35#post-2536825

http://thebot.net/threads/new-way-to-earn-btc-by-staking-coins-pos-mining-pool.307518/#post-3308548

Hi TBN members
I want to introduce : http://www.stakeminers.com
Here is some about the site:

This is the only cloud mining business of its kind and the only form of mining that never decreases in profits. With all other forms of cloud mining as times progresses your investment return lessens. The difficulty goes up your profits go down and you must then reinvest the same if not more funds to keep your profits rising. No one wants a business where in order to continue to make increased profits you are literally forced to reinvest. With StakeMiners we have made a specific business structure that allows investors to make more profit with every passing day. As we hold massive amounts of coins under one pool wallet each persons staking frequency, and amount earned per stake increses. The business structure also Gives investors higher profits on thier investment as the pool gains more investors. We have included more than one coin wallet and will be adding more in the future so soon you will be staking on more than one coin multiple times per day, all becaue of your initial investment. In addition to the wallet and core qt POS structures we are buying the same coins every day, by doing this we literrally are forcing the value of those coins to increase and hold thier value. The more we buy and hold, the more coins you earn and stake, and all those factors together Means increased daily profit from you investment.

EARN MONEY BY INVEST YOUR MONEY
You can invest any amount that you want through BTC, LTC, Dogecoins .v...v
Your profit is a Paid Per Porportion (PPP) basis. What this means is if you own 10% of the mining pool stake weight you get 10% of the profit earned.
Your investment profit is paid on a weekly basis. We manually process payment to your bitcoin payout address you have on file associated with your stakeminer account.
Payments are processed manually for your security as well as the pools. Payment is made every Monday night Eastern Time Around Midnight
We can do this because StakeMiner has its own account backed by (POW) hardware that allows us to make money so we dont need to take fees from your profit
If you have question you can check it here: FAQ
Because this is POS staking so the profit on long term is very nice. You maybe surprise
So let earn some money now.Smiley
I have joined to day so i'm not have a payment proof yet. I will update it here later.

http://thebot.net/threads/btc-project-that-can-make-you-50-profit-in-details-and-proof.290597/

Hi TBN members,
We are looking for interested investors who would like to make 50% profit on their investment. What we do is bitcoin mining, and thru a vast amount of hours and experience we have formulated a plan where investors can invest coins to our project and receive a return of 50% profit on their investment. We are looking for investors who can invest a small amount of 0.01 Bitcoins to our cause. Once we receive enough investments we will begin the project and can guarantee a 50% profit on their investment in as little as 6 months with the initial investment being paid back in as little as 3 months.

What this means for you is if you invest 0.01BTC and we begin the project you will get your 0.01BTC back within 3 months then an additional 0.005 BTC in the next 3 Months giving you a 50% profit on your small invested amount. The higher your investment the higher your return. The minimum amount we can accept is 0.01, this is to make it affordable for anyone to invest and make a profit from this.

We have our own office where we will put your money to work for you by mining in various pools as well as solo-ming coins and trading them for Bitcoins. You have a choice to be reimbursed in Bitcoins or in the cash equivalent of the bitcoins (minus any transaction fees for the money exchanges)

How is this possible, we have a mine already set up in which we mine many different aspects of the crypto-currency world. We make very nice profits on the small amount of machines we already own within the company. Thru mining and experience we have devised a plan that allows our machines to profit more and cost less than the average miner. In a 24 hour period a section of our mine produced 3 times the amount it should have produced because of the mining we have implemented. Please see below where we took a 2 Thash machine and mined 3 times the amount it shoud have mined in a 24 hour period of time.[​IMG]
In this image you can see in 24 hours we had deposited into our wallet over 60 dollars in mining profits. The next image is where the coins were deposited from our mining account online from one of the mining pools we mine in.
[​IMG]
As you can see Bitcoin Mining can be very profitable if you have the experience and knowledge you need to progress you forward in this mining industry.

In addition to Pool Mining bitcoins we also solo-mine coins that show a great profitability and trade them for bitcoins when they reach a level of value that puts them well over the profitable margin increasing again the profits on our mining efforts.

This project is an ongoing project which means after the first investment is paid for and returned to the investors they will have a choice to reinvest in a second contract. We put a 6 month ROI on the investment with a return of investment in 3 months, but there is always a good chance the whole investment and return on investment can be returned in less than 6 months. Once all investors are paid back their investment plus their profit we will be organizing again to accept new investor contracts.

If you have any questions or concerns please contact us for more details.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor
We have real plan and real 2THS miner. And we are not scam anyone. for sure
Thank you!

wofvman, Oct 26, 2014

This thread once contained over 30 original posts by Leroy Fodor offered up as evidence to prove that I was 100% wrong with my assessment, but he opted to shortly thereafter delete every single one of them posts, whereupon I recovered every single one of them, and they still exist today in this thread as one post.

Leroy Fodor then proceeded to start a scam thread on my ass, then locked it, whereupon, once again, I had to come to his rescue and reconstruct his attempt at showcasing that I'm a scammer, and even properly titled it so that it would have the best SEO juice because his titling totally sucked. I've even bumped it a few times myself with Leroy even contributing to it periodically while the original thread remains locked.

This thread just about has a higher view count then Leroy Fodor's self-moderated StakeMiners' thread.
fryarminer

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:43:27 AM

This thread is the most entertaining thread currently on bitcointalk.   Smiley
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 12:52:34 AM

This thread is the most entertaining thread currently on bitcointalk.   Smiley

I tried my best, but to be Leroy Honest, Mr. Fodor did most the work just by being himself. Case in point, the following is my best attempt to be funny, but I can't hold a solar candle to Leroy Fodor and his merry investors that believe he's the best thing since edible tampons.

Leroy Fodor's bitcoin-accepting solar power Pinoy Express Uber [with free wi-fi]
noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:10:37 AM

http://forums.tomorrowsretail.net/index.php?/profile/27248-cyberpinoy/&tab=field_core_pfield_15

About Me

I am a Business graduate for business Administration who minored in graphic design and computer programming. ( to long ago) After starting owning and selling a handful of business for a nice profit I got into Forex. While I made good money there I was introduced to Bitcoin, I sold my complete Forex portfolio and now spend my time bringing awareness to bitcoins, how to earn them with no out of pocket expenses and I mine them for a profit.

If you honestly can't see what the fuck is wrong with the above and still opt to partner up with Leroy Fodor, then you deserve to lose your moneys to learnt you a lesson.

Bruno dude, it doesn't matter how much you tell people, they are very well programmed at school to not question things and do as they are told! I tried telling people straight and they don't want to know. Ignorance rules this world, that's why all you can do it's merrily walk into hell as the 0.000001% have solidified that for us now through centralisation of everything.

People like Leroy and bfl and co are people who lack empathy. About 3-5% of the world have this issue and without that we may as well be a cold blooded reptile! Its probably the biggest thing that separates us (mammals) from reptiles tbh. All mammals as we are not special on this planet, apart from the fact we lost out llplace and purpose here!

All because of ignorance! People believe innracism when its their own ignorance that allows that! People believe in super boggy men like Isis (or isil, not then proper name for the small group they talk about anyways) because of ignorance. People watch TV and get programmed because of their ignorance.

We are at the point of no return because of ignorance, just merrily march into hell is all we can do now

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 08:34:50 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 09:06:09 AM by Crestington

So which points are you directly enquiring about? I am finding much of this stuff to be quite cluttered and confusing to read. You are saying that Cyberpinoy, Wolvman and another guy are the same person? or that Wolvman was an investor and did some paid posting? What specifically makes Stakeminers a scam? Can you list it in bullet-point form?

If it would be alright with Cyberpinoy I could share my private messages. In a way I have a bit of a vetted interest because Stakeminers also Stakes and buys PayCon and I own Coins/ do work on it, but also have about $20 worth of Coins within Stakeminers itself. I've seen atleast one address within the PayCon network in which is part of Stakeminers and he has asked me advice about the best ways to Stake and gave him personal advice on communication and professionalism (the same things I mentioned here and also in the Gethashing thread). I personally don't think someone would be this involved an communicative on a daily basis if they were trying to scam but who knows, maybe I'm wrong?
cyberpinoy

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2015, 10:25:57 AM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 10:45:27 AM by cyberpinoy

The real problem is very simple, Brunos posts were deleted for being Off Topic, as his accusation that I and wofvman were the same person is clearly false, I accepted his post from the get go as just another troll. Funny it took his first post and the first time I encountered him to automatically assume he was a forum troll. His second post was completely unrelated and was bringing up things from years ago that had no direct connection with StakeMiners in any way. As time went on I found that Bruno used one of the things we did to add transparency to our site in the beginning and used it all against us as he dug in my life, my business partners life pulling things that are 5 and even more years old that still have absolutely no connection to StakeMiners at all. I gave bruno a chance to speak to me personally with an offer of a skype which he arrogantly refused (And you see he didnt show up for the Hangout last night either where I and  Tai Both were there as well as another member of the BOI). For a while I appeased him, I realized exactly what he was doing and deleted my post, he realized what I was doing and heavily began trolling it himself.  i did get angry and showed him the same respect he likes to show everyone, and that also did not work. Noddy2000 use some of that empathy you espouse and you will better understand my side wont you?

In all his rantings Bruno has done everythig in his power to keep people from working with me (all of which so far have failed) he has threatened people who before stakeminers were completely unrelated to me with scam accusation threads if they do not " stop embracing Leroy" He even made a direct scam thread on netcoin not because the coin is a scam not because he had proof of a scam just because I was invested and associated with Netcoin. I was not a developer there I did nothing but made a dice game that was supposed to be used as a faucet so Netcoin investors had a nice portal to get some netcoins. Bruno even did his darndest to destroy that, Including calling the Philippines gaming association that would not even preside over that site as it was not registered in the Philippines, it was registered in VietNam.

Bruno took a huge personal attack against me all because his feathers got ruffled over one deleted post that was nonsense from the get go. And bruno YES I told Tai to make the post. Unlike you i did not want to troll my own threads, I told him to go to the thread and ask a question i had not covered in the original post. For a person with manipulated trust and 6 or more alt accounts on here I dont see where you can say 1 single word about that so dont even try!!!

noddy2000 you want to talk about Empathy please explain where in all the scam accusations bruno and his friends have started against me where they exactly have shown 1 ounce of empathy? As a matter of fact he takes the horrible things you have experienced in your life and laughs at you, criticizes you, makes fun of you like having something as devastating as a fire destroy your life is some kind of joke to him. A fire is not like a earthquake or a flood where a lot can be salvaged there was very little even salvageable in that fire Its one thing I would not even wish on on my worst enemy. To laugh at a man who has a wife a 3 year old daughter and one child on the way about a fire they experienced shows exactly what kind of person Bruno really is!!!

People who show empathy dont get kicked out of working with a charity, People who have empathy do not steal from people. Unfortunately Bruno has done both and more.

The biggest problem in this whole thread and all his threads is he makes these scam accusation threads for one purpose to ruin a project or a person, He is very skilled at titling them for a specific reason, But in all the long posts, the time he puts into each and every post, he has never, not one ever proven that i am a scammer, that I have ever scammed anyone in the past, he has not shown proof i have stolen form anyone, or conned anyone into a business deal that failed, he also has not shown proof that I have ever made a promise to anyone and not held up my end. As a matter of fact he proved the exact opposite by putting up testimonials of my past businesses that went against every single accusation He made, but then tried to derail the facts with pure insulting arrogance.

You wont prove anything to bruno, he has evaded the questions in this thread about providing proof and the bulleted post Crestington requested will be ignored along with all the ones where I requested he show proof StakeMiners is a scam or I have scammed anyone, or stolen from anyone.  He doesnt want the proof, this is just a game to him, he wants to see if he can get under your skin and tease you, get you angry so you will lash out, His unprofessionalism in his baiting tactics says enough about the purpose of these threads, if it wasnt a game, if it wasnt just for fun and if he didnt want to get your attention so you will reply and feed him you would not recieve emails like this as he trolls his own threads.

Hey, you lyin' cocksucker, there's a new post that needs addressing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872.msg12003271#msg12003271

SO here we are 5 or 6 scam accusation threads later and we ranging in the thousands of views (which is all he cares about attention) and we still have not one single ounce of proof neither me or StakeMiners is actually a scam.

Xian01
Legendary

Christian Antkow

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:50:39 PM
Last edit: August 01, 2015, 04:22:27 PM by Xian01

... he has asked me advice about the best ways to Stake and gave him personal advice on communication and professionalism
This certainly is a very real issue for Leroy to learn to deal with, but seeing as how it's obvious he studied at the "Butterfly Labs Special Needs Institute" for his PR degrees, I don't have high hopes.

The sad thing is that, theoretically, the concept of stakeminers seems reasonable, but dude is seemingly not playing with a full deck to begin with, and is revising history.

The revisionist history, IMO, is just blatantly dishonest and the biggest red flag for me.

Dude talks about being honest and not hiding behind whoisguard, but he's apparently not being honest with his involvement timeline with Bitcoin - You just can't fundamentally trust someone like that.

Also, for the love of FSM, learn to use Spell Check. There is no excuse for poor spelling if you're using Chrome, for example.

Full disclosure: No involvement with Stakeminers. Only alt currency I have an interest in mining is Comedy Gold.

PS: I have zero trust for anyone posting screenshots of wallets running on Windows. That's just begging to be hacked and having wallets drained right there.

PPS: Also, publicly posting user names with tx id's is a pretty horrible invasion of privacy IMO. I understand it's recently been resolved, but the fact he thought this was a good idea to begin with, should give investors pause - Speaks to the "not playing with a full deck".

PPPS: I recommend
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 03:53:20 PM

The real problem is very simple, Brunos posts were deleted for being Off Topic, as his accusation that I and wofvman were the same person is clearly false, I accepted his post from the get go as just another troll. Funny it took his first post and the first time I encountered him to automatically assume he was a forum troll. His second post was completely unrelated and was bringing up things from years ago that had no direct connection with StakeMiners in any way. As time went on I found that Bruno used one of the things we did to add transparency to our site in the beginning and used it all against us as he dug in my life, my business partners life pulling things that are 5 and even more years old that still have absolutely no connection to StakeMiners at all. I gave bruno a chance to speak to me personally with an offer of a skype which he arrogantly refused (And you see he didnt show up for the Hangout last night either where I and  Tai Both were there as well as another member of the BOI). For a while I appeased him, I realized exactly what he was doing and deleted my post, he realized what I was doing and heavily began trolling it himself.  i did get angry and showed him the same respect he likes to show everyone, and that also did not work. Noddy2000 use some of that empathy you espouse and you will better understand my side wont you?

In all his rantings Bruno has done everythig in his power to keep people from working with me (all of which so far have failed) he has threatened people who before stakeminers were completely unrelated to me with scam accusation threads if they do not " stop embracing Leroy" He even made a direct scam thread on netcoin not because the coin is a scam not because he had proof of a scam just because I was invested and associated with Netcoin. I was not a developer there I did nothing but made a dice game that was supposed to be used as a faucet so Netcoin investors had a nice portal to get some netcoins. Bruno even did his darndest to destroy that, Including calling the Philippines gaming association that would not even preside over that site as it was not registered in the Philippines, it was registered in VietNam.

Bruno took a huge personal attack against me all because his feathers got ruffled over one deleted post that was nonsense from the get go. And bruno YES I told Tai to make the post. Unlike you i did not want to troll my own threads, I told him to go to the thread and ask a question i had not covered in the original post. For a person with manipulated trust and 6 or more alt accounts on here I dont see where you can say 1 single word about that so dont even try!!!

noddy2000 you want to talk about Empathy please explain where in all the scam accusations bruno and his friends have started against me where they exactly have shown 1 ounce of empathy? As a matter of fact he takes the horrible things you have experienced in your life and laughs at you, criticizes you, makes fun of you like having something as devastating as a fire destroy your life is some kind of joke to him. A fire is not like a earthquake or a flood where a lot can be salvaged there was very little even salvageable in that fire Its one thing I would not even wish on on my worst enemy. To laugh at a man who has a wife a 3 year old daughter and one child on the way about a fire they experienced shows exactly what kind of person Bruno really is!!!

People who show empathy dont get kicked out of working with a charity, People who have empathy do not steal from people. Unfortunately Bruno has done both and more.

The biggest problem in this whole thread and all his threads is he makes these scam accusation threads for one purpose to ruin a project or a person, He is very skilled at titling them for a specific reason, But in all the long posts, the time he puts into each and every post, he has never, not one ever proven that i am a scammer, that I have ever scammed anyone in the past, he has not shown proof i have stolen form anyone, or conned anyone into a business deal that failed, he also has not shown proof that I have ever made a promise to anyone and not held up my end. As a matter of fact he proved the exact opposite by putting up testimonials of my past businesses that went against every single accusation He made, but then tried to derail the facts with pure insulting arrogance.

You wont prove anything to bruno, he has evaded the questions in this thread about providing proof and the bulleted post Crestington requested will be ignored along with all the ones where I requested he show proof StakeMiners is a scam or I have scammed anyone, or stolen from anyone.  He doesnt want the proof, this is just a game to him, he wants to see if he can get under your skin and tease you, get you angry so you will lash out, His unprofessionalism in his baiting tactics says enough about the purpose of these threads, if it wasnt a game, if it wasnt just for fun and if he didnt want to get your attention so you will reply and feed him you would not recieve emails like this as he trolls his own threads.

Hey, you lyin' cocksucker, there's a new post that needs addressing: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1137872.msg12003271#msg12003271

SO here we are 5 or 6 scam accusation threads later and we ranging in the thousands of views (which is all he cares about attention) and we still have not one single ounce of proof neither me or StakeMiners is actually a scam.

December 19, 2014:

Buy low, sell High = Make huge profits.
To really win big you need the courage to go against the crowd, when big moves have been going on too long.

That is not a good trading strategy HAHA, your strategy could have you flat broke or hedged out of your portfolio in days. Smiley dont go against or with the crowd do your own due diligence and make educated trades, thats how I was so profitable in the forex market, i didnt follow anyones advice or not follow anyones advice I did my own thing. I have 380 consecutive wins on trades by doing my own work and following NO ONE Smiley and that was before I cashed out to get into bitcoins Smiley And my wins are not your investment firm wins of 0.01 volume, my trades were 1 to 10 volumes at a time.

December 20, 2014: https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/466-why-has-btc-value-dropped-abruptly/

How do I know, I was a forex trader who made these very analysis for commodities trade advice. I had a 380 consecutive winning portfolio on my commodities trades, with a less than 1% loss on my lost trades. So i think i know whats involved in making these analysis

May 25, 2015: https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-pools/1424/34

I understand more about inflation than you give me credit for, i was a forex commodities trader before I got into crypto, I had a portfolio with over 300 consecutive wins in silver and gold so i understand inflation and how it effects a market justf fine.

scammer; swindler: to obtain by fraud or deceit.

As in one who will lie through his motherfuckin' ass depicting somethin' he's not so to advance a scheme while at the same time denouncing those who point out his lies as the ones who are the real scammer and not thee.

While this fucker, Leroy Fodor, is attacking me on this forum, there's a half dozen others on another forum sticking it up his ass where he's using the same tactics to discredit them sans addressing a single major concern while Leroy continues to amass more cryptocurrencies in his coffer with his Ponzi StakeMiners.com.

Leroy Fodor is now lying about there being only one fire when according to him with the facts of the events outlined there were two fires unrelated to each other. See how this fucker twists the truth?

Leroy Fodor continued to lie about selling some Forex portfolio he had even after it was shown to him all the posts he made talking about how it was ONLY demo/practice Forex accounts, when subsequent posters sticking it up his ass over there because he didn't know what the fuck he was talking about. Hell, just read the first ten posts of his on this forum and you'll see a dude that doesn't have a motherfuckin' clue yet wants you to believe that he's been involved with Bitcoin since 2009, a FUCKIN' IMPOSSIBILITY!

Leroy Fodor came here and tried to sell a cafe that he had claimed elsewhere was already sold, then came back here when somebody inquired and told them that it had sold.

Leroy claimed that he quickly rebuilt and had the Internet cafe up and running, but on other sites he depicts moving away from there because his family and community are useless fucks. Later, he moved even further away (~300) where presumably he's at today working out of a virtual office, one that ONLY consist of a mail drop at a few bucks per month.

Leroy Fodor claims to have two business degree from universities in Ohio, yet shows that he doesn't know a fuckin' thing about business nor can spell, another red flag for being a scammer.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 04:05:29 PM

His second post was completely unrelated and was bringing up things from years ago that had no direct connection with StakeMiners in any way.

The following was my second post (deleted in under 15 seconds) after you addressed my first post but deleted it instead of quoting it. See the OP of this thread for proof, you lyin' piece of shit cocksucker Leroy Fodor.

Gleb that is a different investment opportunity from a long time ago please use current information affiliated with this investment. that was in the beginning stages of this project our first thoughts into hardware cloud mining, after extensive review of the potential of hardware cloud mining we decided not to use that

Thank you sir.

I haven't a clue as to what you're in reference to, for I was clearly pointing out, till you deleted my post, that is, that you, wofvman and Leroy Fodor are all the same person, and that you used your wofvman sockpuppet to ask a question about stakeminers.com of which you kindly addressed via another pseudonym that you control, yet have yet to mention this venture on your Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor in spite of being active there only 7 hours ago.

You're pretty quick there on the draw, for my post was only up a couple minutes on this self-moderated thread before you deleted it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: