Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:28:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294744 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:46:45 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 01:07:47 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10936933#msg10936933

Some people invested time by helping me with the websites code when I ran into a problem, testing wallets and with promoting the site, some invested real cash for the hosting and some invested cash for advertising campaigns, The bulk of funding in the wallets and the recurring weekly backing to the investors comes from me, there is a PimpCash bonus that was donated by the PimpCash developers, but other than that the early payout bonuses, and any other promotional bonuses come from my personal BTC wallet.

Sorry for the confusion

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11091347;topicseen#msg11091347

We have been advertising picking only 3 members but we have been picking more HAHAHA Its because we love our investors, they really are making this project a pure reality and deserve a little bonus every now and again as a way to show our appreciation.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg10888911;topicseen#msg10888911

Since we are already talking about some signature campaigns and advertising bonuses I have credited your account with that advertising bonus we are discussing.

The funds we use for these promotions are not taken from stakeminers.com investments, they come out of my personal bitcoin wallet from various earnings I make weekly. I will not use our investors money to promote the site, it is not their place to pay for our advertising, that is our job and we do it on our own.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg11135130#msg11135130

It depends on how much is used in payouts and bonuses, if there is nothing left to buy coins we cant buy more coins, and eventually it will get that way, as I said we will not and do not advertise

Hello developers HINT HINT, you guys do know Facebook is like FREEE advertising, why dont you try it assholes.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 01:32:56 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1327

No need to turn it around. Let it crash and burn.

Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:06:39 AM

5,640,328 people have Leroy Fodor's number: Pamela Meyer: How to spot a liar
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 02:42:15 AM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 03:48:09 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1328

@cyberpinoy is not responding despite my heartfelt apology so I have to make some conclusions on my own. Typically that invokes a violent rebuttal from @cyberpinoy so we'll see if that works again.

@cyberpinoy seems to be double-counting withdrawals. For example before @s3v3nh4cks' withdrawal the "Total invested" amount was ~120 BTC, after the withdrawal it dropped to 85 BTC. That part is fine. But he also seems to have added that amount to total payouts, which is not correct.

If we take @cyberpinoy's numbers at face value it would seem that investors deposited ~112 BTC (total investment amount as of a few days ago), and got ~80 BTC paid out, i.e. only about 32 BTC until "break even". This makes the 82.5 BTC current value of assets look like a substantial gain (+50 BTC).

However the site is probably "under water". If you don't double-count withdrawals it paid out 26 BTC, i.e. 112 - 26 = 86 BTC until "break even". However it only has 82.5 worth of assets and that's in ideal conditions, i.e. if it somehow could liquidate those positions without crashing the prices.

I'm hoping that @cyberpinoy will stop by and give us a quick lesson on math and accounting.

"How many times do I have to tell you? The lying patient is a business man, not some maths accountant. Now, hand me 86 cigarette butts and allow me to show you what them greedy so-called expert "Merica" surgeons having designed PHPs don't know that I had to learnt on my own to treat lying patients."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 04:12:02 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1330

@ManeBjorn I hope this environment is treating you better after the GAW blowout and all the virtual woes that stemmed from it. I see an up and coming writer, Nigel Dollentas, on your team at Bitcoinist.net playing the media game. Unfortunately it looks like he's interacting with a very questionable operator (Leroy), posing as a CEO of a site that isn't incorporated. He's not only hiding his operations but also lying about his virtual "team", found to be non-existent. I highly suggest giving some notes to Nigel about interacting with these type of people in this environment as it tends to destroy reputations. Whether or not the people involved are aware or not.

Like I've said, I admire Nigel, but he doesn't need to be associated with the likes of Leroy Fodor otherwise he would destroy his promising career before it even got started, with taking years to rid the negative stigma after the downfall of StakeMiners.

He's already made the poor decision by joining the ranks of StakeMiners with being under 18 years of age, violating StakeMiners strict ToS clause, needing ~2 more years to become eligible to partake in the unlicensed illegal Ponzi, in which its founder - Leroy Fodor - is a proven serial liar like John Fitzpatrick.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:40:34 PM

Leroy Fodor of StakeMiners Edition : Just Dropped In (To See What Condition His Condition Was In)

I pushed my lyin' soul in a deep rabbit hole and then I followed it in
I watched myself crawlin' out as I was a-crawlin' in
I got so uptight I couldn't unwind
So many questions it broke my mind
I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in

I just dropped in to see what condition my condition was in
Yeah yeah oh-HAHAHA yeah
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:10:16 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1334

Daffy,

Hello, the withdraw penalty does not go by your first payout but your
first deposit date. The withdraw percentage information has always been
in the TOS. Your withdraw has been marked and will be processed tomorrow
with the Payouts. I may do it for you tonight after reinvestment
calculations but I can not promise nor guarantee this, but you can
expect it no later than during payouts tomorrow.

I was using get hashing forum for your charts input as a good point of
ROI so you can tell your friends there they can lock the STakeMiners
thread as I have no farther reason to keep going there now that you have
pulled out. We dont get many hits from get hashing to support any real
commitment to the thread there anyways.

As a professional courtesy I will leave your link up on the site as
promised, which is more of a courtesy than most of the GH team has shown
us.

Thank you for your time with us. Good luck with GHX.

--
StakeMiners.com
CEO
Leroy Fodor

The Last Farewell

Though shame and darkness gather all about me
As my lies are torned apart for all to read
I won't smell again the fragrance of Philippines islands
Or the heaving waves that brought me once to thee
And when I return home safe again to Carolina
I shall watch the Carolina mist roll through the hollows

Mom, you are beautiful, and I love you so dearly
More dearly than your prayin' words could tell
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:59:00 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2015, 10:15:27 PM by Gleb Gamow

Looks like Leroy Fodor is donning two tutus, too, to perhaps outdo me. HAHAHA

As sure as day, Leroy Fodor is telling all his friends and family about how after he put so much work into StakeMiners, thanks to actions of others it had to shut it down because of all of our lies and quoting him out of context. HAHAHA His family and friends will just shake thier heads in agreement while he spews disconnecting verbiage, but would already know the truth about thier beloved Leroy Fodor, not-to-deep-down laughing thier motherfuckin' asses off at the redneck retard. HAHAHA No wonder Mrs. Fodor prays so much. She prays that her retard son stays in the Philippines so that she don't have to contend with the useless sack of shit. HAHAHA
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:51:11 PM

Soo its another mrs garza similiar project ,the diference is that were earning x% from total shares holded instead get some ammount .
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 02:55:45 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1344

Much as I hate to use the "p" word without having indisputable evidence, based on the numbers above and what @Daffy said about his withdrawal this looks like a convoluted variation of a ponzi.

@cyberpinoy is paying out LARGER returns than the site is actually earning. His current assets are at ~75% of their original value yet he pays out withdrawals at 100% of their original value (minus the withdrawal fee but still well above the real value). This is not sustainable. Perhaps he's gambling on a massive spike in NET. But as it stands now he's essentially borrowing from future deposits.

"I wuv you, Leroy, even when you don't put your pee-pee in my ears."

Somewhere in the Philippines is one very, very, very pissed off Leroy Fodor. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 01:53:00 PM
Last edit: September 23, 2015, 02:06:32 PM by Gleb Gamow

I always promised this communidy that if I found a way to fuck with Leroy Fodor because of my jealousy i would,  On march 14 2015, i tricked leroy into deleting my posts so that i could start this hole ball of WAX to distroy Stakeminers in spite of thier not being no evidence that anythings amissed. HAHAHA

"On my unlocked thread, I will splash my wad on Leroy's face whenever the fuck I please. Then, I will stick it in Fodor's ass because he's a fuckin' joke anyway."
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 05:28:25 PM

"On my unlocked thread, I will splash my wad on Leroy's face whenever the fuck I please. Then, I will stick it in Fodor's ass because he's a fuckin' joke anyway."

Dubious plan. For best results try the opposite order; leave any wad splashing 'til last.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 23, 2015, 06:20:53 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 03:40:58 AM by Gleb Gamow

Dubious plan. For best results try the opposite order; leave any wad splashing 'til last.

Actually, my order's spot on vis-à-vis Leroy Fodor hard-work StakeMiners built first, then put in place BOI Trustees to rewrite the ToS which they already agreed to prior to investing in the Ponzi.

I can't wait to see and read what advertising was purchased so to advance StakeMiners to the next level. HAHAHA

"To commemorate StakeMiners' 1,022th member, we've installed our next level."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:09:07 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 04:28:54 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1352

You're jelly 'cause you're not invited. Me too. I'm curious as to how @cyberpinoy is achieving those math-defying earnings and the only remaining place to ask any questions seems to be the BOIs club.

As in FanBOIs Club?

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1350

<snip funny GIFs>

I'd say Leroy Fodor is close to losin' his fuckin' mind now that all the places he used to post are no longer welcoming places to be as he frequents the forums to read the latest funnies at his expense in spite of vowing to ignore all comments. HAHAHA The dude must love being kicked in the balls on a continuing basis while being entrusted with other people's moneys to garner them the promised positive ROI. HAHAHA Lucky for StakeMiners' investors, Leroy opted to allocate some funds for advertising, foregoing all free avenues, via the same not-a-cold-storage bitcoin wallet address used for payouts transmitted over unsecured lines shared with his Filipino neighbors. HAHAHA

Well, Leroy could always go back to commenting on Pinoy Pride articles: http://getrealphilippines.com/blog/2013/07/pinoy-pride-sucks/

cyberpinoy says:

October 13, 2013 at 10:42 pm

yes the most pure PINOY answer. HAHAHA your an idiot, heres an idea for you how about this. STOP scamming foreigners, stop lieing, stop stealing from them, stop overcharging them just because they are foreign, stop contracting work demanding payment up front then not finishing your job, stop your stupidity, the gutters is a small portion of the stupidity in building engineering. You pinoy morons always say”well if you dont like it go away” Well Ok how about if all americans “GO AWAY” we get tired of being scammed, conned, lied to, stolen from, overcharged, and just all the other pure unethical bull-crap Filipinos dish out, where will you be then LEB, i will tell you NON EXISTENT, cause if Americans as a whole leave this stupid place we take with us your only defense, because god knows your dumb arsed army can’t defend you against china on their own, heck they can not even defend their own backyard from the rebels and terrorists let alone a organized country with a navy army and other military intelligence, so there goes your only defense, and our money goes with us to, if all Americans just packed up and left, you would be a speck of dust on the map of the world with absolutely nothing, because without foreigners to rip off you would have only each other to scam and lie and con and steal from. and since your stupid laws prohibit us from smashing your face in when you do something like that to us, thats what we would do in america if someone treated us the way you do, since there are no laws against a Filipino doing that to another Filipino you guys would end up killing each other.; HAHAHA

You know what's really funny? All them places that Leroy Fodor used to comment on anonymously now have his real identity exposed just one hop away. The fucker can't even protect himself, yet fuckin' retards entrusted him with their moneys. HAHAHA

Here's somethin' even funnier. You know how fellow employees love to find out about their coworkers, eh? Well, since Katrina Fodor works some conventional job there in the Philippines, I'm sure her fellow coworkers talk behind her back about how her husband is a lyin' piece of shit and sticks his pee-pee in her ears. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 24, 2015, 04:19:31 AM

I'd say Leroy Fodor is close to losin' his fuckin' mind now that all the places he used to post are no longer welcoming places to be

To be fair most of those places (except maybe your thread HAHAHA) are not that hostile should he choose to climb off his high horse and actually answer a question or two.

Does he still have his IRC channel? That must be his last refuge.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 04:52:29 AM

I'd say Leroy Fodor is close to losin' his fuckin' mind now that all the places he used to post are no longer welcoming places to be

To be fair most of those places (except maybe your thread HAHAHA) are not that hostile should he choose to climb off his high horse and actually answer a question or two.

Does he still have his IRC channel? That must be his last refuge.

He changed handles from the original one, given to only those he trust for transparency reasons. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 05:10:06 AM
Last edit: September 24, 2015, 05:27:38 AM by Gleb Gamow

From the desk of Let Me Pull Some Numbers Outta My Arse,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12506771#msg12506771

Stakeminers - This Week
This week we had 4 investors withdraw a total of 2.5 BTC, following that, another investor deposited 3.0 BTC, so we end the week at 114.6074 BTC. The average BTC per investor is now 0.6475 BTC. This week's return on investment was approximately 1.8%.

Fuck with advertising! Rebranding is where it's at. And we thought it was just a Leroy Fodor grammatical error, but the genius proved us wrong, for how else would 4 investors withdraw thier moneys, but some retard investor waiting in queue shuffles in to make up the difference and then some? No HAHAHA because I've been served.  Cry Cry Cry

Notice how coyly Leroy Fodor sneaks in the supposed number of investors enjoyed by his StakeMiners? I had to do some very, very, very complex maths to discover the mythical number: 114.6074/.6475 = 176.99984556, rounded up to 177, but please check my maths.

Here's the kicker. Virtually none of the Leroy Fodor's Facebook family and friends were, and still are not interested in anything he presents, yet supposedly 177 people versed in how to spot a scammer opted to invest in StakeMiners. That's fuckin' unbelievable!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 06:26:10 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2015, 01:27:36 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12516024#msg12516024

Hello Investors,

We have made some changes in our OKCash wallet, for those of you watching and have all the information we used to have 23 addresses in that wallet. The new V3 update has us merging our addresses now, so when i am done we will have only 3 addresses instead of 23. This was done to make it easier for me to structure the blocks every day. If you have any questions or want the exact addresses to be able to watch us staking the coins please PM me here or send an email to payments(at)stakeminers.com.

We also had another situation arise this week, a member registered with a disposable email, and I guess he could not email from that email address. Your email is the only thing you can use to make important changes to your account. So if your username is bitcointalk and the email you registered that username was 1q23xv+fghrny@something.com and you send me an email from bitcointalk@yahoo.com asking for the password or any other account information on username bitcointalk, I will not give that information out. This member got quite angry with me because I refused to share any account information with him using the alternate email that was not registered on the site at all. We have certain policies in place so things like phishing scams and other means hackers use to steal peoples accounts hopefully will not work. I have to do everything I can to protect your accounts and if I just gave account information out to any email that matched a username StakeMiners would not be a very secure investment at all.

Please make sure you use your registered email for any and all communications with us, especially any involving your account and the security there of.

And lastly,

There is information in your account area that shows how many BTC are invested with us and how much we have paid out, Those values you see on the site for BTC invested and BTC paid out are not calculated by me but by the database. We are not in any way giving any misleading information, the BTC invested you see is how much BTC is invested with us, the BTC paid out is how many BTC we have paid out to date. Plain and simple as that.

But, if the email you used to register with our venerable StakeMiners has been compromised where the horny scammer requests of me thier password, I would then pass it alone to them in plain text, making sure that I, Leroy "Security Hound" Fodor, is not held responsible. HAHAHA
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 11:47:01 AM

From the desk of Let Me Pull Some Numbers Outta My Arse,

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12506771#msg12506771

Stakeminers - This Week
This week we had 4 investors withdraw a total of 2.5 BTC, following that, another investor deposited 3.0 BTC, so we end the week at 114.6074 BTC. The average BTC per investor is now 0.6475 BTC. This week's return on investment was approximately 1.8%.

Fuck with advertising! Rebranding is where it's at. And we thought it was just a Leroy Fodor grammatical error, but the genius proved us wrong, for how else would 4 investors withdraw thier moneys, but some retard investor waiting in queue shuffles in to make up the difference and then some? No HAHAHA because I've been served.  Cry Cry Cry

Notice how coyly Leroy Fodor sneaks in the supposed number of investors enjoyed by his StakeMiners? I had to do some very, very, very complex maths to discover the mythical number: 114.6074/.6475 = 176.99984556, rounded up to 177, but please check my maths.

Here's the kicker. Virtually none of the Leroy Fodor's Facebook family and friends were, and still are not interested in anything he presents, yet supposedly 177 people versed in how to spot a scammer opted to invest in StakeMiners. That's fuckin' unbelievable!

https://www.facebook.com/leroy.fodor/posts/817474354943338

A couple weeks ago, and steadily since then, I posted some stuff about bitcoins, and I have really watched closely as none of my 600++ friends have decided to take advantage of this. At the same time I watch them also complain about not having money or struggling with finances. I went so far as to even build a website to help people along. http://knlgfx.wix.com/bitland and in this site you can watch as Me and Katrina are steadily gaining in the world of bitcoins. It is slow, but it is very progressive. If you are wondering about it, if you are curious, or bottom line absolute truth if you really want a chance to make some real money and do very little work, I strongly advise you get on board before it really is to late. DONT SAY I DIDNT WARN OR INVITE YOU cause I will ignore you like you have been ignoring these posts

I think the proper way to calculate would be if you took the average buy depth of each Coin balance across the different exchanges they are listed on and have charts of all averages. Doing it manually wouldn't really mean much more than saying that there is a value in the neighborhood of 100-130 BTC worth of Coins since many Coins fluctuate within 10-40% on any weekly basis.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:50:30 PM

Leroy,

Hello Investors,

We have made some changes in our OKCash wallet, for those of you watching and have all the information we used to have 23 addresses in that wallet. The new V3 update has us merging our addresses now, so when i am done we will have only 3 addresses instead of 23. This was done to make it easier for me to structure the blocks every day. If you have any questions or want the exact addresses to be able to watch us staking the coins please PM me here or send an email to payments(at)stakeminers.com.

How about having one address per wallet and publishing it so that investors can track the performance of their investment?

We also had another situation arise this week, a member registered with a disposable email, and I guess he could not email from that email address. Your email is the only thing you can use to make important changes to your account.

That's silly. It is easy to fake your sending address. Let people set up a username and password, or PGP key, or - well, anything other than plain text email!

StakeMiners would not be a very secure investment at all.

Heaven forfend!

There is information in your account area that shows how many BTC are invested with us and how much we have paid out, Those values you see on the site for BTC invested and BTC paid out are not calculated by me but by the database. We are not in any way giving any misleading information, the BTC invested you see is how much BTC is invested with us, the BTC paid out is how many BTC we have paid out to date. Plain and simple as that.

Here's the problem:

Suppose you only have one investor. Suppose he invests 100 BTC. You use it to buy altcoins to stake.

On the site you show:

invested: 100 BTC
  paid out: 0 BTC

A week later he asks to withdraw his whole balance so you sell the altcoins to get him his BTC. Due to exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin volatility you only get 90 BTC when you sell, so you send him his remaining 90 BTC.

What do you then show on the site? I suspect it's this:

invested 10 BTC
  paid out: 90 BTC

The "invested" number makes it look like you're holding 10 BTC of value still, but in fact you're holding nothing. The 10 BTC is actually a loss taken by your investor, and is now in the pockets of the exchange and its smarter traders. This, I think, is what people are saying is "misleading". The "invested" number includes losses due to exchange fees, slippage, and altcoin price volatility. It would be less misleading if you showed a profit/loss amount. In this case:

invested: 0 BTC
  profit: -10 BTC

That would be less misleading, but would look bad.

Lastly, the topic of this thread is a little offputting, as is the style adopted by your PR representative. He seems to draw attention to all the least attractive parts of your investment scheme with large fonts and gaudy colours. I suggest switching back to your main thread and firing this guy.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: