Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:15:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294745 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 03:33:07 AM

Oh wonderful, this is the famous kano vs cyberpinoy debate. I needed a good laugh, thank you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 03:36:50 AM

Liar, liar, pants on fire! for 300, Alex.

"F O D O R"

"What's the ONLY species that the Borg opted not to waste thier time on?"

Alex: Correct!
Borg Queen: Forex Portfolio, for 500, Alex.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 04:11:55 AM

Even now I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy. I have a system I put together and I work my machines to do this, but it can be done even with BTC prices at their medium levels. Its not easy and some days are way better than others, but it still can be done Smiley Just know GHASH.io is not one of the pools I use to do this as their profit taking is larger than their pool members can ever get. if you mine with Ghash.io your ROI will be 8 months on machines you own, and 16 months or more on your cloud there. Most of the other top 10 pools uder them (discuss fish being one) will get you and ROI in about 6 to 7 months, and if you do what I do with your machines you will get 3 to 4 months ROI. Its all about what you do when you do it and how you do it.

The quote above was of November 8, 2014. Ready for some complex maths (fuck you, Leroy Fodor! it's spelled correctly in some countries in spite of you not knowing such HAHAHA)?

(Nov. 8, 2014) - (3 Months) = (Aug. 8, 2014)

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA
maybe you find someone in your country too.  Smiley

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.

August 19, 2014: Leroy Fodor announces that he has his first bitcoin miner in hand that he's still conducting test on while toyin' with the idea of purchasing another one.

With apologies for not providing more complex maths which may or may not include the use of imaginary numbers, what I've demonstrated with the above is that Leroy Fodor was, and probably still is compressing his ROI prowess, for clearly we can all see, again, sans the complex maths, that Leroy was able to ROI not in three months-cum-90 days, but more like within a 70-day timeframe.

It's this reason, and this reason alone that Leroy Fodor should be ostracized from the cryptocurrency communities for committing the very crime he's outed others for committing - holding back info from fellow bitcoiners so to ONLY advance thier positions outta shear greed. HAHAHA

BTW, Leroy Fodor, how you like my creative writing skills? HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 05:59:21 AM

Leroy Fodor could be the very first person crowned Britain's Got Liars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF40-tS1Fg (revealed that the contestant and ALL four judges lied to the viewing audience about not knowing her accolades, plus you'll get a kick outta Simon's HAHAHA (seriously))
smoothie
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:00:36 AM

Even now I have a 3 month ROI on the machines I buy. I have a system I put together and I work my machines to do this, but it can be done even with BTC prices at their medium levels. Its not easy and some days are way better than others, but it still can be done Smiley Just know GHASH.io is not one of the pools I use to do this as their profit taking is larger than their pool members can ever get. if you mine with Ghash.io your ROI will be 8 months on machines you own, and 16 months or more on your cloud there. Most of the other top 10 pools uder them (discuss fish being one) will get you and ROI in about 6 to 7 months, and if you do what I do with your machines you will get 3 to 4 months ROI. Its all about what you do when you do it and how you do it.

The quote above was of November 8, 2014. Ready for some complex maths (fuck you, Leroy Fodor! it's spelled correctly in some countries in spite of you not knowing such HAHAHA)?

(Nov. 8, 2014) - (3 Months) = (Aug. 8, 2014)

This property has now been SOLD. This offer and need of lending is no longer needed. We have already used the money made from the sale in exactly what i said it would be used for. We have purchased our first REAL mining machine and may purchase another really soon. I am still doing some tests on the equipment we just received. Thank you to all those who contacted me.

And for this post I didnt want to be an ass while trying to sell the property But now.....HAHA
maybe you find someone in your country too.  Smiley

You are a complete idiot if you honestly think I had not already tried that. If you dont live in the Philuippines, and are not Filipino, please try it sometime and you will certainly see why statements like this are so utterly STUPID.

August 19, 2014: Leroy Fodor announces that he has his first bitcoin miner in hand that he's still conducting test on while toyin' with the idea of purchasing another one.

With apologies for not providing more complex maths which may or may not include the use of imaginary numbers, what I've demonstrated with the above is that Leroy Fodor was, and probably still is compressing his ROI prowess, for clearly we can all see, again, sans the complex maths, that Leroy was able to ROI not in three months-cum-90 days, but more like within a 70-day timeframe.

It's this reason, and this reason alone that Leroy Fodor should be ostracized from the cryptocurrency communities for committing the very crime he's outed others for committing - holding back info from fellow bitcoiners so to ONLY advance thier positions outta shear greed. HAHAHA

BTW, Leroy Fodor, how you like my creative writing skills? HAHAHA

Phin,

Don't you know?....70 days = 90 days

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 
███████████████████████████████████████

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

noddy2000

Activity: 388
Merit: 250

ELYSIAN | Pre-TGE 5.21.2018 | TGE 6.04.2018

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 08:15:29 AM
Last edit: September 20, 2015, 08:31:11 AM by noddy2000

Just like all of Europe that uses the word Maths instead of Math like the USA do. Never understood the american way as maths as always made more sense to me as an abbreviation of mathematics which is actually what people are saying, but being lazy if anything

You all know i hate language, suck at it but i do get it enough to wonder on a few things. Personally, I think any language based on Latin as been manipulated by the few long time ago for divide and conquer purposes as well as social engineering. As i say, this as been going on millennia, the only difference is the tools available today Wink

Leroy Fodor could be the very first person crowned Britain's Got Liars: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJF40-tS1Fg (revealed that the contestant and ALL four judges lied to the viewing audience about not knowing her accolades, plus you'll get a kick outta Simon's HAHAHA (seriously))

Funny little thing, Not available in the UK haha.

It's getting annoying now though, all the time with the good programmes like bitcoingroup (https://plus.google.com/+Worldcryptonetwork/posts -78). Like the audio of an EXCELLENT book on social engineering (14 hours) never stays on there for more than a day or two. X factor at least isn't good by any standard apart from sheeple manipulation and BTW, Simon Cowell paid for soon to be released Johnathan King's Bail, who is a GOOD friend of his and another convicted PAEDOPHILE, Max Clifford, who personally as been in the business since the late 1940's, 1950's!!!

One day, you won't be able deny what i say but then it will be to late, All so obvious and in plain sight too Sad People just need to start teaching themselves, instead of believing everything they are programmed through school and other 'sources'. It makes scams like this one so easy to spot, why i was able tell people in APril 2012 about BFL, but i got slandered and banned! (due to josh being in co-op with THeymos since WAY before this site even existed! How this theymos get so much respect when he's just as much of a dirt bag than any of these cunts!)

They been mocking us since forever!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inZUDMGJsKo

████████████████     ██                ██              ██    ▄████████████████      ████████████████     ▄████████████████▄    █████████████████▄
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ██              ██                                                                ██                    ██
                     ██                ▀████████████████▀    ▄████████████████▄            ██             █████████████████     ██             ██
█████████████        ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
██                   ██                        ██                            ██            ██             ██             ██     ██             ██
████████████████     ████████████████          ██             ████████████████▀     ████████████████      ██             ██     ██             ██

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █

█     █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █

█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█    █
█     █
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
████████████████▀▀  █████
█████████████▀▀      ██████
██████████▀▀    ▄     ███████
███████▀▀     ▄█▀     █████████
███▀▀      ▄██▀       █████████
█████▄    ██▀        ██████████
████████ █          █████████
███████ █ ▄███▄▄   ████████
████████████████▄▄███████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
TOKEN GENERATION EVENT
JUNE 4 UNTIL JUNE 24  [ WHITEPAPER ]
[TWITTER] [FACEBOOK] [REDDIT] [STEEMIT]
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 20, 2015, 06:39:55 PM

Direct, from the desk of From the Mouths of Retards,

Please dont tell me the lies you are talking abut is those stupid s3s still. For god sake how many times must this community kick this dead horse. the proof of shipments was given this community refuses to accept the proof, not the owner or admins fault, the pictures have been taken about payouts and this community refuses to accept that, what proof do you people need if pictures and tracking numbers I saw provided in other posts are not enough? There is nothing wrong with the owner or the admins. I can probably say much like you are seeing from me, the loyal members who know better are just sick of the FUD and bullcrap this community continues to push. and much like you  (altho i talk a lot more) when I see a line of crap hanging out there i will not hesitate to put one in his place, and to be honest I dont care if its Dr whoever he is or Satoshi Nakamoto himself, if you say something that is not warranted I will defend what i know to be correct.

Funny how when the tables are turned, Leroy Fodor goes into hiding while still in control of his investors' ~82 BTC, not doing anything - ANYWHERE - so to increase the profits for those retards putting full faith in him for having a business degree, and administering the Forex-experience-backed StakeMiners. HAHAHA

"It's good to be the king. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 12:48:05 AM

The convo may or may not be about some infamous 35 BTC withdraw.

It's good to fuck with Leroy Fodor! HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:36:29 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12456983#msg12456983

Please note:  This thread is locked. 

StakeMiners will post earning updates and related information as required.  If you have any questions please email StakeMiners at payments(at)stakeminers.com.   If you want your question and reply posted to this thread, please request this at the time of writing.

Thank you,
  Stakeminers

That's a sure sign that Leroy Fodor no longer gives a fuck about his brand when he no longer spells it correctly. Even I, a person who has, and will continue to stick it up his motherfuckin' ass has yet to spell HIS brand incorrectly. Even his BOI Trustees on occasions have misspelled it.

Yep, it won't be long now where Leroy Fodor will no longer be hangin' 'round these parts after he comes to the realization that he's been served. HAHAHA That'll teach the lyin' sack o' shit to delete my jealous ass' posts. HAHAHA
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 04:51:26 AM

That's a sure sign that Leroy Fodor no longer gives a fuck about his brand when he no longer spells it correctly.
His sloppy writing aside, you don't build a strong brand by fundamentally being dishonest, ducking pointed-but-relevant questions, not being open with his transactions (not wanting to list the 11 withdrawals in a row), and shutting down public communication channels.

It's got amateur hour written all over it, and it's embarrassing to see him conduct his "business" that way.

I can't comprehend how a single "investor" could trust the guy with their money after doing their due diligence.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 01:59:23 PM

That's a sure sign that Leroy Fodor no longer gives a fuck about his brand when he no longer spells it correctly.
His sloppy writing aside, you don't build a strong brand by fundamentally being dishonest, ducking pointed-but-relevant questions, not being open with his transactions (not wanting to list the 11 withdrawals in a row), and shutting down public communication channels.

It's got amateur hour written all over it, and it's embarrassing to see him conduct his "business" that way.

I can't comprehend how a single "investor" could trust the guy with their money after doing their due diligence.

Spot on! One of them investors and BOI Trustees is a bright 16-year-old lad. In spite of me being critical of him, I like the lad, but for the life of me I can't figure out why he attached himself to Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners, let alone remaining on board after all has been exposed.
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 03:02:34 PM

Remember where he went looking for investors. the sea of geniuses that were involved in GAW and other assorted failures. Intelligence isn't their strong suit.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 07:48:31 PM

Remember where he went looking for investors. the sea of geniuses that were involved in GAW and other assorted failures. Intelligence isn't their strong suit.

With that logic, Sonny Vleisides could come out with a new brand made up of a new cast of characters with his new "I'm on a new track now!" introduction and start taking orders - not pre-orders - for his 8nm ASIC-based miners capable of mining any and all cryptocurrencies, and he would have no problems amassing millions within the first hours while those in the Be Careful Camp are singing their familiar tunes.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:12:08 PM

https://www.walletexplorer.com/wallet/163c677c48a3548e

Looks like Mr. Cold Wallet User, Leroy Fodor, is still using the serves of CoinPayments.net for his manual payouts: https://blockchain.info/tx-index/861cb80426c90db1b753afce56bcae4e138c5a938242373703f85ed9d59595b1

HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2015, 08:22:26 PM

I was checking the payouts page to see if it matches the blockchain:

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

Here's what cyberpinoy is spending investors' funds on:

StakeMiners Advertising
d4cfc52c41849d7453fbfb056240181e8406f3fd1ce19c91a74fbefdf57fc4dd   
2015-09-21 01:47:31
0.26086956 BTC

At least he's "transparent" about it  Grin
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 08:40:08 PM

I was checking the payouts page to see if it matches the blockchain:

https://stakeminers.com/transactions.php

Here's what cyberpinoy is spending investors' funds on:

StakeMiners Advertising
d4cfc52c41849d7453fbfb056240181e8406f3fd1ce19c91a74fbefdf57fc4dd   
2015-09-21 01:47:31
0.26086956 BTC

At least he's "transparent" about it  Grin

Advertising where exactly?

Well Leroy Fodor left Carolina
cause Leroy's daddy said don't your lie,
You won't plant corn, and you won't make hay,
you sit on da porch and you lie all day.

Leroy, Leroy Fodor,
Headin' to da Philippines for them sunny days.

#WOTD: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/enervate
Phildo
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 10:03:48 PM

With that logic, Sonny Vleisides could come out with a new brand made up of a new cast of characters with his new "I'm on a new track now!" introduction and start taking orders - not pre-orders - for his 8nm ASIC-based miners capable of mining any and all cryptocurrencies, and he would have no problems amassing millions within the first hours while those in the Be Careful Camp are singing their familiar tunes.

Didn't he do that like 3 times already? Shitheads from here will give anyone a bunch of money if they claim to have a new miner, these other things are minor league scam for special idiots on the minor league forums.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 21, 2015, 11:35:21 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2015, 11:58:54 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.msg12486128#msg12486128

We have paid for some advertising as we have promised. The transaction used to pay for this advertising has been listed on the transactions page for legitimacy and transparency so you guys all know what we are doing. The funds that have paid for this are not Investor funds. StakeMiners has its own account, as we have previously informed our users, and that account is set up for the overhead costs of the business. Advertising is an overhead costs of the business. if you have any questions regarding this transaction please contact me.

Damn! Damn! Damn! Now I wish I would've attended Ohio University and earned a business degree like Leroy Fodor so that I, too, would have the ability to throw moneys away toward advertising to garner eyeballs to read my grammatically incorrect website hawking impossibilities. I'm pretty sure that Leroy graduated at the top of his class, with his retardest fellow classmate resorting to archaic means to accomplish the same readership via simply properly maintaining forum threads espousing thier endeavor for free. HAHAHA

Any day now, Leroy Fodor, under the auspices of "for legitimacy and transparency", WILL fully disclose where and what advertising he has in place for the benefit of StakeMiners' investors [and one donkey  Wink]. HAHAHA

Give a man bitcoins in the US and he'll be able to eat for a day. Give Leroy Fodor the same amount of bitcoins while living in the Philippines, and he'll be able to provide for his family food for a week. HAHAHA

Payout bitcoin wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

Advertising bitcoin wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

To play PrimeDice bitcoin wallet address: https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

I have played around on primedice and pocketdice.io, (who hasn't) I have an account on Poker Shibes, but I have never invested a massive amount of anything there. The fact I am in the profit on the games i played I am quite satisfied and have no need to venture there. If I ever went to vegas and put 20 bucks in a machine and won 100 id be done for the weekend. I do not own nor have I ever said i owned a martingale system, that system was created in the 18 century. I most certainly would never gamble with someone elses money not even if they asked me to.

when that post you quoted was written i was playing on primedice a lot thus why i said Me Included, meaning at that time in my life I was playing around gambling on Prime dice, What it did not show was I actually did not invest there at that time, everything I won on prime dice started from the faucet. to take a 1200 satoshi faucet to 0.33 BTC is actually awesome luck, and as you can see my total profit now is 0.30 and I no longer play. Thats what seperates one who plays around for fun from an addicted gambler.

TOTAL PROFIT 0.30674003
TOTAL BETS 343376

https://allcryptotalk.com/index.php/topic/64-prime-dice-best-gambling-site-in-the-web/

I got 0.00000563 BTC on the faucet and in 12 hours I made 0.33 BTC from it using a modified martingale system.

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 12:34:13 AM

modified martingale system

He's probably using something like that for his pool too. It involves doubling down on losing positions and yelling "apologize!" at anyone questioning his "assets".
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 12:37:33 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1325

Since that thread is locked I guess I'm gonna have to contact @cyberpinoy here.

Where did you "promise" to pay for advertising?

Where did you advertise?

If it's your "own account" why is the transaction coming out of the same address as all other payouts and withdrawals?
https://blockchain.info/address/15RNyRkxBn3g3rcYGCbj7n1sFHhQkg9wPo

Why is it posted on the "payouts" page?

Are you going to include all other overhead costs? Web hosting, payment fees, etc.

How about fees you collect on withdrawals, where do you show those?

Why are you still not showing the 35 BTC withdrawal?

Don't you think it's stupid to respond in your locked thread to a post made elsewhere? Why don't you just respond directly?

"No more questions. No more questions! NO MORE QUESTIONS!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: