Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:22:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Leroy Fodor has gone Full-Delusional! StakeMiners Confirmed .100%[sic] Insolvent  (Read 294750 times)
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 05:42:08 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 06:00:09 PM by Gleb Gamow

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1116

You Didnt read the feedback sent to him, those 2 listings I pulled was feedback written against him, (AND I WAS FAIR, one of the guys wrote multiple listings against him I only quoted one) I did not base this on the feedback he sent to others, he also is accusing someone of running a scam BTC dice game, it goes both ways actually. Besides that he got involved in this attack against me not from his own research, from following someones elses word, one I might add was trolling his own post on 3 different accounts just trying to get the ball rolling so others would join which Suchmoon and Xian01 gladly obliged. Everythign he has used was taken from Brunos gapped research and he admitted that in this thread.

The ONLY gapped research I've admitted to in this thread and elsewhere pertaining to the venerable Leroy Fodor is his obvious gaps in his honest timelines, i.e. ...

http://www.stakeminers.com/about.php

https://bitcoinforum.com/profile/cyberpinoy/

cyberpinoy
Date Registered: May 26, 2014, 07:13:33 AMLocal Time:August 21, 2015, 06:15:01 AMLast Active: May 26, 2014, 07:19:30 AM

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

So, how is it, Leroy Fodor, that on your official StakeMiners website it clearly depicts you involved in Bitcoin in 2011, but proof, of which you've deleted right after I first brought it to your attention back in March, 2015, clearly depicts a noob, you, Leroy Fodor, on May 26, 2014?

By definition, that's a scammer. And, what do scammers do in the Bitcoin space? They depict those who bring attention to thier scamming actions as scammers themselves instead of addressing the issue head-on.

I gave this motherfucker an out by all he had to do was admit that he lied and I would be gone. Since he opted for another route, I opted to fuck him up royally in the name of the best SPORT on all of BitcoinTalk. If the dude, Leroy Fodor, doesn't give a shit as to if his kids will be spending time in a foster home, whom am I to argue with this obvious retard.

"We're so happy! Leroy Fodor is coming. HAHAHA"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:09:03 PM

Let's Play Juxtapose!

The object of the game is to correctly name who said the following two quotes. No trickery, for they are two separate individuals. Feel free to use your friend, Google.

You guys are awful unfair for a group who cries I got scammed, in a sense demanding sympathy of such actions. You ALL lack the empathy of those who have been scammed before, Its not my fault 2 different people accused him of stealing BTC thru a dice game, I had a dice game no one accused me of stealing anyones coins, heck even when we shut the game down I made sure the people who were holding coins there got them returned.

As with any movements in the market up or down I have enough order activity going on that my risk is very limited.  In most cases the coins go uncovered less than a few hours, I have yet to come even close to taking a loss on any deal.  With that said, in the event there was a huge change in the market and I needed to personally cover the difference I am more than willing to do so.  Those that have worked with me in the past know that if something was to happen and I lost my ass on a deal, the people I owe debts to wouldn't even know it happened. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:22:51 PM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers/3925/1116

I find it funny in all this crap I have dealt with since march when we launched most of Brunos accusations have been disproved by his own supporting evidence mind you, But y'all skim past that information, he used his own alt accounts to get the thread moving, you skimmed past that to and missed it, But the kicker, the real issue that all of you hammering me in this thread both avoid and refuse to accept, is Bruno has dug in my life clear back to the late 1990s, thats a lot of years folks, and uncovered not 1 single instance where I have scammed anyone, stolen from them, bribed them, swindled them, he cant even get proof to show where I have broken the smallest of a promise I made. Yea yea to you guys this means nothing, and I could accept that if we were talking about 2 years of backtracking or maybe even 5 years of backtracking, But almost 17 years backtracking and not one single instance, thats a different story.

I guess that is why theymos and ALL the mods on this forum have been pressuring me of late to lock this now 39-page thread since all I'm now doing is talking in circles vis-à-vis my (Bruno Kucinskas) Leroy Fodor accusations have been disproved by me with the evidence clearly found in this now obvious worthless thread enjoying over 46K views, whereas the venerable Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners' Ponzi thread has a formidable 19K+ views, and any gaming retard living in the Philippines can clearly see that 19K+ is bigger than 46K+ because 19K+ has a 9 in it.

Leroy Fodor, I will fuck with you, and fuck with you, and fuck with you, and fuck with you, and fuck with you until you are no longer part of this forum. WHY! Because you deleted my post on your self-moderated thread (see OP, everybody, for proof).  Cry Cry Cry
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:31:09 PM

YOu know I could understand If I was a bad person, but neither Bruno nor Suchmoon ever even tried to get to know the real me, In fact both have overwhelmingly avoided such a situation. They dont want to meet me, the one actually sitting behind the computer, they just feed off stuff floating around the internet, they dont want the truth, they want an argument, attention anything so they can hammer you and hammer you.

Wait, there's a Leroy Fodor who hasn't lied on the Internet since its inception? Suchmoon and I would simply love to sit down and buy this dude a steak dinner and talk about cigarette-butt-eating aliens and west-facing solar panel on a hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by coconut trees powering the largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines purchased with moneys from the sale of a retired Forex commodity portfolio after selling a residential toilet-bowl-cleaning business in Carolina. Hell, we could even film it and split the profits three ways since it'll enjoy a much larger viewership than My Dinner with Andre.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:41:05 PM

"HA... HA... HA... There... are... negative... trusts!"

"The WOT Fodor wants to say something."

"I possess the DNA of Species FODOR. I'm willing to trade it for a nice cup of Earl Grey, hot."
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 06:58:26 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=738534.msg8469802#msg8469802

"Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers."

"Seriously, we have a great show for your folks tonight. We have the scammer Gleb Gamow of the BitcoinTalk community in da house. He'll have you rollin' in the aisles using only the words of the venerable Leroy Fodor as fodder for his comedy routine."
BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 07:07:16 PM

Best thread ever Smiley))))))) Thank you Gleb!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:00:08 PM

Best thread ever Smiley))))))) Thank you Gleb!

GO FUCK YOURSELF!  Grin Grin Grin --> HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 08:09:28 PM
Last edit: August 30, 2015, 09:12:08 PM by Gleb Gamow

"See, retard? I just proved God wrong, for I'm living proof that he fucks up."

"[Leroy] F[r]odor, quit fondling thy father's precious like you do your [ringed] Prince Albert!"
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 30, 2015, 11:46:56 PM

I would like to mention a post that was recently deleted, I did so because I feel he was impersonating a MOD. If he in fact was a mod threatening negative trust then a PM has been sent and you can address it there.

Ain't that fuckin' special! Leroy Fodor deleted a post from his self-moderated thread because he felt that whomever penned a post there was impersonating a MOD. Exactly how does one go about impersonating a MOD in the first place. I wanna try my hand at that ruse, especially the part where I can threaten negative trust, something I personally have yet to partake it, and have no plans on starting the practice, including with the venerable Leroy Fodor, my favorit SPORT in the whole wide world.

I can't wait for Google to index the cache to see what this phantom MOD penned. I guess we can safely assume he or she wasn't praising StakeMiners' noble efforts to the cryptocurrency space, eh?
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2015, 11:56:24 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 05:26:53 AM by suchmoon

I would like to mention a post that was recently deleted, I did so because I feel he was impersonating a MOD. If he in fact was a mod threatening negative trust then a PM has been sent and you can address it there.

Ain't that fuckin' special! Leroy Fodor deleted a post from his self-moderated thread because he felt that whomever penned a post there was impersonating a MOD. Exactly how does one go about impersonating a MOD in the first place. I wanna try my hand at that ruse, especially the part where I can threaten negative trust, something I personally have yet to partake it, and have no plans on starting the practice, including with the venerable Leroy Fodor, my favorit SPORT in the whole wide world.

I can't wait for Google to index the cache to see what this phantom MOD penned. I guess we can safely assume he or she wasn't praising StakeMiners' noble efforts to the cryptocurrency space, eh?

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/the-most-profitable-mining-solution-today.432670/page-22

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 12:21:17 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 01:06:40 AM by Gleb Gamow

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/the-most-profitable-mining-solution-today.432670/page-22

WTF! I honestly (not italicized) thought bitcointa.lk was dead so I quit goin' there. Thanks, suchmoon.  Grin Nice find/catch.

So, an [assumed] MOD registered a new account today to professional ask Leroy Fodor a couple questions that included a quasi-threat of sorts. So, instead of Leroy addressing the questions, he simply found an out via his "feelings" and deleted the post so that he doesn't have to answer the questions. Yet, this fuckin' retard has the gull to call you, suchmoon, and I scammers because we, too, have been, in essence, asking the same questions, myself since March, 2015.

Here's the fuckin' bottom line: It's 100% the likes of Leroy Fodor that Bitcoin continues to have a bad light shown on it. And this fucker, Leroy Fodor, honestly believes that his noble efforts with his StakeMiners' Ponzi is here to save the day for Bitcoin because its developers are lazy pieces of shit, coupled with not have a fuckin' clue as to what they're doin'.

What makes the above so fuckin' hilarious is because it's all true and that is what Leroy Fodor HONESTLY believes.

This retard, Leroy Fodor simply just won't go away. Hell, even Curtis Green, the dude who the FBI faked his death to crack the Silk Road case, was smart enough to leave this forum after I shoved it up his royal lyin' piece of shit ass. And, supposedly, FOX is (pretty sure it's now WAS, thanks to a couple emails) planning on including him in some Silk Road special.

And, let's not forget about John Fitzpatrick who was recently revealed to be a fraud thanks in part to my efforts where the mainstream media finally put two and two together.

NEWSFLASH, Leroy Fodor: I've only begun to fuck with you and your retard BOI trustees. In my book, every day is Leroy Fodor Day. HAHAHA That's the call used to attract Fodors into a bag so that one can club it to death. HAHAHA

Before I reveal which mod I am on this forum and start doling out negative trusts of my own, I believe it's prudent that StakeMiners, or whomever's in control, to address the following two points presented by Bruno, a person not necessarily on my "like" list:

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/leroy-fodor-and-his-stakeminers-com-site.432906/page-41#post-11516193
https://bitcointa.lk/threads/leroy-fodor-and-his-stakeminers-com-site.432906/page-41#post-11516635

Has StakeMiners broken their own TOS by trading with Nigel Dollentas which seems to be only 16?
Exactly when did Leroy Fodor first get involved with Bitcoin? Asking because the May 26 2014 post looks extremely convincing to be the answer.

Thank you in advance.

Schnitzel

I like this Schnitzel quasi-MOD dude even though he may not care too much about me.

I feel that Leroy Fodor deleted the post because ... wait for it ... he doesn't want to address legit questions and concerns.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 03:22:43 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 03:58:14 AM by Gleb Gamow

http://www.businesspundit.com/10-businesses-caught-lying/?img=44946

Who can forget the total trainwreck of a company that is Amy's Baking Co? In early 2013, Amy's Baking Company was featured on an episode of Chef Ramsay's Kitchen Nightmares, in which he tried to help them clean up their act by changing up their menus -- and their attitudes.

The episode can be summed up by noting that this was the only restaurant which Ramsay had ever abandoned due to their terrible work ethics and refusal to change. Amy and her husband are seen yelling at customers on camera, berating their own staff, and having public meltdowns inside their store.

And then come the lies. Not only was Amy's Baking Company doing a terrible job of keeping customers happy or returning, but they were discovered to be selling cakes and pastries that had been bought by third party wholesalers -- and passing them off as their own.

As if it weren't bad enough that Amy's Baking Company was selling stale old cake that they claimed was their own, owner Amy had a dramatic meltdown on Facebook and Reddit after she was ousted. No apology, no plans to change up the way the company works, just straight up lunacy. Amy cursed at her (presumably former) customers, accused "haters" of trying to "bring them down out of jealousy," and stated that there was nothing wrong or illegal about repackaging third party goods. As if that makes their deceitfulness any better.

"Amy, I just love watching Bruno work his magic while we're waiting for our third-party pastries to arrive."

Here's the bottom line: Eventually Leroy Fodor will no longer be a part of the cryptocurrency space. I know it, you know it, and even Leroy Fodor knows it. But, what this fucked-in-the-head retard continually fails to realize is that each passing day he opts to continue hanging around these parts espousing his lies and administering his StakeMiners' Ponzi, he's just making himself and his family miserable during the interim. That's a prime example of a sadist in anybody's book.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 04:06:52 AM

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://bitcoinforum.com/bitcoin-discussion/mining-for-dummies/msg9383/#msg9383

Hello, I have began reading into Bitcoin mining for over a month now. I have tried to research many things to find the best way to build a good computer to accomplish successful mining. Ordering the good mining equipment would be very problematic because I live in the Philippines right now. Getting all that nice equipment would be very hard here. So i must settle to try this with the use of computers and their hardware available to me.

Allow me to go over my situation, I have an empty building I would like to dedicate to mining. I can have computers built to my specs. I would like to join a successful pool that I can contribute my hardware as an asset rather than just an addition.

Questions I have,

How many computers will I need to successfully make a nice profit? Electricity is not a problem as far as costs go. Very inexpensive here.

Can I use the force of 4 or more computers as one merged unit or must I register them all as separate workers.
If I can use them as a merged effort on my end which way is actually more profitable, to use them separate or merge them together as one force?
How should I build these computers.

Things I had in mind, I would like to use
ASUS F1 A55-M LX3 R2.0 mother board
AMD A8  radeon processor with
2 AMD Radeon graphics cards, and hopefully
2 32gig DDR3 1066MHz ram sets.

This will actually give my computers 3 accessible video cards, the 1 to 2 gig onboard radeon video as well as the 2 additional radeon video cards.

I would really love to get invested in this, and if I can do it using computers I will possibly have the option to buy 5 or 10 brand new ones very inexpensively.

Things I do not understand, if I would have 4 computers built to the specs above, Can I make them all work together as one unit to produce better profits in a pool.
If you can merge them is there extensive knowledge to networks needed and coding in order to accomplish this task?

I have been looking for over a month and it seems the people who can answer these questions are somewhat mean in a way and never directly answer the questions, they use an answer like "if you have to ask that don't get involved" and answers like that do not help me to research this investment, or anyone elses for that matter. I have never mined before and I am very interested in getting started, any information you can pass along to help me figure out the best path to take would be very beneficial.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

In 2011 we moved to the Philippines for personal reasons that do not involve crypto, we bought a large piece of land to put a business on, the business grew into 3 businesses as 2 of them worked hand in hand, we added a bitcoin mining farm and internet cafe and I then began trading them on exchanges myself. With the brownouts and expensive electricity costs we got into some solar panels. The panels were not enough to actually run the whole mine we were experimenting with them and using them to supplement our electricity and lower our cost only.

in 2012 we had a fire that destroyed everything including the external hard drive that held 15 years of graphic design work, over 4000 dollars of design software used in the graphics work and yes the bitcoin wallet we used that was mined to, also in the fire were the 3 USB sticks that contained the backups of the wallet and information, as well as a lot of cash we were saving for my wifes delivery of the baby. So unfortunately NO i am not able to provide the address for you nor sign a message from it. Its crazy how a fire will do that to things.

The go fund me campaign was started to try and help us get back on our feet, as any normal people with the ability to use would have done. I also came here for help as well, I did not want people to know I was a miner before so a lot of post you will see at that time will make reference to me being new. I did not like how the members of this forum treated people and I thought. since it was a new account and I had never had the need for Bitcoin talk in the past, it may be better if they thought I was new to the scene in general. So yes some places will state i am new to mining I am new to bitcoin and actually no i was not. I was not an expert at neither bitcoin or mining so I didnt see anything wrong with posing as a new user, to get the best information i could.

Yes i did graduate from Ohio University with a business degree not an English literature degree, and i graduated a long time ago. English was not my best class, always had red marks all over my papers, However creative writing was, which would explain why I make such long posts. I guess i learned it i college and that has stuck with me. I am not the best speller and I am not the best at grammar so i do apologize.

Yes we did forex trading and yes I did have an account with over 300 consecutive winning trades of gold and silver with a volume of 1 or more in each trade. For people who don't understand Forex trading that is very very good actually. better than what a country boy would be expected to do on a wallstreet industry.  

After the fire in late 2012 we started another internet cafe , and started back in bitcoin. when getting into this again I saw on this forum where people were saying in order to make now after the big peak had come and gone you will need a massive amount of money to do it. I thought I could prove them wrong. So I made sure to do what I could without using funds from our own pocket to do it. I started with doing faucets every day all day long, I moved onto making referral links , got a free website and got that section going, as I built up I grew I started buying equipment, I started with usb miners, then rock miners, then dragon miners and then Zeus miners. I did go and talk to people about bitcoin to try and introduce them to it and yes it was one tracked and profitable for me, As the whole thing revolved around referral links, I talked to them i introduced them to it and the ones who wished to get started doing what I did naturally were using my referral links for anything they were doing. SO the meetups and small seminars I was doing I did for free because I am still today earning on the ones I got into bitcoin at this time.

As it grew we noticed more people in Davao were getting into Bitcoin than around our town, so we began talking about moving. we put the land up for sale, and made every attempt we could to make the deal for the house look very very nice because in the Philippines negotiating the price on a house means they try and knock 50% off the asking price off.So the nicer it looked and seemed the higher the price can be so when they hit us with a counter that was 50% less than what we were asking we were still making what we wanted from the house. This is a tactic anyone in our shoes would have done.

For a while YES we did have the largest bitcoin mining farm in the Philippines and yes this was told to us by people who were mining and met up with other Filipinos who thought they had the largest one until they saw ours. And right now it is not solar powered we are trying to get solar again so we can mine with our hardware once again, the electricity cost is just to high to mine BTC right now. I do not know if we still would have the largest mining farm in the Philippines now but I do know it would be the largest in Mindanao without a doubt. Most Filipinos trade or run an account on Local Bitcoins to get their profits, some trade and very few actually mine.

We sold the internet cafe and was swindled by our cousin in an investment opportunity that would have been profitable if he would not have just stolen the money and ran off with it. this put us a few steps behind meeting the goals we had planned. Its amazing how you hope you can get something done and how bad people can mess with the goals you want to achieve.

And yes while bitcoins were worth 400 to 600 dollars a coin we did make our ROI in 3 to 4 months on the machines, but if you really think about it we made an ROI form day one since no actual cash was ever used out of our pocket to get our personal bitcoin project going.

Stakeminers was started because we saw so many people getting screwed over with scam sites and run away thieves, so I got with a friend of mine and shared my ideas he asked if he could be part of it and our partnership began, we both then worked on getting everything we needed, we both made agreements with each other as to what our specific duties were in the partnership and both of us hold true to our promises we made that day.

Stakeminers is neither a scam, nor a fast ROI nor a ponzi, its a real long term investment and yes it does have withdraw fees, and those fees diminish over time to be fair to everyone, the fees and the reasons they exist are clearly written in the TOS of the site as well as the receipt you get after you make your deposit. StakeMiners is a long term investment opportunity where as a group we work together for an equal benefit to all of us. We now have a Board Of Investors so now I am not the only person molding the future of StakeMiners. and yes very soon a page will be available where you can see each member of the board what we discuss at the meetings and what decisions are being made. we are very transparent in all we do. if you have any questions regarding StakeMiners please use our official thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=989670.0.
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:36:26 AM

Direct, from the desk of Fodor Gives Me More Fodder,

Payouts are earnings paid to a bitcoin payout address

Withdraws are investment withdraws

Reinvestments are calculated earning which you have requested to be added to your deposited amount.

Investment withdraws have a penalty

Weekly payouts do not have a penalty or a fee.

Suchmoon you were asked not to post in this thread and as such all posts from you will be deleted. Respect is earned Suchmoon not freely given, i do apologize if you do not like this outcome, but you are involved in a huge Smear campaign against StakeMiners and myself and your motives are unclear so until we do know and understand what it is you are trying to accomplish I have no choice but to delete your posts and assume they have some hidden agenda of fathering your smear campaign you have against us. I do apologize sir.

TOS changes can only be made after approval of the BOI. We are addressing the TOS in the next BOI meeting.

How is that every other retard on the planet would be able to figure out what our motives are since March, 2015, but not the WOT gone Full FODOR!? Strike that, for I think I just figured it out upon penning that last sentence.

The primary motive is that it's been established by virtually everybody in the cryptocurrency community (thanks to my ongoing efforts) that you, Leroy Fodor, are a serial liar, ergo shouldn't be trusted administering any crypto-based entity, especially one that's obviously a Ponzi scheme.

StakeMiners' own ToS clearly states that nobody under the age of 18 years old is permitted to partake in what it has to offer, yet one of your ten Boofis (Board of Investors) is ONLY 16 years old, perhaps was ONLY 15 years old when he entered StakeMiners' Ponzi scheme, namely Nigel Dollentas from Alabama, originally from Manila, Philippines, one big island away from where your scammy ass currently resides with your retard wife and soon-to-be two foster children when they drag their parents away to reside at some Hilton for a spell for breaking various laws in at least two countries.

Quit aside: I bet Leroy Fodor is one jealous fuck of me because he can't pen long sentences that are grammatically correct. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:46:01 AM

Why did the retard chicken cross the road?

It heard there was of a retard BoI meeting and wanted to see firsthand... SPLAT! <forgot to look both ways before crossing the road>
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 05:53:58 AM

Why did Leroy Fodor approve a 16 year old boy to be a BoI trustee when its clear as day that the boy broke StakeMiners' ToS, in essence lied about his age, namely being at least 18 years old? Isn't that, too, just another form of scamming the cryptocurrency community?

Ain't it a fuckin' shame that not only is Leroy Fodor fucking himself, but also his friends and family, and now a promising lad in Alabama. I'd say that's one sick motherfucker!
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 06:37:14 AM
Last edit: August 31, 2015, 02:27:11 PM by Gleb Gamow

All rise! The Honorable Leroy Fodor is here to conduct the retard BOI meeting.

Leroy: Please be seated. Seriously, I insist, please sit down. Why is everybody still standing?
BOI Dude: There's no chairs.
Leroy: Yes there are. There... are... four... chairs!
BOI Dude: Got it!
Leroy: What's first to be discussed?
Nigel: I motion we lower the age limit from 18 to 16 so that more people can join the StakeMiners Ponzi.
BOI Dude: I second the motion.
Leroy: All those in favor, say HAHAHA.
BOI Dudes: <in unison> HAHAHA
Leroy: Meeting adjourned!

StakeMiners just conducted a very successful BOI meeting and we talked about many things. Soon, you'll see changes to our ToS. I am so proud of what we have done to date. One of the ten BOI dudes really intimidates me. We are able to accomplish so much in spite of suchmoon and Bruno dissing us with thier twisted lies. It saddens me that Bruno is the way he is because he seems like a smart person and all even tho he didnt go to Ohio Univercity like i did to get mine degree in busness. HAHAHA and a miner in creative spelling

"These humans are really beginning to piss me off! I asked for the MOON dude, and what do they present to me? HAHAHA. Like I already don't have enough redneck HAHAHA dudes to contend with down yonder."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8985

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2015, 02:25:25 PM

Well, cyberpinoy, maybe this will help you:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1167201
Gleb Gamow (OP)
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
August 31, 2015, 02:36:58 PM

As I watched payouts today I noticed a lot of smaller investors getting payouts. It was nice to see a lot of small guys getting some earnings paid to their wallets. I did not calculate how long they have been with us, just as I was making the payouts I always look at the invested amounts and today a saw a nice handful of small investors getting a payout, so i was happy to see we are able to generate some income even for small investors.

Since I can't comment on the above because of the Fodor SMT Wall, I guess I'll start quoting everything Leroy pens there and post it over here in this non-SMT scam tread on StakeMiners' Ponzi' ass.

Even though this unsubstantial post litter with obvious lies could easily stand on it own sans comment, I'll simply say... Hey, look! Leroy Fodor writes more fluff for his creative spelling class. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: