Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:13:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46236 times)
TinEye

Activity: 639
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 02:16:36 PM

The future of Bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins. After all that, Bitcoin becomes mainstream and it would be happily ever after, the end.   Roll Eyes

Why have a celebrity using Bitcoin in a movie, when you can have a movie about Bitcoin?  Tongue
Bitcoin has enough factors (Satoshi's mystery, Silk Road, overnight millionaires) to make a blockbuster.

also movies are a bit garbage lately, they are remaking old stuff with bad actors and cliché all over the place, plus many stereotype charachters
the last good movie was Mad Max that's all, i see instead a great way for bitcoin in sinergy with anime and videogame

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                                                                   ▄█████████                  ██████
                                                                   ███    ███                 ██   ██
         ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████    ██████████████████████   ████████▀
        ██            ▄█          █▄                 █▄          ███            █▄          █        ▄██▀
       ██            ██           ███                ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ███            ██   ▄▄▄▄▄  ██   █████▀
       ██   █████    ██   ████   ████   ██     ██    ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██    ██████   ██   ▀▀▀▀   ██   ████▀
      ██    █████   ██    ████   ████   ██     ██   ██          ███   ██████   ██          ██   ████▀
      ██            ██           ███   ███    ███   ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀███            ██    ▀▀▀▀▀▀██   ▀▀▀████
      ███           ██▄            █   ██     ██    ██▄          █             ▀█▄          ██      ███
       █████████   ████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
      ██           ██
    ██▀           ███
  ████████████████▀
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 02, 2015, 04:04:37 PM

Do you guys see all the sci-fi movies that people buy things with "credits" using a micro device?
Thats the future of bitcoin, movies are used to reprograming our minds, like it or not it will happen.

Not all sci-fi movies use "credit" or other digital money. In Total Recall Remake from 2012 for instance they still have paper money with Obama's head on it. Cheesy
ohneal14

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:10:33 AM

the future of bitcoin i guess will be more stable because of
the advance development they are doing if bitcoins go mainstream
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 03:58:41 AM

The future of Bitcoin will be determined whenever a celebrity/actor starts using it in a movie, then everybody would want to own and use Bitcoins. After all that, Bitcoin becomes mainstream and it would be happily ever after, the end.   Roll Eyes

Why have a celebrity using Bitcoin in a movie, when you can have a movie about Bitcoin?  Tongue
Bitcoin has enough factors (Satoshi's mystery, Silk Road, overnight millionaires) to make a blockbuster.

also movies are a bit garbage lately, they are remaking old stuff with bad actors and cliché all over the place, plus many stereotype charachters
the last good movie was Mad Max that's all, i see instead a great way for bitcoin in sinergy with anime and videogame

There have been so many good movies after Mad Max, even ones in the same movie genre, dude you should use IMDB and watch better content man. And video games have a limited audience, movies are something which shares larger demographics as compared to video games. I think involvement in movies and games can get bitcoin some good recognition.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 07:48:30 AM

Agree completely. A film about bitcoin will be a very big success. There are all the ingredients to be a thriller like to most beautiful thrillers of the story. All told in the previous post. But maybe even others that can be discovered from someone interested to make the scenario of of the movie.
HarHarHar9965

Activity: 994

View Profile
September 03, 2015, 04:18:12 PM

Agree completely. A film about bitcoin will be a very big success. There are all the ingredients to be a thriller like to most beautiful thrillers of the story. All told in the previous post. But maybe even others that can be discovered from someone interested to make the scenario of of the movie.

I think it could also benefit small time youtubers to create bitcoin related content, it could market itself due to its popularity. I see very less youtube channels which are only dedicated to bitcoin or cryptocurrency related videos. With more than half a million daily bitcoin users, I don't think so finding audience would be such an in-achievable task, rather he'd grow audience for the channel itself Smiley
lastuser

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 03:36:52 AM

The future I can see with bitcoin is that it's being used by kids buying ice cream, candies, etc. I'm looking forward for bitcoin being used widely just like fiat. Wink
MinerHQ
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 05:24:12 AM

The future I can see with bitcoin is that it's being used by kids buying ice cream, candies, etc. I'm looking forward for bitcoin being used widely just like fiat. Wink

As far as the future goes, I would expect it to stick around for a few years, but it will never be anything more than a niche currency.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 11:25:48 AM

I think our best hope is that bitcoin becomes the base currency of central banks, as in reserve currency.

Then they will issue a derivative fiat paper currency that is backed by bitcoin, to kind of train the public to use bitcoin.

Of course later on we might have only bitcoin as currency, but until the people are not trained, no chance.

deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2015, 12:00:50 PM

I think our best hope is that bitcoin becomes the base currency of central banks, as in reserve currency.

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope, lol

Then they will issue a derivative fiat paper currency that is backed by bitcoin, to kind of train the public to use bitcoin

And ultimately we are back where we started at

Of course later on we might have only bitcoin as currency, but until the people are not trained, no chance.

Later on they cancel Bitcoin content of your derivative paper currency... Oh, wait, we have already been there

RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
September 05, 2015, 12:07:46 PM

To hope for something out of nothing is the most popular form of hope, lol

Then they will issue a derivative fiat paper currency that is backed by bitcoin, to kind of train the public to use bitcoin

And ultimately we are back where we started at

Later on they cancel Bitcoin content of your derivative paper currency... Oh, wait, we have already been there

Perhaps, but then people will be familiarized with bitcoin.

And then it will be equivalent with gold's history so you will have nothing to complain about in bitcoin.

If you think fiat is crap and we should adopt a gold standard, then it will be the same as a bitcoin derivative fiat currency which will implode and then everyone will use only bitcoin.

The only difference between gold and bitcoin will then be it's digital nature, so by default bitcoin will always be superior.

smartkiller

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 12:44:22 PM

I do think Bitcoin ...has the
potential to do something like change the world. ... Late
twenties I'd guess. ... 'But have you ever actually used
them?'
oxiyusuf

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 01:46:20 PM

I do think Bitcoin ...has the
potential to do something like change the world. ... Late
twenties I'd guess. ... 'But have you ever actually used
them?'
time will prove it, but if the bitcoin system that now is not increased,
then the future will be a lot of problems occur. like double spending and other issues
operrajunk74

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 09:15:29 PM

Hope so but it will take lot of time. Bitcoin has really bright future as more and more people are attracted towards it. There are some misunderstanding and fear about bitcoins, so there is a need to avoid these barriers , to reduce lack of awareness and to increase knowledge regarding bitcoins. Once people started trusting this virtual currency then no one can stop bitcoins to get popular just like physical currency.
knowhow

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2015, 10:03:51 PM

well i guess is time to someone make a moovie telling the story ,based into reality ,the new milionaires.... the same way they made with facebook they have a moovie soo im pretty sure next years bitcoin will have one atleast.Till there there is a long road to follow.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 12:29:21 PM

I think yes..as i can see now there are several bitcoin atm machine and according to news they are going add more..so i think the future for bitcoin is bright
Pollak

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Pollak

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:31:51 PM

I think yes..as i can see now there are several bitcoin atm machine and according to news they are going add more..so i think the future for bitcoin is bright

I hope so that they will get more ATM with bitcoins.
So that when I go to the vacation I just can get me money thru bitcoin.

LuckyYOU

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2015, 02:49:33 PM

There's really no need for an ATM. If we can get bitcoin to be more known and be available to pay with in every shop, you wouldn't need an ATM.

Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

give me your cryptos

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:03:38 AM

I think bitcoin will go up, as there will be pumps, and pumps always drive new users in. When users come in, then the base price of bitcoin will shoot up. Oh, the wonders of adoption.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 11, 2015, 12:19:18 AM

There's really no need for an ATM. If we can get bitcoin to be more known and be available to pay with in every shop, you wouldn't need an ATM.

bitcoin atm's are a great addition. not sure why you think there is no need for them. people must be able to exchange fiat and bitcoin back and forth. that will stimulate the adoption of bitcoin. i hope there will be more and more bitcoin atm's around the world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: