Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:28:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you guess about he future of bitcoin?  (Read 46236 times)
hend442

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 20, 2016, 10:29:25 PM

people like to wait and see instead of taking risk to buy bitcoin and hope that the price will increase after halving. Some believe that it will rise but some dont

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 04:51:05 PM

I agree, now that bitcoin price is getting more stable.  Merchant would adopt bitcoin anytime.  High volatility was the reason why merchant are aloof to accept bitcoin as a mode of payment for their goods.  And now that we have seen bitcoin being stable around 620 USD to 640 USD, merchant worries lossing because of high volatility is getting cleared.

The price just sits there but it can be considered as stable.

A stable price that we can considered is like those price movement in fiats. Bitcoin is still volatile and far from being a stable one but yes Im agree that most merchants care for the bitcoin price that's why they have difficult time if they will accept bitcoin as mode of payment.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 05:27:21 PM

Perfect. The growth of mobile technology and online shopping mania will definitely lead into adopting bitcoin payments.

But we need to have some initiative to educate people about the advantages of using bitcoin so that in future we will be having all smart phone holders as a bitcoin user.
The future of bitcoin is more brighter in quick time when we are spreading it more effectively.
To have better future of bitcoin, we must spread awareness on bitcoin ecosystem up to the level we will be able to. without doing our responsibility of bitcoin system, expecting a bright future of bitcoin is not acceptable.

We must spread bitcoin like helping people to adopt bitcoin, so the chances of having more bright future in very quicker time will be possible.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 06:04:39 PM

its hard to predict the future of the bitcoin but most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later so that is a very good thing.
Its just that we need some patience for it but it will happen without any doubts.
phreaky

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 07:28:46 PM

its hard to predict the future of the bitcoin but most likely the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount soon or later so that is a very good thing.
Its just that we need some patience for it but it will happen without any doubts.

I also have this feeling but we still have to see this of course because we cannot indeed not predict this at all.
I hope it will happen and that we can make good profit too.
ayesha sadiqa

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2016, 09:15:53 PM

but i think if we study and  look at the present condition of bitcoin, we can predict about the future of bitcoin, as more and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin, investing their assets, which really making the future of bitcoin more stronger and trusted currency of the world.
Xenophoto

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:25:04 AM

I don't think we necessarily have to guess. By just looking back, we'll know that the price of it will increase a lot in the future. There are investors and stockholders of a company that might get interested in investing in bitcoins. That would surely pump the market. More and more people are talking about bitcoins, more and more people know about it, so more people will invest in it in the future. I would leave 1BTC in my wallet once I got a day job in real life just so that after 20 years from that, I'll look at the price of bitcoin and sell that 1BTC.

The_prodigy

Activity: 924

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 11:29:03 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.
The bitcoin now are are being widely accepted and not controlled by government

Like what i mentioned in the other thread i can see that the bitcoin in the year of 2017 it will be good as heaven and you can really buy bitcoins now and then hold them into the long month you can really earn profit there by just holding coz i saw that in the year 2017 bitcoin will be more expensive.
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:15:15 PM

it is hard to predict the future and it is a lot harder when it is the future of something like bitcoin.

but if nothing bad happens and bitcoin continues being the same good old bitcoin and also more importantly if the adoption increases which is happening right now, i would expect bitcoin to be used all over the internet in any online shop that can see.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
adi33

Activity: 630

RealistaToken.com

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 12:42:42 PM

I think bitcoin will be increasingly recognized by everyone and impact a lot of people using bitcoin as a means of payment. bitcoin will be increased significantly. even next year there are predicting bitcoin price is quite fantastic. Wink

███████████████████▀▀██████████████████
████████████████▀▀    ▀▀███████████████
████████████▀▀            ▀▀███████████
████████▀▀                    ▀▀███████
████▀▀           ▄▄██▄            ▀▀███
██           ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄█▄▄           █
████     ▄▄███▀▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄██
█████  ████▀  ▄▄████▀▀          ▄▄█████
█████  ███  ▄███▀▀          ▄▄█████████
█████  ███  ███         ▄▄████▀▀  █████
█████  ███  ███     ▄▄███████     █████
█████  ███  ███    ██████████     █████
█████  ███  ███ █▄▄  ▀▀██████     █████
█████  ███  ███ ▀▀███▄▄  ▀▀██     █████
█████  ███  ████▄▄  ▀▀███▄▄       █████
█████  ▀██  ████████▄▄  ▀▀███     █████
█████▄▄  ▀  ████████████▄▄  ▀     █████
█████████▄▄ ████████████████▄▄    █████
███████████████████████████████████████
REALISTA
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 04:11:21 PM

I can guess bitcoin has a bright future, but the problem is many countries not accepted bitcoin as it is. Now if i am talking about myself, than i can't use it openly and also i convert bitcoin into dollar, but it is not my problem, I mean it is problem of bitcoin, because if in the coming years, if bitcoin not work in it that other government accept it than may be in future bitcoin has troubled.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:27:41 PM

my prediction:
- slow price rise throughout this year and the next year in 2017
- increasing adoption because of the media attention because of rise
- higher prices because of that
- and then real adoption by merchants and
- bitcoin will replace all payment processors online in less than 5 years.

There is a FOMO brewing...
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
October 22, 2016, 05:35:23 PM

Predicting a 100% accurate future for anything is impossible but we can do an estimate by looking at the current process of something like bitcoin, we can see that the community is increasing day by day which is increasing the demand with it which in a result will force the price to increase as the more people will be willing to buy the same amount of bitcoins.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 11, 2016, 05:08:02 PM

If we guess what can be, my guessing is pretty optimistic. Bitcoin have potential, and that almost everyone here knows. Bright future is my prediction for bitcoin future, and just maybe bitcoin can surprise us with making this future to come faster.
This world is very unstable, and in this troubled times anything can happen. Digital revolution is knocking on our doors, and bitcoin will be perfect for that future environment.
Yes we will see a digital revolution in economic, and bitcoin is the trigger, so i think bitcoin will stay on top of the crypto currencies and the future of bitcoin will shining as the price will be rising and the usage will become wider and wider

I can understand why you think that bitcoin is the trigger, but it isn`t. I look at bitcoin as alternative for this current monetary system, trigger is unhappiness and poverty in the world that is on high level. And without wider usage we cant do much, that is well known, bitcoin needs mass adoption if bitcoin wish to be in the future. Again I`m aware that some banks and corporations will be problem for bitcoin, and some of them will try to slow this progress, but how, what, when, will that happen we will see. Now its ridiculous to make any guessing.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
akuser

Activity: 526
Merit: 100

markaccy.io

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:28:57 AM

I think the future is very bright bitcoin. the possibility of bitcoin miners in particular, has scooped many bitcoin, they may be used for a variety of businesses in the Internet world using bitcoin. so I think bitcoin will continue to be the currency of the Internet until whenever.

Sponsoredby15

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:10:10 AM

Everyone knows that bitcoin is not a stable currency here is a graph :

Do you think bitcoin have possibilities to be more stable in the future ?
What do you think about the future of BTC?

I think that bitcoin will become the world reserve currency , you can save your money and it's a way super secure than everything we can imagine.
The bitcoin now are are being widely accepted and not controlled by government

About the future of bitcoin is going to be the best of the best year in this year or maybe in this comming year i will know that the big differences in bitcoin is near and the bitcoin will be more electronized all gadget that we can use to use bitcoin to physical things buying for goods we can imagine now that we are using bitcoin into another things.
hurain

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 03:58:28 PM

future is bright. With some bigger merchants going to embrace bitcoin, it is no secret the price will keep on increasing. but  current wallet is very outdated in terms of design.,
i also hope so, as people are continuously entering in the field of bitcoin therefore to me its popularity is increasing day by day, i think in future bitcoin will be one of the most important and popular currency of the world and all the people of the world will be using it.
Wandering Soul~

Activity: 406

Wolf

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 04:17:57 PM

I don't know if I'm too optimistic or not but I really have high hopes for bitcoin in the future like.

1).  High Price
2). Will be widely known and used
3). Almost all merchants accepts it
4). The seed that we planted will bear a fruit (The bitcoin that we kept for investment )

And lastly,

5). The future bitcoin related products and services

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Evansloin

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:18:37 PM

The future of the bitcoin is hard to predict because it stays a market that is unstable and can go all ways these days.
I think it will rise more and more and that it will also be more known in the future.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 12, 2016, 05:50:54 PM

The future of the bitcoin is hard to predict because it stays a market that is unstable and can go all ways these days.
I think it will rise more and more and that it will also be more known in the future.

The fact is not hidden from anyone that bitcoin keeps fluctuating but we can also see that it has got the potential to grow higher in long run as that is what we have seen until now, and keeping that thing in mind we can only predict a better future for it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: