Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:18:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com  (Read 160253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:02:41 PM
Last edit: October 29, 2015, 08:24:46 PM by Bytecent

Shit yes,,
I also stopped with that bounty app, installed many spam apps but i get 0 rewards so that app dont work.
When a discription is: install this app and u get instantly rewarded, it means: install the game/app, let the app get access to all ur personal info and u get 0 rewards for it Cheesy

Bytecent is a great coin, but this bounty app is not Cheesy

To claim the app doesn't work is blatantly false. We have a few thousand users, and over 5800 network transactions to date. We clearly state in the Getting Started Section and FAQs you must INSTALL AND TRY the apps. Advertisers do not pay users to just install apps, it is not a charity.

EDIT: You claim you didn't get rewarded, but I checked our system and it appears you did get rewarded.

Transaction: 5724

User: minerjoen

Type: Received

Amount: 0.201923076923

Date: 10/29/2015 12:44 am

Interesting you claim you were not rewarded, maybe you should check your Bytecent Bounty wallet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MbccompanyX

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:33:53 PM

Shit yes,,
I also stopped with that bounty app, installed many spam apps but i get 0 rewards so that app dont work.
When a discription is: install this app and u get instantly rewarded, it means: install the game/app, let the app get access to all ur personal info and u get 0 rewards for it Cheesy

To claim the app doesn't work is blatantly false. We have a few thousand users, and over 5800 network transactions to date. We clearly state in the Getting Started Section and FAQs you must INSTALL AND TRY the apps. Advertisers do not pay users to just install apps, it is not a charity.

EDIT: You claim you didn't get rewarded, but I checked our system and it appears you did get rewarded.

Interesting you claim you were not rewarded, maybe you should check your Bytecent Bounty wallet.

Anyway a main problem of the bounty app is that doesn't check if the reward can be taken in your region, 3 offers of 30 bytecent each refused to work on my phone claming that weren't avaible on my country, i almost given up to using the app and only if gets an update i would use it for real

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:39:28 PM

Anyway a main problem of the bounty app is that doesn't check if the reward can be taken in your region, 3 offers of 30 bytecent each refused to work on my phone claming that weren't avaible on my country, i almost given up to using the app and only if gets an update i would use it for real

I am sorry to hear that, but your statement is also false. The App DOES CHECK your region. Also, most apps are localized for your region. However, sometimes the system cannot properly detect your location. There are over 200 countries, we can't effectively accommodate everyone.
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:46:33 PM

I am sorry to hear that, but your statement is also false. The App DOES CHECK your region. Also, most apps are localized for your region. However, sometimes the system cannot properly detect your location. There are over 200 countries, we can't effectively accommodate everyone.

Sorry man but in my case it didn't worked out, if you want i'm gonna recheck all the offers and report the ones that doesn't work so i can show it to you directly

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 08:47:38 PM

Sorry man but in my case it didn't worked out, if you want i'm gonna recheck all the offers and report the ones that doesn't work so i can show it to you directly

Refresh my memory, where do you live?
MbccompanyX

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 08:49:24 PM

Refresh my memory, where do you live?

Check my profile is too much for you? (no offense but i think i already wrote it on the other thread) anyway i'm gonna write it again, i'm from italy

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2015, 09:20:21 PM

Check my profile is too much for you? (no offense but i think i already wrote it on the other thread) anyway i'm gonna write it again, i'm from italy

You assume I have the time to look at individual user profiles, or the desire to remember the location of where individual users live. Furthermore, you assume everyone puts the correct location where they live.

Italy is not a top tier country and most advertisers do not target your country.
sncs

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 29, 2015, 09:21:14 PM

Don't expect people to look at your profile man, you're probably the 1% that discloses their age/location in their forum profile.

There are many times when app's require you to do something (register, complete actions, etc etc) and when you don't do that they don't pay out.

Here's a suggestion for some of you who think the apps "invade their privacy".. In this day and age we change phones every year if not every 2 years, wipe your old phone and use that. That's exactly what I've been doing and its working out great for me.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:12:12 AM

Where can I find the Bytecent Source code? I can't seem to find a link to the source code anywhere? If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.  Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:15:27 AM

Where can I find the Bytecent Source code? I can't seem to find a link to the source code anywhere? If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.  Cheers

Bytecent is a commercial project and it is closed source.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 02:22:42 AM

So there is absolutely no open source code available to the public whatsoever? Why is that if you don't mind me asking? I mean I think you are an amazing Developer and you work really hard at what you do but I'm just curious as to why you wouldn't have the source code available for the coin?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2015, 02:32:34 AM

Where can I find the Bytecent Source code? I can't seem to find a link to the source code anywhere? If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.  Cheers

So there is absolutely no open source code available to the public whatsoever? Why is that if you don't mind me asking? I mean I think you are an amazing Developer and you work really hard at what you do but I'm just curious as to why you wouldn't have the source code available for the coin?

As I stated Bytecent is a commercial product, and this topic has been  discussed numerous times for a year. Do you have access to Windows 10 source or iOS source? Lots of time, resources,  and money has gone into this project. Our technology is proprietary and not available to the public.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 03:31:57 AM

Where can I find the Bytecent Source code? I can't seem to find a link to the source code anywhere? If anyone could help me with this that would be awesome and greatly appreciated.  Cheers

As I stated Bytecent is a commercial product, and this topic has been  discussed numerous times for a year. Do you have access to Windows 10 source or iOS source? Lots of time, resources,  and money has gone into this project. Our technology is proprietary and not available to the public.
Hey relax mate I wasn't trying to insult you or get you all fired up I was simply asking a question and it's all good Smiley I do have a question though for a friend I recommended Bytecent to. They have a Mac and they aren't getting any connections to the wallet? Is the Mac version straight download and run and it should just find connections on it's own or is there anything that the Mac wallet has to do differently than any other OS? She would really like to start mining Bytecent but for some reason can't get any connections to her Mac wallet that she downloaded so if you could help me out there that would be super sweet Smiley And again I apologize if you took me the wrong way when I inquired about the source code it was only because I wanted to refer Bytecent to an exchange to add to their trading but for their coin requests they require the source code so that is simply the only reason whatsoever I was asking about it Smiley Keep up the great work because I really do like Bytecent and believe it's a coin to survive among a sea of shit that dies daily Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 06:54:55 AM

Haha are you even bothering? some professional coders would be able to make a replica of Bytecent without even having to look at the source code for cloning, but it's obviously harder and a waste of time and money for most people so noone bothers. I mean why would you use that Microsoft Word garbage when you can use Libre Office?  Undecided
minerjoen

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 07:17:26 AM

Shit yes,,

indeed after testing like 20 apps, and no i dont install and throw it away, i open it, that stupid games i play for 10 minutes. But that's not enough.

It can be that the reward system is working, but add to the discription what i need to do for it
Do i need to play like 20 hours or something a game or what i must do, because clearly, 10 minutes lookin into a app dont give me the rewards.

That 0,20 i earned indeed by click on an reward without even install the app.

And again, i like bytecent, i mine it and i buy it, but to attack me like this it's not what i deserve.

Bitcoin: 1GPjrqoWGQfqyCEYnPhbA3nWN9dmMwFHRE
Elementrem: 0xF4789b95826C4474B3E7C780Fd90f639b51C4B6c
sncs

View Profile
October 30, 2015, 09:47:04 AM

indeed after testing like 20 apps, and no i dont install and throw it away, i open it, that stupid games i play for 10 minutes. But that's not enough.

It can be that the reward system is working, but add to the discription what i need to do for it
Do i need to play like 20 hours or something a game or what i must do, because clearly, 10 minutes lookin into a app dont give me the rewards.

And again, i like bytecent, i mine it and i buy it, but to attack me like this it's not what i deserve.

You must really be unlucky or something is just going wrong, I've only had it a few times that I didn't get paid.. but to say you've tried 20 apps and didn't get paid for any...
cyberspacemonkey
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 03:15:44 AM

You must really be unlucky or something is just going wrong, I've only had it a few times that I didn't get paid.. but to say you've tried 20 apps and didn't get paid for any...

This person is probably re-installing the same Apps that he received credit for the first time, you can't receive credit more than once for the same app  Roll Eyes . My problem is that no new apps have appeared for a long time and I keep checking every day  Roll Eyes
gr4ph0s

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2015, 07:06:58 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2015, 08:27:34 PM by gr4ph0s

This person is probably re-installing the same Apps that he received credit for the first time, you can't receive credit more than once for the same app  Roll Eyes . My problem is that no new apps have appeared for a long time and I keep checking every day  Roll Eyes

Yeahh true story. Since 2 week I can do 0 new things because I have laready installed the app.
Personally, I prefer the first system which reward a lot more for free stuff.
Now we got more than 3000 offer but in reality, we got around 100dat we can really do. But before installing a game = 20byc, now installing a game = 0.9 byc (Yeah I know value as increase but not enought for to be fair as the first system)...

Free video?Personally I can't reach 20byc because I have redeem my BYC before video happend... And we don't knowed we need 20byc for use this fonctionality... So about video I can't tell if it's good or not.

And about stuff you must bought you got BYC. I don't use it but I think it's great for people who use it. But I don't think many peopsle use it since it's useless to buy some of the time useless software who install more crap and adware dat you paid then a fortune for nothing... But is not your fault you can't control the offer made by the advertiser.

It's nice feature but not a long term(more than 6 month I guess) since not really update get involved into it. ( not from you but from your advertiser dont take it for you plz.... It's not the case.) Excepted if you can keep have new user, so for the coin it's good but not really for long user.
sncs

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 09:17:27 AM

Yeahh true story. Since 2 week I can do 0 new things because I have laready installed the app.

Judging by your level of English, you probably don't live in US/UK. Did you also consider that the the advertisers are not targeting your particular country?

There are a boatload of apps to try in the USA, and new one keep coming and going...
gr4ph0s

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2015, 12:05:03 PM

Youre right I didnt thinked about it but Im in france and I know france is not the main target. But I think it's a big target. I dont remeber exactly but Chris said france was the third target..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: