Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 07:37:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Bytecent - Blockchain Powered Social Rewards Network - Bytecent.com  (Read 160253 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (12 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:27:17 PM

Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

I hope it's to a service like Honey. Discount coupons plus BYC rewards for purchases would be real awesome.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bytecent (OP)

Activity: 789
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 05:25:08 PM

Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

I hope it's to a service like Honey. Discount coupons plus BYC rewards for purchases would be real awesome.

We are under a NDA until they are ready to announce, which will be very soon. I can disclose that they are a public company with a few million customers.
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2016, 04:59:59 PM

Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

We are under a NDA until they are ready to announce, which will be very soon. I can disclose that they are a public company with a few million customers.

Okay, cool. I'd be growing my stash then.  Grin Grin Grin

May I ask how many BYC in today's difficulty is needed stored in the wallet for a 24hr mining?

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2016, 05:27:55 PM

Can you hint us to which company the BYC rewards network will be first partnered to?  Smiley

Very smart move. As I stated in an announcement several months ago, we are constantly buying coins for Bytecent Bounty and our partner(s). 6 months ago Bytecent was worth approximately 5 cents, now Bytecent is worth 13+ cents. As our network of partners grows, so will demand and ultimately the value of Bytecent. I stated this fact several months ago, and I was met with "doubt". Now Bytecent has nearly tripled in value from natural growth. That is the beauty of what we are doing. We do not need to convince "traders" and everyday people to buy Bytecent, our rewards network and services provides the necessary "buy support" needed. However, some traders are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in crypto. Someone who purchased $1000 worth of Bytecent just a few months ago, would have nearly $3000. Sure you could yield the same results with another coin, but with significantly more risk due to volatility of crypto.  So yea buying BYC and waiting for the right time to sell, is much smarter than sitting on the sidelines.  Wink

POB is currently 22. So it will be 22 BYC x 23 hours = 506 BYC. BYC is not required for the first hour.

Kuriko

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 06:41:02 AM

Very smart move. As I stated in an announcement several months ago, we are constantly buying coins for Bytecent Bounty and our partner(s). 6 months ago Bytecent was worth approximately 5 cents, now Bytecent is worth 13+ cents. As our network of partners grows, so will demand and ultimately the value of Bytecent. I stated this fact several months ago, and I was met with "doubt". Now Bytecent has nearly tripled in value from natural growth. That is the beauty of what we are doing. We do not need to convince "traders" and everyday people to buy Bytecent, our rewards network and services provides the necessary "buy support" needed. However, some traders are missing out on one of the best kept secrets in crypto. Someone who purchased $1000 worth of Bytecent just a few months ago, would have nearly $3000. Sure you could yield the same results with another coin, but with significantly more risk due to volatility of crypto.  So yea buying BYC and waiting for the right time to sell, is much smarter than sitting on the sidelines.  Wink

POB is currently 22. So it will be 22 BYC x 23 hours = 506 BYC. BYC is not required for the first hour.

Just purchased a couple of BYC, looks promising to me.

Can you redirect me toward the right link to get me started on generating more of these? How it works exactly? Is this like mining them?
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 10:12:32 AM

Can you redirect me toward the right link to get me started on generating more of these? How it works exactly? Is this like mining them?

Hello Kuriko,

Welcome to the community!

To get started mining Bytecent you can download the wallet here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

On Monday, I will be uploading a "full version" of the wallet which will have the blockchain already preloaded, so new users will not have to wait hours for their wallets to sync.

Also, in a few day we are adding our video tutorial section, and our first video tutorial on how to use Bytecent...etc..etc

Bojcha

Activity: 848

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:23:27 AM

Why is this?
https://i.imgur.com/uVz3uBr.png

New wallet, new address, worked 2 days and again that.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 11:56:40 AM

Hello Kuriko,

Welcome to the community!

To get started mining Bytecent you can download the wallet here: http://bytecent.com/download.php

On Monday, I will be uploading a "full version" of the wallet which will have the blockchain already preloaded, so new users will not have to wait hours for their wallets to sync.

Also, in a few day we are adding our video tutorial section, and our first video tutorial on how to use Bytecent...etc..etc

So mining is done trough staking? And requires a minimum of bytecents right?
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:25:58 PM

So mining is done trough staking? And requires a minimum of bytecents right?

No, Bytecent is POW not POS. However, Bytecent was designed for consumer solo mining. There are no pools, just individual miners. We have a system in place called Proof of Bytecent (POB). This means if you want to mine longer than 60 minutes at a time, you need to have Bytecent in your wallet. The more Bytecent you have, the longer you can mine up to 24 hours. But unlike Proof of Stake, you can spend your coins anytime you like, they are not "locked".
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:27:41 PM

Why is this?
https://i.imgur.com/uVz3uBr.png

New wallet, new address, worked 2 days and again that.

If you have a dynamic IP address (IP address changes), then you will need to create a new POB Bytecent address each time your IP address changes.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 03:29:06 PM

Buy Bytecent Directly: https://www.InstantBYC.com

Bytecent in the press: http://finance.yahoo.com/news/bytecent-cryptocurrency-first-offer-several-111800724.html

both links not working.
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 03:41:45 PM

In a previous announcement I announced the OP will be updated.
Kuriko

View Profile
February 27, 2016, 04:08:03 PM

In a previous announcement I announced the OP will be updated.

Great thank you! And i Pmed you.
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:03:56 AM

How long does Bittrex usually process withdrawals for BYC? It's been 20 minutes till the status was 'completed' but it still doesn't appear on the blockchain.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
MissCrypto

Activity: 945
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

How long does Bittrex usually process withdrawals for BYC? It's been 20 minutes till the status was 'completed' but it still doesn't appear on the blockchain.
I've had a big variation in it lately, few times it has taken well over 30 minutes, but usually in couple of minutes or even seconds.

|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ ̲|̡̡̡ ̡ ̴̡ı̴̡̡ ̡͌l̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡l̡*̡̡ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡ ̲▫̲͡ ̲̲̲͡͡π̲̲͡͡ ̲̲͡▫̲̲͡͡ |
Vadi2323
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1231

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:20:21 AM

for 5 minutes usially
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 12:03:22 PM

for 5 minutes usially

Right? Usually I get the withdrawals almost instantly after it being 'completed' on their side.

But anyway, I grabbed something to eat out for dinner and when I came back it was there. Probably took an hour. We really should get BYC on other exchanges, if something happens to BittrEX it's gonna be a huge problem.

I'm dropping by Polo to see what I can do.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 01:16:27 PM

for 5 minutes usially

Right? Usually I get the withdrawals almost instantly after it being 'completed' on their side.

But anyway, I grabbed something to eat out for dinner and when I came back it was there. Probably took an hour. We really should get BYC on other exchanges, if something happens to BittrEX it's gonna be a huge problem.

I'm dropping by Polo to see what I can do.

+1000 in regards to Bytecent on other exchanges, especially Polo. We had Bytecent on Cryptsy, and then we all know what happened to Cryptsy. In the past I have urged the community to keep contacting Polo and request to have Bytecent added. I will reach out to Polo again this week. After 1 year+, it doesn't make sense that Bytecent is still not listed there.

In regards to Bittrex, the transaction time vary. Anywhere from a couple of minutes, to as much as 60 minutes. It has nothing to do with Bytecent or our network. Unfortunately, at times Bittrex has "lag" issues.

Best,
Christopher
Bytecent (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 12:55:27 PM
Last edit: March 01, 2016, 07:46:12 PM by Bytecent

Here is our first video in a series of videos to be released. This video will be included in our upcoming press release: https://youtu.be/-S0B3kkHwmE
lumeire
Legendary

View Profile
March 03, 2016, 12:17:54 PM

Congrats on that, let's get the press release to multiple news agencies and start making deals with companies. A central rewards network that is active on a lot of online shops is a real good product IMO.

▀███▀
|
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 »
  Print  

Jump to: