Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:26:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 712 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it better to save money or invest it?  (Read 1181168 times)
WEBcreator

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:22:38 AM

Cannot afford to trust online investments nowadays, as its really difficult to find trustworthy sites, if I have to invest then I will invest in trading sites, as those are trusted sites for bitcoin trading.

You can literally 'invest' in a trading sites, there isnt one site that allow you to 'invest' on them and Trading is not an investment, trading is more or less the same with gambling however in trading there isnt anything like house edge which makes this as a game of chance rather than game of luck .

I agree, in trading you have an option to reduce the so called "risk" by doing your "homework".  Having strategic planning and research can lessen the risk of losing in trades in a certain degree. But if you really want to lessen the risk of getting scammed, why not put up a local store yourself and accept bitcoin with it Cheesy  That way, you are certain that you can see all things happening infront of your eyes.

Indeed however the risk stays the same no matter what. Some people just put their money on bitcoinand leave it as it is, open it up once the price got into X amount of USD then sell it for some profit while others make living through short term trading, it is considered as one of the best investment currently

I have always felt that holding too long can never be profitable, you need to play with your coins in short term as price fluctuations will allow you to make regular profits.

Some people just dont have the time to trade, some people prefer to save it up and sell it when the price has been quite high instead of taking fraction of pofit percentage each time, it is a waste of time for some people. The price has been around 70 + % increase since a months ago btw and that is a good profit if you are holding it up months ago

███████▄▄        █████████████████
███████████▄     █████████████████
█████████████▄   █████████████████
██████████████▄  █████████████████
███████████████▄ ████████████████
████████████████ ████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
███████████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▀▀
███████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████████▄
███████████████▀ ████████████████
██████████████▀  █████████████████
█████████████▀   █████████████████
███████████▀     █████████████████
███████▀▀        █████████████████
  Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
Mr.grin
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:29:24 AM

Some its wise to invest considering its halving year

In my eyes its not wise because the price is now already pretty high and due to that if you are investing now you can also easily lose profit without any doubts.
yeah probably quite risky if you buy bitcoin at such a high price today because I'm sure a lot of people are afraid because the price down is very likely to occur. I think if the price of bitcoin down like yesterday you have to dare to buy. because it is the time to buy
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. if you're in doubt about it, a good option is to invest bitcoin do you have because then you could be making bitcoin you got more.
WEBcreator

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:34:09 AM

I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again.

There is no way to tell wether the price will rise again or not, in fact the price has been keep on dropping and goes back up. This is the effect of the halving hype and sooner or later once we reach halving, the price could be going down sharply therefore dont tell something that you are not certain about

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:38:52 AM

There is no way to tell wether the price will rise again or not, in fact the price has been keep on dropping and goes back up. This is the effect of the halving hype and sooner or later once we reach halving, the price could be going down sharply therefore dont tell something that you are not certain about

Many Bitcoin users believes that after halving price will go up. I also believe that the price will go up. Now going back to the topic if you have money better to buy it Bitcoin and just keep it in your Bitcoin wallet, It is the same as saving your money in the bank. But in this case you can profit more in the long run if you can wait for a period of time. Goodluck
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 09:58:00 AM

Is it better to save money in bank or invest it online, in real estate or maybe gold?

I guess the good option is to invest your money at the right place from where you can get profit.. !!  IF you invest your money then your money will increasing and you have a good amount of money..
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:01:16 AM

In my eyes its not wise because the price is now already pretty high and due to that if you are investing now you can also easily lose profit without any doubts.

It is a part of business you can loose profit or gain profit and the price is pretty good now if we can invest in a good place then we get a good profit Isn't?
WEBcreator

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 10:38:09 AM

Many Bitcoin users believes that after halving price will go up. I also believe that the price will go up. Now going back to the topic if you have money better to buy it Bitcoin and just keep it in your Bitcoin wallet, It is the same as saving your money in the bank. But in this case you can profit more in the long run if you can wait for a period of time. Goodluck

Bitcoin could be considered as the best investment currently , what I actually mean as the best is that the return of investment is quite high compare to the other investment out there and you can literally 'save' your money in bitcoin however it is definitely not the 'safest' investment compare to gold

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
tygeade
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1059

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 11:27:33 AM

Bitcoin could be considered as the best investment currently , what I actually mean as the best is that the return of investment is quite high compare to the other investment out there and you can literally 'save' your money in bitcoin however it is definitely not the 'safest' investment compare to gold

Its not the safest but at this stage we can afford to take that extra risk to earn best profits at the halving and that profits we can invest in gold later on.

rhed718

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:31:20 PM

For me i think Investing now is better because the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount and due to this fact investing is better.
If you invest now it will cost you some bucks but you will get nice profits for it.
universe_

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 12:51:32 PM

yeah probably quite risky if you buy bitcoin at such a high price today because I'm sure a lot of people are afraid because the price down is very likely to occur. I think if the price of bitcoin down like yesterday you have to dare to buy. because it is the time to buy
I believe that the price of bitcoin will rise again. if you're in doubt about it, a good option is to invest bitcoin do you have because then you could be making bitcoin you got more.

Yes, that's why I'd save it as well and not keep it around, buy as much as i can till the price is low.

investing is the best for the future, and if you invest in bitcoin it can add more value to your money (if of course the value climbs up)

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Altynbekova

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:22:50 PM

Investing is now good but saving also, I would combine this and save/invest into the bitcoin to gain more profit later and also save for any accidentals that can occur.
I really think this would be a good plan to be honest.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 01:26:08 PM

Investing is now good but saving also, I would combine this and save/invest into the bitcoin to gain more profit later and also save for any accidentals that can occur.
In reality people are only focusing in savings, actually savings is good and we need to divide our savings in different purpose and always consider that we need to set aside a fund for investing from our savings because that is the only way we can grow our funds in the future.
WEBcreator

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 02:58:56 PM

Its not the safest but at this stage we can afford to take that extra risk to earn best profits at the halving and that profits we can invest in gold later on.

As an investor, risk not what in their dictionary. There is no point in taking huge risk if there is much safer investment out there which makes alot of people choose gold over bitcoin in term of investment however if someone is looking to secure their money then bitcoin is definitely the option to do so

Dbrain  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

[

]
  ●  FACEBOOK
●    TWITTER 
●  TELEGRAM
escrowboy

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

In reality people are only focusing in savings, actually savings is good and we need to divide our savings in different purpose and always consider that we need to set aside a fund for investing from our savings because that is the only way we can grow our funds in the future.
I think taking risk in building a business is a good way to grow your save coins too. I just dont know what kind of business will progress and best suits our developing technology in the future.
terman45x

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 05:59:43 PM

I think taking risk in building a business is a good way to grow your save coins too. I just dont know what kind of business will progress and best suits our developing technology in the future.

Investing money in business can be helpful as you will work really hard to earn more money as you know whatever efforts you make it will directly contribute to your profits.
funbarrel

Activity: 394

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 06:52:07 PM

it depends on what business you build i think, in my opinion it is better to just save money and that would be it

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
trickshot22

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:03:36 PM

For me personally bitcoin is actually the best investment at the moment, even with small amounts I can earn a reasonable profit in the future for sure. But there's also some downsides - you got to wait.

Saving it can be very unpredictable, it's not very profitable if you lose everything in an instant after a few years if the bitcoin value basically disappears, which is unfortunate to say the least.
potatopower

Activity: 296

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:44:35 PM

For me personally bitcoin is actually the best investment at the moment, even with small amounts I can earn a reasonable profit in the future for sure. But there's also some downsides - you got to wait.

Saving it can be very unpredictable, it's not very profitable if you lose everything in an instant after a few years if the bitcoin value basically disappears, which is unfortunate to say the least.
i must agree with you, bitcoin as an investment is a perfect option to choose because it will grow, its definitely better to invest money into it and not hold your fiat

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.

████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
🏆
torrentheaven

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 07:56:24 PM

If you want to have better and comfortable life in the future then only investment can take care of it, if you invest at early stage then you can expect good retirement life.
Stedsm
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1273

View Profile
June 26, 2016, 08:06:27 PM

If you want to have better and comfortable life in the future then only investment can take care of it, if you invest at early stage then you can expect good retirement life.

Yes, you are right. Investments are a good idea, and the best investment of all time is bitcoin only, so people should just buy and save bitcoins instead of saving money.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 [263] 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 ... 712 »
  Print  

Jump to: