Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:24:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Sandroxa

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 02:20:09 PM

SAving money is not easy because you will never know when you need that money and saving will not say that you can have it for the future maybe you need it a long time before ytou want to retire.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 06:16:32 PM

Don't buy gold just invest in bitcoin and bitcoin will go up eventually making your saving worth even more then you actually saved.
So just invest into bitcoin and keep an eye on the prices so that you don't forget to sell in the right time.

Yeah. Gold is usually expensive and you may end up losing more money than what you can save. Still, it serves as a safe haven to protect your investment and it can be stored for the long term for future use.

In the meantime, you can just buy small amounts of Bitcoin and store them for the future as it is a great way of saving money. (being a deflationary currency and all)  Cheesy

Just my opinion.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 08:50:28 PM

Don't buy gold just invest in bitcoin and bitcoin will go up eventually making your saving worth even more then you actually saved.
So just invest into bitcoin and keep an eye on the prices so that you don't forget to sell in the right time.

Yeah. Gold is usually expensive and you may end up losing more money than what you can save. Still, it serves as a safe haven to protect your investment and it can be stored for the long term for future use.

In the meantime, you can just buy small amounts of Bitcoin and store them for the future as it is a great way of saving money. (being a deflationary currency and all)  Cheesy

Just my opinion.
Yes, to save money using bitcoin must be the right option. Buying regularly some small amount of bitcoin will bring many differences in our lifestyle in future. But, we must focus on saving those bitcoins for some long period without saving them longer we will not get all the benefits of bitcoin.
fatima zuhra

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2016, 09:05:05 PM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 11:01:10 AM by fatima zuhra

to me the best option is to invest it in bitcoin if you really want to make  money, through this you can even make money if the price of bitcoin goes high, on other side your money will be also safe.
jacob1256

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:19:58 AM

If you have a family ,it will teach you how to save money for your future. But if youre single and dont have any plans for the future you will not know what is the meaning of saving if your totally have nothing.

We'll I think you better have to plan for your future.  A man without any plan for his future should be avoided. Or at least influence him on saving something for his  needs in the future.  If you have nothing, you have your body to use for work.  Apply and get hired.  Then  keep at least 10% of your money for savings.  Make it a habit everytime you got your payout. That way you will be able to save.

Yeah, do that. Save at least  10% of your income. Do not wait to have a family of your own before you discipline yourself to save. I don't think you can even save money if you have a family already. It will be 3  times harder because if you have babies already, they will eat a great chunk of your money. And there will be cases they get sick and you have to pull the money you saved. So save while youbare still young and single.
yeah true you will feel how expenditures were beginning to swell when you have a family let alone have children you will need a lot of income to cover the cost of your life. I think if you do not want the trouble occurred. before you get married you have to have a savings or deposit money. I always save 10% of my income to be saved

I like what you are doing sir, you should have a good life when you got married, actually in my experienced I was married at a very some age and my savings then was really small or close to none, so I started to have a family with kids and I was full of debt that time, it was just a good blessing that I have discovered bitcoin since it allows me to earn on a regular basis through different kind of methods, and what I like the best is trading since I am a gambler also and I love to take risk.
Sir I am not able  to save money because my wife suffering from cancer and have four children. I do not have normal income also but I got some information to save money on this website http://moneyconnexion.com/21-quick-simple-tips-to-save-money.htm so I want to ask u is that correct or not plzzz help me....
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:21:42 AM

If you have a family ,it will teach you how to save money for your future. But if youre single and dont have any plans for the future you will not know what is the meaning of saving if your totally have nothing.

We'll I think you better have to plan for your future.  A man without any plan for his future should be avoided. Or at least influence him on saving something for his  needs in the future.  If you have nothing, you have your body to use for work.  Apply and get hired.  Then  keep at least 10% of your money for savings.  Make it a habit everytime you got your payout. That way you will be able to save.

Yeah, do that. Save at least  10% of your income. Do not wait to have a family of your own before you discipline yourself to save. I don't think you can even save money if you have a family already. It will be 3  times harder because if you have babies already, they will eat a great chunk of your money. And there will be cases they get sick and you have to pull the money you saved. So save while youbare still young and single.
yeah true you will feel how expenditures were beginning to swell when you have a family let alone have children you will need a lot of income to cover the cost of your life. I think if you do not want the trouble occurred. before you get married you have to have a savings or deposit money. I always save 10% of my income to be saved

I like what you are doing sir, you should have a good life when you got married, actually in my experienced I was married at a very some age and my savings then was really small or close to none, so I started to have a family with kids and I was full of debt that time, it was just a good blessing that I have discovered bitcoin since it allows me to earn on a regular basis through different kind of methods, and what I like the best is trading since I am a gambler also and I love to take risk.
Sir I am not able  to save money because my wife suffering from cancer and have four children. I do not have normal income also but I got some information to save money on this website http://moneyconnexion.com/21-quick-simple-tips-to-save-money.htm so I want to ask u is that correct or not plzzz help me....

I am sorry sir but this site is not a charity, you should asked help to your government or from your relatives and besides you are still a newbie and we cannot trust you. In addition you are already off-topic.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:42:26 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 08:15:24 AM by Supercrypt

to me the best option is to invest it in bitcoin if you really want to make  money
Bitcoin works in two different ways like, you will be able to use it to save money at the same time you will be able to use bitcoins to make money.

Investing into bitcoin will help to secure your future if you are ready to go for long time with the bitcoin savings and investments. I like to suggest you to save into bitcoin and forget it at least until you get retired.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:53:40 AM

to me the best option is to invest it in bitcoin if you really want to make  money

Without investing someone wont be able to make his savings higher, because if you have just one source of income then it can become quite hard for you to save something from that as you will have to spend it but if you have investments along with that then you will be able to save quite a good amount of money every month.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:02:51 AM

saving money is easy, you just need to know how much you are earning and how much of it is going to be spent before the end of the month when you get paid again.

then with some money management techniques and cutting some extra wasteful expenses you can then save up the remainder in your bank account and when it became a bigger amount you should always invest it in something like gold or bitcoin to make even more money. and after a while your earning is going to be a lot more than spending and you can save up a lot more too.

Only Bitcoin
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 10:46:00 AM

Saving money requires discipline, if the money you saved can be easily withdrawn, you'll be tempted to get your money little by little until you never noticed it's all gone. Just like saving coins in a piggy bank, never try to pick your piggy bank to get a few coins.

Discipline is the key word here cause a lot of people are able to save if they would have more discipline.
They spend money on a lot of stuff they don't need which they could just have saved up every month instead.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:28:06 AM

Saving money is a difficult task which requires a lot of self disicpline if you want to save you need a budget and discipline.
Making a budget allows you to see where your money goes and how to manage it which is essentially all you need.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:00:32 PM

Saving money is quite simply if you actually have the money to save. Just cut out on expenses which are not really needed.
This can save you alot per month and just think about all the money you've wasted how much it would be when saved up.
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 02:47:42 PM

It sounds like an old style but it is still being used. Buy a piggy bank or some box that you cant open without breaking it. You put some money there every salary then if you will it is full you can break it. Still the best way for me to save.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:00:28 PM

It sounds like an old style but it is still being used. Buy a piggy bank or some box that you cant open without breaking it. You put some money there every salary then if you will it is full you can break it. Still the best way for me to save.
Having  piggybank must be a good idea to develop the saving habit from childhood itself.
We must teach our next-generation to have piggybank in their daily life so that they could save. From that they will learn the benefits of saving on regular basis.
Thanks for reminding piggybank, I just got chance to go back to my school days.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:00:53 PM

Totally agree, i also have piggy bank and everytime i have excess money i always save it in my piggy, its already half now. every small amount i saved will be huge when it became full. its important to save if there's emergency you have money to lean on.

ZlaiaZaia

Activity: 233

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:53:49 PM

Totally agree, i also have piggy bank and everytime i have excess money i always save it in my piggy, its already half now. every small amount i saved will be huge when it became full. its important to save if there's emergency you have money to lean on.
Banks in the first place is the reliability. I understand that in many cases do not have confidence in them, but it is the only option that makes it possible not only to preserve but also to invest money.
xht

Activity: 462

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:11:48 PM

Saving money is quite simply if you actually have the money to save. Just cut out on expenses which are not really needed.
This can save you alot per month and just think about all the money you've wasted how much it would be when saved up.
if everything is as easy as the words of course everyone can save money, in terms of saving money is the most difficult obstacle to overcome by people, and it's all been proven even we can easily find the research on this subject.

saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:12:37 AM

Saving money is a difficult task which requires a lot of self disicpline if you want to save you need a budget and discipline.
Making a budget allows you to see where your money goes and how to manage it which is essentially all you need.

That is not a difficult task if you are willing to save your money then you are going to help yourself. Because you are the one that is going to help with your money.

Because every time I get my payday I am already allocating my budget for the whole week and I am not satisfy if there is no savings to be deposited to my bank account.

Just learn to manage your money properly, don't buy the things that are easy to depreciate and you don't really need.

Vires in Numeris
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 04:58:35 AM

That is not a difficult task if you are willing to save your money then you are going to help yourself. Because you are the one that is going to help with your money.

Because every time I get my payday I am already allocating my budget for the whole week and I am not satisfy if there is no savings to be deposited to my bank account.

Just learn to manage your money properly, don't buy the things that are easy to depreciate and you don't really need.

Yeah you're right. You just have to have the mindset and self control to set aside a certain amount to save. It should come first than unnecessary expenses that you won' t really need unless you have a considerable amount to spare.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
onelove2111

Activity: 254

View Profile
October 07, 2016, 05:07:55 AM

Teach yourself some of the money set aside. And not only pay, but also because of all the cash flows. And stop buying unnecessary and superfluous goods
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: