Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:30:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:00:04 AM

Yes the key is to separate your WANTS from your NEEDS.
Of course there are many things you may see and think "oh I really want that" but if you want to save, wait a day or two, and decide if you really NEED to buy it.
You will realize most of the time that you can do without it.
You will be on your way to saving in no time. Then you can build your wealth and buy the things that really matter.
I wish I knew this when I was younger, instead of wasting money on things I didn't need.  Tongue

That is what people say when we want to save money.  Of course, you should know when you buy things if they fall on the need category or just wants.  Needs of course are the bills for utilities, additional gadgets, accessories, and things that we do not really need. Things that we can still go on and have a life even without it. 

They also said being frugal will help.  I am actually doing it.  I do not care what people will say.  I do not want to get broke trying to look rich.  Instead, I want to look broke and become rich.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dmarine

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 07:55:02 AM

It is not that easy for everybody, if they have many debts to pay. But a good advice may be applied, I think if you avoid to have a lot of debits to pay or avoid to buy expensive things, this may help you to cut costs.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 08:25:11 AM

It is not that easy for everybody, if they have many debts to pay. But a good advice may be applied, I think if you avoid to have a lot of debits to pay or avoid to buy expensive things, this may help you to cut costs.
Well, having a debt cannot be avoided if we are in desperate need of money but if you have debts because of wrong decision making then you should blame yourself, I know people will take a loan just to by the latest gadget like Iphone 7, do you think that is worth to do?

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 09:19:00 AM

yes. but in most cases the scenario is not same. the person's salary and monthly vager is also matter.. a middle class person if earn 250$ a month he can't reduce his debits and save money... only good earners can save money for futures.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:11:13 PM

yes. but in most cases the scenario is not same. the person's salary and monthly vager is also matter.. a middle class person if earn 250$ a month he can't reduce his debits and save money... only good earners can save money for futures.
But if that middle class man manages to is life within $200, you will be able to save some money. There is no point leading a life not within the budget of earning amount. It means your debit will be keep on rising every month, it is more dangerous than not saving money.

I just like to say here, every person will get chances to save some money regardless of how much he will be earning but highly dependent on how he will be leading his life within his earning.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2016, 06:37:21 PM

Saving money is not that hard but it can be hard when you do not make much money then it looks like saving money doesn't really works out. But even when you cannot put much money on the side it is still smart to do that.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:13:24 AM

Saving money is not that hard but it can be hard when you do not make much money then it looks like saving money doesn't really works out. But even when you cannot put much money on the side it is still smart to do that.
Exactly, because in the fist place you cannot save money if you are not making money and even if we are making money but we have a bigger needs compared to the amount we earn, we will not be able to save on that matter as we will prioritize our needs over savings.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1175

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 08:22:39 AM

Exactly, because in the fist place you cannot save money if you are not making money and even if we are making money but we have a bigger needs compared to the amount we earn, we will not be able to save on that matter as we will prioritize our needs over savings.

Cutting some of our expenses would do..If you tried living alone during your college days and your allowance is fixed and you cannot ask extra, for sure you learn that when you stop spending and cutting some of your expenditures works great...Just like when you are working and earning a little, if you only prioritize your needs and setting aside those things that you don't need for sure you can still save even if you are earning small... But to make it short, you could save if you won't change your lifestyle along with your earning...  Smiley That way, for sure you can save...
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 10:55:01 AM

I think its easy to save up some money, just put a certain amount every month into another bank account and do this every time.
You are on that way saving money on an easy way.
Its easy for those who have no problem with money but for some people its hard because you have to budget first your salary for the daily expenses of your family. but its not an excuse, any amount will do because in the future the money you save little by little can be a big help in times of emergency.

BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:00:36 PM

I think of the income or wages also affect the ease to save money, of course with a small salary would be difficult for you to set aside money to save. for sure your money is also required to pay a lot of your need everyday,
Vinz24

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 01:08:37 PM

I think of the income or wages also affect the ease to save money, of course with a small salary would be difficult for you to set aside money to save. for sure your money is also required to pay a lot of your need everyday,

Like my self, my salary is not enough to make a great living. But I always find way to earn extra income, even if the profit is small as long you gain some profit then your ok. Just always find another income , dont be contended on your income today.

Corenin
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:07:42 PM

Like my self, my salary is not enough to make a great living. But I always find way to earn extra income, even if the profit is small as long you gain some profit then your ok. Just always find another income , dont be contended on your income today.

That's right and we should keep on trying to find multiple sources of income so that even if we loose one way to earn them then the other ways will continue to give us income on regular basis.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 02:24:04 PM

If you have a lot of debts, then your first action is to pay them off. Debts will not let you save because if you let your debts linger, it will accumulate a lot of interest. After paying them, you can start setting aside money for savings.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 03:24:41 PM

If you have a lot of debts, then your first action is to pay them off. Debts will not let you save because if you let your debts linger, it will accumulate a lot of interest. After paying them, you can start setting aside money for savings.

there are way too many people not taking the debts that they have seriously. they either keep borrowing money from friends and family, or they keep using their credit card which makes them sink into debts even further. it's weird that certain people can't prioritize what's important.
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 04:07:59 PM

there are way too many people not taking the debts that they have seriously. they either keep borrowing money from friends and family, or they keep using their credit card which makes them sink into debts even further. it's weird that certain people can't prioritize what's important.

Exactly, and I have seen many people who just waits to have money in their hands and once they get it they start spending on useless things, basically they just believe in showing it off.
Mastsetad

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:55:29 PM

It wont be possible to save anything if you are already earning what you need to spend on your family every month, in that case you will need not to store anything from your earnings otherwise you will be in trouble, but you can only start saving when you know you are earning more than what you need each month for general spendings.
ekoice

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 05:58:10 PM

Very nice advice. Thanks a lot bro. From this month, i will also start implementing this plan.
But you see in developing countries, wages are very low compared to developed countries and on the other hand, cost of living is very high.
People struggle to fulfill their daily needs and its very difficult for them to save 20 % of their income,
But still its a good and very useful idea.
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:46:24 PM

Very nice advice. Thanks a lot bro. From this month, i will also start implementing this plan.
But you see in developing countries, wages are very low compared to developed countries and on the other hand, cost of living is very high.
People struggle to fulfill their daily needs and its very difficult for them to save 20 % of their income,

The thing is you should never delay a plan. The earlier you begin the earlier you will get start and benefit from your actions. That's why I would advice to get started asap by saving and entering a new safe zone with your money and funds.
subham1

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:48:14 PM

Try to plan your expenses and plan in that way that your expenses are less than your earnings on a weekly or monthly basis and you gonna save alot of money with this.You need a strong will power for that and limit your wishes and just go according to what you planned.
chachaa

Activity: 287

View Profile
September 24, 2016, 07:54:14 PM

The thing is you should never delay a plan. The earlier you begin the earlier you will get start and benefit from your actions. That's why I would advice to get started asap by saving and entering a new safe zone with your money and funds.
But as if not talking about business risks. Keep work and deal with a certain currency from one country to your right. And your choice is always up to you his. A, respectively, and the results will be such what you expect.
Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: