Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:24:03 AM

If you're spending to much money, every time you spend money write it down. Will be easier to control your expenses if you keep track of it.
Once you know more about the amount and where you're using it on, you can make more informed decisions to reduce your expenses, in order to save that money, cutting the costs on unecessary things.

This is a good way to track down your expenses and also to know if you are spending more on your needs or on your wants. Most of the time, cutting your costs on your wants will save you a lot of money. Though this step is very straight forward and easy, it will still need a disciplined mind to be able to keep track of your expenses and actually cut the ones that are unnecessary. We are easily tempted to spend on our wants than on our needs.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:28:49 AM

If you really want to save money, my advice to you is to keep your btc into your btc wallet and never waste it into gambling, hyip websites or this kind of thing.
yeah i think avoiding anything risky like gambling, hyip, ponzi and so is a good idea to avoid a big loss? I think it would be beneficial for the storage of your money? but other than that you need a plan other than to avoid gambling? you need to make a plan dude

He must be right. When you are avoiding the dangers of losing money then automatically you will get chances to multiply your savings. When there are no chances for losses, we will have at least what we are already having that would be a very big achievement in our life in my opinion as I was not successful with that in my life.
Well, everything has a risk but one thing I can guarantee if we want to grow our money savings will not be the only answer, you will have to save all your life to raise a big amount of money and as time passes you are more focus on your savings and you did not enjoy your money anymore, to grow it fast we need to take risk and do some kind of investment, and for me the best investment in keeping our money in our wallet and let the value appreciate overtime.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 08:45:06 AM

If you're spending to much money, every time you spend money write it down. Will be easier to control your expenses if you keep track of it.
Once you know more about the amount and where you're using it on, you can make more informed decisions to reduce your expenses, in order to save that money, cutting the costs on unecessary things.

This is a good way to track down your expenses and also to know if you are spending more on your needs or on your wants. Most of the time, cutting your costs on your wants will save you a lot of money. Though this step is very straight forward and easy, it will still need a disciplined mind to be able to keep track of your expenses and actually cut the ones that are unnecessary. We are easily tempted to spend on our wants than on our needs.

Just like financial advisers said.  Best way to manage money is to have a list so you could actually know where all the money goes to.  And if you want to save they said that you should better to pay all your debts first then you could start to save.  Buy what is only needed not those which you only wanted.  Avoid going to grocery store if you are hungry. 
extrabyte
Legendary

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:46:15 AM

If you really want to save money, my advice to you is to keep your btc into your btc wallet and never waste it into gambling, hyip websites or this kind of thing.
yeah i think avoiding anything risky like gambling, hyip, ponzi and so is a good idea to avoid a big loss? I think it would be beneficial for the storage of your money? but other than that you need a plan other than to avoid gambling? you need to make a plan dude

making a good and proper plan and doing solid home work at your plan is very important to prevent yourself from these loses,
there are lots of scammers wiling to scam people. and without good planing you can be easily scammed.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 09:51:33 AM

making a good and proper plan and doing solid home work at your plan is very important to prevent yourself from these loses,
there are lots of scammers wiling to scam people. and without good planing you can be easily scammed.

Putting money in gambling or ponzi is not an saving money, its an one kind of investment that you are doing hoping to get some profits, better to put money in bitcoin and keep it for future.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:22:05 AM

Putting money in gambling or ponzi is not an saving money, its an one kind of investment that you are doing hoping to get some profits, better to put money in bitcoin and keep it for future.

Its just commonsense thing that  its not really saving up your bitcoin since you are investing  it on other things and risking it for more profits. Saving  is just keeping it totally and  should not be touched  or being spent in the long time.

BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:29:10 AM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

You have a good plan in saving your money. Me everytime i have money in hand i just give 90% of it to my wife and i used the 10% of the money to use it in my gambling hobbies. I used it to make some bet in my favorite teams in sports.If i won big then i give the 90% again to my wife. That's the cycle of my money
utkarshm

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:32:17 AM

Yes thats the same thing i started to do as well to manage my money and save my money and that has given me the positive result.If you look at it after a week then you realise how much is your daily expenses and how much you could have saved.Then we need to avoid those expenses which are not neccessary.
Shibashi Dogemoto

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:38:02 AM

I will prefer to save a part of my salary in bitcoins and some of them in my piggy bank at home, and if I can manage to do it successfully for long time then I will be saving enough money for future.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:49:59 AM

Saving your 10% of monthly income will help you to buy something you want in every year because if you are going to hold you bitcoin or money just for anything you can do that because in bitcoin world theres no possible in hard worker man you can rich every thing you want just trust your self.
Noctis Connor

Activity: 1008
Merit: 540

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:53:09 AM

I agree to that, I think people should store and save a percentage of their salary rather than spending it on rather less useful items, it's puzzling how those with larger salaries are the ones mostly with less savings and spending all of their salary on things they could not do or could do allot cheaper.
Yeah im agree with you too people should store or hold their 20 percent of their salary rather than spending it on gambling website where they think they can easily double or earn more profit than their salary well for me thats a wrong move store money earn more and spend it all in good.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:26:04 PM

Saving your 10% of monthly income will help you to buy something you want in every year because if you are going to hold you bitcoin or money just for anything you can do that because in bitcoin world theres no possible in hard worker man you can rich every thing you want just trust your self.

It's a step and a very good plan. Because it is not a difficult thing to do and definitely if we could do that then our lives will be a little fun and profitable. Hadn't thought to save a lot of money in our lives is a mess
stromma44

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 02:34:39 PM

It's a step and a very good plan. Because it is not a difficult thing to do and definitely if we could do that then our lives will be a little fun and profitable. Hadn't thought to save a lot of money in our lives is a mess

I think saving is really important for all of us so that we can have enough funds for the future which can be helpful for us at the time of emergencies and it is mandatory process to follow.
lavapits

Activity: 144

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 07:54:18 PM

I will prefer to save a part of my salary in bitcoins and some of them in my piggy bank at home, and if I can manage to do it successfully for long time then I will be saving enough money for future.
i prefer to save a lot of money too to be honest, in my opinion it is the best way to not lose it and i put a part into bitcoins to make profit
shugareward

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 08, 2016, 11:42:04 PM

I think saving is really important for all of us so that we can have enough funds for the future which can be helpful for us at the time of emergencies and it is mandatory process to follow.
of course saving is really important, in my opinion it is one of the most important things in the persons life because without it you wouldnt be able to live normally
cjrosero

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

To God Be The Glory!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 01:25:03 AM

of course saving is really important, in my opinion it is one of the most important things in the persons life because without it you wouldnt be able to live normally

i agree on you brother, you forgot to mention what really the benefit of saving money it is when emergency comes in this is the point we will use it. you will never know what will happen to your love one for the next few hours and be needing the money. remember Doctor doesnt work without money. i remember this image this is the main reason why we need to save.
xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 03:49:02 AM

Saving is the important thing we must do in our life for be careful for something happen that we never known. i guess we has learn about it start when we still a child when your mom teach you to saving your pocket money.

machinek20

Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 05:49:43 AM

Saving is the important thing we must do in our life for be careful for something happen that we never known. i guess we has learn about it start when we still a child when your mom teach you to saving your pocket money.
saving money start from small child is really important , because we start to train ourselves to manage our finance since we were still a child and when we grow up we will get used to scrimp , saving money is the best way to get succeed on our future. we can use our money that we had saved for something happen that we never expected, like sickness. so when we suddenly sick we don't need to think about the bill because we already have the money
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 06:46:05 AM

I would not make it a fix 10%, though I think it is a good idea. Some earn barely enough for the expenses that deducting 10% for savings is too much. It actually depend on your income. It can be 1% or 10%, but you must train yourself to regularly save something from your salary for the future. The thing is, you must get yourself accustomed to savings. So when your salary gets higher, your priority is to save more not just spend it on worthless items or extravagant.
resilientknight

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2016, 07:23:18 AM

You are right, saving is good habit, specially it is necessary for the salaried persons, because when we become old and than we will be jobless, in that time saving is really help us in every way, if we save regularly every month, than definitely it help us in our emergencies.
Pages: « 1 ... 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 [160] 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: