Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:14:06 AM

For now its hard to save money if you want to save manage your money wisely do budgeting ang make listing to how you budget your money in that way i think you save money. Now i only save gor emergency situation i have no saving coz my wage not enough for our daily life. The better way do budget ang list to manage your wage.
I wonder where you live or where your country? I can probably fair when you're in a big country and you only have a small income. because I'm sure you will be hard to leave money to saving from your pay for the cost of living in the country is quite large

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:14:37 AM

each people have diffirent method for saving his money, some of people save his money at bitcoin, then holding at paper wallet, some people save his money at vault xapo/coinbase , but for me saving money is save at fiat currency, use deposito, sure small interest but secure.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
newcoins1978

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:16:40 AM

If you keep spending, you'll obviously end up with an empty wallet, no mater what rates of interest, deflation or inflation and so on variables are at that moment in time. The only way to avoid this is having a steady source of income, which unfortunately in most cases it means being a wage slave.

Not if you get juicy credit cards. I just get all sorts of SMS on my phone banks telling me to go and order a credit card, it's insane.

And now you can buy all sorts of house appliances with credit too. It seems like people have less money in their wallet and rely more on others to loan them  Cheesy
You will need to manage your money well you can do that buy setting a limit for your self every month on how much money you can give out.
If you are able to do that and manage to live by those rules then you should be able to save money.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:18:27 AM

That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:36:37 AM

That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.
I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.
Nahl
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:58:15 AM

Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.
2) Earn and save and buy insurance and stocks.
3) Avoid unnecessarily eating food outside.
4) Spend only on very urgent stuff and rest postpone the purchasing.

good advice i guess i might will follow your step to saving my money but for number 1 and number 3 these would be so difficult for me because i like gamble also i like foods and eating and very difficult to not gamble and eating food outside
hungryFinest

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:04:23 AM

Just save a parentage of every money that you earn just put it on the side, this way you will be able to save money.
It is just like holding on to Bitcoin hold on to your money and not spend it.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:00:33 PM

I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.

Include me in the list. Since I have now some monthly bills like motorcycle payment, internet bills, postpaid bills etc. I really improved now my saving strategy. My fiat salary is well organized now for those things I putting too. In the past, all my salary are just going for nothing since I don't have any responsibility but now I think Im different now when it comes to saving the money.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:05:41 PM

Just save a parentage of every money that you earn just put it on the side, this way you will be able to save money.

Everyone knows that is the key to save money if you don't spend all you earn, but it would be far better for someone to save the money and buy bitcoins from what he is saving, in that way he would be earning some extra profit with the time because the price of bitcoin increases with the time.
mark coins

Activity: 910

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:14:35 PM

Everyone knows that is the key to save money if you don't spend all you earn, but it would be far better for someone to save the money and buy bitcoins from what he is saving, in that way he would be earning some extra profit with the time because the price of bitcoin increases with the time.

Yeah saving money in bitcoin is an really great idea as your saving will grow over a period of time as price will be surely higher in future which can give you good profits.
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:39:25 PM

Yeah saving money in bitcoin is an really great idea as your saving will grow over a period of time as price will be surely higher in future which can give you good profits.

It's really good to earn money by saving bitcoin. Bitcoin saving had made users to avoid unwanted expenses and investment and have trust in bitcoin earning and investment.
CryingMidget

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:42:41 PM

To save money first of all you need to be able to have excess money. A lot of people out there can't have excess of money simply because they get exactly right about enough money to pay bills, food, basic expenses, then they are back to zero. Every month, without a escape from this loop. This is why in capitalism most of the old money remains in old money's hand.
umaOuma

Activity: 938

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:44:02 PM

It's really good to earn money by saving bitcoin. Bitcoin saving had made users to avoid unwanted expenses and investment and have trust in bitcoin earning and investment.

Yes and I think that bitcoin will take care of both saving and investment so I am saving a part of  my salary in bitcoin  on monthly basis.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:13:46 PM

One way to save money is pay yourself first attitude when you receive your salary or income. Set a certain percentage of it and put it in your bank account that don't have an ATM Card or somewhere that you cannot withdraw easily because you will use it for emergency purposes only. In this way, you will not be able to easily spend your savings like when you are shopping and there is a sale but your money is just enough to buy the things you need so you will not be encourage to spend because you don't have extra. I also read somewhere this following statement "Stop spending money you don't have, to buy things you don't need, to impress people you don't like."

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Mumbeeptind1963

Activity: 1190
Merit: 568

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 09:10:01 PM

It very hard to save money so i separate 20 peso in my salary to save it and i'm collecting coins too to increase my earnings that is the way i save money. Here in bitcoin if i get my salary i separate also every month .005 btc to earn that. Im not good to handle money i learn it to my brother how to save money. By separate a small amount for saving

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:30:16 PM

It is excellent save bitcoin for the future until when it is commonly used as a currency. Till then the value of bitcoins will be quite high.
It is currently very nice idea to save your money in bitcoins !!!!
terman45x

Activity: 840

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:12:32 PM

It is excellent save bitcoin for the future until when it is commonly used as a currency. Till then the value of bitcoins will be quite high.
It is currently very nice idea to save your money in bitcoins !!!!
Yeah bitcoin will allow us to make good money from it in future so I think we should save and invest money into it to get best returns in future.
kim.apps

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:22:16 PM

Planning is the key, you can always find better options.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:52:49 PM

But what if someone earn some amount of money and his expenditures are much higher that he will unable to save some money from them, that is what the OP want to ask I think, the better answer is that try to adopt some extra work like part time job and save from there
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:12:40 PM

The best way is just saving, you should understand that if you wasting your money, your goal will start getting away from you, it's the best motivation i think.

Pages: « 1 ... 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 [134] 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: