Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:41:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 07:27:52 AM

True you provide me a way to save my money so I will follow your advice and save money for my future expenses....
I'm sure the bank is good enough to keep the money that you have, but it will reduce your money on each month, because the tax on banks. if you want to save money you have with potential which could make it grow, then save the money you have in the form of bitcoin is a good thing, because if the price of bitcoin, then the amount of money you have will grow, but you also must be prepared to accept risk because bitcoin prices could also decline
Your money will not be reduce because the tax they will charge is base only on the interest income of your deposits but the real problem here is you deposit will reduce its value overtime due to inflation and that does not happen in bitcoin.

Inflation in fiat goes for a long process. And besides no point of comparing fiat inflation to bitcoin inflation. People use bitcoin investment so it's obvious that price volatility in bitcoin is more active than fiat.

People save money on banks not because of the sole purpose of expecting an interest. If you are a long time bank investors there are lots of benefits you can use since you are eligible in some of their good offers that can really give you a stable life.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:17:18 AM

True you provide me a way to save my money so I will follow your advice and save money for my future expenses....
I'm sure the bank is good enough to keep the money that you have, but it will reduce your money on each month, because the tax on banks. if you want to save money you have with potential which could make it grow, then save the money you have in the form of bitcoin is a good thing, because if the price of bitcoin, then the amount of money you have will grow, but you also must be prepared to accept risk because bitcoin prices could also decline
Your money will not be reduce because the tax they will charge is base only on the interest income of your deposits but the real problem here is you deposit will reduce its value overtime due to inflation and that does not happen in bitcoin.

Inflation in fiat goes for a long process. And besides no point of comparing fiat inflation to bitcoin inflation. People use bitcoin investment so it's obvious that price volatility in bitcoin is more active than fiat.

People save money on banks not because of the sole purpose of expecting an interest. If you are a long time bank investors there are lots of benefits you can use since you are eligible in some of their good offers that can really give you a stable life.
Like what? I don't see banks can give us a good return with our investment, if you are referring with their time deposits where a certain deposit will earn a higher interest compared to a normal rates that still would not be enough, I would still choose bitcoins in that matter.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Reaper3

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 08:53:37 AM

Ask yourself with you purchases if it will Help you het wealthier

CHANGE FINANCE First Decentralised Global Crypto Bank
[color=#15B5E2 ]LINK TO ICO | LINK TO DISCUSSION
sobsitesearch

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 09:19:14 AM

Saving money is mandatory if you have a regular job you will set a portion for your savings and the rest you can used anywhere you want. You can also save you money in the bank to have an interest it is additional for you earnings.
Schuyler

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:44:36 AM

Good post, I will keep this in mind (20% of salary sounds good but some people might not have enough of a salary to save that much), but how are you making $7.5 an hour. I am assuming you live in a country other than the US or Canada where that wage would be illegal because your language/grammar is a tiny bit off and the wage of $7.5 would be illegal here. Where are you from?

Many people here in philippines i think there are no saving why? Because the salary here is a provincial rate its 280 php its not enough for daily living. So that others get depth. So many people get work in another country to have a good future for there children to earn and save money. They take a risk from another country to have a good salary.
One of the best ways we can save is to earn more than we spend. Of course it is a hard thing to do especially if you don't have the skills to offer for a higher paying job. Another way to save is to live below our means. By avoiding unnecessary expenses, we could save little by little for the rainy days.
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 12:19:57 PM

Good post, I will keep this in mind (20% of salary sounds good but some people might not have enough of a salary to save that much), but how are you making $7.5 an hour. I am assuming you live in a country other than the US or Canada where that wage would be illegal because your language/grammar is a tiny bit off and the wage of $7.5 would be illegal here. Where are you from?

Many people here in philippines i think there are no saving why? Because the salary here is a provincial rate its 280 php its not enough for daily living. So that others get depth. So many people get work in another country to have a good future for there children to earn and save money. They take a risk from another country to have a good salary.
One of the best ways we can save is to earn more than we spend. Of course it is a hard thing to do especially if you don't have the skills to offer for a higher paying job. Another way to save is to live below our means. By avoiding unnecessary expenses, we could save little by little for the rainy days.

That's true we should avoid unwanted expenses or try to postponed those expenses which are not important, and if you follow it regularly then you can save descent amount of money for future.
nururochac

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:12:02 PM

That's a good tips list. The best one I like is number 8 watching your savings grow, because that is how you can save more. If you have optimized your savings, it will only grow.

But no. 8 is not an advice nor a saving tips. It's a common thing yourself will automatically do once you achieved and properly do all your savings goals carefully.

That's the best part of saving the money, watching it fully grows. Smiley
Yeah i also think what for we watch we savings funds if you has know how much we have save in the banks at least with saving your money will not grow a lot.
I think if you save a lot of money in the bank you can see your deposit money will grow very nice but if you only have a little money I think the growth of your money will be lost or devoured by the bank administration fees every month. I almost forgot if Coinbase also has a system of interest?

I would even say you need really a lot,in my country you wont make a deposit to get some % more of every year,
if you wont have about 1-3 btc in fiat,so that is not fine for me to invest there,and the growth is very very slow.
A bank that has no annual interest? That's unfair for people that trust a certain bank. There should be an interest for people that give their money with banks because that is a form of saying "thank you, you trust us."
cambda

Activity: 759
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 03:16:36 PM

That's a good tips list. The best one I like is number 8 watching your savings grow, because that is how you can save more. If you have optimized your savings, it will only grow.

But no. 8 is not an advice nor a saving tips. It's a common thing yourself will automatically do once you achieved and properly do all your savings goals carefully.

Yeah i also think what for we watch we savings funds if you has know how much we have save in the banks at least with saving your money will not grow a lot.
I think if you save a lot of money in the bank you can see your deposit money will grow very nice but if you only have a little money I think the growth of your money will be lost or devoured by the bank administration fees every month. I almost forgot if Coinbase also has a system of interest?

I would even say you need really a lot,in my country you wont make a deposit to get some % more of every year,
if you wont have about 1-3 btc in fiat,so that is not fine for me to invest there,and the growth is very very slow.
A bank that has no annual interest? That's unfair for people that trust a certain bank. There should be an interest for people that give their money with banks because that is a form of saying "thank you, you trust us."

Each and every bank pays annual interest, but those interests are in peanuts, its better to save in fixed deposits from where you can earn higher rate of interests.
Positid

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 08:12:09 AM

Each and every bank pays annual interest, but those interests are in peanuts, its better to save in fixed deposits from where you can earn higher rate of interests.
The interest rates offered by banks are not really that attractive, instead we should invest our money in other investment when we can earn good return.

Banks are just good for safe keeping of your money as you have no risk since it is subject to insurance.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
July 16, 2016, 10:09:43 AM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

Thanks mate for giving and idea on saving up money. Every person has its own will and decision on how he/she spend or save money. Some people likes to have a happy life rather than good. But its up to them how to manage their lives.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:42:11 AM

The interest rates offered by banks are not really that attractive, instead we should invest our money in other investment when we can earn good return.

Banks are just good for safe keeping of your moneyy as you have no risk since it is subject to insurance.

Keep in mind that you are in an era of negative interest rates. Banks can easily knock off a portion of your deposit as fees or negative interest. This has happened only to corporates until now, but it could happen to individuals also.

mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 10:09:31 AM

Banks are just good for safe keeping of your moneyy as you have no risk since it is subject to insurance.

Keep in mind that you are in an era of negative interest rates. Banks can easily knock off a portion of your deposit as fees or negative interest. This has happened only to corporates until now, but it could happen to individuals also.
Not all banks are imposing negative interest rates, there are still countries that banks offers interest for deposits but the bottom line is still the longer we save our money in the bank the more it is subject to inflation.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 11:40:24 AM

I save money to collecting coins. I pick every coin I see lying on the ground and people look at me funny.I will pick up coins from the grass or from the street, it does not matter. They all go into my little jar at home, and then later on they go to the bank. That why every single coins important to me coz my saving got increase every month.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 12:18:47 PM

I save money to collecting coins. I pick every coin I see lying on the ground and people look at me funny.I will pick up coins from the grass or from the street, it does not matter. They all go into my little jar at home, and then later on they go to the bank. That why every single coins important to me coz my saving got increase every month.

We have the same habit regarding on saving. I just collect those coins even on the street I don't mind if people would watch me the important thing that I found a coin and save it for future use. In terms of Bitcoin I do also save my extra btc and don't use it for nonsense things like investing on hyips or other ponzis out their which I already now it would scam my precious btc that I've earn so hard.

Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:04:30 PM

We have the same habit regarding on saving. I just collect those coins even on the street I don't mind if people would watch me the important thing that I found a coin and save it for future use. In terms of Bitcoin I do also save my extra btc and don't use it for nonsense things like investing on hyips or other ponzis out their which I already now it would scam my precious btc that I've earn so hard.
Me too i do extra income using btctalk by posting for my sig campaign. I dont want to investing in hyip or ponzi because many of them scam. I dont trust anyone of the investment site. I learn alot of things so that i promise to my self that i never back again to invest in ponzi or even in hyip.
GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 02:17:00 PM

Need to save atleast 20% of salary Go for savings investment plans which deducts a part of salary from your account and gives you good returns in future and will also help in tax benefit purposes..thats the only way to save money who has a fixed amount of income..
this is a valid Idea. but every person can't afford to save 20% of salary every week. lots of people don't even getting that much money that they can feed their family properly. but yes try to save as much as you can because these small savings will help you alot in future.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 04:20:17 PM

I definitely agree with you. Taking on a risk that is too great definitely won't help your saving target or your financial situation. What you need is diversification in your investments.

Never take too much risk either, that is bad.

Every investment has a risk so if that's your concern make sure that you are risking for an investment that really worth to try.

There are lots of worth to try investments especially in real life. Don' put yourself in an investment that you know it can't bring you in a long run.
It is always better way to invest in real world as it is more stable than to invest there than in bitcoins, since bitcoins is risky but has a good future we only need to put an amount we can afford to lose and if we succeed then put your profit in real life investment.
As an investment, bitcoin has been unpredictable. Today, people investing in bitcoin are doing so in a speculative nature. This is for sure a high-risk, potentially high-rewarding investment.

Higher rewards comes with higher risks, no doubt investing in bitcoin as no one is aware about the future of bitcoin, but if it works in long run then we can earn higher profits.
you are right that no doubt investing in bitcoin as no one is aware the future of bitcoin , i hope that bitcoin will be more stronger than other currency in the future and i hope we can earn profit in big amount through bitcoin .
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 05:45:39 PM

Need to save atleast 20% of salary Go for savings investment plans which deducts a part of salary from your account and gives you good returns in future and will also help in tax benefit purposes..thats the only way to save money who has a fixed amount of income..
this is a valid Idea. but every person can't afford to save 20% of salary every week. lots of people don't even getting that much money that they can feed their family properly. but yes try to save as much as you can because these small savings will help you alot in future.

20% can be quite a lot for some people. For me for example a lot of my income goes to monthly bills, like rent, phone, internet, insurance etc.
On average i try to save at least 10% every month. Sometimes i succeed, but there are times i don't
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:15:08 PM

20% can be quite a lot for some people. For me for example a lot of my income goes to monthly bills, like rent, phone, internet, insurance etc.
On average i try to save at least 10% every month. Sometimes i succeed, but there are times i don't

20% is too high for the average person to safe. Everybody got bills and need money to life.
Only if you have a very good salary you can perhaps safe that amount. On average 10 to max 15% is the max I think
lexuz

Activity: 714

Me, myself and I

View Profile
July 17, 2016, 08:27:27 PM

yeah first we must to try with small savings after that then after you used to it to try to save more big then 20% because it's for yourself and for your future.
Pages: « 1 ... 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 [131] 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 ... 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: