Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:41:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 24, 2016, 07:49:22 AM

These days every bitcoin user who are having jobs and working offline as well save their money in bitcoin, because they know that bitcoin has the potential to grow even higher in future and because of the growth of bitcoin their savings will grow as well because they have been buying bitcoins from their savings and when the price goes high they will sell them.
I am having a day job in my county and at the same time I am also earning bitcoin working here so I do not need to buy bitcoin for my savings and investment as I save all my earnings and only spend the money that I earn in day job to provide the needs of my family.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:27:04 AM

That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.
I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.

Include me in the list. Since I have now some monthly bills like motorcycle payment, internet bills, postpaid bills etc. I really improved now my saving strategy. My fiat salary is well organized now for those things I putting too. In the past, all my salary are just going for nothing since I don't have any responsibility but now I think Im different now when it comes to saving the money.
The problem when you only start saving when you already have a family to support is that it will be harder to find money for savings. You will have to work double time to earn money. There will always be expenses and sometimes what you earn is not even enough. Then there are unexpected expenses like medical expenses. So you can't almost save unless you have a really high paying job.
NandaR

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:36:22 AM

plenty of places to store money, just select the place where you want to save her visit the official blog of saving money
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:07:10 AM

Saving money is not a hard job at all but it still is true that some people have trouble with it, I think that these people spend to much money when they have received money.
You always need to set a max of how much money you can spend per week.
nope I think the store is a difficult thing if the store is a simple matter of course everyone will not have problems in managing their finances and may be able to overcome the problem of waste and spending too much. but you see a lot of people extravagant and buy what they want you to know they are difficult to save money

It all depends on individuals lifestyle. If earnings are less and, expenses are more then surely savings will be hard. But if one start keeping out a little bit of money every month and try to manage their costs from the left over money then they can save some money over the time. But these days all prices are going up without any limit, and it makes very hard for average people to save money.
Jeemee

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

Pesobit, Simple Yet Useful Coin

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:17:54 AM

Saving money is not a hard job at all but it still is true that some people have trouble with it, I think that these people spend to much money when they have received money.
nope I think the store is a difficult thing if the store is a simple matter of course everyone will not have problems in managing their finances and may be able to overcome the problem of waste and spending too much. but you see a lot of people extravagant and buy what they want you to know they are difficult to save money

It all depends on individuals lifestyle. If earnings are less and, expenses are more then surely savings will be hard. But if one start keeping out a little bit of money every month and try to manage their costs from the left over money then they can save some money over the time. But these days all prices are going up without any limit, and it makes very hard for average people to save money.
Yeah,  I agree with what you said. In these days,  all the prices of our everyday necessities are going up  without any limit. Ad it is really hard to save especially for those below people (like).

sotoshihero

Activity: 850

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:37:22 AM

true, that's why saving should be a commitment . Buy only things that you needed not the things you want. Also buy things that is durable so that you are not buying the same things in a short period of time.
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 04:46:11 AM

Yeah,  I agree with what you said. In these days,  all the prices of our everyday necessities are going up  without any limit. Ad it is really hard to save especially for those below people (like).
And the worst thing is we invest our money with banks the interest are not adjusted that is why inflation happens. That is really the problem if you are just savings money for the future without considering to invest as you money's worth is decreasing in value.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 05:12:18 AM

That's why the time you have family you need to have higher work that pays higher income, it is really different if you have family and your living alone. The things you need is 2x higher than you actually earning.

Honestly, those people who has a responsibility has a better saving strategy day by day because they only think to support that responsibility and erasing all the expenses with misc things.

Look how some big family can distribute their earnings 100% even their salary is just enough.
I think I am one of the those who has a big responsibility, I have a family so I need to work hard and of course save also as I never know what will happen in the future and I need to prepare for that for me and for the future of my family.

Include me in the list. Since I have now some monthly bills like motorcycle payment, internet bills, postpaid bills etc. I really improved now my saving strategy. My fiat salary is well organized now for those things I putting too. In the past, all my salary are just going for nothing since I don't have any responsibility but now I think Im different now when it comes to saving the money.
The problem when you only start saving when you already have a family to support is that it will be harder to find money for savings. You will have to work double time to earn money. There will always be expenses and sometimes what you earn is not even enough. Then there are unexpected expenses like medical expenses. So you can't almost save unless you have a really high paying job.
You are completely right because you need to prioritize the needs of your family and your kids, you need to give them the right education and that is too expensive if you have only a job that does not really pays well in order for you to live a comfortable life.
TGD

Activity: 1288
Merit: 620

Wen Rolex?

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:46:37 AM

And the worst thing is we invest our money with banks the interest are not adjusted that is why inflation happens. That is really the problem if you are just savings money for the future without considering to invest as you money's worth is decreasing in value.
You can find better than investing in bank with just small interest bitcoin is good way to earn more in investing , if you pick a right choice investment you will get profit more than the bank giving to you an small amount interest.

Don't mind me | Just checking out here for Duelbits Promotion | Bitcoin 1M | Duelbits no 1
peta4e

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 09:53:39 AM

You can find better than investing in bank with just small interest bitcoin is good way to earn more in investing , if you pick a right choice investment you will get profit more than the bank giving to you an small amount interest.

Save it in fixed deposits to earn more interests annually as saving money in the banks is the safest way and even if something goes wrong with your money then bank will help you in recovering it.
bamboylee

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:05:08 AM

true, that's why saving should be a commitment . Buy only things that you needed not the things you want. Also buy things that is durable so that you are not buying the same things in a short period of time.

It all depends on how you manage your finances. Learn to save money first then the rest will be used for expenses. If it is not enough, then look for unnecessary expenses. Pay off your debts fast because interest from that will eat your money away. If you can stick to that, you will be able to save and invest in the future. Investments can really help your financial status.
Schuyler

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 10:16:35 AM

It all depends on how you manage your finances. Learn to save money first then the rest will be used for expenses. If it is not enough, then look for unnecessary expenses. Pay off your debts fast because interest from that will eat your money away. If you can stick to that, you will be able to save and invest in the future. Investments can really help your financial status.
For those who are in debt, others would also advice about paying them before just so the interest from those debts wouldn't file up. How many times have we heard of people trying to save and pay their debts at the same time and fail at both? There should be a good solution by talking to the persons or company you are indebted with to arrange some payment scheme that would suit your capacity to pay.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 02:32:36 PM

For those who are in debt, others would also advice about paying them before just so the interest from those debts wouldn't file up. How many times have we heard of people trying to save and pay their debts at the same time and fail at both? There should be a good solution by talking to the persons or company you are indebted with to arrange some payment scheme that would suit your capacity to pay.
Well, it is a different story in the book that I have read already, according to the author even if we have debts we also need to prioritize our savings and savings should be divided in different allocation and one is investment. Only after our investment will succeed should we pay our debt.

BitcoinTeacher

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2016, 03:10:52 PM

Money is easy to save like example earn in somewhere and then send it to eychanger or wallet or in bitcoin adress which you want and that is good side of bitcoin and payments are fast with bitxoin so it will come fast to your bitcoin adress.
Maesters1-

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 02:59:48 PM

i think the only why through which you can save money is to invest your money in bitcoin. and then hold it for a long one . you will get to benefits at the same time one is that you will save your fiat money. and the second is that you will get extra income on bitcoin when the price of bitcoin iwll increase.
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 04:50:07 PM

i think the only why through which you can save money is to invest your money in bitcoin. and then hold it for a long one . you will get to benefits at the same time one is that you will save your fiat money. and the second is that you will get extra income on bitcoin when the price of bitcoin iwll increase.

That is not a bad idea if someone really feels he can save some money from his salary and if he knows what he is doing because it is a risk somehow as the price of bitcoin is never stable, it may go up but it may come down as well.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:08:45 PM

Save it in fixed deposits to earn more interests annually as saving money in the banks is the safest way and even if something goes wrong with your money then bank will help you in recovering it.

To those who are reading this - do your own homework lol.

Because obviously this view is flawed to a certain extent - yes they will protect your money if something goes wrong - but up to how much? lol. anything over $250k is un-recoverable.
Das

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:42:05 PM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

In addition to that, you can keep your savings as bitcoins in a paper wallet. You can be sure your money will appreciate, not depreciate.
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2016, 09:47:07 PM

Planning, discipline and avoiding unnecessary expenses. These are simple things that make the difference.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 27, 2016, 05:08:45 AM

This is my first post. Please do respect

My post intention is to help readers to save their money.

Some of the employee are not saving their money. They spend it on things that they dont need. For example gadgets,buying a concert ticket, accesories, etc.Buying things that not they need is also like a wasting money. Because this thing give a happiness  not a good life. Saving money is just like securing your future because your savings can help you in emergencies. These are the way to save money .
If you are empolyee. You must save atleast 20% of your salary. The 20% of your salary divides into two .

The 1st way : cash reserves- medical insurance, retirement, life insurance  and if you not have salary yet. And emergency. But dont spend all of you 10% in this emergency. You must know if the injury is serious o not before you spend the 10%.
The cash reserves must equal of your 6 months salary this will help you and ensure you becauas of you loss your job you have extra money .

The 2nd way : investment, business- you can invest in some company so that you have a extra income. And you can also built a small business that will always have an income like apartment.

Example. My wage is $ 7.5 per hour and i work for 8 hours and i work for 20 days. So thar my salary is $1,160 . The 20% of $1,160 is $232 .
So that my cash reserves is $ 116 i can spend this money in emergencies and medical insurance.
If my 6 month salary is $6,960 i can stop my saving money in cash reserves.

Thank you .

In addition to that, you can keep your savings as bitcoins in a paper wallet. You can be sure your money will appreciate, not depreciate.
It is better to use your bitcoins as digital currency than paper wallet because once your bitcoins is online and stored in the blockchain you can easily cash out if you need it for emergencies and that is the best thing using bitcoins.

Your savings however, if you wanted it safer you have to put in the bank as only investment should be put in the blockchain.

Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: