Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:34:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:19:07 AM

You should know your limits on spending, there should  be a balance between what your wants and needs.Money don't come easily you just have to work hard for it before you have it.And just by saving money invest it and some save it on the bank,for realization today money really matters for those who really need money,focus on your goal if now your on the peak of getting a good income .
I think to save you should be able to share the needs and desires properly. I do not agree if you divide it with balance. you should prioritize your needs rather than desires. Do not buy too many needs and desires. because of course you're going to get it wasteful and futile. you have to be clever in saving

He actually said that   you must balance the wants and needs and he doesnt say that he would always buy those  things. He have a point money doesnt come  easily you would need to work hard for it in able to gain money. Saving is really important  for future purposes  and  in your goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stromma44

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 07:28:34 AM

Personal discipline is a big part of how we are able to save money. Without discipline, we could just spend on whatever we want, especially if we are using credit card. In order to save, one must know what to prioritize and think about the future or when the time comes that one wouldn't be able to work or earn income anymore.
The worst thing about using credit card is that you will keep on buying the things are not important, as you know that you have to pay next month and that is the reason I blocked my credit card.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:13:34 AM

Personal discipline is a big part of how we are able to save money. Without discipline, we could just spend on whatever we want, especially if we are using credit card. In order to save, one must know what to prioritize and think about the future or when the time comes that one wouldn't be able to work or earn income anymore.
The worst thing about using credit card is that you will keep on buying the things are not important, as you know that you have to pay next month and that is the reason I blocked my credit card.

Credit card is a big temptation. If you have one, do not bring it all the time. YOu will always be tempted to buy things that you actually do not need if you always bring your credit card. You are more prone to overspending. If you can live without using the credit card better cut it. And just stick to balanced spending and proper finance management to save money.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 08:24:24 AM

Credit card is a big temptation. If you have one, do not bring it all the time. YOu will always be tempted to buy things that you actually do not need if you always bring your credit card. You are more prone to overspending. If you can live without using the credit card better cut it. And just stick to balanced spending and proper finance management to save money.

The said is actually true in respect to any payment card (debit, credit, or whatever). There seem to have been some studies that investigated into this issue, and when people didn't see their money literally disappear, they were more prone to a sort of discretionary spending...

So if you want to save more money get rid of any plastic that infiltrated into your life

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:32:01 AM

Planning, strategy and, of course, efficiency when implementing the plan.
Indeed, planing and strategy are most conditions if you really want to save money. without strategy you can't save anything.
and one more important thing is you need dedication to save money. you have to reduce your daily budget and reducing daily budget for a family holder person is very hard and that's what I call dedication. you need to sacrifice your needs sometime to save money.
goldcoinminer

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 08:57:25 AM

Indeed, planing and strategy are most conditions if you really want to save money. without strategy you can't save anything.
and one more important thing is you need dedication to save money. you have to reduce your daily budget and reducing daily budget for a family holder person is very hard and that's what I call dedication. you need to sacrifice your needs sometime to save money.
It is a matter of discipline, only discipline people can save money. Even if you have a good plan to save money you will not be successful in saving as with lack of discipline you can easily be tempted to buy things around and later you found that you are overspending already.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 09:05:37 AM

It is a matter of discipline, only discipline people can save money. Even if you have a good plan to save money you will not be successful in saving as with lack of discipline you can easily be tempted to buy things around and later you found that you are overspending already.

Right, it is very easy to overspend and it is very hard to save hard earned money. Without discipline you cannot follow up to your plans in saving, even if it is the best plan ever. You can only save if you can stick to your plan and still follow it even on times of hardship.
coin_gambler

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:25:25 PM

Right, it is very easy to overspend and it is very hard to save hard earned money. Without discipline you cannot follow up to your plans in saving, even if it is the best plan ever. You can only save if you can stick to your plan and still follow it even on times of hardship.
thats true, it is really easy for me to spend my money though when i have to earn it i spend a lot of time

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 12:57:51 PM

thats true, it is really easy for me to spend my money though when i have to earn it i spend a lot of time
You have to learned how to control yourself, discipline your self as that is very important for you in order to resit the temptation in spending. When we are a big spender, we will not think anymore of the future as we are just to focus on the present, in the future we might be in a bad situation for a need of money, without savings we cannot solve our problem.
Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:05:07 PM

You have to learned how to control yourself, discipline your self as that is very important for you in order to resit the temptation in spending. When we are a big spender, we will not think anymore of the future as we are just to focus on the present, in the future we might be in a bad situation for a need of money, without savings we cannot solve our problem.

Yeah, learn to be a thrifty person is best suited for those who do very wasteful of money they have. How to be a frugal person very simple i.e. give priority to needs rather than wants, if it is we can do then it would be the first step that we could keep the money we have and can give you a better life in the future
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2016, 01:39:07 PM

the best way of saving money is investing it something with a relatively stable price. for example buying gold, real estate,... and many other things that makes it so you don't have access to your money in form of fiat soit would be difficult to spend it but yet easy if you need it for an emergency as selling things like gold is easy and fast.

--looking for signature--
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 17, 2016, 01:50:32 PM

the best way of saving money is investing it something with a relatively stable price. for example buying gold, real estate,... and many other things that makes it so you don't have access to your money in form of fiat soit would be difficult to spend it but yet easy if you need it for an emergency as selling things like gold is easy and fast.

That is saving your wealth due to inflation of fiat currencies.
Definitely something you should think about.
Another important point imo is to cut down costs to a minimum level.
For instance use your bicycle intstead of car for short distances.Or don't run several electrical appliances at the same time if you don't really need to.
There are several blogs out there you can check how to save easily a few bucks each month.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:33:47 AM

Big people who really have established a good income really putting some nice investment in your stated investment. Here in my country, real estate investment is everywhere. It will really needs just big money to start off so learn to associate with others rather than by yourself only.

For instance use your bicycle intstead of car for short distances.Or don't run several electrical appliances at the same time if you don't really need to.

Nice point. Some saving money tips doesn't always involved you must cut off your spendings on a things. Your stated example is a good one.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 07:01:56 PM

That is saving your wealth due to inflation of fiat currencies.
Definitely something you should think about.
There are several blogs out there you can check how to save easily a few bucks each month.

I agree that reducing your spending and making ways of cutting down your costs to a minimum level will really be a big help in saving money. Example is instead of eating out,cooking a meal in the house would be healthier and has lesser cost.Instead of riding a car, if you can go to a place by walking or riding a bicycle it would be better.Don't turn on your television when instead of watching it, you are playing or doing something in your mobile. By just doing one of it, you are already saving but if you do all of it then it would be accumulated and would be a big amount.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
youhgt2

Activity: 124
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 08:22:32 PM

to me it is very very difficult to keep money in your home or in your  bank account and you will save money, therefore to me the best option is to keep it and to invest it in bitcoin, there you can save your money and can even increase it, because to investing in bitcoin is the safest way of earning money.
FLoving

Activity: 1022
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2016, 09:12:44 PM

Along with discipline sensibility is also important, sensibility also play a vital role for the success of a person, a sensible person will predict about his future and will plan well for his future and for his present life and so will follow his plannings without any breaking it in the way. So we can say that a sensible person can manage well his money and will bring out a way to save from his expenditures.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:08:35 AM

Along with discipline sensibility is also important, sensibility also play a vital role for the success of a person, a sensible person will predict about his future and will plan well for his future and for his present life and so will follow his plannings without any breaking it in the way. So we can say that a sensible person can manage well his money and will bring out a way to save from his expenditures.

One of  the most important things  or characteristics of a person   is being sensible same as you said  because  you would definitely  preparing yourself   for the future  and made already a plan on hows gonna be set. With this kind of  way you would  definitely save  money for sure because of the plans you have in the future.

uname

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 03:15:54 AM

to me it is very very difficult to keep money in your home or in your  bank account and you will save money, therefore to me the best option is to keep it and to invest it in bitcoin, there you can save your money and can even increase it, because to investing in bitcoin is the safest way of earning money.
yeah store is a difficult thing because you would always have the desire to be purchased. then from it so you do not have ready cash that you can invest half of your monye in bitcoin

passwordnow

Activity: 2940
Merit: 570

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 05:38:38 AM

yeah store is a difficult thing because you would always have the desire to be purchased. then from it so you do not have ready cash that you can invest half of your monye in bitcoin

Well if you have the will to store or save money then you have to do it on your initiative and you must have self discipline and proper control to yourself. Because if you are not able to control yourself then you are not going to save some amount of money in the end. But if you manage to have that then you can do it, trust me.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 19, 2016, 06:29:21 AM

It is not the safest way to invest. Investing in bitcoin still has some risks. Bitcoin is still very young to be regarded as the safest investment. Something could happen and bitcoin can suddenly crash. Or a new altcoin is developed that beats all the weak spots of bitcoin. It is good to invest in bitcoin, but to say it is the safest, I don't think so.
Pages: « 1 ... 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 [147] 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: