Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:07:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
Positid

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 12:36:33 PM

Best purse is a purse on the desktop. It is not a user lost money because of bitfinex scams. They break no one can justify and compensate for the losses, too.

A cold wallet created totally offline is the best purse. An average Joe who tries to use a desktop wallet on his own computer will eventually end up losing his money either through some hardware failure or by shooting himself in the foot (doing something nasty with his wallet). If he is lucky enough to pass through, some virus will inevitably steal all his coins in the end. Unless you have hundreds of bitcoins, I think you'd better stick to online wallets like Coinbase...

Otherwise, you should use an offline wallet
I am just storing my coins in my exchange wallet but I do not worry that much because that is not a big amount if someone will hack into my account of the exchange site itself, I do not usually keep coins in just one site and I am doing that to minimize the risk so no problem for me so far.

Me too, i am also storing all of it to an exchange wallet. But not just one wallet but many exchange wallets. There are many exchange wallets out there. There is xapo, blockchain, coinbase, mycelium, and many more. If you have big amounts of bitcoin it is better to divide them into many wallets to minimize the risk of losing all of them in an instant.
Regardless of our method in safekeeping our money as long as we can ensure that it is safe then we will not feel worried that our money will be stolen. More innovation are happening now to increase the security of our assets so we just have to research for that.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rekinthis

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:00:54 PM

It's very strange question for me, you just need to put a part of your money in long box for a better times, and the main rule is not to use this money when it's no needed.
You are right, all you need is self control not to spend your money in things that is not necessary. if you can save even half of your money everytime pay day, for sure in times you are in desperate need you can have money to use.

some people can't resist to see their money on his pocket or they still not aware that saving on house are bad choice so you better try to save on bank or change your money into other investment like buying house or investing bitcoin

Keeping money in bitcoin on regular basis is the best thing to do, as it will also save your money and it can be also an best investment if price goes higher in future giving back good returns.

How is keeping money in bitcoin the best thing?  I know you are aware that bitcoin can decline in price anytime.  It is great thing if bitcoin  appreciate but as my issue , what if bitcoin depreciate and neve recover.  Am sure you will regret whay you have done such thing.  Anyway you can save money by setting 5% to 10% as your saving.

No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in future and what price it will hold, and investment always involves risk, same goes with bitcoin too, but you will never make good profits if you don't take a risk.

I would say that the best way to hold and save Bitcoins is to hold a coin that is not Bitcoin, lol.  There are a few staking coins that have been around long enough that there is very little play in the current price of them. 
thats nonsense, if i hold bitcoins then i hold bitcoins and i do that really often, in my opinion it is going to become really big so im not spending it at all

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
virasog
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1159

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:09:11 PM

You can invest in few good sites . There are a couple sites, even older ones that claim to pay interest and I am sure they do, but they have to get their revenue somewhere, so that means that the interest they are paying is generated by something that paid them more. 

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
crairezx20
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:18:07 PM

You can invest in few good sites . There are a couple sites, even older ones that claim to pay interest and I am sure they do, but they have to get their revenue somewhere, so that means that the interest they are paying is generated by something that paid them more. 
Investing it its not good way to make a revenue you are just wasting your time and you will lose better to invest it for your knowledge save your bitcoin and if you save a large amount you can start your own business that you can make more profit with that what the other do here so that they are changing there life..
JumperX

Activity: 672
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 28, 2016, 05:18:51 PM

It's very strange question for me, you just need to put a part of your money in long box for a better times, and the main rule is not to use this money when it's no needed.
You are right, all you need is self control not to spend your money in things that is not necessary. if you can save even half of your money everytime pay day, for sure in times you are in desperate need you can have money to use.

some people can't resist to see their money on his pocket or they still not aware that saving on house are bad choice so you better try to save on bank or change your money into other investment like buying house or investing bitcoin

Keeping money in bitcoin on regular basis is the best thing to do, as it will also save your money and it can be also an best investment if price goes higher in future giving back good returns.

How is keeping money in bitcoin the best thing?  I know you are aware that bitcoin can decline in price anytime.  It is great thing if bitcoin  appreciate but as my issue , what if bitcoin depreciate and neve recover.  Am sure you will regret whay you have done such thing.  Anyway you can save money by setting 5% to 10% as your saving.

No one knows what will happen with bitcoin in future and what price it will hold, and investment always involves risk, same goes with bitcoin too, but you will never make good profits if you don't take a risk.

I would say that the best way to hold and save Bitcoins is to hold a coin that is not Bitcoin, lol.  There are a few staking coins that have been around long enough that there is very little play in the current price of them. 
thats nonsense, if i hold bitcoins then i hold bitcoins and i do that really often, in my opinion it is going to become really big so im not spending it at all

If you will never spend or sell then how you gonna enjoy the profits mate? People prefer to hold it for long term without taking benefits in short term and I think that is the worst way to treat your coins.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 12:48:11 AM

The real challenge is how to keep it in it and how to consistently put money in it. It is easy to say just put money in a box but if difficulties comes you will be tempted to use it or not to put in money anymore. Logically it is easy. But if you have too little income, just enough for daily expenses, can you still save with your idea?
MTBTT

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 02:05:11 AM

I think if you save your money should be smart in dividing your money between saving and spending money or foster investment.
you have to be clever in dividing the money?
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:59:47 AM

If you will never spend or sell then how you gonna enjoy the profits mate? People prefer to hold it for long term without taking benefits in short term and I think that is the worst way to treat your coins.

Well, it depends  on a person  on how he treats his  coins, because we differ  in any ways on our decision  and on our plans but still  it would be better to enjoy profit even  on short term compared on long term plans for me. YOu could actually do both but the word risk is there.

BitcoinPC

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 04:37:14 AM

The real challenge is how to keep it in it and how to consistently put money in it. It is easy to say just put money in a box but if difficulties comes you will be tempted to use it or not to put in money anymore. Logically it is easy. But if you have too little income, just enough for daily expenses, can you still save with your idea?

I think save money is not big problem than earn the money. But i am with you, we can save our money easily in our box, but most of the time we need money to utilize it, than use it and if whole money has been finished than how we save in the box? But majority has a lot of money, so personally i refer to bank, it is more than save sound.
yueno

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Yueno

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:09:21 AM

Well theres my method on how to save my money? First invest my money in some investnent site and make it earn get first the ROI then  join again to another investment site same method and if you profit on every investment site you join. Go to trading site and earn more you need to buy stacks and sell it when price is up. Its not easy as what you imagine because you need focus on what you are doing. After if you think you can earn more save your money in bank account. I am a business man and this strategy might work in me. This is based on my experience already.
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:37:13 AM

you are right but most probably it is going to grow so it is important to save it all in a simple cold storage in my opinion
I think even if you were not taking a big risk though. you can still get an income. You do not have to take a big risk. when there is still a low risk choice? I think while the method with low risk is still there. why are you using the hard way?

J Gambler

Activity: 910

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:38:57 AM

Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.
2) Earn and save and buy insurance and stocks.
3) Avoid unnecessarily eating food outside.
4) Spend only on very urgent stuff and rest postpone the purchasing.

this way to save money is awesome if you don't want to lose your money these steps will helps you on how because if you do gambling you dont have guarantee on wining where you can get lose sometimes and you are going to chase your money because you want to brint back your profit

Y U MAD AT ME
TastyChillySauce00
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 11:44:50 AM

Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.

this way to save money is awesome if you don't want to lose your money these steps will helps you on how because if you do gambling you dont have guarantee on wining where you can get lose sometimes and you are going to chase your money because you want to brint back your profit
well playing gambling when planning to save money is just plain stupid,there's no point to risk what he's just got or gather for a long time in just few minutes,gambling can bring you more profit in a short time but could bust your wallet when a bad luck comes to you since gambling is just pure luck

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2016, 01:27:31 PM
Last edit: August 29, 2016, 05:21:54 PM by deisik

Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.

well playing gambling when planning to save money is just plain stupid,there's no point to risk what he's just got or gather for a long time in just few minutes,gambling can bring you more profit in a short time but could bust your wallet when a bad luck comes to you since gambling is just pure luck

Gambling is not pure luck, it is pure luck minus house edge. So the end should be pretty clear for anyone with common sense. The problem is when you start gambling, you lose insanely fast all your common sense that you may otherwise take pride in

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 01:59:48 PM

save and manage money is a difficult job. we should be able to put the right portion. some for investment and partly to buy goods of daily needs.
oHnK

Activity: 1414
Merit: 574

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 03:56:05 PM

Few simple steps -

1) Do not gamble.

Gambling is not pure luck, it is pure luck minus house edge. So the end should be pretty clear for anyone with common sense. The problem is when you start gambling, you lose all your common sense that you may otherwise take pride in insanely fast

Well in gambling there is something that called as variances so instead of losing, you could end up as a big winner however this kind of variances dont really happen all the time though. However it is of course much better to stay away from gambling if you truly wants to save your money
twerdefnce

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

24kCasino- 200% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:03:46 PM

I think if you save your money should be smart in dividing your money between saving and spending money or foster investment.
though if you dont have any knowledge about it then i doubt that you will be able to make any good decisions though thats just my opinion

socks435
Legendary

Activity: 2016
Merit: 1030

Privacy is always important

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 05:18:41 PM

Yeah thats perfect if you are not success in other ways in investment you will gain in other way.. this is the best i think
that you can make a good profit and have good future in online..

Solving blocks can't be solved without my rigs.
Lombard

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★Nitrogensports.eu★

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 07:48:56 PM

in my opinion the best way to save money is to just put it into a bank account and if you have bitcoins then

Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2016, 08:07:10 PM

in my opinion the best way to save money is to just put it into a bank account and if you have bitcoins then

I think he should have to choose for bitcoin as the profit from bank is not much beneficial, and the profit from bitcoin is much higher, the future is of bitcoin and it is sure that the price of bitcoin will increase much higher in the coming months
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: