Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:42:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 04:19:54 PM

Different people have different approaches when it comes to saving money. Even if you are from the same family, your sibling could be more into spending than you are. In our family, I am the only one who is into savings and investments. I always make it a point to have something set aside for savings and investments. In addition, I try to make extra earnings so I would have additional savings.

agree with your opinion, each people have diffirent way to save his money, some people feel safety to save his money at bitcoin because no people can touch it, other people trust gold rate will be rise every year and it's very safe to save his money at gold, but some people trust bank to save his money at vault .

Yeah and most of the people have more faith in banks as they are using it since its inception and they have traditional way of thinking and even they don't want to experiment with their money.

bank have a guarantee letter, and goverment give guarantee to make bank not scam you, so we can feel very comfortable to save our money at bank, the biggest problem is when the country go bankrupt, like yunani in last year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 06:55:24 PM

Different people have different approaches when it comes to saving money. Even if you are from the same family, your sibling could be more into spending than you are. In our family, I am the only one who is into savings and investments. I always make it a point to have something set aside for savings and investments. In addition, I try to make extra earnings so I would have additional savings.

agree with your opinion, each people have diffirent way to save his money, some people feel safety to save his money at bitcoin because no people can touch it, other people trust gold rate will be rise every year and it's very safe to save his money at gold, but some people trust bank to save his money at vault .

Yeah and most of the people have more faith in banks as they are using it since its inception and they have traditional way of thinking and even they don't want to experiment with their money.

bank have a guarantee letter, and goverment give guarantee to make bank not scam you, so we can feel very comfortable to save our money at bank, the biggest problem is when the country go bankrupt, like yunani in last year.

Government will not allow some banks to operate if there will be no asset holdings of that said bank. Those assets will be the one who will put to an auction so that it can pays back the clients in a case of bankruptcy.

Also banks are complying with the law so it will do everything just to make their institution really strong as time goes by.
DimidoffVany

Activity: 278
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:25:24 PM

You cite the example of the very low level of popularity of the institution. Of course, banks will keep our savings and we take risks and to choose where to go and pay for storage.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 07:47:05 PM

The same is with me, In my family I am the only person who try to get some money to further invest them and to increase my sources of income, while others are just doing their job and are happy with it and are enjoying to spend their money everywhere.
abugseuf

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 08:18:57 PM

Need to make a plan of your spendings, the second step is understand why you saving this money and for what, the last step is just your power of will.
If a person lives in abundance, then save it will be easy. Because in the life of all that is unnecessary, you can refuse. But if you think every coin, then there is very difficult to do everything.
yeah I think you need a plan. everyone has a different plan, but I'm sure in every plan of each person must specify how many or restrictions that can be issued. the goal that you're not too extravagant. I also did the same thing
to me if we keep money for a long time it become devalue therefore it best thing is to save it for future so that its value does not decrease from the passage of time. therefore to me if we invest money in bitcoin mean to buy bitcoin with our fiat money and keep it for a long time i am hopeful that how much the times passes the value of our bitcoin will still increasing and not decreasing.
ontrackk

Activity: 336

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 22, 2016, 11:09:20 PM

the best way to save money is to manage the money we have. we have to be clever in managing income and expenses. so we can save money to secure the future. investing in gold is also becoming one of the safest ways to save money you have.
thats true, managing is the key thing if you want to save a lot of money in the future, i think that also you shouldnt be gambling money

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
livinglegend

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 07:36:11 AM

Have a good planning, and in addition to planning, proper implementation is essential in the process. Wink
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:03:44 AM

the best way to save money is to manage the money we have. we have to be clever in managing income and expenses. so we can save money to secure the future. investing in gold is also becoming one of the safest ways to save money you have.
thats true, managing is the key thing if you want to save a lot of money in the future, i think that also you shouldnt be gambling money
Gambling will destroy your method in saving your money especially when you are not good in managing your emotion in gambling as there is a big risk that you might spend your savings in gambling alone, stay away on that as that is a destruction to your focus to accumulate a good amount of money in the future.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1069

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 08:59:24 AM

It's not hard to save money. All you have to do is to think of it this way: Do I really need this? Do I really need to spend money on this? When the answer comes to you, you will know what to do Wink .

Yes separating the only wants from the really need.   Wink  Most of us were impulsive buyer, sometimes if we go to the mall and saw a buy one take one tag we tend to buy that even if we really do not need it.  We would go to the mall and buy whenever we hear that they were on sale even if you don't need it.  We sometimes buy because of peer pressure like this friend of yours had bought the latest toothpick and you really want to blend in and want to say that you are on the trend so you would buy a golden toothpick.   Grin

To avoid being an impulsive buyer, never bring money with you when you go to malls. Leave your credit cards, atm cards and cash at your home and then go to the mall. So even if you are tempted to buy anything on sale, you cannot because you do not have money with you. I do that all the time because I too can be impulsive buyer. Or sometimes, I will tell the sales lady that I will return to buy an item, then I will go around the mall. After walking a while, the impulsive buying will wear out and I will not spend any money.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3444
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2016, 09:17:43 AM
Last edit: August 24, 2016, 10:36:08 AM by deisik

It's not hard to save money. All you have to do is to think of it this way: Do I really need this? Do I really need to spend money on this? When the answer comes to you, you will know what to do Wink .

Yes separating the only wants from the really need.   Wink  Most of us were impulsive buyer, sometimes if we go to the mall and saw a buy one take one tag we tend to buy that even if we really do not need it.  We would go to the mall and buy whenever we hear that they were on sale even if you don't need it.  We sometimes buy because of peer pressure like this friend of yours had bought the latest toothpick and you really want to blend in and want to say that you are on the trend so you would buy a golden toothpick.   Grin

To avoid being an impulsive buyer, never bring money with you when you go to malls. Leave your credit cards, atm cards and cash at your home and then go to the mall. So even if you are tempted to buy anything on sale, you cannot because you do not have money with you. I do that all the time because I too can be impulsive buyer. Or sometimes, I will tell the sales lady that I will return to buy an item, then I will go around the mall. After walking a while, the impulsive buying will wear out and I will not spend any money.

What's the purpose of going to the mart if you are not going to buy anything there, I don't get it? Just walking idly and wasting your time eyeing around?

secone

Activity: 700
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:39:20 PM

What's the purpose of going to the mart if you are not going to buy anything there, I don't get it? Just walking idly and wasting your time eyeing around?

it was really weird, going to the mall did not bring money or anything. if you do not want to be tempted not to go to the mall, but you can choose to play with your friends, such as football if you like to play soccer or other things.
Hide_ip112

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 03:42:21 PM

it was really weird, going to the mall did not bring money or anything. if you do not want to be tempted not to go to the mall, but you can choose to play with your friends, such as football if you like to play soccer or other things.

Yeah, I think someone who goes to the mall will surely bring money either face regardless of cause in the mall > an awful lot of the things we see and certainly we would be interested in some of the things that can make us buy it. Better do the traditional way, such as watch tv, watch movies, play with friends "or other
angryswamp

Activity: 268

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 24, 2016, 10:54:19 PM

Have a good planning, and in addition to planning, proper implementation is essential in the process. Wink
yeah, planning is a really important thing in my opinion because it can help you to spend your money on the things you really need

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 03:53:46 AM

yeah, planning is a really important thing in my opinion because it can help you to spend your money on the things you really need
Without planning you have no direction, you can save but you will not be satisfied with your savings and you will still continue to do it. We have to note that saving is not only the most important thing as investing is the key to earn while saving is just for future emergencies and for leisure maybe.
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 04:59:14 AM

Without planning you have no direction, you can save but you will not be satisfied with your savings and you will still continue to do it. We have to note that saving is not only the most important thing as investing is the key to earn while saving is just for future emergencies and for leisure maybe.

Agree, you must have a plan or goal o your savings so that you would really do save because you are obliging yourself to do in able to achieve your goal in the future. Saving for having an investment on future would be good, as you said you would earn with that investment.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 06:33:19 AM

Of course how can you save money if you don't know how to manage it in the first place lol.

Even how clever you are if the earnings is just enough, people will really have some difficult road to save money. It must be start with the root and that is find a decent source of income even you have to work for multiple works.

It is really hard to save if you do not have a decent source of income. But those who do not have decent work or source of income are those only who do not want to work. There is a lot of work you can do, if you really want to work, save, and have a good life.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2016, 08:02:04 AM

Have saa good planning, and in addition to planning, proper implementation is essential in the process. Wink
Only planing won't help.. I saw a lot of people say that they will save bitcoin. they say that again and again. and make a lot of planes but they can't do anything..
planing is indeed but after planing and decided you have to be stick on your plan and follow all the rules and regulations. and it need a strong well power to save money.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:03:11 AM

Of course how can you save money if you don't know how to manage it in the first place lol.

Even how clever you are if the earnings is just enough, people will really have some difficult road to save money. It must be start with the root and that is find a decent source of income even you have to work for multiple works.

It is really hard to save if you do not have a decent source of income. But those who do not have decent work or source of income are those only who do not want to work. There is a lot of work you can do, if you really want to work, save, and have a good life.

Those people will likely have a hard time to save money since they aren't making such move to execute it.

If they will not start to think of a root plan on how will they able to save money then it's obvious they can't really do some saving the money thing.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:06:45 AM

Those people will likely have a hard time to save money since they aren't making such move to execute it.

If they will not start to think of a root plan on how will they able to save money then it's obvious they can't really do some saving the money thing.
you are correct mate if you are planning to earn but you are not doing concrete plan on how to do it you will not succeed, starting it by saving small amount instead of buying of a new shirt or pants just use your old ones and save the money from that perception you will start to value your money for sure if seen that your savings is getting bigger from time to time.
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
August 25, 2016, 08:33:48 AM

you are correct mate if you are planning to earn but you are not doing concrete plan on how to do it you will not succeed, starting it by saving small amount instead of buying of a new shirt or pants just use your old ones and save the money from that perception you will start to value your money for sure if seen that your savings is getting bigger from time to time.
I love to learn from the comments here actually because I believe savings is vital and it is the first step to realize our future dream. Without savings we cannot move to our next plan and we know the best way to be rich is thru investment so savings is necessary.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
Pages: « 1 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 [151] 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: