Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:43:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to save money.  (Read 345756 times)
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 12:49:01 PM

I am saving part of my salary by buying bitcoins monthly, whenever I get my salary I put some money in bitcoin irrespective of the price, as price will reach to new level in future.

That is actually a good way to save money because if you are saving your money in bitcoin it would also grow gradually with the time when the price of bitcoin grows, but i would suggest you to keep your money and buy bitcoins when you see it a little dropped like how it was these previous few days.
One just need to be discipline this days and should be more focus on saving bitcoin rather than spending it online and the worst to use it in gambling. Just do it slowly and there is no risk for you in that matter, your daily earnings in whatever job you do would really help a lot for your future investment.
Investing in Bitcoin gambling is entirely risk and you afford to lose. At this instant it is good to earn from risk free methods and never lose a small amount because that too worth a lot in future.

In gambling just play what you can afford to loose .  Yep in gambling it is really risky if you dont know well about the game but lot of people play gambling games for fun anf lot us playing because we want to learn a lot from it.  Now a days it safe to say that gambling and trading is the best choice right now because of lot of scams.  You can save a lot of money if you havent scam by someone also you can save money if you know how o manage aand facilitate your money

Id rather put up my funds all in trading and  wouldnt mind to put some in gambling since trading is a far better option than in gambling since  on trading you can  gain profit out of it even its has a risk same as gambling but  gambling has lot of chance of losing your money.
Base on experience I am losing in gambling and I am having a profit in trading but if you really are a gambler you would not leave it easily because that is the way you enjoy your free time, maybe we should just consider gambling for fun and trading as a serious job or business.

Yes, treating gambling as an entertainment  not an investment is a good self control and discipline because some people  treat gambling as source of income which  could lose all their money in the long run. As you said trading  is a business and we should be serious into it so that we could make decent money of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
randy8777
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:44:17 PM

I am saving part of my salary by buying bitcoins monthly, whenever I get my salary I put some money in bitcoin irrespective of the price, as price will reach to new level in future.

i have been doing this as well, but i stopped as soon as the price reached the $400 price level. mainly because i am more than happy with the amount of coins that i have been accumulating. it's enough for me.
Wow! that is good to hear, maybe the bitcoins you are holding now can be considered as your retirement in the future. The current price now is just too cheap and it is expected to have a good increase in the near future and will continue as soon as the demand will increase continuously.

We cannot consider this price cheap if we compare it to last year, last year's price was very cheap to buy and at a moment its almost double so may be it won't be possible for everyone to buy with current price.

right now i consider the current price to be fair/neutral. it's not overbought, and not oversold. and yes, in 2015 when the price was around $200-$300 you could say it's a cheap price. but then again, maybe the current price will be nothing more than peanuts compared to how it will be after 5 to 10 years. the only thing we can do is keep holding to find out. and that's exactly what i will do.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 06:55:14 PM

i have been doing this as well, but i stopped as soon as the price reached the $400 price level. mainly because i am more than happy with the amount of coins that i have been accumulating. it's enough for me.

Not every user is satisfied as the above mate. Only very few gets fulfilled. I too regularly spend very small amount upon different purchase's. This helps advancement and earn in a short term.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 07:08:44 PM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.
You cannot start without enough resources and looking a job first would answer the question. We need to start from being an employee and we need to discipline our self to save money to raise a funds ready to spend for our future goal. Getting a job is very easy but doing your own business is where the real challenge comes.
The best places that you can start making your own business (depending on your location, but for most energy-related places) are in STEM fields, with startups and so if you're interested in making a lot of money quickly (assuming you have a good plan with good people) or if you're looking for something safer and less risk-oriented you can look into something related to the industry surrounding your desired start-up location.
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:02:29 PM

Plnt trees, buy lands, invest in something that will give small but sure gain. Don't need to take it high in the skyscraper. I am an optimist so I like to gamble big, but saving sensible or investing sensible is the right way to go.
To do all of these you first need to make some money... it all starts with having a job or some sort of monthly income where you can save a % of it monthly. If you are only paying bills you are another poor soul trapped in the system with no hope.
You cannot start without enough resources and looking a job first would answer the question. We need to start from being an employee and we need to discipline our self to save money to raise a funds ready to spend for our future goal. Getting a job is very easy but doing your own business is where the real challenge comes.
The best places that you can start making your own business (depending on your location, but for most energy-related places) are in STEM fields, with startups and so if you're interested in making a lot of money quickly (assuming you have a good plan with good people) or if you're looking for something safer and less risk-oriented you can look into something related to the industry surrounding your desired start-up location.
And what is in the STEM fields? Why allow such regions to earn. Certainly any business begins with a careful study of the location. But then I did not understand a little bit, because I have a brand new in this business.
dragunfly

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

Crypto is love, crypto is life

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 08:56:23 PM

just put your bitcoins in a cold storage or on a trezor wallet and thats it
Don007
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1007

Live like there is no tomorrow!

View Profile
August 10, 2016, 10:23:52 PM

just put your bitcoins in a cold storage or on a trezor wallet and thats it

Will that "save" money?

It is a way of investing for sure. As I believe in Bitcoin, I guess it's a great way to invest. You still have to buy the Bitcoins before you can "save" and store them though. (or mine them). If you see it the way that you "save" them as you already own them, you're right. Cold storage and/or Trezor is a great way to go then!

I think we've all experienced already that "saving" or "storing" BTC on exchanges is not recommended at all. Be smart, don't give the odds the chance to get hold of your Bitcoins: don't risk to loose them!

{Curently quite inactive as I'm really busy in my private life. I will get back soon!}

-> Your line here during my inactivity? Feel free to PM <-
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 12:55:03 AM

There a lot of ways to save money to those people have an extra income and extra budget to save & earn. But for those people can not save money because their income is not enough for them is very hard. Many people now have no savings because their income is not enough for their family.
My way to save money is collecting coins and i'll put it to my piggy bank.
anama

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 01:08:30 AM

iam save mu money is don't reduce inflation
is investment iam buy obligation saham, GOLD in labe certificate
trading bitcoin altcoin
and last saving in bank deposito and regular saving
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 02:25:50 AM

There a lot of ways to save money to those people have an extra income and extra budget to save & earn. But for those people can not save money because their income is not enough for them is very hard. Many people now have no savings because their income is not enough for their family.

And so you are still able to save right?  I agree with you entirely that what makes it difficult to save is when our income is just enough for our expenses.  Maybe if that is the case, we can find better jobs to increase our income.  Maybe we could do some sidelines like why we are here right now. 
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1020

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 03:45:01 AM

And so you are still able to save right?  I agree with you entirely that what makes it difficult to save is when our income is just enough for our expenses.  Maybe if that is the case, we can find better jobs to increase our income.  Maybe we could do some sidelines like why we are here right now. 

Yes, its really hard to save if your salary is enough to sustain the needs of your family. Even if we like to save  a small amount  on our salary but it really forces you to spent it since you would buy the  prioritize needs in order to live. As you said  we  dont just stop there, we keep searching for another source of income same as we are doing right now in doing signature campaigns in would be a very big help for us to save even in small amounts, its small but its better than nothing.

Legendary / Hero Member

EPSILOAN ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 05:59:51 AM

this is still a good way to save. investing on something that you truly believe that will have a great future. bitcoin is now have a good future, and sure to have a very high price in the future. instead of putting your money on the bank, put it on bitcoin.
dihari

Activity: 910
Merit: 525

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 06:15:37 AM

nice point here. i think its based on your experience to manage your money. nice one, man.
most of people buy what they want, not they need.
but for a vacation, its needs.

chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 07:28:40 AM

this is still a good way to save. investing on something that you truly believe that will have a great future. bitcoin is now have a good future, and sure to have a very high price in the future. instead of putting your money on the bank, put it on bitcoin.

Why not both? Also you are not saving when you put money in bitcoin. It's called investment which is you don't know what will be the result.

If you don't know how saving in bank work, please stop posting inaccurate statement here.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
betohell

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:10:15 AM

nice point here. i think its based on your experience to manage your money. nice one, man.
yeah I think you should be able to resist buying something you want. because of the desire of many people there must be many. so you should be able to buy something that you need only. it will save your money dude

eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:18:58 AM

yeah I think you should be able to resist buying something you want. because of the desire of many people there must be many. so you should be able to buy something that you need only. it will save your money dude

We should make sure that we are not wasting our money on useless thing, and also our need should not become our greed or it will destroy us completely.
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 08:48:17 AM

We should make sure that we are not wasting our money on useless thing, and also our need should not become our greed or it will destroy us completely.

It really depends on how a person will deal to it's miscellaneuos spendings. Lots of person has a mind set of buying useless things because they have an extra money. That's why I see it's better if they experience being a bankrupt so that in the future that lesson will lead them to a better person when saving money.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1129

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 10:36:41 AM

It really depends on how a person will deal to it's miscellaneuos spendings. Lots of person has a mind set of buying useless things because they have an extra money. That's why I see it's better if they experience being a bankrupt so that in the future that lesson will lead them to a better person when saving money.

There are lots of people  are like that, they just spend to those things  which is not really  important at all instead of saving it. You are right, before they learn to save they have to suffer or experience those times of bankruptcy so that they would learn but other people dont let this thing happen to them thats why they spend their money wisely and save  some for future use.

Capradina

Activity: 756
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:12:55 AM

There are lots of people  are like that, they just spend to those things  which is not really  important at all instead of saving it. You are right, before they learn to save they have to suffer or experience those times of bankruptcy so that they would learn but other people dont let this thing happen to them thats why they spend their money wisely and save  some for future use.

According to you, but maybe they did so it is so important to do. So keep positif thinking and never membicarakn anything without knowing the origin. How to save money is by plotting things can we will do, after that the money that we save will surely be implemented
lexuz

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Me, myself and I

View Profile
August 11, 2016, 11:18:45 AM

I don't think so if you got experiences bankrupt it will make you feeling downed, so how can you learn about something if the only one in your head just a money, can you thinking about something are not important than a money.
Pages: « 1 ... 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 [144] 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 »
  Print  

Jump to: