Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 11:06:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What if US Dollar Crashes?  (Read 57058 times)
MaritiJames3

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 01, 2016, 03:29:01 PM

I think that is anyway not going to happen so quickly. Firstly, it is a big country and a lot of people.
And second, they do have a contingency plan. The dollar can not just disappear or they'll see it coming.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
February 14, 2016, 02:09:09 PM

In case of dollar crashing.. btc will rise Smiley

martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
February 15, 2016, 09:04:52 AM

That will not happen as fast as I think. Because I think, that it's very difficult if that will happen. Many people need dollars and also many companies.
So the fact it is a major currency that it almost can not go away or disappear.
BitsandBites

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 09:14:31 AM

This would not be a good thing and it will ruin the reputation of the US. I do know what would happen if the US Dollar would crash but it will sure be world wide news. 
ConnAlt

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 11:08:01 AM

Dollar will not crash that fast, as you can see Dollar is now also many used and that is nice, we all know that Bitcoin is getting be more popular and more used but that will not get effected to Dollar.
The world is also getting more digital and that is good for Bitcoin because Dollar will than become useless and that can be bad for the currency.
Adrorecia

Activity: 275

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 02:13:56 PM

If USD crashes then the BTC price will be our least concern I'm afraid. Probably we'll be busy with trying to find a job and with queuing for food :/.

Exactly this. Unless of course the whole world has adapted to bitcoin, it wouldn't be a problem then

But as of right now, I don't see this happening any time soon. So yes we will be stuck with this issue, we'll have bigger problems on our hands then bitcoin.
It will not crash that fast, we all see indeed that the value of Bitcoin will be higher soon and that the most people are now also going to use Bitcoin but there are also a lot of people that is still using Dollar.
So it cant crash soon, otherwise many people will be mad.
GamingBro

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2016, 10:59:42 PM

But if dollar will crashing other currency will crash too and it will be like chain reaction that makes big crash like in 2008. I really don't wont to live this days againe.

ronaldinho_07

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 01:22:20 AM

If those were possible that i doubt ,bitcoin value should raise a lot,since it would be the only stable investment and most people would try to get gold ,silver and bitcoin ,the thing is a crash would change the financial system of all world.
nostal02

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:39:23 AM

But if dollar will crashing other currency will crash too and it will be like chain reaction that makes big crash like in 2008. I really don't wont to live this days againe.

If that scenario happens again then the crypto currency will rule the world and many will be disappointed with fiat and will go to bitcoin.
RobinHoodster

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 02:36:21 PM

I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
What will be it's affects on the beloved currency, BTC?
If the US Dollar crashes the US it self would go with it. Their would be chaos in the US and it could lead to world war three. But it would not effect the currency of Bitcoin.
NeilLostBitCoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 303

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2016, 04:00:14 PM

A total chaos of course! Riots, coup d' etat, more criminals, and bad guys will show up. Also some countries will be affected too, we're talking about economy here and america is one of the powerful nation in the world.
adibe

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:35:46 PM

If US Dollar Crashes, it will affect around the world. It can be a global crisis and also affect the price of bitcoins. And we don't know is it make bitcoin's price increase or decrease.
mrhelpful
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 04:45:54 PM

I was thinking about this, what if the US Dollar crashes like speculated by many renowned economists around the world?
If the US Dollar crashes the US it self would go with it. Their would be chaos in the US and it could lead to world war three. But it would not effect the currency of Bitcoin.

It does effect bitcoin.

Since the only metric we go based on bitcoin is fiat, and its worth of value. So if theres no other supporting metric we can use then its in a reverse until something else is used.
Jmild1

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2016, 05:41:09 PM

It does effect bitcoin.

Since the only metric we go based on bitcoin is fiat, and its worth of value. So if theres no other supporting metric we can use then its in a reverse until something else is used.

But it might also get it's own value if we started using it for payment in services and things just like what we are doing right now, but it's just micro works. So if we started using it for businesses then it will get it's own value.
Mr. Big
Global Moderator
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1179

While my guitar gently weeps!!!

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 05:50:16 AM

A total chaos of course! Riots, coup d' etat, more criminals, and bad guys will show up. Also some countries will be affected too, we're talking about economy here and america is one of the powerful nation in the world.

No, I  don't think so...Countries have their own currencies too, they might try currency to currency and might not base it to dollar anymore but with other stronger currency like euro..It won't create chaos, governments are open to that worst case scenario and might have a contingency plan to battle it out..
jaff11

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 08:01:19 AM

If the Dollar crashes we have the change for a Bitcoin-Revolution. In addition I expect the precious metals will rise as well as Gold, Silber and Platinum. I also expect the other paper money currencies will collapse at one point in time. So Euro or Yen is not better.
DashCoinDark

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 09:44:01 AM

It will not crash around this time, that is not possible because you already can see now that it is a strong currency and many people are still using it so it wont be possible.
Bitcoin is indeed getting now more popular and that is good for the people who already use Bitcoin because they make it also more acceptable and that is nice.
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 11:12:46 AM

i dont think that will affect bitcoin, because bitcoin is decentralized, eventhough we will see a raise pricing due to the inflation of dollars, but actually the value of bitcoin will be the same

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
haseeb ahmed

Activity: 120
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 02:05:46 PM

If U.S dollar crashes surely it will make problems for many small countries as well as it will show its impact on world stock exchange markets but only for few days,after that time world economy will become stable again and China will cover that market. Euro price is also too much high so dollar crash impact will be of week or two after that every thing will become normal again.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
April 13, 2016, 03:44:25 PM

i dont think that will affect bitcoin, because bitcoin is decentralized, eventhough we will see a raise pricing due to the inflation of dollars, but actually the value of bitcoin will be the same

Though the bitcoin Value is the same, also the bitcoin now is represented in terms of dollars surely it will have a small impact when dollar goes down.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: