Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 11:04:13 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:52:15 PM

Just join any signature campaign, you can earn a lot. My target is to get 0.4 BTC this week from mine signature. Hope I will find time for posting.

I have 0.2 BTC now. I think I can do it. If you want to stalk my earnings check here and enter my UID: 266213
Wish me luck Cool

I see a comment that saying 0.2 weekly is not to much if you live in a strong country in europe, but for the rest of the world i think is good that amount of money.
I would be happy just to make $5 a week for posting but just for hobby and don't make it feel like a job. That would be an extra stress on real life.

I was on your feet man, i really was thinking to earn 2-5$ a week, but after i reached it i started to increase the amount.
How much you make in a week of your signature campaign, the same as Bit-X according to Somekindabitcoin said it pays the most per post. He made 0.0039btc last pay period on Bit-X for one week.

He says around 0.5 a week, which is pretty good, i think i can't reach that amount in a month.
I need 5 weeks Sad
Somekindabitcoin

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:55:39 PM

Just join any signature campaign, you can earn a lot. My target is to get 0.4 BTC this week from mine signature. Hope I will find time for posting.

I have 0.2 BTC now. I think I can do it. If you want to stalk my earnings check here and enter my UID: 266213
Wish me luck Cool

I see a comment that saying 0.2 weekly is not to much if you live in a strong country in europe, but for the rest of the world i think is good that amount of money.
I would be happy just to make $5 a week for posting but just for hobby and don't make it feel like a job. That would be an extra stress on real life.

I was on your feet man, i really was thinking to earn 2-5$ a week, but after i reached it i started to increase the amount.
How much you make in a week of your signature campaign, the same as Bit-X according to Somekindabitcoin said it pays the most per post. He made 0.0039btc last pay period on Bit-X for one week.

He says around 0.5 a week, which is pretty good, i think i can't reach that amount in a month.
I need 5 weeks Sad

Amph is making 0.5 weekly. My target is to get 0.4 BTC to see if I can really do it and then slow down and learn to post good, long and constructive posts.

It's really easy to do it if you are motivated for the reward. Just get a free day and post as much as you can, you will see.
I would recommend to post only in about 10 threads with interesting subject and then just post mainly in those threads.. ask questions, answer questions, try to be helpful and such.. I'm trying to set it like this:

1st day - 100% posting and maximize earnings, try to do around 100 posts
2nd day - post only if you have free time at pc and only if you are super interested in the thread you choose to post in, have a break
3rd day - same as the first
4th day - same as the second
etc. etc.

This system may change based on my real life situations but I want to keep it like this, I'm not even tired or frustrated.

Well yeah, i really would like to know how do you manage your time in just a single day. Like the 1st and like the 2nd

First day just chillin' with an iPad in my hands on the beach next to my hotel and post, post, post.
Second day just chillin' without any iPad, enjoying the sea, big pool and watching some anime.
I'm on vacation for the whole summer and this is what I'm doing when I'm free to do it.

My life is really easy, lol.

Lol dont make me feel like i am in a beach when i am in my flat Sad in these hot days lol.
And i don't have an ipad Sad

Ohh Sad Maybe try to go out from your flat? Tongue nah, just jk, I don't want you to feel bad buddy Cheesy
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:56:23 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I live in a basically strong country in EU, but you don't know who I'm and if it's good amount or not Tongue

Well i don't know you and i dont want to know, but i dont have any information about the living and avg income for people iin your country. but 0.2 is money. It can be spent in a single dinner, but remember the other countries.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 10:57:53 PM

Lol dont make me feel like i am in a beach when i am in my flat Sad in these hot days lol.

Ohh Sad Maybe try to go out from your flat? Tongue nah, just jk, I don't want you to feel bad buddy Cheesy

Well i havent test my self to make 400 posts a week, which is pretty good if i get paid 0.4 for that(0.5 with bit-x rates)
Dont know if marco will accept me, or maybe staying at coinomat i enjoy here too Smiley

P.S i will increase the contrast and the brightness of my monitor and feel like i am in the sun(beach) lol
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:04:56 PM

Wish me luck Cool

I live in a basically strong country in EU, but you don't know who I'm and if it's good amount or not Tongue

Well i don't know you and i dont want to know, but i dont have any information about the living and avg income for people iin your country. but 0.2 is money. It can be spent in a single dinner, but remember the other countries.

Yes it can be spend in a single dinner and it will be spend in a single dinner, probably. Cheesy

Well i havent test my self to make 400 posts a week, which is pretty good if i get paid 0.4 for that(0.5 with bit-x rates)
Dont know if marco will accept me, or maybe staying at coinomat i enjoy here too Smiley

P.S i will increase the contrast and the brightness of my monitor and feel like i am in the sun(beach) lol

Marco is a good guy, if your posts are constructive enough for him, there's no problem Smiley
Like I said BIT-X is best for people with a plenty of free time because there are no limits.
There's not even any limit for symbols in one post, because he is accepting only honest members. Honest members won't cheat the system.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:16:24 PM

Wish me luck Cool

Yes it can be spend in a single dinner and it will be spend in a single dinner, probably. Cheesy

Marco is a good guy, if your posts are constructive enough for him, there's no problem Smiley
Like I said BIT-X is best for people with a plenty of free time because there are no limits.
There's not even any limit for symbols in one post, because he is accepting only honest members. Honest members won't cheat the system.

Well i dream at the end of the next month to have at least 2 bitcoins, but dont know how.
Can you suggest me to marco or should i send him a message to accept me.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 20, 2015, 11:20:12 PM

Wish me luck Cool

Well i dream at the end of the next month to have at least 2 bitcoins, but dont know how.

Post here, but read the first post carefuly and try to fit in their rules. I can't suggest you, because I never even did a trade with marco so I know him just as a campaign manager. Good luck buddy Smiley
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 12:26:09 AM

Wish me luck Cool

I see you're getting close to 50 posts a day. That's insane if you ask me, but keep it up and you'll have a lot of coins. That is unless you get banned in the process of course.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 01:14:59 AM

Wish me luck Cool

There are a few big things to mention.  One Macro DOES watch posts.  So if you post utter crap... don't expect to get paid for those posts.   Also before you join Bit-X now your old posts are went through to see if they are good or crap.   There is two checks right there.   And that does not include when he randomly checks.

So there are many checks in place.  Also he does not include all forums.  Some forums are just not very good but can add lots of posts such as off topic, so Bit-X does not even include it.

So weather you are honest or not... you will not be beating Macro and the Bit-X campaign.  But with screening yes it should be only honest people in it.
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 04:22:16 AM

Wish me luck Cool

I see you're getting close to 50 posts a day. That's insane if you ask me, but keep it up and you'll have a lot of coins. That is unless you get banned in the process of course.
Yeah and bit x is not tight in their rules but you should not abused it. so i tried to joined in bit x signature campaign but unfortunately the slots are full. Yeah avoid that things 50 post per day is not good, even if your post are constructive its too much.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 06:26:41 AM
Last edit: July 21, 2015, 03:36:35 PM by Amph

Wish me luck Cool

How many posts for you need to reach 0.4 bitcoin?  Sounds like tons of work

I got this for 2 days of posting in my pool ( Grin ) so no work for me. My rate is 0.0013.. it's about 320 posts ( Just got this from my head, better use a calculator if you want it correctly ). I try to post constructive and quality posts so I can get higher rate, but it's really hard for me because I'm lazy.

Well you and everyone else who want to make some money should not be lazy. Get up and work Smiley - feeling motivated

It's hard for me because I'm not lazy to do constructive posts, or even 100 posts per day. But it's really hard to do long and still constructive posts. I hate and love my life at once. Thanks for motivating me! Cheesy

// So it's 307,69230769230769 posts for 0.4 BTC. Not that hard.

you're going to get banned trust me, your posts are too short, marco will not approve it, does not matter if they are still on topic, also he don't like member that spam too much, I was taken several times from but in the end he left me because my post aren't few words like your

also there are users that don't tolerate such thing they will report to mod
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 02:59:08 PM

Wish me luck Cool

How many posts for you need to reach 0.4 bitcoin?  Sounds like tons of work

I got this for 2 days of posting in my pool ( Grin ) so no work for me. My rate is 0.0013.. it's about 320 posts ( Just got this from my head, better use a calculator if you want it correctly ). I try to post constructive and quality posts so I can get higher rate, but it's really hard for me because I'm lazy.

Well you and everyone else who want to make some money should not be lazy. Get up and work Smiley - feeling motivated

It's hard for me because I'm not lazy to do constructive posts, or even 100 posts per day. But it's really hard to do long and still constructive posts. I hate and love my life at once. Thanks for motivating me! Cheesy

you're going to get banned trust me, your posts are too short, marco will not approve it, does not matter if they are still on topic, also he don't like member that spam too much, I was taken several times from but in the end he left me because my post aren't few word like your

( We talked through PMs, so this is not for you. I'm just quoting last post to keep it clean, you don't need to answer me )

Check my post history, do you think it's constructive and long enough? I rushed first 0.25 BTC in the campaign and now I started posting serious long and ( I think ) helpful posts. What do you think about it? I got some people offering me 0.5 BTC / month for my signature space, so I can go and be with profit even when I'm banned, but I don't want to be banned, so.. Smiley
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 08:15:14 PM

Wish me luck Cool

you're going to get banned trust me, your posts are too short, marco will not approve it, does not matter if they are still on topic, also he don't like member that spam too much, I was taken several times from but in the end he left me because my post aren't few word like your

( We talked through PMs, so this is not for you. I'm just quoting last post to keep it clean, you don't need to answer me )

Check my post history, do you think it's constructive and long enough? I rushed first 0.25 BTC in the campaign and now I started posting serious long and ( I think ) helpful posts. What do you think about it? I got some people offering me 0.5 BTC / month for my signature space, so I can go and be with profit even when I'm banned, but I don't want to be banned, so.. Smiley

At the moment that i am writing you have 4 days and avg 60 posts per day. Which is pretty high but since it is high quality then it is good i think
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 09:45:59 PM

Wish me luck Cool

How many posts for you need to reach 0.4 bitcoin?  Sounds like tons of work

At the moment that i am writing you have 4 days and avg 60 posts per day. Which is pretty high but since it is high quality then it is good i think

This is pretty low. I thought it's higher, but it's just my start and I will do better. If you check my history now, you can see that posts are really good. Experienced member of the community ( Not Amph ) told me it's good enough to get higher rate if I continue to prefer quality rather than quantity. It's actually not that hard to post long and still constructive posts, just write what you have in your head and then edit the post if there's some shitty stuff. It takes more time but it's better for you. Good morning by the way Tongue
Brewins
Legendary

Activity: 1120

View Profile
July 21, 2015, 10:25:30 PM

60 or more posts a day with one account is doable and you probably won't be banned, but you will draw a lot of attention for your account and will be banned even if just a few of your posts looks like spam.

If you are not sure enough about the quality of your posts, better split them among 2 or more accounts, if you are going to post 50+ posts a day, so you won't draw so much staff attention to you.
planetroving (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2170

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:50:21 AM

60 or more posts a day with one account is doable and you probably won't be banned, but you will draw a lot of attention for your account and will be banned even if just a few of your posts looks like spam.

If you are not sure enough about the quality of your posts, better split them among 2 or more accounts, if you are going to post 50+ posts a day, so you won't draw so much staff attention to you.
Would this is somewhat of a good idea? So both accounts are in the signature campaigns (maybe the same). One account for top quality posts, no spam-like posts. The other account would be for not-as-high-quality posts, and also spam-like posts.

I think this is a good idea, as if one is banned, then you've got the other (presumably the high quality posts one Tongue). It would also not "draw a lot of attention" to the accounts. This would (probably) be a way around the limit on posts per day for some signature campaigns too.

However, what if somebody makes a connection between the accounts when one is banned? Wouldn't this have an impact on the other? Does this mean you have to keep information relating to both accounts under wraps, to prevent people from making connection? Or would people (this includes staff) just not care?
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:54:59 AM

Would this is somewhat of a good idea? So both accounts are in the signature campaigns (maybe the same). One account for top quality posts, no spam-like posts. The other account would be for not-as-high-quality posts, and also spam-like posts.

I think this is a good idea, as if one is banned, then you've got the other (presumably the high quality posts one Tongue). It would also not "draw a lot of attention" to the accounts. This would (probably) be a way around the limit on posts per day for some signature campaigns too.

However, what if somebody makes a connection between the accounts when one is banned? Wouldn't this have an impact on the other? Does this mean you have to keep information relating to both accounts under wraps, to prevent people from making connection? Or would people (this includes staff) just not care?

if one of the accounts were to be banned, using the other account to post from would be considered ban evasion i would assume, which would lead to a ban on the first account as well. just dont spam, its simple. this is getting rather off topic too though.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Somekindabitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 10:57:01 AM

I don't care if there are poeple from the campaign watching me and checking my posts, I will always post top-quality posts. I want to ask for a higher rate per post. Every campaign will ban the whole bunch of your alts except one if they find a connection between them. I don't recommend you 2 accounts in a one campaign. Best way to earn a lot is to spam top-quality posts. Nothing hard.
lorylore
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 11:52:07 AM

Wish me luck Cool

This is pretty low. I thought it's higher, but it's just my start and I will do better. If you check my history now, you can see that posts are really good. Experienced member of the community ( Not Amph ) told me it's good enough to get higher rate if I continue to prefer quality rather than quantity. It's actually not that hard to post long and still constructive posts, just write what you have in your head and then edit the post if there's some shitty stuff. It takes more time but it's better for you. Good morning by the way Tongue

My opinion is as far as they are top quality (good and high quality posts) then you should be good,
i think it is better for the campaigns managers/owners to have such a good poster which promotes great their service/campaign
g1974ak

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 12:53:45 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2015, 01:19:35 PM by g1974ak

Is there some way to earn Bitcoins quickly?

Mining seems to be too far ahead of me, and faucets give out very little.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

There are one secure ways to earn bitcoin. Buy them with real money There are the faucets too but they giving very few. Don't use cloud mining because they are to risky and the earnings are not secure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: