Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:41:09 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Best way to earn Bitcoins?  (Read 279518 times)
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:03:10 AM

For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is joining signature campaign. It's more profitable than raping faucet. Plus you will not lose any single satoshi unlike in gambling. Not just the best but also the safest.

i agree with you, sign campaign is safest, no need some capital to start it
but why you not join sign campaign ? Smiley
Maybe he same with me.. just a newbie Smiley need more activity here..

you can join sign campaign for newbie
look at here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0
Please stop encouraging newbies to join signature campaigns.  I think they'll need to learn a bit more about bitcoin before turning into spammers Wink
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 03:06:29 AM

For me, the best way to earn bitcoin is joining signature campaign. It's more profitable than raping faucet. Plus you will not lose any single satoshi unlike in gambling. Not just the best but also the safest.

look at here
Please stop encouraging newbies to join signature campaigns.  I think they'll need to learn a bit more about bitcoin before turning into spammers Wink

okey
i will stop invite him to join sign campaign Smiley
and prefer him to learn more about bitcoin

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:58:49 PM

look at here

okey
i will stop invite him to join sign campaign Smiley
and prefer him to learn more about bitcoin
You can also prefer both of them,  while you are earning in signature campaign you aldo learn different tjings about bitcoin by reading and understanding different thread.
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 05:42:40 PM

For the average person the best way is probably just getting his forum account to hero member+ and getting payed from sig campaigns. Anything else actually requires skills
ikydesu

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

fb.com/Bitky.shop | Bitcoin Merch!Premium Quality!

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 06:24:47 PM

Besides you learn about bitcoin in this forum and rise your activity, also you can read/learn bitcoin and earn satoshi here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=435257.0
btvGainer
Legendary

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2015, 09:36:23 PM

For a bitcoin noob like me,the best way to earn bitcoin is faucet and signature campaign in this forum
fravia

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:13:24 AM

For a bitcoin noob like me,the best way to earn bitcoin is faucet and signature campaign in this forum
me too, it's the easy one Wink but not everyday i use faucet.

JUST AVOID TO PLAY ON GAMBLING!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 01:41:49 AM

I suggest looking up dust with BTC.   Sadly this is what your faucet earnings will become.  Just a bunch of micro transactions.   

You will earn pennies for hours of work.   Honestly learn about bitcoins, enjoy the fourm, and look into signature campaigns at member or full member.  Newbie is a time to learn not to spend worrying about getting small payments for posts.  As newbies yes signature campaign is better then faucet as long as used normal but its still pretty small payment.
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:26:09 AM

i do agree with signature campaigning as one of the best way for newbies to earn but faucets , i dont think its one of the best, its good though for beginning

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 05:37:41 AM

i do agree with signature campaigning as one of the best way for newbies to earn but faucets , i dont think its one of the best, its good though for beginning

I don't know if I would say it's that good in beginning.  With cents per hour it is a hard sale to me.  Someone could invest 5 dollars fiat in buying BTC and skip what would seem an endless time of faucets.

They would get a little btc to play with and it's not "free" but such a better use of time.
dinda22
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 07:47:45 AM

it's good for beginners better not gamble, because if you are addicted to it quite dangerous. I also lost a lot this month on gambling.
besides the signature and faucet, you can also search for additional income of giveaway in thread games and rounds  Smiley
Laosai

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 09:54:20 AM

I don't know if I would say it's that good in beginning.  With cents per hour it is a hard sale to me.  Someone could invest 5 dollars fiat in buying BTC and skip what would seem an endless time of faucets.

They would get a little btc to play with and it's not "free" but such a better use of time.

well it's just you, maybe you are earning big amount of bitcoins Roll Eyes but for me, faucet is a good start to earn satoshis then eventually learn more stuffs earning big and leave faucets for good

avgeca

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:06:31 PM

There are specialized blogs like mine Avoid Getting Caught - focusing on monero, bitcoin and privacy related topics.

You can earn little amounts of btc as well as xmr for good/great contributions. Check out the Contact & Bounties page for more info or sent me a mail if you have more detailed questions.

You'll probably notice that not every page has content so far (blog is only 2 weeks old), so if you think you're able to write something good and educational that other people enjoy reading without copy&paste from other sites, get in touch  Smiley

privacy matters!

edit: before all the pros are bashing me, the site is meant for people with little to zer0 knowledge on internet privacy.
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:11:00 PM

there are blogs like mine http://avoid-getting-caught.com - focusing on monero, bitcoin and privacy topics.

I do pay little amounts of btc and xmr for worthwhile contributions. Check out the Contact & Bounties page for more info or sent me a mail.

Writing in blogs is more tough than here in bitcointalk or in other forums. So even the payment must be better that those that can be earned here. With my signature campaign here I do 0.075 bitcoin every week. Can you tell how much can be earned in your blog?
avgeca

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:17:10 PM

there are blogs like mine http://avoid-getting-caught.com - focusing on monero, bitcoin and privacy topics.

I do pay little amounts of btc and xmr for worthwhile contributions. Check out the Contact & Bounties page for more info or sent me a mail.

Writing in blogs is more tough than here in bitcointalk or in other forums. So even the payment must be better that those that can be earned here. With my signature campaign here I do 0.075 bitcoin every week. Can you tell how much can be earned in your blog?

damn you're fast with replying  Cheesy I edited my post above a little to display more information. there are no fixed rates, but I doubt that I can compete with the best paying signature campaigns on here. Checking for spelling errors and such will only get you a little bitcoin or monero, BUT if you're knowldeged or an expert on a topic you can get a decent amount for an article of at least 1k words length.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 03:00:20 PM

on forum here tons of ways

- sig and avatar camps
- fleelancing
- escrowing
- managin sig camp
- offering some other things
- trading

you name it

mine, invest, gamble, predict....

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Dotakels

Activity: 490
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 04:08:52 PM

damn you're fast with replying  Cheesy I edited my post above a little to display more information. there are no fixed rates, but I doubt that I can compete with the best paying signature campaigns on here. Checking for spelling errors and such will only get you a little bitcoin or monero, BUT if you're knowldeged or an expert on a topic you can get a decent amount for an article of at least 1k words length.
Its not doesn't matter how long you reply, but remember that your post must constructive and also follow the rules of your signature campaign about posting and doing that get you a good rate.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2015, 05:14:18 PM

on forum here tons of ways

- sig and avatar camps
- fleelancing
- escrowing
- managin sig camp
- offering some other things
- trading

you name it

mine, invest, gamble, predict....
mine do signature campaign, and trading
i use this forum to searching more analys and take action at trading

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 19, 2015, 09:52:53 PM

Signature campaign has always been the most rewarding way to earn a decent amount of Bitcoins. The only you would need to do is to invest your time to make quality posts and you'll be earning good profits. Trading is also a great way to earn Bitcoins, but you need to have experience in doing such task.  Cheesy

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
monbux
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2015, 12:03:31 AM

Signature campaign has always been the most rewarding way to earn a decent amount of Bitcoins. The only you would need to do is to invest your time to make quality posts and you'll be earning good profits. Trading is also a great way to earn Bitcoins, but you need to have experience in doing such task.  Cheesy
Just keep in mind that you shouldn't think about earning with the signature campaign on.  Instead, focus on your posts and contributing to the forum, and you will be rewarded with knowledge, experience, and happiness. 
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: