Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:03:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36344 times)
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 02:10:35 AM

First Match won by KKR very easily now tomorrow another bit gun coming so whats you saying about this CSK Vs DD waiting for your betting suggestions about this match

that was nice and interesting match i won that bet because of KKR, in tomorrow match CSK will be my pick for that match.
For tomorrow's match I am going to bet on Chennai Super Kings odds are 1.40 . This time hope I bet on right team .
Odds are 1.46 at directbet, which is kind of better than betting on the 1.4x site. They should definitely be winning this, would be disappointed if it goes the other way.

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:41:53 AM

directbet odds can be changed, its not fixed, I think, also CSK is a good team, I am going with Dare Devils, because the odds of CSK is too low than expected, hope for the win of Dare Devils....

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
thebitcoinquiz.com

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 11:06:24 AM

directbet odds can be changed, its not fixed, I think, also CSK is a good team, I am going with Dare Devils, because the odds of CSK is too low than expected, hope for the win of Dare Devils....
CSK has got a great team(I feel its better than Delhi's team), but still ill be supporting the underdogs because I live in Delhi, so just don't feel like not supporting them. And after all its IPL, anything can happen here, underdogs win most of the times.

Stay hungry. Stay foolish.
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:32:21 PM

CSk is the stronger team now

http://directbet.eu/Event.cshtml?EventID=27402206

CSk 1.4 ods
Dehli 3.15 ods

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:36:29 PM

CSK has got a great team(I feel its better than Delhi's team), but still ill be supporting the underdogs because I live in Delhi, so just don't feel like not supporting them. And after all its IPL, anything can happen here, underdogs win most of the times.

i also go with CSK for today match odds are in favor of that team but i think DD has ability to change the game, so little risk to bet at DD  can be much profitable with that match.
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 01:48:23 PM

i also go with CSK for today match odds are in favor of that team but i think DD has ability to change the game, so little risk to bet at DD  can be much profitable with that match.

i think CSK is much stronger team DD and in good position to win that match easily or maybe by one sided, so i don't risk is good option for that match. Wink
bitcoinmar (OP)

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 03:14:56 PM

i think CSK is much stronger team DD and in good position to win that match easily or maybe by one sided, so i don't risk is good option for that match. Wink
I agree CSK is one of best team in this league and DD cannot give them any resistance at their home hope this match could be one sided for them
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 04:43:22 PM

i think CSK not set a big total as many people expected from them, 150 is still chase able on that ground at the moment it looking possible for DD to win that match.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:25:01 PM

i think CSK not set a big total as many people expected from them, 150 is still chase able on that ground at the moment it looking possible for DD to win that match.

i am lucky to make win on both sides really there was big risk to lose my money but now i am in safe mode,
that is interesting match i wish DD will win that match and my profit will be double.
Havelivi

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 05:31:49 PM

i am lucky to make win on both sides really there was big risk to lose my money but now i am in safe mode,
that is interesting match i wish DD will win that match and my profit will be double.

that is interesting to see that you are lucky man but i did not put bet on any team but i support CSK, DD is playing awesome today but CSK still can win that match.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:26:28 PM

congratulation to the CSK for the winning by 1 run, that was very close and interesting match but DD was unlucky today, congrats to the members who bet on CSK.
bitcoinmar (OP)

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 06:59:59 PM

congratulation to the CSK for the winning by 1 run, that was very close and interesting match but DD was unlucky today, congrats to the members who bet on CSK.
Just because of this peoples love IPL more then World Cup what a match and at the end just won by 1 run great fight by DD and very good win by CSK
Now tomorrow we have to bollywood stars in ground Kings XI and Rajasthan Royals who is going with them I think Kings XI is much better then royals
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 09, 2015, 07:59:44 PM

Just because of this peoples love IPL more then World Cup what a match and at the end just won by 1 run great fight by DD and very good win by CSK
Now tomorrow we have to bollywood stars in ground Kings XI and Rajasthan Royals who is going with them I think Kings XI is much better then royals
Finally I won , At one moment I began to think my choice was wrong again but in the end, after a full adventure match CSK won it. Congratulations to me and everyone those who placed their bets on CSK.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 10:39:39 AM

agreed with you Kings XI is best choice for bet today match odds are almost in favor of them i will go into that match with Kings XI, lets see what happen during the match.
gkv9
Legendary

Activity: 1246

!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 12:21:58 PM

agreed with you Kings XI is best choice for bet today match odds are almost in favor of them i will go into that match with Kings XI, lets see what happen during the match.

I second that, truly believe they are gonna win it...
Let's see what Sehwag will do tonight...

arallmuus
Legendary

Activity: 2576
Merit: 1414

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2015, 02:32:21 PM

The game has just started, it is too early to declare them as the winners, the outcome will be unpredictable,although the odds favor Kings XI, but to be safe, I will recommend to check the odds and score an hour later, or you can bet on both sides for arbitrage to gain some small win

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
bitcoinmar (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:06:14 PM

Match was in good control of King's XI but 19th over done a big damage for them and Faulkner done his work but next 20th over also done by  anureet singh but  Kings's batting lineup is very strong to chase this total
Havelivi

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 04:11:42 PM

Match was in good control of King's XI but 19th over done a big damage for them and Faulkner done his work but next 20th over also done by  anureet singh but  Kings's batting lineup is very strong to chase this total

Rajhistan Royals set a nice total after slow start it seems that match going to be interested with that total of 162, Kings XI has ability to chase that total but in 20 20 format hasrd to predict.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 10, 2015, 07:49:31 PM

Rajhistan Royals set a nice total after slow start it seems that match going to be interested with that total of 162, Kings XI has ability to chase that total but in 20 20 format hasrd to predict.
Congratulation !That's great Rajhistan Royal won by huge scores. For tomorrow's match Chennai is the best choice with 1.44 odds even this is favorite by bookies also. Best of luck to all of you.
rahulEarner

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

★ Lucky Bit ★ luckyb.it ★

View Profile
April 11, 2015, 12:11:13 PM

what about today match friends ?

as we know last match with Punjab was fixed

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: