Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 03:02:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36344 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:10:15 PM

DD is about to finish that match with nice win again,Yuraj and Agarwal played awesome innings there and changed the match into their favor after slow start.so congrats to all who won bet on that that match.
DD will bring money to many people just like me. This was another very interesting match. IPL current edition is going to make bring good money to many people.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:23:01 PM

DD is about to finish that match with nice win again,Yuraj and Agarwal played awesome innings there and changed the match into their favor after slow start.so congrats to all who won bet on that that match.
DD will bring money to many people just like me. This was another very interesting match. IPL current edition is going to make bring good money to many people.

That was a nice win by Delhi Daredevils.

Great innings by Yuvraj Singh and Agarwal and a great last over by Imran Tahir Smiley  Great Play
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:25:45 PM

What an awesome fixed match till the last over
Anyways..i betted on Delhi and won @ great odds Smiley
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:28:42 PM

congratulation for nice winning and that was again a fixed match underdogs won again so we can imagine how much money involve into that IPL matches, i also got nice money to bet on DD.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:30:59 PM

congratulation for nice winning and that was again a fixed match underdogs won again so we can imagine how much money involve into that IPL matches, i also got nice money to bet on DD.

that was unexpected result again but many of us won there by bet @ DD with great odds, these matches making me rich by putting bet on underdogs. Grin
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:44:48 PM

that was unexpected result again but many of us won there by bet @ DD with great odds, these matches making me rich by putting bet on underdogs. Grin
I am happy you guys are winning by betting on underdogs but one thing i want to warn about is this strategy not always works..infact none of the strategy always works so if you want to assure yourself profit in the end then bet during in play like i do...i bet around 0.2btc everyday during in play when i am sure that this team will win..of course sometimes profit is less (due to less odds) but something is better then nothing...profit is always better then loss even if its low profit Smiley
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 15, 2015, 06:51:16 PM

I am happy you guys are winning by betting on underdogs but one thing i want to warn about is this strategy not always works..infact none of the strategy always works so if you want to assure yourself profit in the end then bet during in play like i do...i bet around 0.2btc everyday during in play when i am sure that this team will win..of course sometimes profit is less (due to less odds) but something is better then nothing...profit is always better then loss even if its low profit Smiley

yes true there is no strategy in gambling if we are winning on underdogs that is pure luck, i will keep your advice in my mind for next matches, i am will for next match with your strategy to put bet in during the match. anyway congrats to all for nice winning.
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:36:51 AM

So Delhi wins, so my profit became $19, in today match there is no favs, so no bet for me, but I think Hyderabad need to win this match, Rajastan is a better team, there is lots of chance for arbitrage...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 06:41:41 AM

So Delhi wins, so my profit became $19, in today match there is no favs, so no bet for me, but I think Hyderabad need to win this match, Rajastan is a better team, there is lots of chance for arbitrage...

in today match both team are balanced and equall chance of winning so better go for bet there during the match than sure you will get high odds more than 2 for any team and can make win on both sides. Grin
cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 09:12:50 AM

in today match both team are balanced and equall chance of winning so better go for bet there during the match than sure you will get high odds more than 2 for any team and can make win on both sides. Grin

No one can predict today's winner easily. I recommend not to bet, or if you wanna bet, I recommend betting on the team which has higher odds as according to last few results, team having higher odds wins the match Wink

PS :- IPL is fixed so isn't recommended to bet on IPL
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:02:18 AM

No one can predict today's winner easily. I recommend not to bet, or if you wanna bet, I recommend betting on the team which has higher odds as according to last few results, team having higher odds wins the match Wink

well we all knows that IPL matches has fixed result but many members making nice money to bet at these matches, SRH will win today match as we compare that with RR. but nobody can predict the 100% correct about the match result.
cryptoforcause

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:06:26 AM

well we all knows that IPL matches has fixed result but many members making nice money to bet at these matches, SRH will win today match as we compare that with RR. but nobody can predict the 100% correct about the match result.

Yaa true.. Nobody can predict the result in IPL due to a lot of fixing. Only thing we can do is guess and my guess for today's match is SRH Smiley
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 10:23:59 AM

Yaa true.. Nobody can predict the result in IPL due to a lot of fixing. Only thing we can do is guess and my guess for today's match is SRH Smiley

agreed with you guys... RR is favorite of bookies and many eyes on them, SRH has more chance of winning than RR as their team combination but we have to be carefull during that event and try to make safe exit with some profit.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:05:56 PM

what the hell SRH is in real trouble, RR  is on fire i think that will be much hard to recover from that match for me and others who bet on SRH first. let's see what happens in next innings. if there chance come come for recover or not.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:16:27 PM

what the hell SRH is in real trouble, RR  is on fire i think that will be much hard to recover from that match for me and others who bet on SRH first. let's see what happens in next innings. if there chance come come for recover or not.
I don't know if i did right or wrong..just betted around 0.47 bitcoins @ 1.24 odds on rajasthan..anything can happen in ipl but if raj can't win this match then surely everything is fix Sad
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:31:15 PM

I don't know if i did right or wrong..just betted around 0.47 bitcoins @ 1.24 odds on rajasthan..anything can happen in ipl but if raj can't win this match then surely everything is fix Sad

you cam make win easily on both sides SRH @ 5.6 odds so that will be more safe option for that match without any tension, you are lucky person.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:31:24 PM

oh man you risked high amount but i think RR will win that match easily without any new drama, but the predict about any match result is much hard.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:33:03 PM

The IPL is becoming increasing unpredictable (fixed ?) by the minute lol last years season was bad enough :O

amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:41:07 PM

The IPL is becoming increasing unpredictable (fixed ?) by the minute lol last years season was bad enough :O

true much unpredictable because big bookies and team owner so any team can win the match without any combination. for today match 127 runs looking much easy target but SRH can win that match if that is fixed.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2015, 04:47:40 PM

RR is doing very well and seems that it will win the match easily. Let's see the final result if something changes the results or will be straight winner.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: