Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:13:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36344 times)
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:18:15 AM

Seriously lol
Why u guys think RR and CSK are equal?
CSK is much stronger team..they will easily beat RR...i m not doing anything special in this match just betted on CSK..if they lost this then surely it's a fixed match coz RR is too weak in front of CSK Smiley
I agree with you that both teams are not equal. But at the same time we should keep this thing in mind that the 20 20 cricket is totally different and in format of playing anything is possible any team can defeat any team. All depends on good day/bad day or we can say if one player from any team does well can change the whole result.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:49:20 AM

Seriously lol
Why u guys think RR and CSK are equal?
CSK is much stronger team..they will easily beat RR...i m not doing anything special in this match just betted on CSK..if they lost this then surely it's a fixed match coz RR is too weak in front of CSK Smiley
I agree with you that both teams are not equal. But at the same time we should keep this thing in mind that the 20 20 cricket is totally different and in format of playing anything is possible any team can defeat any team. All depends on good day/bad day or we can say if one player from any team does well can change the whole result.

CSK is much stronger team than RR but in t20 format of cricket just 1 over can change the whole match if RR get succeed to take early wixkets than all situation go into favor of them, CSK has strong battin line up and i think with them they will be able to set high target.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:50:58 AM

seems as if CSK arent playing to easily as RR are providing quite some resistence picking of the top order early in the game :O this match is shaping up to be a intresting one as one teams unbeaten streak is about to end lol Cheesy

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:57:51 AM

seems as if CSK arent playing to easily as RR are providing quite some resistence picking of the top order early in the game :O this match is shaping up to be a intresting one as one teams unbeaten streak is about to end lol Cheesy

just one more wicket to go than CSK will be more than over 2 odds, CSK have to work hard to win that match and wiill be not be an easy win for that.
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:00:58 AM

just one more wicket to go than CSK will be more than over 2 odds, CSK have to work hard to win that match and wiill be not be an easy win for that.
Looks like CSK Gonna lose today
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:03:41 AM

CSK is in real trouble after 3 wickets down, RR is on fire and their bowlers bowling right on the target, well done RR to get CSK over 2.20 odds.
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:05:45 AM

very poor performance CSK not playing for winning because there no winning spirit, RR delivering thier amazing perfromace. so that is interesing match.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:07:31 AM

very poor performance CSK not playing for winning because there no winning spirit, RR delivering thier amazing perfromace. so that is interesing match.
I think CSK even defended 150 against  DD and They have good bowling too...i think they can still win if they show their spirit
trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 11:11:00 AM

I think CSK even defended 150 against  DD and They have good bowling too...i think they can still win if they show their spirit

not DD  today CSK playing against RR and i don't think they can defend under 180 target, RR has aggresive batting line up.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:10:45 PM

This match is turning around for CSK :O theyve set a good target to beat but looki9ng at RR, theyre batsmen are going all out lol after all its two unbeaten teams were talking about here lol but i wouldent be surprise if RR win this match Sad

trafficolaa
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:19:04 PM

This match is turning around for CSK :O theyve set a good target to beat but looki9ng at RR, theyre batsmen are going all out lol after all its two unbeaten teams were talking about here lol but i wouldent be surprise if RR win this match Sad
CSK has failed to deliver today 157 is not a good total at that kind of pitch when RR already in wining spirit and their batsmen has ability to chase this total, CSK has to do work hard to defend this total.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:22:27 PM

CSK has failed to deliver today 157 is not a good total at that kind of pitch when RR already in wining spirit and their batsmen has ability to chase this total, CSK has to do work hard to defend this total.

agreed the CSK bowlers will have to produce a miracle now but the total may stand lol , its looking like a one sided match but as with t20 cricket CSK can pull it off Cheesy

Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:29:59 PM

agreed the CSK bowlers will have to produce a miracle now but the total may stand lol , its looking like a one sided match but as with t20 cricket CSK can pull it off Cheesy

CSK has been totaly failed to defend that total RR is near to get easy win again that will be 5th in row in IPL event, congrats to all winner who put thier money on RR.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:35:44 PM

CSK has been totaly failed to defend that total RR is near to get easy win again that will be 5th in row in IPL event, congrats to all winner who put thier money on RR.
Yeah i got to recover my loss on csk by betting on RR @ 1.25 odds...now what about the next match between MI and RCB?
I m with RCB
Havelivi

Activity: 896

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 01:37:42 PM

Yeah i got to recover my loss on csk by betting on RR @ 1.25 odds...now what about the next match between MI and RCB?
I m with RCB

that is good to hear you recover your loss by betting on RR, about next match RCB is great choice for that, i am also get start with them.
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:13:57 PM

I m with RCB
This is T20 cricket which is quite unpredictable and especially then when it is in IPL Edition. I am happey that you succeed to recover your losses. Well that is good choice RCB for next match.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:47:51 PM

That was one of the best matches so far Cheesy CSK put on a shpw but it was RR who stole it Cheesy congrats to those who profited Cheesy

amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:37:30 PM

underdogs doing miracle in IPL edition bet on MI first make me safe mode, 210 is really hard target to chase let's see how RCB show their strength towards this chase.
cryptoforcause

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:39:55 PM

underdogs doing miracle in IPL edition bet on MI first make me safe mode, 210 is really hard target to chase let's see how RCB show their strength towards this chase.

Woah!! A target of 210 given by MI.
Its like fucking tough for RCB to chase it, but the twist is that they have hard hitters like Gayle and De Villiers who can change the match in seconds.

I still won't place a bet.
My gut says RCB will win this, will wait till 10 overs to make a bet Wink
Sarthak

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

Error 404: there seems to be nothing here.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:42:42 PM

I suggested my friend to Bet at Chennai and he bet 0.1 BTC! The odds were 1.95 when his bet was confirmed! I was shocked to see that 360 odd at the end of the match! Suggested another friend to put a small bet, he put a bet of 50k doge  Undecided

CSK played very bad or was my prediction very bad?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: