Bitcoin Forum
October 03, 2024, 05:22:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Betting On IPL  (Read 36379 times)
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:54:16 PM

i betted on DD @7 odds and now got KKR @1.39 after 2 wickets down so that match is going to be full of twist and entertainment, now i am enjoying after put me in safe mode, let's us see what happens in next overs.

The odds is now @4.4 for DD and the game is still far away from the ending. There might be a twist in event but to be safe people can bet on KKR for @1.29 . Which is still a good odds for now
~CrockRoch~

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 04:55:59 PM

i betted on DD @7 odds and now got KKR @1.39 after 2 wickets down so that match is going to be full of twist and entertainment, now i am enjoying after put me in safe mode, let's us see what happens in next overs.
Why you always try to do arbitrage?i think its very less profit doing arbitrage..if you just bet on one team you will earn much more Smiley
Havelivi

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:02:52 PM

Why you always try to do arbitrage?i think its very less profit doing arbitrage..if you just bet on one team you will earn much more Smiley

agreed with you betting on one team giving much profit but maximum risk factor, arbitrage is good in some way if you want to play in safe with less profit, today i just bet on KKR with less odds and still with them because they have good chance for winning.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:06:44 PM

agreed with you betting on one team giving much profit but maximum risk factor, arbitrage is good in some way if you want to play in safe with less profit, today i just bet on KKR with less odds and still with them because they have good chance for winning.
Yeah i agree arbitrage is less risky but it's not worth it as you need to keep watch on the odds everytime just for less profit and what if it just goes opposite and you didn't get a chance to do arbitrage then you are at loss.. i think it's much safe to bet on one team when it is going to win for sure like in this match KKR cause miracles only happen in rare event..i still think KKR will win this match easily Smiley
Havelivi

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:21:10 PM

Yeah i agree arbitrage is less risky but it's not worth it as you need to keep watch on the odds everytime just for less profit and what if it just goes opposite and you didn't get a chance to do arbitrage then you are at loss.. i think it's much safe to bet on one team when it is going to win for sure like in this match KKR cause miracles only happen in rare event..i still think KKR will win this match easily Smiley

that is interesting method just bet on one team mostly i do like that but sometime when i have enough time for betting than i try arbitrage, KKR is clear winner of that as they have strong hard hitter.
amiryaqot
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:21:15 PM

you are saying right dude it seems KKR going to win that but mostly i tried to arbitrage and want to keep me in safe mode with less profit, i think something is better than nothing and that kind of betting required much time for that,
your betting method is great put bet at strong team and enjoy the match.good luck all of us Grin
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:33:51 PM

Arbitrage is usually good only in the starting of bets, later on you are said to be hedging your bets and not arbitraging. Hedging is like counter betting to protect your initial bet.

trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:49:13 PM

congratz to all for winning of KKR and they are about to finish that match with their massive victory, Gambhir and Pathan made that easy for them to chase that easy total.
~CrockRoch~

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:57:03 PM

congratz to all for winning of KKR and they are about to finish that match with their massive victory, Gambhir and Pathan made that easy for them to chase that easy total.
Like i said,it's an easy win for KKR Wink
boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 05:57:49 PM

KKR played really very very well from start they had all the match in their grip.They gave extraordinary performance and won the match easily.
srgkrgkj
Legendary

Activity: 1218

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:02:07 PM

KKR played really very very well from start they had all the match in their grip.They gave extraordinary performance and won the match easily.

the quality batsmen employed by KKR are rlly doing wonders Cheesy ive gotta say they are putting on a show but yesterday is still ringing in me CSK lost devastatingly to RR :O

pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 12:08:58 AM

Third consecutive win for them, but you have to take it with a pinch of salt given that it was against DD.

boopy265420
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:18:30 AM

I will go for RR at odds 1.94 as this is going to be very interesting match. RR is unbeatable so far in current IPL Edition.
Havelivi

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:33:00 AM

I will go for RR at odds 1.94 as this is going to be very interesting match. RR is unbeatable so far in current IPL Edition.

that odds for RR is much high and i wonder to see XKIP @1.90 odds and odds in little favor of them, i also like to go with RR in that match @1.94 odds.
steakpie13

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:25:55 AM

Hey guys I'm pretty excited to jump into this.

Which sites do you guys use?

Always saw matches but this adds another dimension of entertainment!

Please let me know the all the popular/trusted sites for this so I can choose one I like...thanks a lot guys!  Smiley

syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:38:37 AM

Actually I do betting in betfair.... picking the underdogs is getting my favourite, now I had $21 profit, its going on, yesterday and today no matches for me, but I think today we get a chance for arbitrage...

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
shulio
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:42:33 AM

Please let me know the all the popular/trusted sites for this so I can choose one I like...thanks a lot guys!  Smiley

Directbet for this as they are offering livebet as well, so that you can recover your loss by betting againts your bet. This is the best I think as they dont need account and they setlled their bets automatically
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:47:00 AM

http://directbet.eu/Events.cshtml?EventType=Cricket

directbet is the best one site for betting with instant deposit/withdraw system and no account needed to make bet there.
trafficolaa
Legendary

Activity: 1008

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:52:47 AM

directbet offering great odds for RR @2.02 so that is highly recommended odds to put bet at RR as i think after start the match it will be hard to get odds like this.
amiryaqot
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 10:59:46 AM

directbet offering great odds for RR @2.02 so that is highly recommended odds to put bet at RR as i think after start the match it will be hard to get odds like this.

there is so much on KXIP at the moment that is why RR @2.06 at the moment and KXIP @1.80, i would like to start betting again with RR at decent odds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: