Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:06:22 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095077 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:40:19 PM

^^^ Can't test a fact as though it were a theory. Gyroscope earth and the gun move together. Why don't you try speeding up to stop?

Cool

Step #1; take a seat,

step #2; the gyroscope is placed with its axis vertically to test if an angular motion of 15 degrees per hour from the earth is present,

step #3; the gyroscope is then placed with its axis horizontally and one end of the axis forming a trigger finger to articulate the gun trigger.

step #4; the platform including the chair, the gun and the gyroscope are then rotated at 15 degrees per hour to test if the angular motion can be detected.

LOL! Do you see my post you quoted, directly above yours that I quoted in this post? Directly above my post is a date, and directly above the date is what? The topic title, right? Do you remember who started the topic?

You are so far off your own topic that you should ban yourself from posting in it.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 11:58:59 PM

^^^ The Earth is a stationary plane, a test that proves this directly is most certainly on topic. If the Earth is actually rotating then the machine is harmless and you have nothing to worry about, you'll still be alive and the truthfulness of your claims will be yours to proclaim!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:14:36 AM

^^^ Leave it to a FEer to try to get people to shoot themselves... all in the name of science. And then to make it sound like he has genuinely honorable intentions. All because he can't disprove GE.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:45:32 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 02:01:22 AM by notbatman

^^^ The globe is proven false in step #2, it's not until step #4 and a few awkward moments go by that judgment is passed. There's opportunity to repent!

edit:
Also I'm highly skeptical of your claim that globalists are people.

Oh my, that's a large nose you have!
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 07:21:35 AM

^^^ The globe is proven false in step #2, it's not until step #4 and a few awkward moments go by that judgment is passed. There's opportunity to repent!

edit:

^^^ Your generalized measurements don't prove anything regarding FE or GE. Sophisticated measurements show that the earth is a globe, that the sun is around 93,000,000 miles away, and that the sun is around 800,000 miles in diameter.

Of course, you lizard people are people, too.

Cool

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:02:52 AM

Meanwhile, in the desert...

Nikon Infrared modified P900 Zoom test Petrified Forest AZ -- https://youtu.be/_gpcPQxnu5E

Agarthian

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:13:47 AM

Few here know the truth.

Seek and thou shat find .

O & Please be careful of the Jew.

jjjfff
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 18

Crypto.BI

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:49:05 AM

Godwin's Law never fails.

Agarthian

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:59:42 AM

edit:

If I had merit I would give u 500

Globalists are not normal people but pawns of the elite.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:14:41 PM

edit:

You realize that the flat earth was a thing a thousand years ago right? People discarded it because it was stupid.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Agarthian

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 12:27:13 PM

edit:

You realize that the flat earth was a thing a thousand years ago right? People discarded it because it was stupid.

Wrong People didnt discard it because it was stupid .

You think for 1000s of years before ur globe theory they wer fooling around ? Stop kidding yourself.

The person who invented the globe theory himself said its a fairy tale and the story got released 10 years + after his death . Talk about suspicious.

After which it became a popular fairy tale and the lies deceit from elites followed.

I dont need to get in facts of why they are lying or hiding lands n resources.

Any kid now days with common sense realizes its flat.

I dont know some people are just too stuck inside the matrix to see clearly.
Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:15:02 PM

edit:

You think for 1000s of years before ur globe theory they wer fooling around ? Stop kidding yourself.

The person who invented the globe theory himself said its a fairy tale and the story got released 10 years + after his death . Talk about suspicious.

After which it became a popular fairy tale and the lies deceit from elites followed.

First of all, it's not a theory, there is not 1 person that ''invented'' anything. People even thousands of years ago started to realize it, only a few though. Everyone thought the earth was flat, why wouldn't they, then a lot of people performed a lot of different experiments and eventually people started to realize the earth was not flat. Only retards in 2018 believe what the ignorant people 2000 years ago believed, you might as well believe in witches and demons as well.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Agarthian

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:13:47 PM

edit:

First of all, it's not a theory, there is not 1 person that ''invented'' anything. People even thousands of years ago started to realize it, only a few though. Everyone thought the earth was flat, why wouldn't they, then a lot of people performed a lot of different experiments and eventually people started to realize the earth was not flat. Only retards in 2018 believe what the ignorant people 2000 years ago believed, you might as well believe in witches and demons as well.

Once again False Information

Proves people like you dont like to research topics but waste other peoples time.

Since the invention of the theory of heliocentrism ( Globular Belief )

There have been several experiments to prove earth is flat and stationary since the 15th century

People have even written many books since then such as 100 proofs earth not a globe.

Because smart people knew this globe scam was bullshit.

And all this was done right after intorduction of ur fairy tale theory which was introduced my free masons.

Now days we even have more than 200 proofs earth is not a globe Science proves it . Pseudoscience magical bullshit can prove u live on a triangle too doesnt make it real.

I sometimes wonder why I waste my time arguing with ignorant people.
Astargath

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:29:34 PM

edit:

Proves people like you dont like to research topics but waste other peoples time.

There have been several experiments to prove earth is flat and stationary since the 15th century

People have even written many books since then such as 100 proofs earth not a globe.

And all this was done right after intorduction of ur fairy tale theory which was introduced my free masons.

Now days we even have more than 200 proofs earth is not a globe Science proves it . Pseudoscience magical bullshit can prove u live on a triangle too doesnt make it real.

Meh, you are just another bad troll, let notbatman do the trolling, have fun on ignore.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:44:32 PM
Last edit: December 24, 2018, 09:22:12 PM by notbatman

^^^ You mean like the gyroscopically triggered guillotine anti-globalist livestream? The globalist will of course have signed a terms of service agreement beforehand.

edit:
A temple needs to be built to house this device, the rotating platform will sit in a pool mercury to ensure a smooth ride.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:28:58 PM

^^^ Now he's trying to kill people with mercury poisoning!     Shocked

Draeth85

Activity: 34
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:32:07 PM

Ask yourself this: How does an airplane work and how is it that it stays in the air?

Your answer should be: It propels itself forward (the very basic answer).

Now, if the earth was flat, the plane would have to be at a constant positive non 0 angle to stay in the air (which they aren't when they are at cruising speed. See the flat earther video with the dude who thinks he proved the earth is flat by bringing a level on a plane). This is the easiest way to disprove the ridiculous flat earth theory that I know of.
Agarthian

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:28:47 AM

edit:

Meh, you are just another bad troll, let notbatman do the trolling, have fun on ignore.

Oh I am the troll for teaching you some truth ?

You are an ignorant globe tard who likes to repeat BS.
Agarthian

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:47:48 AM

Ask yourself this: How does an airplane work and how is it that it stays in the air?

Your answer should be: It propels itself forward (the very basic answer).

Now, if the earth was flat, the plane would have to be at a constant positive non 0 angle to stay in the air (which they aren't when they are at cruising speed. See the flat earther video with the dude who thinks he proved the earth is flat by bringing a level on a plane). This is the easiest way to disprove the ridiculous flat earth theory that I know of.

Stupidity is the new hit now days.

If the earth was spinning at a 1000 miles per hour around itself an airplane wouldnt need to fly it would just hover around after taking off and thanks to earth spin it will land anywhere
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 3098

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
December 25, 2018, 08:39:10 AM

If the earth was spinning at a 1000 miles per hour around itself an airplane wouldnt need to fly it would just hover around after taking off and thanks to earth spin it will land anywhere

Too expensive to push against all that wind.  Jet fuel is not free.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Pages: « 1 ... 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 [672] 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: