Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:33:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3056

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 06:27:16 PM

There are millions and millions of flat earthers out there now

No, there aren't.  Cheesy

Every celebrity that said they believed in flat earth later admitted they were joking.  Who publicly admits they believe in something impossible?   It tells people you have a learning disorder and makes them less likely to trust you with anything.

You are one gullible person, notaman.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joerogers8

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

Negative trust for an opinion! Check it out.

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 06:45:00 PM

There are millions and millions of flat earthers out there now

No, there aren't.  Cheesy

Every celebrity that said they believed in flat earth later admitted they were joking.  Who publicly admits they believe in something impossible?   It tells people you have a learning disorder and makes them less likely to trust you with anything.

You are one gullible person, notaman.

1/3 of millennial's don't believe the earth is spherical in this survey.  

https://newyork.cbslocal.com/2018/04/05/millennials-flat-earth-survey/  

Better check out the stats.  I would say it's well over a million that don't believe in spherical earth.  Every person who finds this thread will see the helio supporters A) saying the images from NASA are real when a 2 year old can see the cloned clouds, the word sex written in the clouds, Pluto the dog begin outlined on Pluto   B) Unable to prove anything they are wrongly stating as facts (the truth is most of this shit we simply cannot prove for ourselves in a way which would 100% validate the model of choice)  c) unable to admit anything but the story you have been given.  

It's quite easy to move people away from the sphere as you cannot admit to even the most obvious issues with the imagery given.  Anyone who has not already made up their mind will take one look at those images, see you defending them tooth and nail and realize who the deceivers are.

Once again.  Can you as a man prove any of your claims or can you simply only repeat what you have been told?

Can you prove your claim that the sun is 93,000,000 miles away and is a thermonuclear explosion?  How did you independently verify this information?

Can you disprove that the measurements received from the sextant are wrong?  

----

On earth and what we witness through natural science and our direct reality.

Water finds level
Water will not conform to the exterior of a shape
exemplaar

Activity: 978
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:40:41 PM

Serious question.  

Does the 2012 image bother you guys at all compared to the 2007 & 1997?  Mainly the size of North America.

The 2002 image also has cloned clouds.  Check it out on a blown up image.  Hard to see on that image.

I believe the earth is flat now, I'd like to see a meteorologist try to explain this. I bet they'd mumble about weather patterns, pictures taken at different times of "day" and different months based on the direction of the axis of the "earth". I'd disregard anything they said because about 3 weeks ago, they told me to expect a sunny day, but it was slightly cloudy...bastards... I guess some photographers while we are at it to help clear up the whole issue of contrast and things with "alleged" light sources in different positions. I don't think those pictures are proof the earth is round, there are so many better fakes out there.

Maybe we should compare photos taken by NASA, JAXA, CSA, UK Space, CNES, CNSA and Virgin Galactic, and Spacex to see if they are all consistently shopped.

*tiny side note, I'm not being snippy at you joe, just thought your question was a good jumping off point for a joke*

I honestly don't think that we need to draw any conclusions from photos that NASA takes to release to the public. They need the public's support to get funding, so of course they probably make the picture a little deeper blue, or something to get more people to look at it when it goes on the news.

*Edit*

Joe, you might find this interesting. By all means disregard the video in itself, but its affiliated with people who do this just for fun, so read some instructions, and maybe try it for yourself if you are feeling like you'd really like to know for certain.

https://www.balloonchallenge.org/learn-more-beginner
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y0nHhFGXDo

In a link you sent footage of a forced curve. Do you understand how fish eye or wide angle lenses work? If not, you can learn here in this short presentation:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXkCgB0cOGc

And btw, all space agencies are controlled by nasa, including the so called "private" ones like fake x.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1368

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 07:50:16 PM

Water finds level

There is more to it than water finds its own level. The Panama Canal shows us that water from the Pacific Ocean finds its own level as it dumps into the Gulf of Mexico, via the Panama Canal. But the Canal is needed, because the Ocean and the Gulf are not of the same level, even though they are connected around North and South America. So, regarding FE, water doesn't find its own level, and yet it does. This means that it is not an example that can be used to support FE.

Stick almost any object into water, and pull it out again. When you do, the object is wet. Where is the object wet? On its exterior, of course. So you see that water most often conforms to the exterior shape of an object.

In addition, all you need to do is walk out into the water on a beach. Notice that the beach is not level. Notice that out where the water is deep, there is still water at the bottom of the water. In other words, water absolutely does conform to the exterior shape of the bottom of the ocean that it covers.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
joerogers8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:02:39 PM

Water finds level

There is more to it than water finds its own level. The Panama Canal shows us that water from the Pacific Ocean finds its own level as it dumps into the Gulf of Mexico, via the Panama Canal. But the Canal is needed, because the Ocean and the Gulf are not of the same level, even though they are connected around North and South America. So, regarding FE, water doesn't find its own level, and yet it does. This means that it is not an example that can be used to support FE.

Stick almost any object into water, and pull it out again. When you do, the object is wet. Where is the object wet? On its exterior, of course. So you see that water most often conforms to the exterior shape of an object.

In addition, all you need to do is walk out into the water on a beach. Notice that the beach is not level. Notice that out where the water is deep, there is still water at the bottom of the water. In other words, water absolutely does conform to the exterior shape of the bottom of the ocean that it covers.

Cool

Just a fyi I have never stated the earth is flat.  I in all honesty have no proof regarding the shape of the earth.

I will state that NASA is showing us bullshit imagery and videos shot from within the ISS.  
I will also state we are not living on an oblate spheroid that is the size that is claimed.

What happens to the water as it drips off the object?  It falls and finds its level.  Yes there is surface tension.  There is also meniscus.  I don't find your example legit.  Mainstream science has figured that out and I am on board with surface tension and meniscus.   If you can show us a body of water, say 100 gallons, do this and then stick to the exterior of the surface then you would have something.  

The last paragraph is a bit like WTF.  The ocean floor is the container.  The water is INSIDE the container not on the OUTSIDE.  Sea level on the east coast of NA - Sea level on west coast of England.  Middle of the Atlantic in between the 2 destinations is deeper than sea level.  Same thing happens with a cup of water.  Your example is a false equivalence.  Practically demonstrate a BODY of water sticking to the EXTERIOR of a surface.  
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 08:03:39 PM

In a link you sent footage of a forced curve. Do you understand how fish eye or wide angle lenses work?

Do you understand that NASA has released thousands of images of our globe without any kind of special lens?

Cool

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
joerogers8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

In a link you sent footage of a forced curve. Do you understand how fish eye or wide angle lenses work?

Do you understand that NASA has released thousands of images of our globe without any kind of special lens?

Cool

Key word IMAGES.  Not photographs.

You have been shown official NASA images which are clearly faked using the clone tool and your still trying to sell us on NASA images.  Your helping nobatman's cause by denying anything which goes against your religion no matter how obvious the fake imagery is.  

Do you believe in unicorns?  I have a picture of one.

All exemplaar is doing is showing you they are deceiving you and you just can't seem to grasp it. 
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:18:47 PM

Water finds level

Cool

Just a fyi I have never stated the earth is flat.  I in all honesty have no proof regarding the shape of the earth.

I will state that NASA is showing us bullshit imagery and videos shot from within the ISS.  
I will also state we are not living on an oblate spheroid that is the size that is claimed.

What happens to the water as it drips off the object?  It falls and finds its level.  Yes there is surface tension.  There is also meniscus.  I don't find your example legit.  Mainstream science has figured that out and I am on board with surface tension and meniscus.   If you can show us a body of water, say 100 gallons, do this and then stick to the exterior of the surface then you would have something.  

The last paragraph is a bit like WTF.  The ocean floor is the container.  The water is INSIDE the container not on the OUTSIDE.  Sea level on the east coast of NA - Sea level on west coast of England.  Middle of the Atlantic in between the 2 destinations is deeper than sea level.  Same thing happens with a cup of water.  Your example is a false equivalence.  Show me a BODY of water sticking to the EXTERIOR of a surface. 

The ocean floor is the outside of the earth, in either FE or GE. Are you talking about inside the mud and rock of the ocean floor? Water not conforming to the exterior of an object is a poor example to be using for FE proof.

If the water drips off a wet basketball into a glass jar, it certainly isn't inside the container. If it were, it would have to be within the glass itself. It is still conforming to the exterior shape, even if we call that shape the interior.

If we weren't talking FE or GE, we might say that water almost finds its own level in some places. But on the surface of FE or GE, water never finds its own level. It can't, for the very reasons that you showed... surface tension and meniscus... both of which exist everywhere to at least some slight degree.

"Water finds its own level" and "water will not conform to the exterior of a shape" are two of the silliest proofs that a FE person can use to try to prove FE.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:21:58 PM

Cool

Key word IMAGES.  Not photographs.

You have been shown official NASA images which are clearly faked using the clone tool and your still trying to sell us on NASA images.  Your helping nobatman's cause by denying anything which goes against your religion no matter how obvious the fake imagery is. 

Don't you realize that the stuff that NASA does is full of "Top Secret?" Even the fact that it IS Top Secret is Top Secret. If you think that they are going to show people Top Secret stuff, you are kind of naive. The whole idea of using NASA stuff to prove or disprove GE or FE is foolish.

Cool

joerogers8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:23:34 PM

Water finds level

Cool

The last paragraph is a bit like WTF.  The ocean floor is the container.  The water is INSIDE the container not on the OUTSIDE.  Sea level on the east coast of NA - Sea level on west coast of England.  Middle of the Atlantic in between the 2 destinations is deeper than sea level.  Same thing happens with a cup of water.  Your example is a false equivalence.  Show me a BODY of water sticking to the EXTERIOR of a surface.  

The ocean floor is the outside of the earth, in either FE or GE. Are you talking about inside the mud and rock of the ocean floor? Water not conforming to the exterior of an object is a poor example to be using for FE proof.

If the water drips off a wet basketball into a glass jar, it certainly isn't inside the container. If it were, it would have to be within the glass itself. It is still conforming to the exterior shape, even if we call that shape the interior.

If we weren't talking FE or GE, we might say that water almost finds its own level in some places. But on the surface of FE or GE, water never finds its own level. It can't, for the very reasons that you showed... surface tension and meniscus... both of which exist everywhere to at least some slight degree.

"Water finds its own level" and "water will not conform to the exterior of a shape" are two of the silliest proofs that a FE person can use to try to prove FE.

Cool

"If the water drips off a wet basketball into a glass jar, it certainly isn't inside the container."

"If it were, it would have to be within the glass itself. It is still conforming to the exterior shape, even if we call that shape the interior."

Just wow.  

I would ask for a practical demonstration of a body of water sticking the the exterior of a shape but I think I will just let you off the hook on that.  Your above quotes are absolutely amazing.  Better leave the sophistry to Salty.  He is actually very good at it.  

You don't even seem to grasp this even though you've been told repeatedly.  I'll try one more time.  Interested to see if you can grasp this simple remark.   I do not claim the earth is flat.  I do not know the true shape of the earth. 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

Water finds level

Cool

The last paragraph is a bit like WTF.  The ocean floor is the container.  The water is INSIDE the container not on the OUTSIDE.  Sea level on the east coast of NA - Sea level on west coast of England.  Middle of the Atlantic in between the 2 destinations is deeper than sea level.  Same thing happens with a cup of water.  Your example is a false equivalence.  Show me a BODY of water sticking to the EXTERIOR of a surface. 

Cool

"If the water drips off a wet basketball into a glass jar, it certainly isn't inside the container."

"If it were, it would have to be within the glass itself. It is still conforming to the exterior shape, even if we call that shape the interior."

Just wow. 

Great. That's what I like. People who find out how to think, finally.

Cool

joerogers8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:33:36 PM

Water finds level

Cool

The last paragraph is a bit like WTF.  The ocean floor is the container.  The water is INSIDE the container not on the OUTSIDE.  Sea level on the east coast of NA - Sea level on west coast of England.  Middle of the Atlantic in between the 2 destinations is deeper than sea level.  Same thing happens with a cup of water.  Your example is a false equivalence.  Show me a BODY of water sticking to the EXTERIOR of a surface.  

Cool

Just wow.  

Great. That's what I like. People who find out how to think, finally.

Cool

I just poured some tea into my cup however it certainly isn't inside of the cup.  LOL!  Thanks for the lesson.  Glad you could help me out.  Just a quick question is it on the outside of the cup?  

Shit man you were right the tea is hoovering on the outside of my cup.  Hopefully no one walks by and bumps into this liquid just hanging out on the outside of my glass.  Is there any way I can actually just get it back to the inside of the glass?  Or even when it's on the inside it's still on the outside?  Who's on first? 

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 08:55:10 PM

I just poured some tea into my cup however it certainly isn't inside of the cup.  LOL!  Thanks for the lesson.  Glad you could help me out.  Just a quick question is it on the outside of the cup?  

Shit man you were right the tea is hoovering on the outside of my cup.  Hopefully no one walks by and bumps into this liquid just hanging out on the outside of my glass.  Is there any way I can actually just get it back to the inside of the glass?  Or even when it's on the inside it's still on the outside?  Who's on first? 

To say it a little more clearly, the tea is conforming to the shape of the exterior of the interior side of the cup.

Cool

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 09:10:05 PM

Just fucking kill yourself already, you're a fucking retarded dishonest sack of shit. Where did I make claims about reflection?? Tell me mr sack of shit where? We're not even discussing mirages yet they reflect and mirror. You're fucking stupid, choke on your own vomit and die.

miss your meds today or something?

Who's fucking insane?

grab a mirror and there ya go... that's a reflection btw...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:14:06 PM

^^^ You're missing so much context:

My claim: There are lights in the sky.
Your claim: There are huge spheres and giant bombs that never stop exploding in the sky.

My claim: The atmosphere distorts the lights in the sky.
Your claim: The atmosphere doesn't mirror.

You don't even understand proper grammar, that's not even a proper sentence, how can you tell me what's what? It's like you ask me what colour is the sky and I tell you it's not sweet & sour.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 10:29:27 PM

Your claim: There are huge spheres and giant bombs that never stop exploding in the sky.

Your claim:  A magical bulb hanging just above the earth produces light.
My claim:  A star with nuclear fusion lights and heats the earth.

My claim is observable and repeated in trillions of stars.  Your claim involves magic, which doesn't exist. 

Cool

joerogers8

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 10:51:06 PM

Your claim:  A magical bulb hanging just above the earth produces light.
My claim:  A star with nuclear fusion lights and heats the earth.

My claim is observable and repeated in trillions of stars.  Your claim involves magic, which doesn't exist.  

Cool

Prove that it is a star with nuclear fusion lights and heats the earth.  Once again your talking with not a shred of proof.  Your claim is no more valid or invalid than his (I don't think that's actually what he said either). You just are more comfortable with it because your authority figures tell you it's true and the majority of the herd cheers you on.  You as a man have no clue.  Your simply repeating what you have been TOLD.  

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:09:44 PM

Nothing but lights in the sky.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 11:10:39 PM

Nothing but lights in the sky.

Magic doesn't exist, so magic cannot heat the planet, notaman.

Cool

philipma1957
Legendary

Activity: 4116
Merit: 7824

'The right to privacy matters'

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 04:18:50 AM

Let him win the "argument".  Would that change anything?  He still needs to be diagnosed. 

Agreeing with him might actually lessen his symptoms as he will become less aggressive towards other, sane people.

I'm enjoying calling him on his BS.  Every time he can't answer a common sense question he gets mad and starts wishing the entire planet were dead.  It's funny.  Smiley

Vod suppose he just says proof that the movie matrix is false.
Your truthful answer would be I can’t prove that the movie is false I can prove it may be false or it may be real.

So he then tells you matrix is real and tricks people with the illusion that the world is a glob,e with stars and Yada yada yada.

The simple fact is we as humans can be deceived.  So he will just say a matrix type deception is being pulled on us all.

Frankly notbatman should lock the thread. Since proving matrix can’t be real or can’t be false is not possible for mere mortals to do.

So I am requesting thread gets closed as it is a waste of time .

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Pages: « 1 ... 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 [618] 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: