Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 799 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat Earth  (Read 1095075 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 05:12:15 PM

They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

Why is the dome falling apart?

Well, why you have to ask those questions, come on... If notbatman says it's made of ''bla bla'' and it's falling, it is. Notbatman should build a rocket and crash it into the dome, easy proof.

Oh yeah... so maybe it's all those fake NASA rockets going up and crashing into the dome and making chunks of it fall down?

Come on, notbatty, we're helping you out here with the excuses. Quit slacking off, entertain us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:41 PM

Ya know I hate to admit it, but this thread has become my favorite on btctalk. Thanx battyboy.( or possibly battygirl, who knows...)
And I don't even need no stinkin hat.... (inside joke... apologies to the WO gang)

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.

Well, why you have to ask those questions, come on... If notbatman says it's made of ''bla bla'' and it's falling, it is. Notbatman should build a rocket and crash it into the dome, easy proof.

Oh yeah... so maybe it's all those fake NASA rockets going up and crashing into the dome and making chunks of it fall down?

Come on, notbatty, we're helping you out here with the excuses. Quit slacking off, entertain us.

Sometimes pieces of old, and even new buildings break and fall off.

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree." -- Isaiah 34:4, KJV
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Ya know I hate to admit it, but this thread has become my favorite on btctalk. Thanx battyboy.( or possibly battygirl, who knows...)
And I don't even need no stinkin hat.... (inside joke... apologies to the WO gang)

Maybe we should start wearing some avatars based on this thread, we could be the flat earth gang.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:52:12 PM

Maybe we should start wearing some avatars based on this thread, we could be the flat earth gang.
that would be special , lol

Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:54:20 PM

"And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree." -- Isaiah 34:4, KJV

So one day a big piece of the dome will fall off and kill a lot of people? Or is it always small pieces, hmm. Also, we rebuild or repair buildings, is someone repairing the dome?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:57:26 PM

Duhhhh! I never realized till now that OP started this prank thread on April Fools Day.
Coincidence? I think not.....
...They're actually pieces of the dome; it's a long grain Damascus type of manufactured nickel-iron steel alloy with a gloden oxide.
Confirmed...definitely not a coincidence...

notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:09:49 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 07:35:20 PM by notbatman

So one day a big piece of the dome will fall off and kill a lot of people? Or is it always small pieces, hmm. Also, we rebuild or repair buildings, is someone repairing the dome?

"So God created man in his own image, ..." -- KJV, Genesis 1:27

sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:56:44 PM

how the fuck is a pic of a butt naked chippendale dude reaching out to some child molesting bearded creep
relevant to a crumbling dome made outta gloden oxide?

Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 3070

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:17:12 PM

Sweet... when someone starts quoting a debunked book, you know they have lost the discussion.  Smiley

Actual, untouched photograph taken by god's cousin!

how the fuck is a pic of a butt naked chippendale dude reaching out to some child molesting bearded creep
relevant to a crumbling dome made outta gloden oxide?

Hmmm, you are right... I never noticed all those children in his bed before...   :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
El duderino_
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 12038

BTC + Crossfit, living life.

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:24:21 PM

a HAT has a big round side and a flat part, thats something not ?

XhomerX10 designed my nice avatar HATs!!!!!  Thanks Bro
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 12:53:48 AM

hey...
this is Flat Earth thread... not to be confused with Hat Earth thread. Wink

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 01:56:44 AM

hey...
this is Flat Earth thread... not to be confused with Hat Earth thread. Wink

Or a Flat Hat thread.

~ something ~

So we have established that the fucking dome is crumbling on us. What happens if there is a hole in it? Would the air escape? Can we build a rocket and escape from the dome? Is there a military blockade protecting it?
sirazimuth
Legendary

born once atheist

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 02:18:47 AM

So we have established that the fucking dome is crumbling on us. What happens if there is a hole in it? Would the air escape? Can we build a rocket and escape from the dome? Is there a military blockade protecting it?

These are intriguing questions indeed. Let's start a dome thread on April 1st and discuss.
Who knows, we might reach 682 pages...

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 05:17:41 AM

How does batty know this?  Was he able to evade the massive UN navy and penetrate the extreme electrical field to test the dome?

Huh

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
TooQik

Activity: 337
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:27:08 AM
Merited by Vod (2)

How does batty know this?  Was he able to evade the massive UN navy and penetrate the extreme electrical field to test the dome?

Huh

I'd expect the list of things that notbatman has penetrated to be a short one.  Tongue
notbatman (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:03:01 AM

It seems life was bigger on Earth in the past and when presented with fossils like a dragonfly over a foot long, it becomes hard to deny this. Why is it everything was bigger in the past? What changed that everything is smaller now?

The Jews have been lying about dinosaurs, all these make-believe giant lizards they come up with are a hoax. What's real are giant humans, plants, animals and insects like the giant dragonflies we've all seen.

The Jews have been lying about historical time-frames, anything over 10,000 years is a hoax. Fossils, they form quickly like concrete.

The Jews have been lying about Geology, the Earth is not a geoid. The Earth was formed like a foundation is made from concrete; the Earth was built, laid flat and fixed in position.

The Jews have been lying about meteorites. Pieces of manufactured steel occasionally fall out of the sky, think about that. There's a mirrored steel dome above our heads.

The Jews have been lying about the Sun and the Moon, they're holographically projected off of our mirrored dome. A sextant can be used to measure their diameter & distance and they're relatively small (32 minutes) and close (3,000 miles) objects.
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:08:21 AM

It seems life was bigger on Earth in the past and when presented with fossils like a dragonfly over a foot long, it becomes hard to deny this. Why is it everything was bigger in the past? What changed that everything is smaller now?

There was more oxygen when those fossils were made, hence creatures were larger.

The rest of your comments are just trolling, as they have been debunked in this thread.

Do you have any information you have verified yourself?  Don't just repeat what you read like a little bitch.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 06:59:04 AM

The Jews have been lying about Geology, the Earth is not a geoid. The Earth was formed like a foundation is made from concrete; the Earth was built, laid flat and fixed in position.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 07:26:37 AM
Last edit: November 22, 2018, 07:45:28 AM by Vod

^^^ First God created the light, then he created the Sun and Moon. Clearly your double digit intellect can't into reading comprehension.

Because you read that in a debunked book?

HOW could he have created the earth in 6 "days", if day and night did not exist until the 4th day?

I personally have seen the curvature of the earth twice this week.

You are just brainwashed.

Sad

(I should add, I am not posting three times in a row, Batty is deleting his posts)

Pages: « 1 ... 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 [644] 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 ... 799 »
  Print  

Jump to: