Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:12:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63005 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 03, 2015, 03:20:19 PM

....But the point remains, PEOPLE did 9/11 against a whole bunch of other PEOPLE.....

Prove it.

Prove it wasn't done by a goat.
no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 06:29:38 AM

Look, my father is a hardcore 9/11 truther. The PHP conference was not too far away from the world trade centre. Everyone in NY said 9/11 happened the way it happened. My dad told me not to take photos of the WTC. I took one on my S5 and texted it to him without hassle. Sure there was some police presence. It was not constant and hey, what do you expect in a city like New York? These conspiracies are bogus.
so why is your father a truther if according to you and your family the towers fell because of terrorist from a muslim country done it with planes..

so is your father a NUT JOB  Wink Wink
you all know the truth...  so why is he a truther Wink Wink

Nice to see conspiracy theorist see a conspiracy in everything.
No your government would never do any harm to its own people would they

www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4f9Hs0s1jQ

No USA government would never hurt its own people

www.youtube.com/watch?v=guSqJAfnuN4

NO NEVER  Undecided Undecided Kiss

Now I'm thinking, 911 was planned, engineered and executed by a goat.

The U.S. government would never harm anyone. Why not? Because the U.S. government doesn't do anything. The U.S. government is a fiction. All governments except, possibly, the strict kingships are fictions.

In America, the U.S. government is strong because the people believe in a fiction. Those who hold power in the U.S. government like it this way. Thus, they try to keep the people believing in the fiction of the U.S. government.

It is the people in the U.S. government who pulled some strings among a bunch of fiction believers who did 9/11. They had help from those outside of the government. They were directed, in part, by those outside of the U.S. government. But the point remains, PEOPLE did 9/11 against a whole bunch of other PEOPLE.

Some of the people who did 9/11 against others are/were people who hold/held government offices in the fiction called THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Some of them used their governmental offices to further the 9/11 happening. Some of them knew what they were doing; others didn't know what they were doing.

Probably the whole 9/11 plan was perpetrated by some who were outside of the U.S. fiction known as THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. But there were those within the fiction that made the plan work. Without them, knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly, the 9/11 plan would have never worked.

Smiley

A very intelligent comment badecker.

They say "patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel".

After WWII some people tried to promote the idea that individuals who commit crimes are responsible for their actions, even if they commited those crimes in the name of a group, under a flag for example.

There is more than enough evidence to identify the perpetrators of 911. But the crime was carried out in such fashion that
a) misguided jews would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imagining that they were protecting " judaism"
b) misguided muslims would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imaging they were protecting "islam"
c) misguided americans would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imagining they were protecting "america"
etc

911 was carried out by individuals, as you say.

The individuals were not acting as "jews" or "muslims" or "americans".

The Taliban had eliminated opium cultivation in Afghanistan as of about July 2001. We were a few months away from there being zero heroin on the international market. That was set to be the biggest news globally of the decade.

The specific individuals involved span a lot of countries and religions. It's ironic that Russia is never mentioned in the 911 conversation since some of the biggest players are Russians. But regardless the crime was a brilliantly choreagraphed and executed massacre that postponed heroin withdrawal symptoms for a lot of people.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 09:45:13 PM

Look, my father is a hardcore 9/11 truther. The PHP conference was not too far away from the world trade centre. Everyone in NY said 9/11 happened the way it happened. My dad told me not to take photos of the WTC. I took one on my S5 and texted it to him without hassle. Sure there was some police presence. It was not constant and hey, what do you expect in a city like New York? These conspiracies are bogus.
so why is your father a truther if according to you and your family the towers fell because of terrorist from a muslim country done it with planes..

The U.S. government would never harm anyone. Why not? Because the U.S. government doesn't do anything. The U.S. government is a fiction. All governments except, possibly, the strict kingships are fictions.

In America, the U.S. government is strong because the people believe in a fiction. Those who hold power in the U.S. government like it this way. Thus, they try to keep the people believing in the fiction of the U.S. government.

It is the people in the U.S. government who pulled some strings among a bunch of fiction believers who did 9/11. They had help from those outside of the government. They were directed, in part, by those outside of the U.S. government. But the point remains, PEOPLE did 9/11 against a whole bunch of other PEOPLE.

Some of the people who did 9/11 against others are/were people who hold/held government offices in the fiction called THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. Some of them used their governmental offices to further the 9/11 happening. Some of them knew what they were doing; others didn't know what they were doing.

Probably the whole 9/11 plan was perpetrated by some who were outside of the U.S. fiction known as THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT. But there were those within the fiction that made the plan work. Without them, knowingly or unknowingly, willingly or unwillingly, the 9/11 plan would have never worked.

Smiley

After WWII some people tried to promote the idea that individuals who commit crimes are responsible for their actions, even if they commited those crimes in the name of a group, under a flag for example.

There is more than enough evidence to identify the perpetrators of 911. But the crime was carried out in such fashion that
a) misguided jews would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imagining that they were protecting " judaism"
b) misguided muslims would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imaging they were protecting "islam"
c) misguided americans would inadvertently help cover the tracks, imagining they were protecting "america"
etc

The Taliban had eliminated opium cultivation in Afghanistan as of about July 2001. We were a few months away from there being zero heroin on the international market. That was set to be the biggest news globally of the decade.

The specific individuals involved span a lot of countries and religions. It's ironic that Russia is never mentioned in the 911 conversation since some of the biggest players are Russians. But regardless the crime was a brilliantly choreagraphed and executed massacre that postponed heroin withdrawal symptoms for a lot of people.

So the conspiracy is in the people behind 911?

It does not involve planted explosives in the towers, hiding airplanes that didn't fly into towers, or the ground, or the Pentagon?

I guess on that I'd just ask, these government shmucks -

They tried to lie about Bengazi and got found out and laughed at.
They tried a conspiracy with Fast and Furious and would up looking like deadly clowns

You mean, they can actually pull off something that takes some skill and intelligence?

That's hard to believe.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
August 08, 2015, 11:48:16 PM

Smiley

etc

So the conspiracy is in the people behind 911?

It does not involve planted explosives in the towers, hiding airplanes that didn't fly into towers, or the ground, or the Pentagon?

I guess on that I'd just ask, these government shmucks -

They tried a conspiracy with Fast and Furious and would up looking like deadly clowns

You mean, they can actually pull off something that takes some skill and intelligence?

That's hard to believe.
YOUR MUM DONE IT SPENDY
WHY BOTHER  I SHOWED YOU FACT AFTER FACT AND YOU STILL SAY BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
nothing will change your mind your like a bible basher.. try tell them there is no god you never could

OK spendy what proof do you need
even if the powers that be said they done it you still say they never
and not to worry because the people behind it will be long dead by the time it becomes public  Wink

OBAViJEST

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2015, 12:05:27 AM

A bunch of Saudis hit the Trade Center

.....which results in a perfect demolition (TWICE)

....hijackers from Saudi Arabia, the #1 exporter of wahhabi terrorism, our 'allies' and partner in oil $$$

....the pilot trainer and his family leave behind a new house and car, fleeing the country (and friends with royal sheikdom)

....we invade Afghanistan and Iraq (opium and oil, respectively - worth more in weight than gold) despite neither the Taliban (our prior allies) or Saddam (our prior ally) being complicit

no-ice-please

View Profile
August 09, 2015, 08:11:27 AM

Benghazi has not been found out yet. Same as 911, a jumble of nonsensical conspiracy theories that prevent people from seeing the truth.

xxxxxxxxx

....we invade Afghanistan and Iraq (opium and oil, respectively - ...) despite neither the Taliban (our prior allies) or Saddam (our prior ally) being complicit

"Opium and oil" is oversimplifying but it is more accurate than blaming the wars on 911.
OBAViJEST

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2015, 05:44:13 PM

....we invade Afghanistan and Iraq (opium and oil, respectively - ...) despite neither the Taliban (our prior allies) or Saddam (our prior ally) being complicit

"Opium and oil" is oversimplifying but it is more accurate than blaming the wars on 911.

True, there were many other benefits received from invading the two, and destabilizing Iraq.  But I always wonder: what the common citizen thinks was the reason for invading either of the two?
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 11, 2015, 05:48:21 PM

True, there were many other benefits received from invading the two, and destabilizing Iraq.  But I always wonder: what the common citizen thinks was the reason for invading either of the two?

I don't know anyone who "blamed" the war on Iraq on 911.  Where did you come up with this?

Afganistan war was the result of IIRC asking the Taliban to turn over Bin Laden and Alqueda, and telling them there would be consequences if they didn't do so.

Not complicated or conspiratorial.
no-ice-please

View Profile
August 12, 2015, 12:58:09 AM

I don't know anyone who "blamed" the war on Iraq on 911.  Where did you come up with this?

Afganistan war was the result of IIRC asking the Taliban to turn over Bin Laden and Alqueda, and telling them there would be consequences if they didn't do so.

Not complicated or conspiratorial.

Taliban offered a few times to turn over bin laden.

Before 911 they were trying to get rid of him https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jv5AKw6gwXg

Then again after 911.  http://www.theguardian.com/world/2001/oct/17/afghanistan.terrorism11

Nemo1024
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2015, 06:40:13 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2015, 09:47:51 PM by Nemo1024

On the trail of New York's lost Teardrop: John Craven tracks down a forgotten monument to the 9/11 victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2235284/New-Yorks-Teardrop-John-Craven-tracks-forgotten-monument-9-11-victims.html

About 50 million people visit New York every year and more than eight million live there but no one seems to have heard of The Teardrop...which is odd because it is a 100ft tall, 175-ton memorial to those who died on the city's blackest day.

Learning of its existence by chance, I tried to discover more from locals at Ground Zero, where the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre stood until September 11, 2001, and was met with blank expressions.

The one person who did know was an official guide but he said: 'I bet 99 per cent of New Yorkers haven't a clue where it is.'

As I stood next to this enigmatic landmark I was struck by the thought that when passengers sail into Manhattan the first monument they now pass is not the Statue of Liberty but The Teardrop. And none of them will know what it is for.
Getting there

America As You Like It (020 8742 8299, americaasyoulikeit.com) offers a range of short breaks to New York. Four nights at the Soho Grand costs from £798pp including return flights with British Airways.

What's interesting, is that the Statue of Liberty is too a gift by a people to the American people - that time it was the French people gifting and commemorating.

THIS IS ABSOLUTELY APPALLING & AMERICANS, YOU NEED TO TAKE NOTE!
https://pathwaytoascension.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/9825/

Russia, President Putin, and her people constructed this beautiful 100 ft. teardrop monument in memory of those killed on 9/11… shipped it to America in huge segments … the artist came too to oversee its compilation and erection … the Russian people paid for it out of private funds.

“The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne [where it is located]! … The base of the monument is surrounded by a marble wall with the names of the 3000 victims engraved in alphabetical order.” iT WAS GIFT FROM RUSSIA ON THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11, THUS 2006, & AMERICANS STILL DON’T KNOW IT EXISTS!!!!!!

The Neglected Russian Gift to the American People, Geopolitics of the Middle East and Putin
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/the-neglected-russian-gift-to-the-american-people-geopolitics-of-the-middle-east-and-putin/comment-page-1/#comment-7104

Why were we not told about Tear Drop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgm8qYEFKwc

Now, why would anyone attempt hide a memory of such a tragedy that befell their country?

“Dark times lie ahead of us and there will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.”
“We are only as strong as we are united, as weak as we are divided.”
“It is important to fight and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then can evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.”
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:15:05 AM

On the trail of New York's lost Teardrop: John Craven tracks down a forgotten monument to the 9/11 victims
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/travel/article-2235284/New-Yorks-Teardrop-John-Craven-tracks-forgotten-monument-9-11-victims.html

About 50 million people visit New York every year and more than eight million live there but no one seems to have heard of The Teardrop...which is odd because it is a 100ft tall, 175-ton memorial to those who died on the city's blackest day.

Learning of its existence by chance, I tried to discover more from locals at Ground Zero, where the Twin Towers of the World Trade Centre stood until September 11, 2001, and was met with blank expressions.

The one person who did know was an official guide but he said: 'I bet 99 per cent of New Yorkers haven't a clue where it is.'

As I stood next to this enigmatic landmark I was struck by the thought that when passengers sail into Manhattan the first monument they now pass is not the Statue of Liberty but The Teardrop. And none of them will know what it is for.
Getting there

America As You Like It (020 8742 8299, americaasyoulikeit.com) offers a range of short breaks to New York. Four nights at the Soho Grand costs from £798pp including return flights with British Airways.

What's interesting, is that the Statue of Liberty is too a gift by a people to the American people - that time it was the French people gifting and commemorating.

Russia, President Putin, and her people constructed this beautiful 100 ft. teardrop monument in memory of those killed on 9/11… shipped it to America in huge segments … the artist came too to oversee its compilation and erection … the Russian people paid for it out of private funds.

“The Zionist controlled US media gives the beautiful memorial, dedicated by Putin, a total silent treatment. The monument is barely known, even among local residents of Bayonne [where it is located]! … The base of the monument is surrounded by a marble wall with the names of the 3000 victims engraved in alphabetical order.” iT WAS GIFT FROM RUSSIA ON THE 5TH ANNIVERSARY OF 9/11, THUS 2006, & AMERICANS STILL DON’T KNOW IT EXISTS!!!!!!

The Neglected Russian Gift to the American People, Geopolitics of the Middle East and Putin
https://futuristrendcast.wordpress.com/2015/08/17/the-neglected-russian-gift-to-the-american-people-geopolitics-of-the-middle-east-and-putin/comment-page-1/#comment-7104

Now, why would anyone attempt hide a memory of such a tragedy that befell their country?

I had not heard of this memorial.
otrkid70

Activity: 920

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:16:55 AM

In Hindsight it was a very very basic plan and we were off guard. Most of the Attackers were Saudis. Why does everyone think it's a conspiracy?  If we drop a nuke on Saudia Arabia the score will be even.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 05:28:52 AM

In Hindsight it was a very very basic plan and we were off guard. Most of the Attackers were Saudis. Why does everyone think it's a conspiracy?  If we drop a nuke on Saudia Arabia the score will be even.
"Everyone" does not think it was a conspiracy.

But some people are quite convinced, yes.

No, a nuke on Saudi is not an answer.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 08:35:54 AM

Conspiracy Theory about Tianjin explosion...

Video: China and America already at war: Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon

China and America already at war: Tianjin explosion carried out by Pentagon space weapon in retaliation for Yuan currency devaluation... Military helicopters now patrolling Beijing

The Tianjin explosion was waged as an act of "kinetic retaliation" by the Pentagon in response to China's currency war Yuan devaluation, according to dissident sources from mainland China. The Chinese government has put in place unprecedented secrecy surrounding the mysterious explosion, and aggressive police state tactics are now being invoked to control the flow of information surrounding this event.

"Last week's explosions sent massive fireballs into the sky and hurled burning debris across the industrial area at the world's 10th-largest port, burning out buildings and shattering windows kilometres away," reports the Daily Mail UK.

The Chinese government's official explanation for the explosion, which has now killed 114 people, is a complete whitewash. China is going to declare regional martial law in the next 18 days, Natural News has learned, in order to exercise total control over the movement of people and information. The government has banned reporters from entering the area and has begun arresting bloggers who promote what the government calls "conspiracy theories" regarding the cause of the massive explosion.

China has blacked out reporting on Tianjin in exactly the same way the U.S. media blacked out reporting on Dr. William Thompson, the CDC whistleblower who admitted the CDC buried evidence linking vaccines to autism. In both China and the United States, when the government doesn't want the citizens to know something, it censors the story across the entire state-run media, invoking "information totalitarianism."

Both before and after the massive explosion, the Chinese government has been flying "black helicopters" in formation across Beijing. (Update: Previously, this article stated the helicopters began flying after the explosion, but we have been corrected on this point, as helicopters were witnessed in the sky in the days before the explosion as well.) Chinese dissidents took numerous photos of these helicopters and were able to deliver these exclusive pictures to Natural News:

A warning shot from the United States: Don't crash the dollar or sell our debt
Chinese dissidents have told Natural News they have reason to believe the attack on Tianjin is a warning shot from the United States, which is terrified that China is on the verge of announcing its own gold-backed currency while declaring a fire sale on U.S. debt holdings.

The actions would collapse the U.S. dollar and destroy the U.S. economy, sending the United States into economic freefall. The "Rod of God" weapon deployment by the U.S. Pentagon, we're told, was America's "shot across the bow" to send a powerful warning message to China while disguising the attack as a domestic chemical explosion.

Timeline of events: China devalues currency, then Pentagon strikes in mere hours
Consider the calendar of events in all this:

August 11, 2015: China devalues the Yuan by 1.9%, sending "shockwaves" around the world and setting off a "devastating" impact to the U.S. economy.

August 12, 2015: Tianjin struck by Pentagon's secret "Rod of God" weapon, a space-based top-secret kinetic weapon that can be dropped from high orbit to strike almost any land-based target. The weapon instantly destroys six city blocks on the edge of the city of Tianjin, sending a message to China that's eerily similar to the message sent by the United States in the dropping of the world's first atomic weapons on Hiroshima and Nagasaki in World War II. (Yes, the USA is willing to drop weapons of mass destruction on civilian populations. It has already done it twice!)

(For those following the Shemitah, the dropping of atomic bombs on Japan also occurred during a Shemitah year, in the month of august, 1945, exactly 70 years ago. This is precisely TEN Shemitah cycles ago, or what might be called a "deca-Shemitah.")

August 16, 2015: Obama issues stern warning "...about the presence of Chinese government agents operating secretly in the United States," reports The New York Times. "And it comes at a time of growing tension between Washington and Beijing on a number of issues: from the computer theft of millions of government personnel files that American officials suspect was directed by China, to China's crackdown on civil liberties, to the devaluation of its currency."

The Pentagon's secret space-based weapons
The "Rod of God" weapon consists primarily of a kinetic weapon arriving with unimaginable kinetic energy... more than a small tactical nuclear weapon, in fact, giving it the appearance of a tactical nuke.

U.S. websites are now speculating that the Tianjin explosion was a U.S. space-based weapons test involving a "Rod of God" weapon dropped from orbit. "The [resulting] lake [crater] in China proves a 5 kiloton blast, possibly nuclear or possibly from a space based 'rod from God' (pictured to the left) weapon [was] deployed by the space plane," says The Unhived Mind.

Any nation like the U.S. that has this kind of power, certainly has the power to protect the Twin Towers, or to bring them down. 9/11 was an inside job.

Smiley

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
otrkid70

Activity: 920

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 09:36:56 AM

Getting there

This is the first time i have ever seen this Monument. What an amazing gift from Russia, I love the design. If i ever go to NYC again and that's a big IF...I will go see this. I'm surprised this was never on the news or anything.

"Everyone" does not think it was a conspiracy.

But some people are quite convinced, yes.

No, a nuke on Saudi is not an answer.
Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose.  If anyone knows the real truth out there about some Conspiracy they will never speak the truth because whoever was behind it would surely silence them.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 12:07:31 PM

Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose. ....

I do agree, there was a controlling force that dropped them nice, neat and clean.

It's called gravity.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 01:36:57 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2015, 01:52:32 PM by BADecker

Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose. ....

I do agree, there was a controlling force that dropped them nice, neat and clean.

It's called gravity.

Yeah. Sure. Gravity did it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYTJAXdYlAM

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:37:59 PM

Lol i didn't mean Literally..Everyone is out for blood so i just threw it in there for the sharks.  I have watched the videos time and time again of the buildings coming down nice, neat and clean.  They do look like they were dropped on purpose. ....

It's called gravity.

Smiley
Sure.  Gravity did it.  Your video shows trees falling down.  It's a very interesting video.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
August 19, 2015, 10:53:14 PM

It's called gravity.

Smiley
Sure.  Gravity did it.  Your video shows trees falling down.  It's a very interesting video.

You are sooooo observationally good.     Cheesy

EDIT: Oh. BTW. The trees aren't falling down. They are falling over.

OBAViJEST

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2015, 11:13:59 PM

It's called gravity.

Smiley

What. The. Hell.

Who in their right mind would take the time to acccumulate, compile & edit, convert & upload a compilation of TREES FALLING OVER?

Is this an in-demand niche or something?  An untapped market we could profit from?

We could call it FTC, falling tree coin.  Backed by........you guessed it........a whole bunch of fucks nobody gives Grin

This seriously just blew my mind though, I need to re-evaluate my life.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: