Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:14:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who do you believe was responsible for the 911 attacks?
Da jooz did it. - 21 (8.2%)
It was da muzlims. - 46 (17.9%)
A group of transnational heroin traffickers affiliated with various governments. - 8 (3.1%)
Some other group. - 14 (5.4%)
U.S. gov [added later] - 115 (44.7%)
I don't know but would like to know. - 27 (10.5%)
I don't care. Where is my crack pipe? - 26 (10.1%)
Total Voters: 257

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Vote] Who did 911?  (Read 63005 times)
galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:18:23 AM

I was watching these shocking events live and remember thinking, wow they pretty much have the case wrapped up on TV in just a few hours. Expert after expert generals and spooks have made it all crystal clear. If it´s so obvious how was it even possible to pull it off so easily to begin with? It´s a major operation. Takes preparation and planning and time.

galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 05:39:04 AM

Actually I was quite the conspiracy theorist already there in 2001 and had been going on all year with the colleagues at work about how Bush was starting out as a lame duck after the election mess and seemed doomed to remain one for the rest of his term. And how he needed some war to change that. And suddenly he had like 90% approval. What a miracle. But I didn´t imagine that it would happen this way, was more thinking about some debacle involving China and North Korea especially in light of the spy plane affair in the spring of 2001. Thought that might be part of some escalation.

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:29:04 AM

"""As of September 2009, the organization 9-11 Health Now reported that 817 World Trade Center workers had died from various causes. About 40,000 were enrolled in medical monitoring and 20,000 were "sick and under treatment." Many had upper respiratory issues, while some reported multiple medical concerns. A number of these people are receiving help from designated World Trade Center programs at facilities such as Mount Sinai Medical Center."""

http://www.asbestos.com/world-trade-center/

Not sure how the situation is now but there must have been tons of lawsuits ongoing, after all people were assured that the air was perfectly safe to breathe and no need for masks. So there´s all sorts of info in those court documents, probably also about the Port Authority and its bad asbestos situation there before 9/11.

Obviously they couldn´t have the rescue workers use special protection because the public would have gotten the message and hauled ass out of Manhattan.

I see. We now that many people died because of inhaling the Ground Zero dust following 9/11. If there was asbestos in there that has been like the most poisonous place on Earth for years. This is so sad.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:42:10 AM

"""As of September 2009, the organization 9-11 Health Now reported that 817 World Trade Center workers had died from various causes. About 40,000 were enrolled in medical monitoring and 20,000 were "sick and under treatment." Many had upper respiratory issues, while some reported multiple medical concerns. A number of these people are receiving help from designated World Trade Center programs at facilities such as Mount Sinai Medical Center."""

Not sure how the situation is now but there must have been tons of lawsuits ongoing, after all people were assured that the air was perfectly safe to breathe and no need for masks. So there´s all sorts of info in those court documents, probably also about the Port Authority and its bad asbestos situation there before 9/11.

Obviously they couldn´t have the rescue workers use special protection because the public would have gotten the message and hauled ass out of Manhattan.

I see. We now that many people died because of inhaling the Ground Zero dust following 9/11. If there was asbestos in there that has been like the most poisonous place on Earth for years. This is so sad.

What's even sadder is that we have tiny groups of people who are ready to fight for the truth. They are like George Washington, fighting to save all the people of America. At the same time, the great majority of the people are too chicken to stand up and fight against the King George that the American government has become, just like the majority of the people at the time of the American Revolution.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 09:49:50 AM

That dust went all over Lower Manhattan. If you haven´t seen pics and clips of those gigantic flows rushing from the WTC site, look for them. Tens of thousands of tons. Pulverized concrete, asbestos, people, many other things. Radioactive material from thousands of pulverized smoke detectors et cetera et cetera. How many have died from that is anybody´s guess.

I guess a 110-story tower contains some harmful material. It´s probably a long list. I very seriously doubt that it´s especially beneficial for the public to inhale it.

Pkzone

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

I2VPN Lead developer.Antidote to 3-letter agencies

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 12:20:40 PM

W/e one might say but I believe that al-Qaeda-Osama-bin-Laden was the real culprit behind the attack.
They also claimed responsibility for the attack.
Read: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-9-11-1.513654

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 01:49:22 PM

W/e one might say but I believe that al-Qaeda-Osama-bin-Laden was the real culprit behind the attack.
They also claimed responsibility for the attack.
Read: http://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bin-laden-claims-responsibility-for-9-11-1.513654

Bin Laden was probably threatened by the U.S. inside people to admit to doing it. Also, it would give Islam and Arabs, a shot of hope that they had some strength after all. So, he had nothing to lose. They were going to find him and kill him either way. What did he have to lose?

At best, we don't know about bin Laden and the Arabs... except that alone they could have never pulled it off. It was an inside job, at least in part.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 02:56:02 PM

I was watching these shocking events live and remember thinking, wow they pretty much have the case wrapped up on TV in just a few hours. Expert after expert generals and spooks have made it all crystal clear. If it´s so obvious how was it even possible to pull it off so easily to begin with? It´s a major operation. Takes preparation and planning and time.
No kidding?

The FBI had intel on Al Queda intending to ram planes into buildings, they just didn't know how soon or where.  In the month before 911, they were furiously trying to figure this out.

So after planes get rammed into buildings, what exactly would you expect them to say?
galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:06:15 PM

No kidding?

The FBI had intel on Al Queda intending to ram planes into buildings, they just didn't know how soon or where.  In the month before 911, they were furiously trying to figure this out.

So after planes get rammed into buildings, what exactly would you expect them to say?

galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:08:59 PM

Has anybody else maybe 500 times before noticed how this Spendulus guy has very limited reading comprehension?

enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:16:05 PM

Its not new really, the poll says US government did it.  we probably saw the documentary video about what really happened.

Has anybody else maybe 500 times before noticed how this Spendulus guy has very limited reading comprehension?

He isn't promoting any signature so you might be expecting him as a hero to at least read everything. Smiley

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

Desperate FBI agents had been trying all year to get their superiors to do something about muslims taking flying lessons here and there. The system was blinking red in the summer of 2001, the CIA director said later. It´s a long list, people can look this all up. It´s recorded history.

Then these people waltz aboard FOUR planes take them over using freakin box cutters and pull this thing off pretty much flawlessly. And using two planes they totally demolished THREE OUT OF TWO massive skyscrapers. It was 300 tons vs. 1,250,000 tons. It´s one very big hollywood show.

galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:21:37 PM

Its not new really, the poll says US government did it.  we probably saw the documentary video about what really happened.

He isn't promoting any signature so you might be expecting him as a hero to at least read everything. Smiley

I expect this guy to at least try putting a finger on my arguments, that´s all. But if you start out as a moron on message boards you´ll remain a moron no matter how senior you get. I guess that´s his problem. Stupidity is incurable.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:39:19 PM

Its not new really, the poll says US government did it.  we probably saw the documentary video about what really happened.

I expect this guy to at least try putting a finger on my arguments, that´s all. But if you start out as a moron on message boards you´ll remain a moron no matter how senior you get. I guess that´s his problem. Stupidity is incurable.

I don't see that you have any arguments.  You have assertions that you throw out, that's about it.

Fuck off if you don't like my comments.  Or just ignore them and look stupid.  Makes no difference to me.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 03:48:00 PM

I don't see that you have any arguments.  You have assertions that you throw out, that's about it.

Fuck off if you don't like my comments.  Or just ignore them and look stupid.  Makes no difference to me.

Yeah. Relax, galdur. Spendy just has to be a school teacher.    Cheesy

galdur

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 04:15:59 PM

It´s understandable that the guy is sullen. Apologists for the official 9/11 fairy tales have been a vanishing species and seem to be very close to extinction at this point, as you can see on message boards, hahahah.

btcusury

Activity: 433
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:06:02 PM

Absolutely, it's truly remarkable, and it's why his posts now read "This user is currently ignored."

FACT: There were hundreds of thousands of unnecessary deaths by December 2020 due to the censorship of all effective treatments (most notably ivermectin) in order to obtain EUA for experimental GT spike protein injections despite spike bioweaponization patents going back about a decade, and the manufacturers have 100% legal immunity despite long criminal histories.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:16:09 PM

Yeah. Relax, galdur. Spendy just has to be a school teacher.    Cheesy

That's a good way to look at the matter.  There is no reason to get mad if your 911 Whackjob-Conspiracy-Arguments are refuted simply and categorically with high school math, physics and chemistry.  It simply is what it is.

Sure, it's a lot more boring than some grand theory that has the owner of the building in cahoots with the CIA and them buried with Al Queda and the four jets being carted off to an island, then dismantled and buried, with the passengers of the jets transported to Alpha Centauri where they were all eaten by hungry aliens.

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2016, 06:18:35 PM

How has us gov managed to get to109 votes? you guys need to take off your tinfoil hats and settle down. Do yous really think in this day and age your own government would fly a plane into the twin towers? Im going to vote aliens, much more likely.

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
January 13, 2016, 06:23:56 PM

How has us gov managed to get to109 votes? you guys need to take off your tinfoil hats and settle down. Do yous really think in this day and age your own government would fly a plane into the twin towers? Im going to vote aliens, much more likely.
There was an Army plane that accidentally flew into the Empire State Building, IIRC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: