Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:18:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 06:52:09 AM

I think Clinton is more dangerous than Trump in matter of starting World War III vs Russians. She seems a mad person to me.
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:57:31 AM

I think Clinton is more dangerous than Trump in matter of starting World War III vs Russians. She seems a mad person to me.
its not just about the risk of war, hillary is flat out losing it (mentally). she constantly puts out lies for the public to hear and she demonstrates no real reasons she should be elected president ('ms clinton, why should you be president?' 'im a woman' -cnn debate). benghazi, the whole email thing, etc. no matter how many 'womyn' or sjw's she might appeal to, she should never be allowed to be president. that being said, itll come down to sanders and trump, and unless sanders pulls some points together soon, i think it might be trump 2016.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
HarizDB

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:39:30 AM

The trust of Hillary Clinton is debatable - but the real question would be: Who is more trustable than Hillary Clinton? Donald Trump, Jet Bush or Bernie Sanders?
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:43:33 PM

Hillary Clinton to Heckler Mentioning Juanita Broaddrick: ‘You Are Very Rude,’ ‘I’m Not Ever Gonna Call on You’

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/01/03/hillary-clinton-to-heckler-mentioning-juanita-broaddrick-you-are-very-rude-im-not-ever-gonna-call-on-you/

Update: Hillary In New Hampshire Heckled By Rape Survivor For Self-Serving Hypocrisy on Women’s Safety and Clinton’s Sexual Assaults…

The questioner is a rape survivor.  She is also a former Democrat, now Republican, state representative who left the Democrat party specifically because of the hypocrisy within the Clinton-era as it pertains to sexual assault and women’s safety.

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2016/01/03/hillary-in-new-hampshire-heckled-by-rape-survivor-for-self-serving-hypocrisy-on-womens-safety-and-clintons-sexual-assaults/

zenitzz

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:30:02 PM

Embracing Bill to campaign for her will prove to be the defining blunder of hillarys campaign. Each are known for their scandals and corruption but together the whole is worst than the sum of it's parts. It also shows that hillary is nothing without Bill, she needs him so she can succeed, but without him she is a failure. Bringing Bill into the campaign signals desperation on hillary's part. She's weak and can't carry her own campaign and signals who will really be running the country should she be elected. Hillarys latest priority is her war on Alzheimer's disease, a noble cause but is it really the worst challenge our country faces? Is this what affects the majority Americans? Do we really want to give taxpayer money to the private sector such as pharma and research universities? Hillary is laying the ground work for her agenda not to the crisis facing America!
to64time

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 01:16:49 AM

NO she is not lol
gon

Activity: 460
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 02:47:25 PM

its not just about the risk of war, hillary is flat out losing it (mentally). she constantly puts out lies for the public to hear and she demonstrates no real reasons she should be elected president ('ms clinton, why should you be president?' 'im a woman' -cnn debate). benghazi, the whole email thing, etc. no matter how many 'womyn' or sjw's she might appeal to, she should never be allowed to be president. that being said, itll come down to sanders and trump, and unless sanders pulls some points together soon, i think it might be trump 2016.

Agree about Clinton. But as I see it it will be Clinton VS Trump with Clinton win... Then Americans will have their first woman president and rest of the world... bombs and troops.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 06:42:28 PM

The trust of Hillary Clinton is debatable - but the real question would be: Who is more trustable than Hillary Clinton? Donald Trump, Jet Bush or Bernie Sanders?

Any of those ladies?

zenitzz

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:52:29 PM

Bill Clinton has admitted to affair with Lewinsky and Jennifer Flowers they have settled other of his shameful behavior out of court.
cleverworld33

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:38:46 AM

Hillary Clinton is good lady but if she is in politic subject i dont trust anybody.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 12:46:11 AM

Hillary Clinton is good lady but if she is in politic subject i dont trust anybody.

Flashback: Hillary Clinton Threatened Bill’s Accusers in 1998

A 1998 interview confirms allegations by leading Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump that Hillary Clinton was involved in attacking women who accused her husband, then President Bill Clinton, of assault and other sexual improprieties.

In the interview, Hillary said those accusing and investigating her husband “would have a lot to answer for” and that their backgrounds would be investigated.

Clinton, the leading Democratic Party presidential candidate has come under fire from her GOP rival Trump for her role in enabling serial sexual abuse of women by her husband Bill. Trump has accused Hillary Clinton of ‘abusing’ women who claimed they were victims of her husband’s predatory behavior or were involved in consensual affairs.

[...]

It is commonly believed by Clinton victims that Hillary was behind the siccing of private investigators on the many women who accused her husband of rape, sexual assault or infidelity in the 1990s.

Hillary Clinton revealed her hidden hand when she menacingly issued a clear warning of intimidation to her husband’s accusers (and those who would pursue their charges) on the nationally broadcast Today Show in early 1998 in the days after the Monica Lewinsky scandal broke.

The Today Show interview with Matt Lauer on January 27, 1998 is famous for Hillary’s claim that a “vast right-wing conspiracy” was behind the allegations of an affair between her husband President Clinton and White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

“This is—the great story here for anybody willing to find it and write about it and explain it is this vast right-wing conspiracy that has been conspiring against my husband since the day he announced for president. A few journalists have kind of caught on to it and explained it. But it has not yet been fully revealed to the American public. And actually, you know, in a bizarre sort of way, this may do it.”

Later in the interview, Hillary bluntly issued her threat:

“I think we’re going to find some other things. And I think that when all of this is put into context, and we really look at the people involved here, look at their motivations and look at their backgrounds, look at their past behavior, some folks are going to have a lot to answer for.”

Less than two weeks later, on February 8, former high level Clinton White House operative George Stephanopoulos said on the ABC News Sunday morning talk show This Week that the Clinton administration was threatening to go scorched earth on Clinton’s accusers and investigators by employing the ‘Ellen Rometsch strategy’ should they not back down.

The ‘Ellen Rometsch strategy’ involved blackmailing into silence Clinton accusers, investigators and political opponents by threatening to expose their backgrounds if they did not back off.

Sam Donaldson: “We know what the White House tactics are. I mean they have been almost open about it. Attack the press, and perhaps with good reason, attack the independent counsel, perhaps for some good reason, and stonewall on the central issue, which is the President of the United States. If he has nothing to hide, why is he hiding?”

George Stephanopoulos: “I agree with that. There’s a different, long-term strategy, which I think would be far more
    explosive. White House allies are already starting to whisper about what I’ll call the Ellen Rometsch strategy.”

During and after the Lewinsky investigation that led to Bill Clinton’s impeachment for perjury and obstruction of justice, numerous women accusers were publicly or privately persecuted while several high-ranking Republican congressmen were exposed as adulterers for supporting Clinton’s impeachment–leading to the tumultuous resignation of Speaker-Designate Bob Livingston who was set to replace Newt Gingrich who resigned before his own adultery was exposed.

The intimidation campaign threatened by Hillary Clinton worked.

An intimidated GOP-led Senate held a pro-forma impeachment trial with a pre-arranged verdict of ‘not guilty’ so that senators would not be subjected to retribution via the Ellen Rometsch strategy as the House was, according to House impeachment investigator David Schippers.

Bill and Hillary Clinton went on to become multi-millionaires and global political superstars while the press discarded their research files on Bill’s sordid past as irrelevant.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/01/flashback-hillary-clinton-threatened-bills-accusers-in-1998/

-----------------------------------------------
She is not a good laid-y...

zenitzz

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 02:21:37 AM

Hillary Clinton is good lady
really? IMO, Most disgusting woman. As is Obama. They are both liars and guilty of treason to the United States
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 05:58:01 PM

Hillary Clinton is good lady
really? IMO, Most disgusting woman. As is Obama. They are both liars and guilty of treason to the United States

Remember how bad and evil nixon's watergate was supposed to be, compared to 0bama and harpy clinton's multiple scandals with dead people, weaponizing the IRS, lying "if you like your plan, you can keep your plan", etc, etc...?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:26:47 PM

State Department gave ‘inaccurate’ answer on Clinton email use, review says

Two years before the public learned of Hillary Clinton’s private server, the State Department gave an “inaccurate and incomplete” response about her email use when it told an outside group that it had no documents about Clinton’s email accounts beyond her government address, according to a report from the State Department’s inspector general to be released Thursday.

The State Department made its statement in response to a 2012 records request from the independent watchdog group Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW). The response came even though Clinton’s chief of staff, who knew about the secretary’s private account, was aware of the inquiry, the report says. In addition, the IG review found that agency staffers had not searched Clinton’s office for emails.

The incident was one of four cases that the report highlights as examples of flawed responses to public-records requests made while Clinton was in office. The report found it was part of a long-standing problem stretching back through previous administrations.

Clinton’s exclusive use of a private email system, which became public in March 2015, led to an FBI investigation into whether her unusual arrangement had compromised national secrets.

After a firestorm of controversy, Clinton’s email practice has become more muted as a campaign issue in recent months as she has maintained her status as the Democratic presidential front-runner.

Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton responded to reporters in Las Vegas on Tuesday over the controversy surrounding her personal e-mail server. Clinton reiterated that she did not send or receive any classified material from her personal account. (AP)

But the new report demonstrates the potential peril Clinton still faces over the issue. In addition to the FBI probe, the State Department inspector general, Steve Linick, indicated that his work is not done.

His office is preparing an additional report that could touch even more directly on Clinton’s conduct — examining the use of personal email and its effect on the department’s compliance with its duty to preserve records.

Pointing to the report’s broad conclusions about weak records management, State Department officials concurred with the inspector general’s findings and recommendations to boost staff, training, procedures and oversight.

“The Department is committed to transparency, and the issues addressed in this report have the full attention of Secretary Kerry and the Department’s senior staff,” said spokesman John Kirby, referring to Clinton’s successor, John F. Kerry. “We know we must continue to improve our FOIA responsiveness and are taking additional steps to do so.”

Brian Fallon, a spokesman for the Clinton campaign, said, “The Department had a preexisting process in place to handle the tens of thousands of requests it received annually, and that established process was followed by the Secretary and her staff throughout her tenure.”

The report said that some seeking records from the secretary’s office have had to wait more than 500 days to get replies. The secretary’s office lacked any written procedures for handling records requests and had no senior official in charge of overseeing the work, the report says.

Of 417 records requests made from the era of Madeleine K. Albright to the present, 243 are still open and pending.

The inquiry found that the secretary’s office almost never searched its own email in ­public-records requests before 2011. From 2011 to 2015, the secretary’s office inconsistently searched office emails as it saw fit.

The 2012 request by CREW was sparked by the discovery that Lisa Jackson, then-administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency, had been using an alias email at work with the name “Richard Windsor,” largely for personal communication.

CREW filed a public-records request with the State Department that month for “records sufficient to show the number of email accounts of or associated with Secretary Hillary Rodham Clinton.”

Staff soon after alerted Clinton’s chief of staff, Cheryl Mills, to CREW’s request. The inspector general found that Mills tasked a member of her staff to follow up on the request. In May 2013 — four months after Clinton left office — the State Department told CREW that “no records responsive to your request were located.”

The IG report cited no evidence that Mills intervened in the CREW inquiry or approved the final response — only that she knew about the request and wanted a close aide to keep track of it.

A lawyer for Mills did not respond to a request for comment.

Melanie Sloan, the executive director of CREW at the time, said Wednesday that the findings showed the agency should have known its response was wrong.

“Cheryl Mills should have corrected the record,” Sloan said. “She knew this wasn’t a complete and full answer.”

Fallon, noting that the report found no sign that Mills reviewed the CREW records response, said Mills “did absolutely nothing wrong.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/report-clinton-led-state-department-gave-inaccurate-answer-on-email-use/2016/01/06/da01edf8-b4a1-11e5-a842-0feb51d1d124_story.html

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 02:28:25 PM

Bill Clinton rape accuser: Hillary 'tried to silence' me

A woman who publicly accused former President Bill Clinton of raping her in 1978 is resurrecting her claims on social media.

“I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me,” Juanita Broaddrick tweeted Wednesday.

“Hillary tried to silence me,” she wrote of Bill Clinton’s wife and the current Democratic presidential front-runner.  “I am now 73…it never goes away.”

I was 35 years old when Bill Clinton, Ark. Attorney General raped me and Hillary tried to silence me. I am now 73....it never goes away.
    — Juanita Broaddrick (@atensnut) January 6, 2016

The Hill reached a woman by phone in Van Buren, Ark., on Wednesday who identified herself as Broaddrick. She said the Twitter account is hers.

Broaddrick said she set the account up in 2009 but hasn’t used it much since because she’s unfamiliar with Twitter.

The former nursing home administrator alleged in 1999 that Bill Clinton raped her in Little Rock, Ark., during his 1978 gubernatorial campaign.

In a brief interview, Broaddrick, who said she retired after selling her nursing home business in 2008, said she’s decided to play a more visible role heading into 2016.

“I’ve been quiet for too long, and now with the possibility of [Hillary Clinton] being the Democratic nominee and possibly president, I feel the need to get involved,” she said.

Broaddrick said that she doesn’t describe herself as Republican or Democrat, but is supporting Donald Trump for president.

“He says the things I like to hear,” Broaddrick said.

She lauded Trump for broaching the issue of Bill Clinton’s past marital infidelities and allegations of sexual assault.

“I’m glad someone did. Everyone has been hanging back and most of the mainstream media won’t approach it but it’s something that should be talked about.”

David E. Kendall, the Clinton’s then-personal attorney, strongly denied Broaddrick's charges when they first emerged during Bill Clinton’s presidency.

“Any allegation that the president assaulted Ms. Broaddrick more than 20 years ago is absolutely false,” he said in a statement released by the White House in February 1999, according to The Washington Post.

“Beyond that we are not going to comment,” the attorney added then.

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264988-bill-clinton-rape-accuser-hillary-tried-to-silence-me

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 04:42:34 PM

Law Enforcement Officials, Medical Professionals: There’s Something Seriously Wrong With Hillary Clinton’s Health

Democrat frontrunner Hillary Clinton’s disappearance from the debate stage last month left people speculating that the former First Lady took a long bathroom break, but now a law-enforcement source with inside connections is alleging that Clinton was missing from the stage due to health issues stemming from a previous brain injury.

These long-lasting symptoms stemming from a concussion and blood clot, according to a neurologist, suggest Clinton is suffering from post-concussion syndrome, which can severely impact her cognitive abilities.

All that said, however, Clinton’s campaign maintained to Breitbart News that she is in good health and can serve as President of the United States.

“Strong source just told me something I suspected. Hillary’s debate ‘bathroom break’ wasn’t that, but flare up of problems from brain injury,” wrote John Cardillo on Twitter.

Cardillo, who previously worked as an officer who provided VIP security details for the New York Police Department (NYPD), told Breitbart News that he knows of two additional sources who have commented about Clinton’s health problems, which have even impacted her ability to walk to her car after delivering a speech.

“I got this from both a [federal agent] … and I also got it from a New York [NYPD] guy who worked security at a Hillary event in New York City,” Cardillo told Breitbart News, adding:

These are two people that aren’t just personal friends. I worked with one and then post law-enforcement worked with another on some related things. So, these aren’t anonymous people. These are good friends. Both of them told me the same thing, that after her speeches, whether she did a talk or a policy speech, she had to sit behind – she would come off the podium backstage – and have to sit and rest before making it back to the car because she was so fatigued, dizzy and disoriented.

Cardillo said these two security officials don’t know each other and do not live in the same state, but “their stories were almost identical.”

One of the men told him that Clinton was “very pale, kind of disoriented. He said she looked like she was about to faint. She was very pale, almost sweaty.”

Cardillo said one of the incidents occurred while she was Secretary of State. The event worked by the NYPD official was roughly a year ago.

Veteran Republican strategist Roger Stone, who previously worked with GOP frontrunner Donald Trump, told Breitbart News that he has also heard about Clinton’s long-term health problems.

“A number of New York Democrats, very prominent, well-known, wealthy New York Democrats, told me last year that Hillary had very significant health issues and that they were surprised that she was running in view of her health problems and her lack of stamina,” Stone told Breitbart News. “So far, she’s run a very controlled campaign,”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/01/06/law-enforcement-officials-medical-professionals-theres-something-seriously-wrong-hillary-clintons-health/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 07, 2016, 07:01:47 PM

Author: More Clinton Sexual Assault Victims Are About To Come Forward

http://www.hannity.com/articles/hanpr-election-493995/bombshell-claim-more-clinton-sexual-assault-14252536/#ixzz3wZfQ8IB5

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 06:55:39 AM

When will the following list of Clinton's victim accusers grace the cover of the Magazine just like the victims of the other predator named Bill C. did?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 03:14:24 PM

Hillary Will Be Indicted, Says Former U.S. Attorney

Orange is the new black...

A former U.S. Attorney predicts a Watergate-style showdown in the Department of Justice if Attorney General Loretta Lynch overrules a potential FBI recommendation to indict Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton.

“The [FBI] has so much information about criminal conduct by her and her staff that there is no way that they walk away from this,” Joseph diGenova, formerly the District of Columbia’s U.S. Attorney, told Laura Ingraham in a Tuesday radio interview. “They are going to make a recommendation that people be charged and then Loretta Lynch is going to have the decision of a lifetime.

“I believe that the evidence that the FBI is compiling will be so compelling that, unless [Lynch] agrees to the charges, there will be a massive revolt inside the FBI, which she will not be able to survive as an attorney general. It will be like Watergate. It will be unbelievable.”

http://dailycaller.com/2016/01/07/hillary-clinton-will-be-indicted-says-former-us-attorney/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
January 08, 2016, 04:52:24 PM

Whoa: Hillary e-mail instructs aide to transmit classified data without markings

Has the State Department released a smoking gun in the Hillary Clinton e-mail scandal? In a thread from June 2011, Hillary exchanges e-mails with Jake Sullivan, then her deputy chief of staff and now her campaign foreign-policy adviser, in which she impatiently waits for a set of talking points. When Sullivan tells her that the source is having trouble with the secure fax, Hillary then orders Sullivan to have the data stripped of its markings and sent through a non-secure channel.

That should be game, set, and match, yes?

“If they can’t, turn into nonpaper w no identifying heading and send nonsecure.” That’s an order to violate the laws handling classified material. There is no other way to read that demand. Regardless of whether or not Sullivan complied, this demolishes Hillary’s claim to be ignorant of marking issues, as well as strongly suggests that the other thousand-plus instances where this did occur likely came under her direction.

Fox News also noticed the e-mail this morning, although they don’t yet have a copy of it linked:

However, one email thread from June 2011 appears to include Clinton telling her top adviser Jake Sullivan to send secure information through insecure means.

In response to Clinton’s request for a set of since-redacted talking points, Sullivan writes, “They say they’ve had issues sending secure fax. They’re working on it.” Clinton responds “If they can’t, turn into nonpaper [with] no identifying heading and send nonsecure.”

Ironically, an email thread from four months earlier shows Clinton saying she was “surprised” that a diplomatic oficer named John Godfrey used a personal email account to send a memo on Libya policy after the fall of Muammar Qaddafi.

It’s probably time to review the relevant criminal statutes again in this case, such as 18 USC 793:

d) Whoever, lawfully having possession of, access to, control over, or being entrusted with any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it on demand to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

(e) Whoever having unauthorized possession of, access to, or control over any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, or note relating to the national defense, or information relating to the national defense which information the possessor has reason to believe could be used to the injury of the United States or to the advantage of any foreign nation, willfully communicates, delivers, transmits or causes to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted, or attempts to communicate, deliver, transmit or cause to be communicated, delivered, or transmitted the same to any person not entitled to receive it, or willfully retains the same and fails to deliver it to the officer or employee of the United States entitled to receive it; or

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense,
    (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or
    (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—

Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Did those talking points get illegally transmitted on Hillary’s order? If so, then Sullivan may find himself in legal trouble, too. Paragraph (g) makes it clear that “each of the parties to such conspiracy shall be subject to the punishment provided for the offense which is the object of such conspiracy.”

This explains why more than a thousand pieces of classified information have found their way into Hillary’s unauthorized and unsecured e-mail system — and why the markings have been stripped from them. Hillary herself apparently ordered the Code Red, so to speak.

http://hotair.com/archives/2016/01/08/whoa-hillary-e-mail-instructs-aide-to-transmit-classified-e-mail-without-markings/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: