Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:09:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234698 times)
Teka

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 12:51:24 PM

Are we talking about American politicians ? Who can be Trustworthy from American politicans ,come on !

There are some. Rand Paul seems to be honest to me. Ted Cruz is not that bad either. Although I don't agree with all of Donald Trump's views, I have to admit that he doesn't look/sound like a liar. Now let's talk about the dishonest politicians... well, there are tons and tons of them. But Hillary would definitely rank right on the top.

Realistically they all lie in some way, its about choosing the lesser evil. However, Hillary is definitely the worst lier of the all and its quite sickening how she can get away with all of her email issues.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 01:02:52 PM

Realistically they all lie in some way, its about choosing the lesser evil. However, Hillary is definitely the worst lier of the all and its quite sickening how she can get away with all of her email issues.

The mainstream American media is trying really hard to protect Hillary Clinton, and at the same time attacking her main rival (Donald Trump) with all their might. Doesn't surprise me much, since many of these propaganda mouthpieces are owned by the Saudi sheikhs such as Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud. 
bitsmichel

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 02:34:52 PM

The mainstream American media is trying really hard to protect Hillary Clinton, and at the same time attacking her main rival (Donald Trump) with all their might. Doesn't surprise me much, since many of these propaganda mouthpieces are owned by the Saudi sheikhs such as Al-Waleed Bin Talal bin Abdulaziz al Saud.  
Fox news is paid by the Saids so that does not surprise me one bit. I wonder which candidate will win in the end.

Americans think Democratic presidential front-runner Hillary Clinton is about as trustworthy as Donald Trump

Definitely not. How many times Trump has lied about the political issues? And how many times has Hillary lied? Remember the sniper incident at Sarajevo airport, where she had to run for cover immediately after landing? If you don't remember, then watch this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHVEDq6RVXc
Wait, are you suggesting that Trump was lying at some point? Because as far as I know he is harsh and not appeasing to everyone but trustworthy fellow.
The kind america needs now, after failure of Obama. Hillary doesn't want to make America great, she just want to be POTUS and fuck over people once again.

If Trump was any better, he'd talk about getting rid of income taxes and the IRS, and not replacing it with any direct tax on the people. Then he would do it.
Hillary does not have a plan for this either. This is worrisome

vero

Merit: 500

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:29:21 PM

Are we talking about American politicians ? Who can be Trustworthy from American politicans ,come on !

There are some. Rand Paul seems to be honest to me. Ted Cruz is not that bad either. Although I don't agree with all of Donald Trump's views, I have to admit that he doesn't look/sound like a liar. Now let's talk about the dishonest politicians... well, there are tons and tons of them. But Hillary would definitely rank right on the top.

This is a legitimate campaign issue because she's running for the most important office in the country. At the very least it makes her look incredibly naive. Does she know what hackers do?
Did she think her emails were protected because she had a private server?
Too many questions and no good answers.
Another questionable issue is the number of emails she deleted. I know you don't keep everything, but so many?
She's not stupid, she's not naive. Even if she had been, years of marriage to a smart politician like Billy would have educated her. She has a crooked bent, always has had since the days she first worked for a Watergate committee and was fired even then for doing something illegal.
She's not to be trusted with our future.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 03:46:33 PM

Fox news is paid by the Saids so that does not surprise me one bit. I wonder which candidate will win in the end.

It is not just the Fox News. In 99% of the cases, the investments made by the Arab royals are anonymous or through proxy. It will be next to impossible to find out which are the American corporations fully controlled by them, and which are the ones under their partial control. However, I have no doubt that they own a significant chunk of the mainstream media companies in the Americas and the Western Europe.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 20, 2015, 05:10:13 PM

Trump: Hillary Is a Liar — ‘She Lies Like Crazy About Everything’

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” while responding to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton saying in the debate last night that he is “becoming ISIS’s best recruiter,” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump declared that to be “just another Hillary lie.”

Trump said, “Nobody has been able to back that up. It’s nonsense. Just another Hillary lie. She lies like crazy about everything. Whether it’s trips where she was being gunned down in a helicopter or an airplane, she’s a liar and everybody knows that. But she just made this up in thin air.”

He continued, “I think my words represent toughness and strength. Hillary’s not strength. Hillary’s weak, frankly, she’s got no stamina, she’s got nothing….she couldn’t even get back on the stage. Nobody even knows what happened to her. It’s like she went home and went to sleep….She couldn’t get back on the stage last night I’ll tell you why. Because we need a president with great strength and stamina and Hillary doesn’t have that. We can not have another bad president like we have right now. We need a president with tremendous intelligence, smarts, cunning, strength, and stamina.”

He added, “She may have traveled a lot but she didn’t do the job because the entire world blew up around her. So she wasted a lot of time and energy and money and frankly she wasted a lot of lives because her policies were disaster for the world. The Middle East has blown up around her. Her decisions were horrible. and hundreds of thousands of people have been killed because of her faulty decisions.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/20/trump-hillary-is-a-liar-she-lies-like-crazy-about-everything/

vero

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 02:51:54 AM

Trump: Hillary Is a Liar — ‘She Lies Like Crazy About Everything’

Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press,” while responding to Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton saying in the debate last night that he is “becoming ISIS’s best recruiter,” Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump declared that to be “just another Hillary lie.”

Trump said, “Nobody has been able to back that up. It’s nonsense. Just another Hillary lie. She lies like crazy about everything. Whether it’s trips where she was being gunned down in a helicopter or an airplane, she’s a liar and everybody knows that. But she just made this up in thin air.”

He continued, “I think my words represent toughness and strength. Hillary’s not strength. Hillary’s weak, frankly, she’s got no stamina, she’s got nothing….she couldn’t even get back on the stage. Nobody even knows what happened to her. It’s like she went home and went to sleep….She couldn’t get back on the stage last night I’ll tell you why. Because we need a president with great strength and stamina and Hillary doesn’t have that. We can not have another bad president like we have right now. We need a president with tremendous intelligence, smarts, cunning, strength, and stamina.”

He added, “She may have traveled a lot but she didn’t do the job because the entire world blew up around her. So she wasted a lot of time and energy and money and frankly she wasted a lot of lives because her policies were disaster for the world. The Middle East has blown up around her. Her decisions were horrible. and hundreds of thousands of people have been killed because of her faulty decisions.”

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/12/20/trump-hillary-is-a-liar-she-lies-like-crazy-about-everything/

Trump is ISIS's best recruiter? OMG. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black. Obama is ISIS's best recruiter who has done NOTHING to stop the influx of recruits coming back into America who have gone to Syria to train.

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 08:47:54 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CWr5ETjXAAA27hP.mp4

Cheesy
hdbuck
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:26:55 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:35:39 PM

"A mouth is a terrible thing to waste..."

bryant.coleman
Legendary

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:36:57 PM

^^^^^^Hillary couldn't do the job because she was a lesbian and she was chasing after Huma Abedin when Monica Lewinsky was giving blowjobs to Bill Clinton. The Americans already had their first bisexual president in the form of Barack Hussain Osama. Will they have their first lesbian president in the form of Harpy Clinton?

KingW

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

No she is not. She if as fake as can be
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 05:26:59 AM

^^^^^^Hillary couldn't do the job because she was a lesbian and she was chasing after Huma Abedin when Monica Lewinsky was giving blowjobs to Bill Clinton. The Americans already had their first bisexual president in the form of Barack Hussain Osama. Will they have their first lesbian president in the form of Harpy Clinton?

Harpy Clinton.. Hey! Catchy!
 Wink

xht

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

hey you, yeah you, fuck you!!!

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 08:10:46 PM

Before the campaign begin, Bill, Hillary & the Donald were seen with one another laughing it up and the American people are being hoodwinked and duped...

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:02:19 AM

Before the campaign begin, Bill, Hillary & the Donald were seen with one another laughing it up and the American people are being hoodwinked and duped...

Vote for sanders then.

greBit

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 07:21:23 AM

This is called politics. During day time they will be abusing each other and talking against each other but during night they will hangout and will be having drinks together . What we see is just something which they want us to see.
zenitzz

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 10:57:59 AM

Wink

My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton and I’m running for President because My name is Clinton and I’m entitled to it.
I would be the first woman elected as President and therefore I’ll be in the history books.
Bill was President and it would make us the first husband/wife to be elected President and insure our legacy.
stevegreer
Legendary

Activity: 1148

Official Zeitcoin community ambassador

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 12:55:10 PM

Wink

My name is Hillary Rodham Clinton and I’m running for President because My name is Clinton and I’m entitled to it.
I would be the first woman elected as President and therefore I’ll be in the history books.
Bill was President and it would make us the first husband/wife to be elected President and insure our legacy.

Spot on. I said something similar in another thread. I believe the only reason she didn't divorce Bill a long time ago is because she wanted to use his name to her advantage. Watch some videos on YouTube of the two of them together and you can see the disgust and disrespect she harbors for him.

And it does boil down to the DNC wanting to have the first woman POTUS to go along with their first black POTUS. Great plan. Let's not worry about finding the best qualified. No, let's take an affirmative action approach instead. 

Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:35:11 PM

Better her than Trump for the American people. I don't live there so we will see what will happen in 2016.
Who will be the president of the United State.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
December 24, 2015, 12:04:05 AM

Hillary Clinton Vs. the GOP: Can You Tell the Difference?

Hillary in tonight’s dem debate vs. the GOP’s last debate… only, there doesn’t really seem to be much debate…

So, do you prefer red bombs or blue ones?

Watch the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f1eVos0pDYY.

Smiley

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: