Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 06:21:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 08:54:54 PM

People actually fall for this shit? Actually contact the scammers? It staggers belief. But of course there´s no shortage of idiots. In general I think the population is getting dumber by the year. And it´s probably accelerating.

http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame23.htm

Some of that shit is hilarious.  I've responded and lead them on for a few weeks, but nothing like some of these people.  these guys are running these assholes all over Africa.

seriously fucking hysterical shit.

Try not to watch this doing heavy lifting or while driving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzzLFxEaJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZvHshKoL0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
X-Cotton

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2015, 09:28:09 PM

Here's a universal truth:

Question: Is <insert politician name here> trustworthy?

Answer: NO
Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 02:31:35 PM

People actually fall for this shit? Actually contact the scammers? It staggers belief. But of course there´s no shortage of idiots. In general I think the population is getting dumber by the year. And it´s probably accelerating.

http://www.419eater.com/html/hall_of_shame23.htm

Some of that shit is hilarious.  I've responded and lead them on for a few weeks, but nothing like some of these people.  these guys are running these assholes all over Africa.

seriously fucking hysterical shit.

Try not to watch this doing heavy lifting or while driving...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EdzzLFxEaJU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPZvHshKoL0

That's simply beautiful.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 09:59:00 PM

Uh oh: Officials discover work-related e-mails between Hillary and David Petraeus that she never turned over

You may recall that she certified, on pain of perjury, that she had handed over copies of all of her work-related e-mails to the State Department. If you believe the AP, that statement is now known to be false.

Note that there are not one but two lies exposed here, the claim that she turned everything over and the claim that she didn’t start using her private server until March 2009. I can’t believe I’m saying this but I think she really might be done as a viable candidate.

The Obama administration has discovered a chain of emails that Hillary Rodham Clinton failed to turn over when she provided what she said was the full record of work-related correspondence as secretary of state, officials said Friday, adding to the growing questions related to the Democratic presidential front-runner’s unusual usage of a private email account and server while in government…

The State Department’s record of Clinton emails begins on March 18, 2009 — almost two months after she entered office. Before then, Clinton has said she used an old AT&T Blackberry email account, the contents of which she no longer can access.

The Petraeus emails, first discovered by the Defense Department and then passed to the State Department’s inspector general, challenge that claim. They start on Jan. 10, 2009, with Clinton using the older email account. But by Jan. 28 — a week after her swearing in — she switched to using the private email address on a homebrew server that she would rely on for the rest of her tenure. There are less than 10 emails back and forth in total, officials said, and the chain ends on Feb. 1.

The e-mails supposedly touch on personnel, not on highly classified material, but that doesn’t explain why she didn’t produce them. It goes without saying that she won’t be prosecuted for perjuring herself (“those first e-mails with Petraeus simply slipped my mind, I swear!”) but I don’t think you need a prosecution anymore to convince Democrats that the stink of corruption all around her is too much of a headache to tolerate in a nominee, especially with Biden gearing up now. How do these numbers from yesterday’s Quinnipiac poll grab you?

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/09/25/uh-oh-officials-discover-work-related-e-mails-between-hillary-and-david-petraeus-that-she-never-turned-over/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 25, 2015, 10:00:40 PM

Yes, I think she is trustworthy.

She is lucky to have you

Smiley

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 04:15:24 PM

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:40:46 PM

SHE LIED! State Dept. Finds Discarded Benghazi Emails on HIllary's Home Server

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZ-FSDueBMs

The State Department found emails related to Benghazi and Libya that had not been previously turned over by State from the private server used exclusively by former secretary Hillary Clinton during her four-year tenure.

The emails were found after State digitized the printed copies of emails Clinton provided and performed a new search.

Separately, it was reported Friday that previously undisclosed emails between then-Gen. David Petraeus and Clinton from around January 2009 were recently found by the Pentagon and turned over to State. Several of the emails were sent by and received from the private clintonemail.com domain that Clinton has said she did not use for State-related business before March 2009.

CBS News and AP reported:

“The State Department’s record of Clinton emails begins on March 18, 2009 — almost two months after she entered office. Before then, Clinton has said she used an old AT&T Blackberry email account, the contents of which she no longer can access.

“The Petraeus emails, first discovered by the Defense Department and then passed to the State Department’s inspector general, challenge that claim. They start on Jan. 10, 2009, with Clinton using the older email account. But by Jan. 28 — a week after her swearing in — she switched to using the private email address on a server based out of her home in Chappaqua, New York, that she would rely on for the rest of her tenure. There are less than 10 emails back and forth in total, officials said, and the chain ends on Feb. 1.”

In August Hillary signed an official document saying she had handed over all work related emails.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/09/she-lied-state-dept-finds-discarded-benghazi-emails-on-hillarys-home-server/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:46:09 PM

Bill Clinton Blames G.O.P. and Press for Wife’s Email Woes

Former President Bill Clinton blamed Republicans who hope to undercut his wife’s presidential chances and a voracious political news media uninterested in substance for the furor surrounding Hillary Rodham Clinton’s use of a private email account and server while she was secretary of state.

“I have never seen so much expended on so little,” Mr. Clinton said in a taped interview with CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that will be shown on Sunday. The network released excerpts on Saturday afternoon.

“She said she was sorry that her personal email caused all this confusion. And she’d like to give the election back to the American people,” Mr. Clinton said. “I think it will be all right. But it’s obvious what happened.”

Mr. Clinton likened the current inquiries into Mrs. Clinton’s emails to scandals as far back as the Whitewater land deal that plagued his 1992 campaign and the early years of his administration.

“This is just something that has been a regular feature of all of our presidential campaigns, except in 2008 for unique reasons,” Mr. Clinton said, without elaborating on why he believed President Obama did not face similar Republican-led efforts to derail his candidacy.

“It always happens,” he added. “We’re seeing history repeat itself.”

“The other party doesn’t want to run against her. And if they do, they’d like her as mangled up as possible,” Mr. Clinton said. “And they know that if they leak things and say things, that that is catnip to the people who get bored talking about what’s your position on student loan relief or dealing with the shortage of mental health care, or what to do with the epidemic of prescription drugs and heroin out in America.”

Mr. Clinton also faulted the political press corps, which he said was determined to see a competitive contest. At the beginning of the year, he noted, Mrs. Clinton “was the most admired person in public life.”

“What happened?” he added. “The presidential campaign happened. And the nature of the coverage shifted from issue-based to political.”

“You can’t complain,” he added. “This is not – this is a contact sport. They’re not giving the job away. And people who want a race wanted her to drop some, and the people in the other party desperately wanted it because she’s already put out more positions on more issues and said how she would pay for it than, I think, than all the others combined, based on the two – the Republicans, based on the two debates I saw.”

Mr. Clinton, who has kept a relatively low profile in his wife’s presidential campaign, taped the interview on Thursday in New York in advance of the United Nations General Assembly and the annual Clinton Global Initiative conference.

On Friday, newly discovered emails raised new questions about whether Mrs. Clinton had accurately described when she began using the personal account that she relied on for the rest of her time in the State Department. (On Sunday, in an interview with NBC News’s “Meet the Press,” Mrs. Clinton will most likely face more questions on the matter.)

Despite how the email issue has overshadowed her presidential campaign, Mrs. Clinton, who stressed that she broke no rules or laws, occasionally made light of the controversy. Mr. Clinton had been among those who initially believed Mrs. Clinton did not need to apologize for using private email, a practice that had been allowed at the time and which he said her political rivals were trying to scandalize.

But Mrs. Clinton has since apologized, and she has repeatedly said that she would be as transparent as possible in releasing her emails to the State Department.

Mrs. Clinton’s more contrite approach comes as her favorability and trustworthiness ratings in some polls have fallen in recent months and as Senator Bernie Sanders, her leading opponent for the Democratic nomination, has surged ahead in some polls in Iowa and New Hampshire.

Mr. Clinton pushed back when Mr. Zakaria asked if the questions about Mrs. Clinton’s emails were a “Republican plot.”

“No, I’m not going there, because that’s what the – it’s not a – a plot makes it sound like it’s a secret,” he said. ”I think that – that there are lots of people who wanted there to be a race for different reasons. And they thought the only way they could make it a race was a full-scale frontal assault on her. And so this email thing became the biggest story in the world.”

http://www.nytimes.com/politics/first-draft/2015/09/26/bill-clinton-blames-g-o-p-news-media-for-wifes-email-woes/

--------------------------------------------------------
Why can't he blame the 0bama's admin.? They have the power to turn the drip drip tap off...

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 10:53:29 PM

Didn´t The New York Times first break that email story? And isn´t that one big boiler room for the Clintons?

Maybe the play was supposed to be about making some kind of underdog out of her. You know, sympathy and all that. Only she´s too much of a lowlife to even fit that bill so it quickly backfired.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:07:18 PM

Didn´t The New York Times first break that email story? And isn´t that one big boiler room for the Clintons?

Maybe the play was supposed to be about making some kind of underdog out of her. You know, sympathy and all that. Only she´s too much of a lowlife to even fit that bill so it quickly backfired.

She is simply not a good candidate. She is a menace to 0bama. The clintons and the 0bamas hate each other. I've read 0bama wants biden to run and have a black VP. He wants biden to do 4 years. That's it. Then the black VP will be seen as 0bama 2.0.

Almost the same trick putin pulled with dmitry medvedev...

But then Trump happened... Bernie happened.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:39:59 PM

BOMBSHELL: ‘WASHINGTON POST’ CONFIRMS HILLARY CLINTON STARTED THE BIRTHER MOVEMENT

New analysis from the Washington Post removes any doubt that the anti-Obama Birther movement was started in 2007 and 2008 by Hillary Clinton, her campaign, and her Democrat supporters.

As Breitbart News reported earlier this month, other left-wing media outlets, like Politico and the Guardian, had  already traced the Birther movement back to Democrats and Ms. Clinton. Using his wayback machine on Wednesday, the Post’s David Weigel took an in-depth look at the origins of the false rumors that President Obama is a practicing Muslim who was not born in a America. Weigel’s reporting contains the final pieces of a very disturbing puzzle.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.

What the left-wing Weigel left out of his reporting was even more astounding, including a documented confrontation between Clinton and Obama over the Birther issue, and video of Hillary herself stoking doubt about Obama’s Christian faith.

Because the Washington Post’s primary job  is to protect Democrats, Weigel’s headline and conclusion are an objective lie. Despite the fact that what he uncovered (and chose to not cover) points directly to Ms. Clinton and her campaign, Weigel concludes she had nothing to do with the Birther movement.

Naturally, Weigel’s own facts support the exact opposite conclusion.

His research, however, is all that matters.

Defcon 4: Mark Penn’s March 2007 Strategy Memo

Everything began in March of 2007 when Hillary’s chief strategist Mark Penn wrote a now-infamous campaign memo laying out his overall plan to win the election.

Weigel sums up the Birther elements of Penn’s memo as a nothingburger; indeed, according to Weigel, the memo actually proves that the Clinton campaign wanted nothing to do with Birtherism: “But Penn wrote that as a warning, not a strategy,” Weigel writes.

While most of Weigel’s lies in his defense of Clinton are of omission and deflection, the wrist-flicking of Penn’s memo is pure audacity.

Because this is important, I’m not asking anyone to believe my interpretation of the memo. You can read the memo for yourself here. Below are two mainstream media sources. [emphasis added] As you’ll see, the idea that the memo was a warning against “othering” Obama is preposterous:

The Atlantic:

[Penn] wrote, “I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and in his values.” Penn proposed targeting Obama’s “lack of American roots.”

Bloomberg

The idea of going after Obama’s otherness dates back to the last presidential election—and to Democrats. … Hillary Clinton’s chief strategist, Mark Penn, recognized this potential vulnerability in Obama and sought to exploit it. … Penn wrote: … “[H]is roots to basic American values and culture are at best limited. I cannot imagine America electing a president during a time of war who is not at his center fundamentally American in his thinking and his values.”

Penn also suggested how the campaign might take advantage of this. “Every speech should contain the line that you were born in the middle of America to the middle class in the middle of the last century,” he advised Clinton. “And talk about the basic bargain as about [sic] the deeply American values you grew up with, learned as a child, and that drive you today.” He went on: “Let’s explicitly own ‘American’ in our programs, the speeches and the values. He doesn’t … Let’s add flag symbols to the backgrounds [of campaign events].”

Bloomberg adds: “Penn was not a birther.”

His memo didn’t raise the issue of Obama’s citizenship. Furthermore, he was acutely aware of the political danger that a Democrat would court by going after Obama in this way, even subliminally: “We are never going to say anything about his background,” he wrote.

That is what the memo said. The truth, though, is that the attacks on Obama’s background would come the following year, and those attacks would not only come from Hillary’s supporters but directly from her own campaign and her own mouth during a nationally televised “60 Minutes” interview.

In March of 2007, the campaign could afford to attack Obama’s otherness “subliminally.”

By the following year, as the primary losses mounted, the gloves came completely off.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

---------------------------------
Now. Do you understand why the 0bamas and the clintons' are pure enemies?

The whole article is amazing.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:49:21 PM

[...]
Obama and Clinton were both at Reagan National Airport on their way to Iowa for a [2007] debate, and the candidates met on the tarmac for what became a brief but heated conversation. Then-Obama personal aide Reggie Love witnessed the event and describes it in his new memoir:

[Obama] very respectfully told her the apology was kind, but largely meaningless, given the emails it was rumored her camp had been sending out labeling him as a Muslim. Before he could finish his sentence, she exploded on Obama. In a matter of seconds, she went from composed to furious. It had not been Obama’s intention to upset her, but he wasn’t going to play the fool either.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/26/washington-post-confirms-hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

---------------------------------
Pure hatred.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 26, 2015, 11:55:35 PM

She is simply not a good candidate. She is a menace to 0bama. The clintons and the 0bamas hate each other. I've read 0bama wants biden to run and have a black VP. He wants biden to do 4 years. That's it. Then the black VP will be seen as 0bama 2.0.

Well, The Donald could do worse than pick this guy as VP if it gets that far.

Definitely presidential material. And funny guy, "they should have said something" hahahahahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdtL-hirRg

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 12:02:43 AM

Well, The Donald could do worse than pick this guy as VP if it gets that far.

Definitely presidential material. And funny guy, "they should have said something" hahahahahaha.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTdtL-hirRg

Carson: White House wanted me to apologize for 'offending' Obama

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2014/04/15/carson-wh-says-his-prayer-breakfast-speech-offended-obama-asked-for-apology/

J. J. Phillips

Activity: 518

Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2015, 12:16:24 PM

I've heard the same thing, except with Elizabeth Warren as his VP. Well, maybe that works. If Elizabeth Warren can be Native American, then I guess she can be African American as well. Fauxcahoantas Fauxbama.

If Israel is destroyed, I will devote the rest of my life to the extermination of the human species. Any species that goes down this road again less than 100 years after the holocaust needs to be fucking wiped out.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Affair_of_the_Gang_of_Barbarians
Ilan Halimi: tortured and murdered in France by barbarian Jew haters who'd be very comfortable here at bitcointalk.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 02:20:34 PM

I've heard the same thing, except with Elizabeth Warren as his VP. Well, maybe that works. If Elizabeth Warren can be Native American, then I guess she can be African American as well. Fauxcahoantas Fauxbama.

... Or Rachel Dolezal?

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 07:09:30 PM

"It’s totally ridiculous. It never crossed my mind."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=34&v=pcN1NdRMsgc

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 27, 2015, 08:26:24 PM

Is the IRS in Collusion with the Clinton Foundation?
Charles Ortel’s quest to expose Clinton Foundation fraud has a Lois Lerner connection

Does anyone remember Henry Markopolos? In case you don’t, he was the former securities industry executive who for nine years persistently, but unsuccessfully, tried to convince the U.S Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) that the respected securities investment firm headed by Bernie Madoff was engaged in massive long-term fraud.

Fast forward to 2009 when Madoff was sentenced to 150 years in prison for operating the largest private Ponzi scheme in history adding up to billions of dollars in client losses.

In 2010, Markopolos wrote about his dramatic whistle-blower experience in a book aptly titled,  “No One Would Listen: A True Financial Thriller.”

So why am I bringing up the heroic efforts of Harry Markopolos?

The answer is a whistle-blower in the mold of Markopolos has come to my attention and his name is Charles Ortel. Like Markopolos, Ortel has a background as a financial industry executive in addition to a successful track record of identifying economic trends and systemic problems within companies, most notably General Electric.

Throughout 2015, Ortel has carefully studied and documented a decade’s worth of domestic and global fraud, theft, corruption and violations of strict IRS rules being perpetrated by a prestigious multi-billion dollar charitable organization known as the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation.

Unlike Markopolos, who went to the SEC and was largely ignored because of incompetence, Ortel believes that the IRS is actively in collusion with the Clinton Foundation.

Collusion with the high-profile charity explains why the IRS is not thoroughly investigating Ortel’s carefully documented allegations of illegal activity on a scale so grand that a major audit would certainly be triggered if the name of the foundation was not “Clinton.”

Only collusion explains why, for over a decade, the IRS has allowed the Clinton Foundation, and all its umbrella organizations with different names to operate outside the strict rules and regulations under which all tax-exempt charities must operate or risk losing their tax-exempt status.

Ortel calculates that 2004 was the year when the foundation began engaging in massive fraud. Now guess who was director of the IRS’s Exempt Organizations Rulings & Agreements Division at that time? And guess who in December of 2005 was promoted to director of the entire IRS Exempt Organizations Division? Does the name Lois Lerner ring a bell?

The now disgraced Ms. Lerner resigned and retired from the IRS in September of 2013. In May of 2014 she refused to testify before a congressional committee. She then invoked the 5th Amendment,  and was found in contempt of Congress. Lerner became the name most associated with what is still an ongoing IRS investigation as to why and how her department consistently denied tax-exempt status to conservative groups.

Ortel told RedState that he believes Lerner, a known partisan Democrat, “looked the other way at the IRS, thus allowing the Clinton Foundation’s cancer to spread.”

But even with Lerner long gone, Ortel says “Clinton acolytes are spread throughout the IRS.” Certainly those allegations help answer the question I posed two weeks ago on National Review: “Where are the Clinton Foundation’s Revised IRS 990 Forms?”

Fortunately my piece caught Ortel’s eye and now, after many discussions, I realize that asking why the IRS has yet to crack down on the Clinton Foundation for their delayed 2014 Form 990 along with years of promised revised filings, barely scratches the surface.

With the IRS ignoring Ortel, he is seeking nationally known investigative journalists to help him gain some traction in the mainstream media for his politically charged allegations in hopes that the Clinton Foundation IRS corruption scandal will “go viral.”

One such report details how $17 million disappeared between the “old” Clinton Health Access Initiative (CHAI) at the end of 2009 and the “new” CHAI beginning in 2010 while Hillary Clinton was finishing her first year as secretary of state.

Half-joking, I asked Ortel if he had bodyguards. He did not laugh, but instead said, “That is why I am actively reaching out to investigative journalists.”

Read for yourself what Ortel has uncovered and documented in his new 26-page second interim report titled, “FALSE PHILANTHROPY”.

Charles Ortel is a man on a mission who keeps digging deeper into the bowels of the Clinton Foundation and their tangled web of at least 75 different companies and organizations with tentacles in numerous states and nations. For example, in Florida alone there are four links under the name of the Bill, Hillary, and Chelsea Clinton Foundation on the Florida Department of State Division of Corporations web site.

Meanwhile, on September 26 – 29, the 11th annual meeting  of the Clinton Global Initiative will be held in New York City. Corporate titans such as Bill Gates and George Soros are mentioned in the press release as attendees, along with hordes of A-listers and several heads of state.

The theme of the star-studded gathering is “The Future of Impact.” However, the always impactful Hillary Clinton will be conspicuously absent, while Charles Ortel is hopeful that his “future impact” will be forthcoming.

Finally, the National Journal’s Ron Fournier added some fuel to Ortel’s fire. In a piece demanding that Hillary Clinton either “come clean or get out,” Fournier hearkens back to that famous phrase, “follow the money” attributed to “Deep Throat” in the Watergate scandal when he writes that a Clinton loyalist said to him, “The emails are a related but secondary scandal. Follow the foundation money.”

Surely many people want to do that, except the IRS.

http://www.redstate.com/diary/6755mm/2015/09/25/myra-adams-clinton-foundation-collusion-irs/

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 02:14:48 AM

Obama, Zuckerberg Back Out Of Scandal-Plagued Clinton Global Initiative Gala…

While many donors and political figures will attend the annual Clinton Global Initiative (CGI) gala tonight, many prominent figures, like President Obama, Arianna Huffington, Elton John and Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg have reportedly passed up the event in favor of other activities.

The $2 billion affair in New York City titled “The Future of Impact” was intended to attract a star-studded guest list and celebrate the accomplishments of Bill, Hillary and Chelsea Clinton. But instead the event appears to be representative of the respect the Clintons have lost this past year, as Hillary faces questioning about her private email server and the former president may have to step down from his role with CGI.

Obama, who has attended every CGI gala in the past, will skip for the first time this year, citing scheduling conflicts. Obama has yet to endorse a candidate in the Democratic primary, and while he had history working with Clinton while she was his secretary of state, the two-term Vice President Joe Biden may jump into the race soon.

Additionally Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen and French economist Thomas Piketty were both asked to deliver presentations on income inequality, but both declined, according to a Politico report. Hillary Clinton may lead a panel on economic opportunity for women, but since she has distanced herself from CGI’s efforts since launching her campaign, her role will be otherwise minimal.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/obama-zuckerberg-back-out-of-scandal-plagued-foundation-gala/article/2572884?custom_click=rss

Betwrong
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 2150

I stand with Ukraine.

View Profile
September 28, 2015, 04:05:07 PM

No politician is absolutely trustworthy, no doubt about that. However, if it comes to choosing one of them to become president you should  keep in mind that that person will be regarded as the face of your country by the outside world. I like to go around in my flat wearing just underpants because they are convenient and "trustworthy", but when I go outside I wear a suit.

.BLACKJACK ♠ FUN.
█████████
██████████████
████████████
█████████████████
████████████████▄▄
░█████████████▀░▀▀
██████████████████
░██████████████
████████████████
░██████████████
████████████
███████████████░██
██████████
CRYPTO CASINO &
SPORTS BETTING
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
▀███████████████▀
█████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: