Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:38:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234698 times)
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:03:36 PM

Some of her latest ramblings on this indicate that classified stuff went through a gubmint server/account and only low level shit went through this server.

but then how did she only carry one device?  that was her original reasoning, if I recall.

Did she just go back to the office and grab it if she got an e-mail alert then I wonder.

"Turn this fucking plane around.  I've got to check my e-mail"

This is exactly what happens to liars.  They trip over their own tongues and prior lies.  As slick and pathological as this crazy bitch is she is starting to contradict herself and forget her own stories.

I am surprised, after such a long career as a con artist, she does not have her lying ducks in a row... Obviously she made a deal with 0bama but he is stabbing her in the back...

Also, we are led to believe she NEVER sent or received one email to or from the White House on clintonmail server. 5 months gap.

Pentax

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 03:13:51 PM

Some of her latest ramblings on this indicate that classified stuff went through a gubmint server/account and only low level shit went through this server.

but then how did she only carry one device?  that was her original reasoning, if I recall.

Did she just go back to the office and grab it if she got an e-mail alert then I wonder.

"Turn this fucking plane around.  I've got to check my e-mail"

This is exactly what happens to liars.  They trip over their own tongues and prior lies.  As slick and pathological as this crazy bitch is she is starting to contradict herself and forget her own stories.

I am surprised, after such a long career as a con artist, she does not have her lying ducks in a row... Obviously she made a deal with 0bama but he is stabbing her in the back...

Also, we are led to believe she NEVER sent or received one email to or from the White House on clintonmail server. 5 months gap.

She left her Blackberry in her other pants-suit.  For 5 months.

lies and willful obstruction, by her; and, it looks increasingly, by others at the State Department.

Knowing how data recovery works, if the server wasn't professionally wiped, with the sectors rewritten to 1's and 0's, repeatedly, the FBI has gotten the vast majority back already.  It will be very interesting to see what comes out, especially in these 'gaps' and in other areas that these fuckers have been very sticky fingered about.

Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 09:38:51 PM

As she likes to say, "At this point, what difference does it make!" She has her foundation chock full of foreign money to the tune of over a hundred billion so even if she is indicted for something, it will eventual get her a slap on the wrist just like the fraud of an impeachment her old man received. In the off chance that she actually gets a real prison sentence then I'll have a little faith restored in justice. But, "Just us" doesn't apply to the in-crowd.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 15, 2015, 10:33:39 PM

As she likes to say, "At this point, what difference does it make!" She has her foundation chock full of foreign money to the tune of over a hundred billion so even if she is indicted for something, it will eventual get her a slap on the wrist just like the fraud of an impeachment her old man received. In the off chance that she actually gets a real prison sentence then I'll have a little faith restored in justice. But, "Just us" doesn't apply to the in-crowd.

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 11:39:31 AM

Haven't you learned?  There's still a great deal of wealth to be extracted from the currency before it collapses.  And doing a good job of extracting it - well, that takes a certain kind of people.  Plus distractions, to keep people from knowing what's going on.

And if you don't play the game, you are going to become one of the distractions.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 12:59:46 PM

Hillary Clinton: The Thought Of Having Bill Run As VP “Crossed My Mind”…

A double Clinton ticket has “crossed” Democratic front-runner Hillary Clinton’s mind, but she believes the Constitution would prevent her husband Bill from being her running mate.

“He would be good, but he’s not eligible; under the Constitution, he has served his two terms and I think the argument would be as vice president it would not be possible for him to ever succeed to the position — at least that’s what I’ve been told,” Clinton told Extra’s Mario Lopez in portions of an interview released Monday. “It has crossed my mind.” […]

Clinton said that she had met West’s wife, reality star Kim Kardashian, at one of her fundraisers in Los Angeles — where their infamous selfie was taken — and she “really enjoyed meeting her.”

“I really found her to be warm and very personable. She had a nice way of introducing her husband, as if I didn’t know who he was, right, and I enjoy seeing her with her daughter,” Clinton said. “So I think all of us in our own ways can be inspirational or aspirational for people… and I certainly think many people see her as someone who gets up every day and tries to figure out how to make that day successful.”

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-bill-vice-president-joke-213611#ixzz3llZqiUpy

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 03:43:25 PM

Hillary Clinton: The Thought Of Having Bill Run As VP “Crossed My Mind”…

If there is anyone left who Trusts Hillary, please stand up.

Is this an extinct species?

We are concerned.

galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 07:45:46 PM

Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 16, 2015, 09:44:26 PM

For me any politician from any country is not trustworthy,but if she will be elected mr Putin will eat her on breakfest

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
moneytips

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 12:02:54 AM

She does seem kind of shady, I'll say that much.  She seems to have been kind of on the down low lately but they haven't started Democratic debates either yet so that may be part of it. She is a politician though so kind of like others here have said, by being a politician it already brings your trust level down a bit.
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 17, 2015, 10:45:40 PM

Hillary Clinton, the front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination, has offered specific positions on a variety of issues while campaigning. But when Gallup recently asked Americans to say what they recall reading or hearing about her, one word — “email” — drowned out everything else.

[…]

In the verbatim responses from about 750 U.S. adults familiar enough with Clinton to offer an opinion of her, the word “email” came up 329 times, phrased variously as “email,” “emails,” “email scandal,” “email scandals,” “that email thing,” “email stuff” and “private emails.” Relatedly, there were 83 mentions of “server.” All of these refer to the controversy involving Clinton’s use of private email servers to conduct government business while she was secretary of state.

By contrast, there were few mentions of the substantive themes Clinton has talked about on the campaign trail. For example, “economy” appeared on the list only four times, the same number as for “the middle class.” “Gun control” appeared seven times, with even fewer mentions of “college” and “capital gains tax.” Even the catchall descriptions “policy” or “policies” were mentioned just nine times.

[…]

The data suggest that Clinton has not been able to control the messaging about her and her candidacy, given that the email controversy is the information about her that has been most likely to filter through to the average American.

http://www.gallup.com/poll/185486/email-defines-clinton-immigration-defines-trump.aspx?utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_content=morelink&utm_campaign=syndication

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:15:17 AM

FBI refuses to cooperate in Hillary Clinton email server probe

The FBI refused to cooperate Monday with a court-ordered inquiry into former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton’s email server, telling the State Department that they won’t even confirm they are investigating the matter themselves, much less willing to tell the rest of the government what’s going on.

Judge Emmet G. Sullivan had ordered the State Department to talk with the FBI and see what sort of information could be recovered from Mrs. Clinton’s email server, which her lawyer has said she turned over to the Justice Department over the summer.

The FBI’s refusal, however, leaves things muddled.

“At this time, consistent with long-standing Department of Justice and FBI policy, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation, nor are we in a position to provide additional information at this time,” FBI General Counsel James A. Baker wrote in a letter dated Monday — a week after the deadline the Justice Department had set for the FBI to reply.

Judicial Watch, a conservative public interest law firm that is pursuing at least 16 open records cases seeking emails from Mrs. Clinton and her top aides, said at this point it’s not even clear what Mrs. Clinton provided, since all that’s been made public at this point are the former secretary of state’s public comments and some assertions, made through her lawyer, to the State Department.

Judicial Watch is prodding the courts to try to delve more deeply into Mrs. Clinton’s emails, and the group said a number of questions persevere about both Mrs. Clinton and top aides such as Huma Abedin, who did public business on an account tied to the server Mrs. Clinton maintained.

“We still do not know whether the FBI — or any other government agency for that matter — has possession of the email server that was used by Mrs. Clinton and Ms. Abedin to conduct official government business during their four years of employment at the State Department,” Judicial Watch said.

“We also do not know whether the server purportedly in the possession of the FBI — an assumption based on unsworn statements by third parties — is the actual email server that was used by Mrs. Clinton and Ms. Abedin to conduct official government business during their four years of employment at the State Department or whether it is a copy of such an email server. Nor do we know whether any copies of the email server or copies of the records from the email server exist,” the group said in its own court filing Monday afternoon.

Judicial Watch did release more than 50 pages Monday of emails it obtained from Ms. Abedin’s account on Mrs. Clinton’s server, and said it was clear she was talking about “sensitive” topics that shouldn’t have been discussed on an insecure account.

Many of those were details of Mrs. Clinton’s movements overseas, such as hotels she was staying at.

“These emails Judicial Watch forced out through a federal lawsuit show that Huma Abedin used her separate clintonemail.com account to conduct the most sensitive government business, endangering not only her safety but the safety of Hillary Clinton and countless others,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton.

He questioned what reason Ms. Abedin — who did maintain an account, huma@clintonemail.com, on State.gov servers — would have for using the other account for important business. Mrs. Clinton said she kept only one account, the one on the clintonemail.com server, because it was more convenient, but that reasoning does not appear to apply to Ms. Abedin.

The State Department is making all of Mrs. Clinton’s emails public under order of Judge Rudolph Contreras. But the department has said it won’t make all of the emails public from Ms. Abedin or other top Clinton aides Cheryl Mills or Philippe Reines. Instead the department only plans to release those messages specifically requested in open records demands.

Mrs. Clinton turned over about 30,000 email messages in December, while her aides turned over more than 100,000 pages between them, with the final set only being returned, by Ms. Abedin, earlier this month, the department said in court filings.

Without those documents in hand, the State Department has been unable to do full and complete searches in response to subpoenas, congressional inquiries or Freedom of Information Act requests.

The State Department has asked for dozens of cases to be put on hold while it tries to get a single judge to coordinate all of its searches in more than two dozen cases. But the people requesting the records have objected, and say the State Department has nobody to blame but itself.

“The State Department acts as if Ms. Abedin’s and Ms. Mills’ documents fell from the sky on the eve of the State Department’s production deadline, but that is not remotely the case,” Citizens United, one of the plaintiffs who has sued under the FOIA, said in a filing late last week.

Citizens United says the State Department missed its own deadline for producing Ms. Mills’ and Ms. Abedin’s documents.

The Obama administration countered that it went above and beyond its duties under the law by asking Ms. Abedin and Ms. Mills to return their records and then to search them in response to open records requests. The State Department says it’s moving as quickly as possible, but says the sheer number of documents — and the number of requests for them — calls for a stay in most cases.

But of the 26 requests where the State Department has sought to halt proceedings, six have already been denied. Only one has been granted, one was granted in part and denied in part by the same judge, and another is being held in abeyance.

The State Department told one of the federal judges Monday that it’s facing nearly 100 different open records lawsuits — not all of them related to Mrs. Clinton’s email server — that have stretched officials to their limit.

Monday’s FBI letter underscores the tangled situation Mrs. Clinton’s emails have produced. The letter was addressed to Mary McLeod, a lawyer at the Justice Department, which oversees the FBI — and which means, in effect, that the FBI is refusing to talk to its own parent department about the matter.

Mr. Baker pointedly noted in his letter that he was aware the response would be submitted to the court, which would presumably make it public.

Earlier this month the Justice Department, in another pleading, insisted Mrs. Clinton didn’t do anything wrong in being the one who decided which of her messages were official business records that must be returned to the government and which were purely personal and able to be expunged.

Judicial Watch said that raises thorny questions for a department that is supposedly investigating Mrs. Clinton.

Last week Sen. John Cornyn, the second-ranking Republican in the Senate, called for Attorney General Loretta E. Lynch to name a special counsel to oversee the investigation, citing too many potential conflicts of interest.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/sep/21/hillary-clinton-emails-fbi-refuses-cooperate-serve/?page=2

----------------------------------------
Corruption. All. The. Way. Up.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 05:21:35 AM

Grassley blasts FBI over Clinton emails

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law."

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is blasting the FBI for rebuffing a judge's request for information on the law enforcement agency's investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email system.

Grassley, whose panel oversees the FBI, reacted sharply to a letter the FBI sent Monday turning aside U.S. District Court Judge Emmet Sullivan's request for information on whether investigators have been able to retrieve records from a backup thumb drive of Clinton emails or from a server turned over by a tech company Clinton hired.

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law," Grassley said in a statement provided to POLITICO on Monday evening. "Simply refusing to cooperate with a court-ordered request is not an appropriate course of action. This entire case, from Secretary Clinton’s ill-advised decision to use a non-government email server, to the FBI’s investigation about classified information, needs some transparency in order to assure the American people that getting to the bottom of this controversy is a priority.”

Grassley, who has been investigating aspects of the email controversy and State's personnel practices, did not elaborate on what steps his committee might take. It's also unclear whether the judge involved or other judges handling similar cases might take more emphatic action, like directly ordering the FBI to cooperate.

About a month ago, Sullivan asked the State Department to reach out to the FBI for assistance in addressing a Freedom of Information Act request by the conservative group Judicial Watch regarding Clinton aide Huma Abedin's employment arrangements. The judge also asked State to report on arrangements for the FBI to share information about the ongoing investigation.

In a terse letter Monday, FBI General Counsel James Baker appeared to reject the request .

"At this time, consistent with long-standing Department of Justice and FBI policy, we can neither confirm nor deny the existence of any ongoing investigation, nor are we in a position to provide additional information at this time," Baker wrote to senior State Department attorney Mary McLeod.

DOJ confirmed in July that it received a referral from the Intelligence Community inspector general regarding possible compromise of classified information in Clinton's email account. The agency initially said the referral was criminal, but later said it was not and that it was sent under a counterintelligence law regarding possible breaches involving national security secrets.

http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/fbi-rejects-judges-request-for-clinton-email-info-213889

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 03:57:05 PM

Grassley blasts FBI over Clinton emails

"The FBI is behaving like it’s above the law."

Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley is blasting the FBI for rebuffing a judge's request for information on the law enforcement agency's investigation into former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's private email system.....

If there is anyone left who Trusts Hillary, please stand up.

Is this an extinct species?

We are concerned.

I do my best to have them stand out with my yellow hi-liter, every time they show up here. That's the least I can do...

Cool

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 06:43:06 PM

Hillary Clinton Viewed Unfavorably by Majority of NYers for First Time Ever

Hillary Clinton is viewed unfavorably by more New Yorkers (51 percent) than those who have a favorable view of her (46 percent) for the first time ever, down from 56-40 percent positive in July, according to a new Siena College poll of New York State registered voters released today. While a majority of Democrats say that Vice President Joe Biden should run for President, in a potential primary matchup Clinton is supported by 45 percent of Democrats, compared to 24 percent for Biden and 23 percent for Senator Bernie Sanders.

Donald Trump leads the Republican primary field with 34 percent support, followed by Ben Carson (14 percent) and Jeb Bush (11 percent) and everyone else in single digits. Although Trump is viewed favorably by 60 percent of Republicans – the highest of any of the candidates – he is viewed unfavorably by 65 percent of all New York voters, also the highest of any candidate.

“For the first time ever, Hillary Clinton is under water with New York voters, facing her worst favorability rating ever in her adopted home state. Her favorability rating has seen a net drop of 21 points since July,” said Siena College pollster Steven Greenberg.

“While still overwhelmingly popular with Democrats, 70-27 percent, Clinton is viewed unfavorably by 86 percent of Republicans and 65 percent of independents. She is viewed unfavorably by at least 60 percent of all upstate and downstate suburban voters, as well as among men and white voters,” Greenberg said.

https://www.siena.edu/news-events/article/hillary-clinton-viewed-unfavorably-by-majority-of-nyers-for-first-time-ever

galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 07:21:05 PM

Donald Trump leads the Republican primary field with 34 percent support

hmm, any odds on when he´ll get whacked by a lone gunman? It seems to me that he´s the only participant of consequence in this reality show that doesn´t need immediate treatment by men in white coats in rooms with rubber walls.

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 08:57:44 PM

hmm, any odds on when he´ll get whacked by a lone gunman? It seems to me that he´s the only participant of consequence in this reality show that doesn´t need immediate treatment by men in white coats in rooms with rubber walls.

D+media and R, are trying hard to take him out. If this happens for real the fbi will take years to find out whodunnit . Multiple decades even.

galdur

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 09:14:22 PM

D+media and R, are trying hard to take him out. If this happens for real the fbi will take years to find out whodunnit . Multiple decades even.

Well, can´t say I´m a fan and he´s probably a scumbag but I doubt that he´s crazy. So, I´m not surprised that he´s top of the field there. A sane scumbag would be the best on offer for decades. Hope he has very competent security. Good luck, g

Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
September 22, 2015, 10:13:02 PM

Well, can´t say I´m a fan and he´s probably a scumbag but I doubt that he´s crazy. So, I´m not surprised that he´s top of the field there. A sane scumbag would be the best on offer for decades. Hope he has very competent security. Good luck, g

The cure may not taste good. The treatment may make you lose your hair. Facing dire future you take what will save you, not something untrustworthy and vile...

Westin Landon Cox

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

Get your filthy fiat off me you damn dirty state.

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2015, 10:58:36 PM

But other sources claimed Clinton has suffered three secret strokes, according to the report, and it seems to be taking a toll. Out on the campaign trail, another close source said, "behind the scenes she appears exhausted, dazed and confused at times." Her most trusted aide, Huma Abedin, even sleeps in her hotel room to keep an eye on her "in case there's a medical emergency," the insider claimed.

http://radaronline.com/photos/hillary-clinton-president-multiple-sclerosis-disease-series-strokes-report-claims/photo/1186651/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: