Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:07:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Hillary Clinton Trustworthy?  (Read 234687 times)
knightkon

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 03:08:39 AM

She answers this question for you.... Wait, she does not answer much of anything and when she does, she answers it with another question or she makes sure that she avoids the topic of the question completely.  She sucks, just apparently not as good as her husbands girlfriends!!

███████████████████████████
██████████▄▄███▄▄██████████
████████▄█████████▄████████
██████▄█████████████▄██████
█████▄███████████████▄█████
█████▀███████████████▀█████
███████▀███████████▀███████
█████████▀███████▀█████████
███████████▀███▀███████████
.BITAMP..
   BITAMP BITCOIN WALLET   
Easy to use, client-side, &
open-source Bitcoin wallet
████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄████████
████▄▀▀▀   ▄▄█▄▄   ▀▀▀▄████
█████ ▀▄▄▀▀     ▀▀▄▄▀ █████
█████  █    ███    █  █████
█████  █   ▄███▄   █  █████
█████  █  ███████  █  █████
████▀▄ ▀▄ ███████ ▄▀ ▄▀████
█████▀▄ ▀▄       ▄▀ ▄▀█████
██████▀▄  ▀▄▄ ▄▄▀  ▄▀██████
████████▀▄   █   ▄▀████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████▄▀▀▀▄  ▄███▄  ▄▀▀▀▄████
█████   █ ▐█████▌ █   █████
███▄▄▀ ▀▄  ▀███▀  ▄▀ ▀▄▄███
██      ▄██▀▀▀██▄      ███
██     ███▄███ ███     ███
███▄▄▄▄ █████▄▄████ ▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████████████
█████████████████▄▄▄▄█▄████
███████████████████████▀███
█████▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
███████▄▀  ▄█▄█▄  ▀▄███████
██████▄▀   █    █  ▀▄██████
███████    █▀▀▀▀▄   ███████
██████▀▄   █    █  ▄▀██████
███████▀▄  ▀█▀█▀  ▄▀███████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄█████
███▄███████████████████████
████▀█▀▀▀▀█████████████████
|SECURE
ANONYMOUS
INSTANT

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
n3o111

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:31:35 AM

I never trust politicians. She's not different than others. Why would you trust politicians anyway? If you don't have a gain from them you shouldn't trust any of them.
erickimani

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:17:22 PM

the wise men say that, better the devil you know than an angel you dont know anything about. they may look better just because they are not in office but wait till they get they want, you will never recognize you. and anyway, you cannot make everybody happy. I hope next time the one you choose will win. all the best but vote wisely
anthonycamp

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 12:19:34 PM

im not on usa but my opinion its republicans do take a better world wide secure policy into the  world then the democrats but hilliry amasingly is 60% trustworty and ssoo its jebb
Wilikon (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001

minds.com/Wilikon

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:34:49 PM

Woman asks Hillary: If all rape accusers have the right to be believed, should we believe the women who say your husband raped them?

She’s not asking this question idly. Hillary, who’s gearing up for a sub-moronic identity-politics campaign, actually did say recently that rape accusers have “the right to be believed” even though her own husband has been accused by multiple women of sexual assault. How does she resolve that dilemma?

I thought she’d never be asked, for the simple reason that no one in the media would dare risk access to a future Clinton administration by putting her on the spot about it. But sometimes, my friends, the questions don’t come from the media. Sometimes a candidate has to face the voters.

And that’s when magical things can happen.

Here’s the clip, via the Free Beacon. Obviously there’s no good answer to this question, which is why so many righties perked up when she first said something about the right to be believed. She set a trap for herself. If she stands by it now, it means she sides with Juanita Broaddrick over Bill. If she walks it back, which is what she has no choice but to do — accusers should be believed unless the evidence says otherwise, she clarifies — then it undermines the whole point of the pander. The “right to be believed” bit was her way of trying to leverage the feminist frenzy over “rape culture”; she was signaling to young women, whose votes she desperately needs, that she shares the progressive belief that rape defendants are guilty until proven innocent. Now that she’s on the spot, she retreats to the banal point that we should go where the evidence leads us. In practice, the “right to be believed” amounts to nothing more than the idea that the police should investigate when someone claims they’re the victim of a horrendous violent crime. All of us who took first-grade civics can agree.

Exit question: If accusers have a right to be taken seriously, if not quite “believed,” does that mean she took Broaddrick seriously when she first accused Bill of assault? That’s a follow-up question for the next townhall attendee who gets to quiz her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5wr9PFK52wg

http://hotair.com/archives/2015/12/03/woman-asks-hillary-if-all-rape-accusers-have-the-right-to-be-believed-should-we-believe-the-women-who-say-your-husband-raped-them/

Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1358

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 09:36:58 PM

That's all you need to know about their party.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 11:50:56 PM

Hillary Clinton is a waste of human life, as is Obama, and pretty much any other politician you can think of. I'm personally a fan of Ron and Rand Paul, and a few other smaller names. Of course we will always find some facet of their policies/beliefs that we will not agree with. Go ahead and criticize if you feel the need  Tongue

It does unfortunately come down to choosing the least evil candidate you can find. However I believe the problem is that nothing is going to change the "machine" until a global tragedy occurs. I'm not talking a war with a few thousand dead, or people being shot up in the streets by terrorists. I mean 100+ million, or 1 billion dead. A total reshuffling of the modern world.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 11:54:42 PM

It does unfortunately come down to choosing the least evil candidate you can find.
There is an option for you.

Grin
WaterSupply

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:04:46 AM

I think Hilary Clinton is not that trustworthy.

She sometimes does come across as quite weak and does sound like a politician with not much of a backbone. She is probably going to win the next presidential election, so it looks like America will be in much deeper problems.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 12:10:10 AM

I'm not saying I want a global tragedy to happen, I'd prefer to live my life in peace mining BTC  Smiley

I'm suggesting the only thing that is going to knock the shit train off course would be a disaster of that magnitude. Mankind needs a good ol' humbling. Too much greed/control/hatred/*religious extremism* is afoot. We need to step back and realize how convoluted the systems that control the day-to-day world are. In addition, we need to slow down on the baby making as a species.

Also, old Assad doesn't have the arsenal to create the necessary disaster. He's just another greedy, crummy, dictatorial fucker who is trying to satiate himself any way he can until he dies of natural causes or someone plugs him in the head.
ACAB

Activity: 636

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:17:06 AM

Nobody think she's trustworthy but she's way better than that clown Trump. Seriously, that's the last thing we want, a Republican president. We don't want to see any more wars in the world.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 01:04:25 AM

Also, old Assad doesn't have the arsenal to create the necessary disaster. He's just another greedy, crummy, dictatorial fucker
Good old soviet propaganda from Washington Obkom. Cheesy Yeah, and that "dictatorial fucker" is supported by the most of population, more than 80% of people have migrated to the government-controlled areas.

By the way, speaking about support and legitimacy... If you don't remember, sunni and alawites are mutually hostille, they've spent centuries while killing each other. And, what a surprise, Assad is alawite... While half of his government and 3/4 of his military are sunni muslims. This says a lot, don't you think so? Maybe it's time to turn your TV off and begin to analyze the facts? Grin

who is trying to satiate himself any way he can until he dies of natural causes or someone plugs him in the head.
I guess this wasn't reported in the western media, but his main goal is to expel the invaders, restore a sovereignty and then perform a referendum on new constitution, since it's impossible to do this during a war time. After that he's ready to leave his position.
galdur

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 02:49:47 AM

Also, old Assad doesn't have the arsenal to create the necessary disaster. He's just another greedy, crummy, dictatorial fucker
Good old soviet propaganda from Washington Obkom. Cheesy Yeah, and that "dictatorial fucker" is supported by the most of population, more than 80% of people have migrated to the government-controlled areas.

By the way, speaking about support and legitimacy... If you don't remember, sunni and alawites are mutually hostille, they've spent centuries while killing each other. And, what a surprise, Assad is alawite... While half of his government and 3/4 of his military are sunni muslims. This says a lot, don't you think so? Maybe it's time to turn your TV off and begin to analyze the facts? Grin

who is trying to satiate himself any way he can until he dies of natural causes or someone plugs him in the head.
I guess this wasn't reported in the western media, but his main goal is to expel the invaders, restore a sovereignty and then perform a referendum on new constitution, since it's impossible to do this during a war time. After that he's ready to leave his position.

Nice try Balthazar but the people you´re trying to educate depend on experts with 30-second analysis of very complex issues. Between commercials. They probably think that analysis is just another medication that they stick up their butts.

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 05:46:43 AM

Nice try Balthazar but the people you´re trying to educate depend on experts with 30-second analysis of very complex issues. Between commercials. They probably think that analysis is just another medication that they stick up their butts.

They're flocking to the government controlled territory or out of the country entirely so they don't get raped and murdered in their own homes.. Not because it was a land of sunshine and rainbows before this war started. Why would it be any better afterwards? I wouldn't say its out of actual support for Assad. Syria isn't the absolute worst, but it's pretty damn far from being the best country in terms of human rights advancement and standard of living. Would you want to live there under the current government even in a time of peace?

Thanks for the valuable input galdur. charming stuff.
galdur

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:50:54 AM

They're flocking to the government controlled territory or out of the country entirely so they don't get raped and murdered in their own homes.. Not because it was a land of sunshine and rainbows before this war started. Why would it be any better afterwards? I wouldn't say its out of actual support for Assad. Syria isn't the absolute worst, but it's pretty damn far from being the best country in terms of human rights advancement and standard of living. Would you want to live there under the current government even in a time of peace?

Thanks for the valuable input galdur. charming stuff.

Well, it´s extremely difficult to top meaningful input like He's just another greedy, crummy, dictatorial fucker but at least I tried.

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2015, 06:05:26 AM

Well, it´s extremely difficult to top meaningful input like He's just another greedy, crummy, dictatorial fucker but at least I tried.

Really? I thought it was pretty accurate stuff. Descriptive enough. Not much there to prove the statement otherwise.
galdur

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:29:08 AM

Really? I thought it was pretty accurate stuff. Descriptive enough. Not much there to prove the statement otherwise.

Well, maybe you can produce a so called argument out of your opinion about the guy. I mean, opinions are a dime a six dozen there´s constant oversupply of them.

Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 06:57:06 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 07:11:21 AM by Balthazar

US reminds me USSR in its worst days. Looks like US propaganda machine is even worse that that of USSR under Stalin's regime. Today, US seems more like a giant version of North Korea. Which is full of ignorant motherfuckers, who truly believe that anti-vax and ufology movements are indicating their political freedom.
Balthazar
Legendary

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:38:59 PM

craslovell

Free and democratic regime, established by Baghdadi and other members of democratic opposition:

https://twitter.com/abunyasha/status/672494083940683776

Seems nice, people should receive proper training from the childhood. Smiley

Totalitarian regime under "dictatorial fucker":

https://twitter.com/syriasonline/status/540329551767695360

What a shame  Shocked

P.S. Forgot a sarcasm tag Grin
galdur

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 12:58:10 PM

Balthazar, I´m fairly certain that millions of Americans think that the Evil Empire, the big bad soviets and commies are still there. It was more often than not simply referred to as Russia and The Russians back then anyway. The Russians are coming, et cetera.

I remember a poll or study from the year 2000. Millions of Americans really thought that the George Bush running for president was his daddy, the #41 Prez. Which they liked a lot, him being Ronnie Reagan´s bosom buddy and all. One of the mysterious reasons that out in space gling glong Dubya got into the White House.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: