Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:20:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:52:39 PM

I guess he can accomplish 5k satoshi for sure. Without real dev any coin is dead. This guy is just a broker. He will offer hi-res pdf for 0.5 BTC and game in wallet for 5 BTC. Why would anyone buy this coin for that?

He has already collected dozens of BTC in MTR IPOs. Actually people paid him to create HIS website. Now people are deep shit, website is useless, noone use it and owned by devteam (so community has no rights to sell it whatever) and they got back mtr coin with 10% per month (YES, PER MONTH) inflation. There's no volume, price is constantly falling down and masteretarded new charts library on his website. Coin is not maintanined since March...
Today someone has dumped this crap and this smartass was happy that there was a 1 BTC daily volume. Yes, 1 BTC daily volume is making him happy.
People were paying on IPO even more than most of us paid on market to buy 8BIT. Now price of that crap is 10k satoshi and dev is looking for a new job here. GOOD LUCK
There are more interesting details about this guy to come but I need to complete evidence first.

Because you have been stealing rewards from community what I found your hate is absolutely understandable.

You haven't done a damn thing for this community.  

I have no idea why your so entitled.  You can't even fork a coin.

I don't think anyone considers you as a dev at this point.  You're just a nuisance.  Fudding 8bit.  Screaming in big red letters in the MTR thread.

You definitely exhibit signs of mental illness, and we all feel sorry for you.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 06:54:16 PM

It's a waste of time and energy to occupy yourself with this. Friend or foe does not matter, what matters is that the system works and is robust. If thats the case foes will make themselves known by their own foolishness. But if you start playing the detective you lose in progress. Bit by bit the system erodes and you will lose grip, then the only thing you can do is point fingers. Be cautious that you don't end up pointing to a mirror.

My suggestion: Do not be concerned with hustler plans/schemes, make you own game plan to dominate your scene.

You've accelerated your own demise. This is politics, and politics is not about who is just, and who is not. It is about politcal support. Focus on your work and nothing else! Last call or be expelled by diminishing support.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 06:57:22 PM

I guess he can accomplish 5k satoshi for sure. Without real dev any coin is dead. This guy is just a broker. He will offer hi-res pdf for 0.5 BTC and game in wallet for 5 BTC. Why would anyone buy this coin for that?

He has already collected dozens of BTC in MTR IPOs. Actually people paid him to create HIS website. Now people are deep shit, website is useless, noone use it and owned by devteam (so community has no rights to sell it whatever) and they got back mtr coin with 10% per month (YES, PER MONTH) inflation. There's no volume, price is constantly falling down and masteretarded new charts library on his website. Coin is not maintanined since March...
Today someone has dumped this crap and this smartass was happy that there was a 1 BTC daily volume. Yes, 1 BTC daily volume is making him happy.
People were paying on IPO even more than most of us paid on market to buy 8BIT. Now price of that crap is 10k satoshi and dev is looking for a new job here. GOOD LUCK
There are more interesting details about this guy to come but I need to complete evidence first.

Because you have been stealing rewards from community what I found your hate is absolutely understandable.

No, no.
It is you who haven't done a damn thing for this community. Have you joined our slack? Have you retwitted anything?
Instead you were cheating it and stealing funds.
Good luck, masteretarded supporter. You go together.

Orestes I am very sad it went this way. Sorry.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:00:02 PM

No, no.
It is you who haven't done a damn thing for this community. Have you joined our slack? Have you retwitted anything?
Instead you were cheating it and stealing funds.
Good luck, masteretarded supporter. You go together.

Orestes I am very sad it went this way. Sorry.

Yes, I've retweeted and have tweeted extensively ab 8bit. 

All you have is finger pointing at this point.  Trying to blame everyone else for how much you suck.  Trying to blame everyone else for the consequences of your own behavior.

You crack me up.  What a joke of a man.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:04:00 PM

Blaming everyone? Interesting what else our little thief will point.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:08:19 PM

Blaming everyone? Interesting what else our little thief will point.

I don't need to tell everyone what to think of you. 

It's easy enough for them to make up their own minds.

You are all talk.  You are broken promises.  You are excuses.  You are finger pointing,  You are paranoia.  You are rage.  You are jealousy.

You are a false Messiah.  You showed up and got everyone on your team.

God why am I feeding this troll?  Lol, people...  Are you not entertained?!?!
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:10:04 PM

Oh, paranoia and jealousy. Please continue my little thief.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:12:26 PM

Oh, paranoia and jealousy. Please continue my little thief.

Don't need to.  Just going to sit back and watch everyone hate you at this point.  Maybe you'll learn to behave on your next bct account.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:16:59 PM

Who are those everyone?
So you (thief) and masteretarded (scammer) represent whole 8BIT community /including me/?

I guess community is (negatively) surprised, shocked and a bit disappointed at this moment. Aren't feelings like love and hate are too much for crypto? Hold on or you will kill someone someday.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:19:29 PM

Who are those everyone?
So you (thief) and masteretarded (scammer) represent whole 8BIT community /including me/?

I guess community is (negatively) surprised, shocked and a bit disappointed at this moment. Aren't feelings like love and hate are too much for crypto? Hold on or you will kill someone someday.

Who's everyone?  Just sit back and watch my friend.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 07:25:54 PM

I see your, masteretarded and Dmitry attacks.

skidog and Orestes are confused what I absolutely understand and I am really sad that good guys (not only them) are victims of this situation.

I have also have two PM conversations regarding this, one aggressive and one calm & reasonable.

I guess you should call some haters here to show your power my little thief.

To clarify: dbt1033 has been stealing masternode owners funds, not my funds - so actually he is not my personal little thief.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:29:09 PM

skidog and Orestes are confused what I absolutely understand and I am really sad that good guys (not only them) are victims of this situation.

I have also have two PM conversations regarding this, one aggressive and one calm & reasonable.

To clarify: dbt1033 has been stealing masternode owners funds, not my funds - so actually he is not my personal little thief.

Prove it.  You already admitted it was M8 that was somehow stealing my masternode payments from my staking wallet.

You also admitted that I did not have the technical know how to be involved.

So prove it.  Contradict yourself yet again.
M8BWNNRFMNdak68c

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:56:51 PM

sorry was offline. it's getting really interesting here Smiley

1.) i have no idea what this 8bitparty vs MTR thing is. sounds like politics. too complicated. when there is a fork, i will run both / all three clients and mine in parallel ( this has no additonal costs like POW coins would have.. ). The exchanges then will make the decision which is the "right" network.

2.) i think 8bitparty i working intensively on the network ( see point 3 ). so i would trust him!

3.) The network abuse: i still don't quite get what the problem is.. one node found 55 blocks on 8-22. can you really say that this is "too much"?.. isn't there just luck involved?

but i can tell you one thing: i am just running the original client. here are my adresses:
8QdP5HuCXM8wWqe2zY5SFztoeCauH4dBdt
8SBD8vMDEDJ6HJrk1CNtoDF5RpWKYW1sCr
8bcqVTpWngAhwXrZvLVeakBN6ZEsdRsdDv
the first two adresses are masternodes, the third is staking.

anyways.. i will now publish all the factors which could give me an advantage.. so you could imitate them that we are on the same level:
- fast server: ssd / intel 8-core / datacenter with 1 gbit connection / linux with compiled binary
- the client has >100 connections ( so maybe this increases the probability to get chosen as the correct masternode? )
- the masternodes are running since the beginning of 8bit ( so they are very "prominent"? )
- i run with "disablesafemode"
- i do many small transactions: so staking can use inputs with just 1 coin
- i own about 1000-2000 coins

4.) so what does this "no enforcement" thing mean.. one could modify his client and then pay nothing to masternodes? is here anybody besides to 8bitparty capable of doing this?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 07:59:37 PM

I act on my own account!

I see and react and that's what I do and always will do!

It's fair and keeps things fresh.

When you do good I say when you do bad or I see bad tactics i say also!

I;m not someone that stays mad when shown good! Like I said I;m greedy but fair!
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:02:08 PM

sorry was offline. it's getting really interesting here Smiley

1.) i have no idea what this 8bitparty vs MTR thing is. sounds like politics. too complicated. when there is a fork, i will run both / all three clients and mine in parallel ( this has no additonal costs like POW coins would have.. ). The exchanges then will make the decision which is the "right" network.

2.) i think 8bitparty i working intensively on the network ( see point 3 ). so i would trust him!

3.) The network abuse: i still don't quite get what the problem is.. one node found 55 blocks on 8-22. can you really say that this is "too much"?.. isn't there just luck involved?

but i can tell you one thing: i am just running the original client. here are my adresses:
8QdP5HuCXM8wWqe2zY5SFztoeCauH4dBdt
8SBD8vMDEDJ6HJrk1CNtoDF5RpWKYW1sCr
8bcqVTpWngAhwXrZvLVeakBN6ZEsdRsdDv
the first two adresses are masternodes, the third is staking.

anyways.. i will now publish all the factors which could give me an advantage.. so you could imitate them that we are on the same level:
- fast server: ssd / intel 8-core / datacenter with 1 gbit connection / linux with compiled binary
- the client has >100 connections ( so maybe this increases the probability to get chosen as the correct masternode? )
- the masternodes are running since the beginning of 8bit ( so they are very "prominent"? )
- i run with "disablesafemode"
- i do many small transactions: so staking can use inputs with just 1 coin
- i own about 1000-2000 coins

4.) so what does this "no enforcement" thing mean.. one could modify his client and then pay nothing to masternodes? is here anybody besides to 8bitparty capable of doing this?

And considering my wallet is built on transactions of 50-100 8bit plus the fact that I stake 100's of blocks a day, there is a good chance my wallet paid a good bit of those masternode rewards.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 08:02:34 PM

Prove it.  You already admitted it was M8 that was somehow stealing my masternode payments from my staking wallet.
LOL. It was you who said that cheating addresses belong to M8. That's right, but I have never admitted he is stealing anything. Your wallet abuses network, not his. That's why I needed more time to find more information.

For those who still do not know what we are talking about:
- dbt1033 is a bagholder with a very big staking power
- from time to time his node stopped to accept masternode list and instead his node was creating PoS blocks with certain addresses only for few days
- that (not sure if all of them atm) addresses belong (or at least did in the past) to M8BWNNRFMNdak68c
- it's not a network issue (masternodes are verified against 112-input signature, network reachability is not checked)
- since I told dbt1033 about this activity, instead of being helpful (he claims he has not do it intentionally) with figuring out who is abusing our coin he became aggresive and reminded he gonna pay me (interesting, isnt it?)
- while I was pushing M8BWNNRFMNdak68c to reveal WTF (I HAVE NO PROOF THAT ANYONE IS DOING ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY, THAT'S WHY I TALK FIRST INSTEAD OF MAKING A DRAMA) before I release mn enforcement schedule (it requires hardfork, could would let him know till when he can abuse - like I said "attack" was not permanent - theft were enabled from time to time), dbt1033 and masteretarded were first to attack me here for no release

There's no conclusion to be published by me at this moment. There are question:
- how many coins were stolen?
- whose activity was intentional and whose was not?
- how to force thief to return coins to the community?
- why masteretarded offers new coin (swap, IPO, etc. what will take a long time - more time to steal coins) instead of enabling mn payment enforcement?

LOL again. You have admitted that. I don't know you and your skills. All I know is that M8 has technical skills. But it does explain what's going on so my efforts were to figure out that.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:15:35 PM

Prove it.  You already admitted it was M8 that was somehow stealing my masternode payments from my staking wallet.
LOL. It was you who said that cheating addresses belong to M8. That's right, but I have never admitted he is stealing anything. Your wallet abuses network, not his. That's why I needed more time to find more information.

For those who still do not know what we are talking about:
- dbt1033 is a bagholder with a very big staking power
- from time to time his node stopped to accept masternode list and instead his node was creating PoS blocks with certain addresses only for few days
- that (not sure if all of them atm) addresses belong (or at least did in the past) to M8BWNNRFMNdak68c
- it's not a network issue (masternodes are verified against 112-input signature, network reachability is not checked)
- since I told dbt1033 about this activity, instead of being helpful (he claims he has not do it intentionally) with figuring out who is abusing our coin he became aggresive and reminded he gonna pay me (interesting, isnt it?)
- while I was pushing M8BWNNRFMNdak68c to reveal WTF (I HAVE NO PROOF THAT ANYONE IS DOING ANYTHING INTENTIONALLY, THAT'S WHY I TALK FIRST INSTEAD OF MAKING A DRAMA) before I release mn enforcement schedule (it requires hardfork, could would let him know till when he can abuse - like I said "attack" was not permanent - theft were enabled from time to time), dbt1033 and masteretarded were first to attack me here for no release

There's no conclusion to be published by me at this moment. There are question:
- how many coins were stolen?
- whose activity was intentional and whose was not?
- how to force thief to return coins to the community?
- why masteretarded offers new coin (swap, IPO, etc. what will take a long time - more time to steal coins) instead of enabling mn payment enforcement?

LOL again. You have admitted that. I don't know you and your skills. All I know is that M8 has technical skills. But it does explain what's going on so my efforts were to figure out that.

I didn't try to help?  I figured out who the addresses you accused me of owning belong to.  (Sorry M8 it's my fault he started harassing you too)

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg11190593#msg11190593

The address belongs to this guy.

In the event that my wallet is "abusing" the network behind the scenes in a way that is not obvious to me, I am moving my wallet.dat to a new client.

Stop contradicting yourself!

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:18:31 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Z825YXm.png

2nd adress is or was from dbt and the right side! mcM

Last time i checked it was over 10K but that is long time ago
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2015, 08:23:13 PM

I didn't try to help?  I figured out who the addresses you accused me of owning belong to.  (Sorry M8 it's my fault he started harassing you too)
If calling me jackass and reminding me who pays me (LOL) is your help, then, well, hard to comment that.
I can use "search" function". I have asked you to send me your client.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1028119.msg11190593#msg11190593

The address belongs to this guy.

In the event that my wallet is "abusing" the network behind the scenes in a way that is not obvious to me, I am moving my wallet.dat to a new client.
Stop contradicting yourself!

So you have moved your wallet.dat to a new client. OH WAIT, WE HAVE NOT RELEASED NEW CLIENT YET, THAT'S WHAT'S THIS DRAMA IS ABOUT. Hello.
What client have you used before? What client have you moved to little cheater?

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 26, 2015, 08:24:08 PM

https://i.imgur.com/Z825YXm.png

2nd adress is or was from dbt

My address has always been public.  I have about 12k 8bit total.

I used to have 10 masternodes and 1 staking node.  When I realized how low the stake weight was, I xfered my total stash to my staking node.  

That's not my address.  I think that was an exchange.
Pages: « 1 ... 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 [170] 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: