Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:08:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
soco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:48:05 PM

Not seeing how letting us all down is the right thing to do....
That's not true. I am here, not going anywhere.
If you are looking for a man who let us down, there's one here - masteretarded.
He is the right person to ask.

Why do you care if he makes money or not?
I just can't sponsor my haters. Especially if they are scammers.

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 02:48:10 PM

Maybe he doesnt believe you, but i would think it's a stretch to say he hates you. Anyways, If you came out with the fork it would prove him wrong. I would think that would prove him wrong. Yes he would make some small change and so would you. “Hate your haters, then you are no different
from them.”
― Racine Bamwanya
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:00:47 PM

That whole notion is pretty childish...

Maybe you do hate the guy, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You told us you were a guy who keeps promises, who does what he says no matter what.

You agreed that it was important to restore the trust that this community has lost.

And then you said you would release the new fork on the 23rd.

And then you didn't release the fork.

We have put our trust in you for the last two months.  Everyone has been patient.  Several of us are willing to shower you in 8bit for your efforts.

What are you doing here?  What are your intentions?

On the 23rd, you said you were about to commit.  And when the fork was not released, you come out yelling about how Mastertrader sucks ass.

So what kind of person are you?  Why does mastertrader have to pay you or else we are all fucked?  How did you arrive at the 3btc figure?

How is Mastertrader relevant to this at all?  You didn't follow through, and now you are extorting someone in public... I was always behind you 8bitparty, but 

grow up.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 03:23:01 PM

Well, my friend, two weeks ago you called me a jackass and reminded about biting the hand that feeds. Just because I pointed correctly some network abuse (you admit it's not intentional).

So I guess you you are not the right person to ask me to grow.

Finally,
You know what am I doing here, you even know more than others as you know I analyze blockchain actively therefore I found that abuse. It's not about being bored, it's to make sure that we will not receive some hidden premine or other crap dump.
So I don't understand why are you asking me that questions. I guess you should ask masteretarded instead.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 03:28:58 PM

Well, my friend, two weeks ago you called me a jackass and reminded about biting the hand that feeds. Just because I pointed correctly some network abuse (you admit it's not intentional).

So I guess you you are not the right person to ask me to grow.

Finally,
You know what am I doing here, you even know more than others as you know I analyze blockchain actively therefore I found that abuse. It's not about being bored, it's to make sure that we will not receive some hidden premine or other crap dump.
So I don't understand why are you asking me that questions. I guess you should ask masteretarded instead.

Prove me wrong...

Yes I did call you a jackass.  You didn't point out "network abuse", you accused me of abusing the network intentionally and your beside manner is atrocious.  There is definitely a difference.

And biting the hand that feeds?  I've been here from the beginning.  I offered you a salary. 

But you're acting like a jackass.  I don't give a damn about the whole mastertrader situation, and neither does anyone else here.

Now he pays or we all suffer.  That's called extortion.

And it's strangely convenient that you come out yelling about how fucking horrible mastertrader is at the exact time you miss your own deadline.

Don't talk about it, be about it.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:14:19 PM

This gonna be a long post, so prepare a popocorn first.

Yes I did call you a jackass.  You didn't point out "network abuse", you accused me of abusing the network intentionally and your beside manner is atrocious.  There is definitely a difference.
I NEVER said you do it intentionally. I said you do it. I even assumed you do it unintentionally, you know it, as I have not published this story here (what was my plan and I warned you about it before I went to details).

And biting the hand that feeds?  I've been here from the beginning.  I offered you a salary.  
Just because you offer something does not make you a boss yet. I didnt even commented that offer because I don't need it. I had other plans regarding donations, but I could not disclose them before basics steps being successfully commited.

But you're acting like a jackass.  I don't give a damn about the whole mastertrader situation, and neither does anyone else here.
Well, it's your problem then.

Now he pays or we all suffer.  That's called extortion.
And it's strangely convenient that you come out yelling about how fucking horrible mastertrader is at the exact time you miss your own deadline.
Deadline was missed intentionally (however, not planned). On Saturday I observed blockchain abuse again. On Sunday I started to talk to M8BWNNRFMNdak68c. You know why and what about I have asked him, don't you? Since his explanation was similiar to yours, however as I know he is a tech guy, I did not give up this time that easy. If you all want I can reveal this abuse details here, but I guess markets will not like it.

As masteretarded decided to use this case to attack me again I made decision too. He has to pay.

However there's solution.

Masteretarded claims he is one of the biggest bagholders here. Top rank on bittrex distrib list and so on. He was talking about 2-3k few coins months ago. I guess with some basic trading skills (oh, he is master trader, right?), basic computer skills (oh, he is coin dev for hire, right?) he also run staking node or masternodes. Now it's harder to make big profits from masternode, as there are so many running. But he is here since the begining so I guess he made a lot of profits two months ago. I guess he owns at least 10k 8BITs at this moment.
Instead of paying me directly 3 BTC we will set up 8BIT multisig address (yes, we support them!). Sub-signatures holders list will include you, skidog, niki25, Tinkles, crypto_graphics, drays, Orestes, soco, ShopemNL, allZuckedUp, Starin and me. Sorry if I missed someone active here - this is just a draft. Anyway, Dmitry left our community. Let's assume it will require 70% of keys to sign transaction, so it will be e.g. 7-to-10 multisig.
masteretarded then will deposit his 8BITs to this multisig address and community (not me) will decide how to spend those funds later. If masteretarded can proof he has less coins, that's fine, I am listening. Even if he has only 2k 8BITs, they are now worth only 0.5 BTC. When our price will meet it's reasonable (according at least to coin supply) value they will be worth 5 BTC. I am not gonna fund this scammer with 4 or even more BTCs.
At this moment you all should ask yourself what do you expect here. This is not a first time when this scammer is attacking me, and again, community is pretending not to see it. Yes, there are 3-5 folks here who reacted properly before. So those 3-5 folks are with me while others look what will happen. Keep looking if you like.

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 04:30:57 PM

Yes I did call you a jackass.  You didn't point out "network abuse", you accused me of abusing the network intentionally and your beside manner is atrocious.  There is definitely a difference.
I NEVER said you do it intentionally. I said you do it. I even assumed you do it unintentionally, you know it, as I have not published this story here (what was my plan and I warned you about it before I went to details).

And biting the hand that feeds?  I've been here from the beginning.  I offered you a salary.  
Just because you offer something does not make you a boss yet. I didnt even commented that offer because I don't need it. I had other plans regarding donations, but I could not disclose them before basics steps being successfully commited.

But you're acting like a jackass.  I don't give a damn about the whole mastertrader situation, and neither does anyone else here.

Deadline was missed intentionally (however, not planned). On Saturday I observed blockchain abuse again. On Sunday I started to talk to M8BWNNRFMNdak68c. You know why and what about I have asked him, don't you? Since his explanation was similiar to yours, however as I know he is a tech guy, I did not give up this time that easy. If you all want I can reveal this abuse details here, but I guess markets will not like it.

As masteretarded decided to use this case to attack me again I made decision too. He has to pay.

Masteretarded claims he is one of the biggest bagholders here. Top rank on bittrex distrib list and so on. He was talking about 2-3k few coins months ago. I guess with some basic trading skills (oh, he is master trader, right?), basic computer skills (oh, he is coin dev for hire, right?) he also run staking node or masternodes. Now it's harder to make big profits from masternode, as there are so many running. But he is here since the begining so I guess he made a lot of profits two months ago. I guess he owns at least 10k 8BITs at this moment.
Instead of paying me directly 3 BTC we will set up 8BIT multisig address (yes, we support them!). Sub-signatures holders list will include you, skidog, niki25, Tinkles, crypto_graphics, drays, Orestes, soco, ShopemNL, allZuckedUp, Starin and me. Sorry if I missed someone active here - this is just a draft. Anyway, Dmitry left our community. Let's assume it will require 70% of keys to sign transaction, so it will be e.g. 7-to-10 multisig.
masteretarded then will deposit his 8BITs to this multisig address and community (not me) will decide how to spend those funds later. If masteretarded can proof he has less coins, that's fine, I am listening. Even if he has only 2k 8BITs, they are now worth only 0.5 BTC. When our price will meet it's reasonable (according at least to coin supply) value they will be worth 5 BTC. I am not gonna fund this scammer with 4 or even more BTCs.
At this moment you all should ask yourself what do you expect here. This is not a first time when this scammer is attacking me, and again, community is pretending not to see it. Yes, there are 3-5 folks here who reacted properly before. So those 3-5 folks are with me while others look what will happen. Keep looking if you like.

I understand what you saying, but I dought he will give up his coins. I wouldn't .....maybe someone could buy them from him but why would he sell. 
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 04:59:20 PM

Why he wouldn't?
He would finally focus on MTR coin. That community puts on a brave face, but everyone see crazy inflation, falling price, lack of volume... and fancy charts on his website.

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:09:53 PM

I guess this abuse is about staking, that it is more profitable then MN. But even blind people can see right?

Because the person you talk about his saldo is think x3 since he started staking i have all top adresses from first top 10
mastertrader777
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 05:52:14 PM

Sorry, not giving you anything. Good try though Smiley
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:01:17 PM

That whole notion is pretty childish...

Maybe you do hate the guy, but the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few.

You told us you were a guy who keeps promises, who does what he says no matter what.

You agreed that it was important to restore the trust that this community has lost.

And then you said you would release the new fork on the 23rd.

And then you didn't release the fork.

We have put our trust in you for the last two months.  Everyone has been patient.  Several of us are willing to shower you in 8bit for your efforts.

On the 23rd, you said you were about to commit.  And when the fork was not released, you come out yelling about how Mastertrader sucks ass.

So what kind of person are you?  Why does mastertrader have to pay you or else we are all fucked?  How did you arrive at the 3btc figure?

How is Mastertrader relevant to this at all?  You didn't follow through, and now you are extorting someone in public... I was always behind you 8bitparty, but 

grow up.

Im not relevant to this at all, as you agree...he is just trying to extort and make things miserable for all of you. He can't fork the coin, and is just playing games. He is spending his time fudding my mtr thread, which is comical. How convenient to give up on your community and try to extort mr at the same time? How low can you go?
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:09:29 PM

The way I read it.

You want to Fork create a little pump and don't want your pump btc fall into Masterretardededed pockets.

I think you cannot claim such a position. And I sense mental illness in this behavior.  Let's call it Napoleon syndrome for now.

Maybe it will evolve down the road and we just analyze again.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 06:29:59 PM

He is spending his time fudding my mtr thread, which is comical. How convenient to give up on your community and try to extort mr at the same time? How low can you go?

Call it a FUD.

How many BTCs you collected on MTR IPO and other MTR offers?

This is very interesting, since most of MTR IPO buyers paid more than 8BIT market buyers. And now 8BIT without dev has 2x higher price than MTR with DEV PARODY. Volume cannot be compared. MTR has no volume.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:50:24 PM

You didn't accuse me?  Quit contradicting yourself; it makes you look bad.

My Response

Turns out, the address the my wallet was sending most of the masternode payments to doesn't even belong to me.

Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:51:47 PM

I've not followed up on recent events, and im not planning on getting deeper into this topic cause Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn!

But i will say this: If the 8bit-coin is a long term project the issue will be resolved by perseverance. If however only short term gains are your focus then we are playing a game of musical chairs and indeed MasterTrader would be a problem, but then so would I and everone else holding a bag.

In short, let everyone who has a bag take his best shot at the market. Sooner or later it's game over for every one!

Please press start to continue

Edit: there will always be players that rig the game. So what? They have their exit points, and once aware of them they show faults in the system. Their profit is your cost of naivety or negligence, learning cost if you will. Let them have it and improve the coin because of them, not despite of them.
mastertrader777
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 06:57:41 PM

He is spending his time fudding my mtr thread, which is comical. How convenient to give up on your community and try to extort mr at the same time? How low can you go?

Call it a FUD.

How many BTCs you collected on MTR IPO and other MTR offers?

This is very interesting, since most of MTR IPO buyers paid more than 8BIT market buyers. And now 8BIT without dev has 2x higher price than MTR with DEV PARODY. Volume cannot be compared. MTR has no volume.

Looks like someome is jealous of another persons success? Thats the whole reason you have a reason to hate. Grow up. We keep telling you this for a reason. You are too childish to be taken seriously at this point. I have real supporters, your attacking them in my thread? Jealously taking over you again? Grow up.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:06:50 PM

dbt1033, did (do) you abuse network? Yes!
Did (do) you do it intentionally? I don't know. You say you don't.

You have been generating blocks with faked masternode entry.
So people who invested both 8BITs and often fiats (to buy a VPS) were cheated.
I figured out that cheat and asked you to send that your client. Why you have never sent it to me? /to clarify: you promised to do it/

I have real supporters, your attacking them in my thread? Jealously taking over you again? Grow up.
Your supporters are people you have cheated. They dream about a day they will be able to dump this crap to recover at least some percent of funds they invest. At this moment, with buy support worth 0.5 BTC (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) its pretty difficult. So I will do my best to do not let you cheat anyone else. Watch me.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:10:21 PM

dbt1033, did (do) you abuse network? Yes!
Did (do) you do it intentionally? I don't know. You say you don't.

You have been generating blocks with faked masternode entry.
So people who invested both 8BITs and often fiats (to buy a VPS) were cheated.
I figured out that cheat and asked you to send that your client. Why you have never sent it to me? /to clarify: you promised to do it/

I have real supporters, your attacking them in my thread? Jealously taking over you again? Grow up.
Your supporters are people you have cheated. They dream about a day they will be able to dump this crap to recover at least some percent of funds they invest. At this moment, with buy support worth 0.5 BTC (LOOOOOOOOOOOOL) its pretty difficult. So I will do my best to do not let you cheat anyone else. Watch me.

I installed a new client and use your dns seed nodes.  You told me it wasn't doing it any more. But you did accuse me.

Why would I send you the client? The problem is fixed.  And I didn't gain anything from it, nor did anyone else.

Sounds like a non-issue to me.  But I'm glad that whatever I did fixed the issue.

My VPS costs $70 a month btw...  don't talk to me about feeling cheated. 

We feel cheated that you came out of the gate so hot and got us all excited.  You said you kept deadlines.  You said that you don't tell, you show.

That couldn't have been further from the truth. 
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2015, 07:26:07 PM

Orestes, to achieve long-term success you have to analyze situation, figure out who is friend and who is enemy. It takes time. And it's fine. There are people who don't hide a fact they are against you and there are people who claim they are friends. And it's also fine. And again, it takes times to verify both options to make sure with who you play for and with who you play against. Nothing fancy.

dbt1033, thanks for your post, we know more now. I am happy you fixed the issue and neither you gain anything from it nor did anyone else. Please accept my apologies. Everything I found was a joke.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2015, 07:27:48 PM

Orestes, to achieve long-term success you have to analyze situation, figure out who is friend and who is enemy. It takes time. And it's fine. There are people who don't hide a fact they are against you and there are people who claim they are friends. And it's also fine. And again, it takes times to verify both options to make sure with who you play for and with who you play against. Nothing fancy.

dbt1033, thanks for your post, we know more now. I am happy you fixed the issue and neither you gain anything from it nor did anyone else. Please accept my apologies. Everything I found was a joke.

Only fair that everyone is transparent.  You're welcome.
Pages: « 1 ... 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [166] 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: