Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:37:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:30:35 PM

But it seems like 8-bit-party was here from the beginning to cause chaos and flame Mastertrader.

I guess you should go back to my start here and see how were I greeted by your friend masteretarded.

So what was the real reason for changing your image from serious knowledgeable developer to mentally unstable troll?..

You mentioned two things, but which is the primary?

1. Antagonism with MTR Dev (eternal hate due to incompatible views on everything..)?
2. Supposed hacks/tricks played by dbt1033 and M8xxx?

Please note I am 100% sure dbt1033 is clean of any suspect and he did not do anything bad to the network of this coin. He is clearly an honest guy with strong integrity, and your accusations found very inappropriate target. You are definitely good at technology, but your psychology skills need improvement (as much as your people relation skills), otherwise you would not suspect that guy.

It is real pity to see you turned into this. Either you are really too young and immature, or something is wrong with your head despite all your tech knowledge. Or maybe you just missed deadline, and lost interest in development? That happens - I have seen many people starting work with big excitement at the beginning, having great knowledge and great ideas, but then turned off by small obstacles/bugs and necessity of doing routine work and bring it to completion. They are pretty difficult to manage to my experience.

To make things short - are you able to get yourself together, and switch from troll mode to developer one?
To be true, even taking into account your possible mental problems, I would prefer you to lead this coin, than MTR Dev doing that (as he is not suitable here on my opinion).

... this space is not for rent ...
drays
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1073

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:33:58 PM

I really like this coin, I can see a strong possibility that this takes off again, regardless of the FUD, so I'm not selling out my position, yet.  But, I'd really, really like to see the community start to really discuss our options, and start to hammer out a direction.  Doesn't everyone? Right?!?!

...You are right... But it is too hot here yet... let those trolls to calm down first.. Meanwhile maybe some Dev responds in Tinkles thread. I will also contact one another coin's dev, whom I know to be honest and really capable one, to see if he could be interested in doing some work on this coin.

... this space is not for rent ...
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:38:50 PM

Who cares?  You're a little bitch.  Stop crying like a little girl.

Please continue.

Nah.  Everyone already thinks you're a tool.

And he had a good argument.  There are some striking similarities between the original dev and yourself.

Your posting style, your temper, and your not following through/ abandonment of the community.

Well, except unlike the original dev, 8-bit-party hasn't actually delivered a single line of code.

8-bit, I wanted to believe in you... part of me still does.  But your petty, childish bullshit just doesn't end.  Even if you did decide to finish your promised work on this coin, assuming you're able; How can we trust you won't flip out over something stupid again?  Six weeks ago, I pointed out to you that all of our best chances for success here involved you being professional.  And you responded with a rant about everything that's been done to you.  Meanwhile you continue to play stilly little games... Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this.  

That said, I'm hesitant to jump on board with MTR without some real concrete information about what is being proposed there... I like the idea of hiring a new dev, except I'm unsure at the existing price we could do that without giving him/her such a big stake, that 8-bit is actually right, we might get royally screwed by that route too.

I've got servers/bandwidth, VERY strong *nix skills, and some leadership/experience to offer... But, at the end of the day, I don't code C... Never have.  So, I'm all ears as to ideas people might have about how we might go about independently hiring a dev that doesn't risk putting us in the same boat we're in with 8-bit now.  I can tell you all this though, if I'm going to step up and start really helping with this community (meaning MUCH more than I already have)... We are going to lay down some rules, and there will be an expectation of professionalism, something we're sorely lacking here.

I really like this coin, I can see a strong possibility that this takes off again, regardless of the FUD, so I'm not selling out my position, yet.  But, I'd really, really like to see the community start to really discuss our options, and start to hammer out a direction.  Right?!?!

This kind of post gets me fired up man.  I'd always be willing to pay real $$$ for a serious dev.
8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 06:44:13 PM

The volume is less than 1 btc...that's bullshit volume.  MTR has way more development than 8bit.  You haven't done shit.
Oh really?

MasterTrader
Updated on 8 Mar

MTR-Update
Pos MTR update
Updated on 7 Mar

MasterTraderCoin
MTR Source Code
Updated on 13 Jan

There was no update since March

Well, except unlike the original dev, 8-bit-party hasn't actually delivered a single line of code.
Oh really?

https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/60c1141682d6a09442e9668dbdd51e6335e97515
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/55d8fe0c25d13bc59738cfa0df66457311bc0a19

Sure it's nothing. However it's that single line. And basic git skills shown. Unlike MTR crap. Have you seen how they made update? They created a new repo. They do not use source versioning nor know how to commit changes. It's 2015, not 1965.

Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this. 
Seems like you do not understand I am this corporation. I came to share with you MY PRODUCT but I expected trust & loyalty. Code is ready since last Friday, but as I have detected cheaters on board I have decided to proceed with them first to do not let them take benefits from my work. Meanwhile, on Sat masteretarded restarted his attacks (I ignored them) and tried again on Monday. No community reaction. So I no longer cares about abusing this network and stealing rewards, go catch failling knives as much as you want.

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:50:08 PM

The volume is less than 1 btc...that's bullshit volume.  MTR has way more development than 8bit.  You haven't done shit.
Oh really?

MasterTrader
Updated on 8 Mar

MTR-Update
Pos MTR update
Updated on 7 Mar

MasterTraderCoin
MTR Source Code
Updated on 13 Jan

There was no update since March

Oh really?

https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/60c1141682d6a09442e9668dbdd51e6335e97515
https://github.com/8bit-dev/8bit/commit/55d8fe0c25d13bc59738cfa0df66457311bc0a19

Sure it's nothing. However it's that single line. And basic git skills shown. Unlike MTR crap. Have you seen how they made update? They created a new repo. They do not use source versioning nor know how to commit changes. It's 2015, not 1965.

Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this. 
Seems like you do not understand I am this corporation. I came to share with you MY PRODUCT but I expected trust & loyalty. Code is ready since last Friday, but as I have detected cheaters on board I have decided to proceed with them first to do not let them take benefits from my work. Meanwhile, on Sat masteretarded restarted his attacks (I ignored them) and tried again on Monday. No community reaction. So I no longer cares about abusing this network and stealing rewards, go catch failling knives as much as you want.

Bullshit.  You don't have any new code.  Post a screenshot.
Tinkles

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 06:51:43 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 07:09:35 PM by Tinkles

Please continue.

And he had a good argument.  There are some striking similarities between the original dev and yourself.

Your posting style, your temper, and your not following through/ abandonment of the community.

8-bit, I wanted to believe in you... part of me still does.  But your petty, childish bullshit just doesn't end.  Even if you did decide to finish your promised work on this coin, assuming you're able; How can we trust you won't flip out over something stupid again?  Six weeks ago, I pointed out to you that all of our best chances for success here involved you being professional.  And you responded with a rant about everything you think has been done to you.  Meanwhile you continue to play stilly little games... Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this.  

That said, I'm hesitant to jump on board with MTR without some real concrete information about what is being proposed there...

I like the idea of hiring a new dev, except I'm unsure at the existing price we could do that without giving him/her such a big stake, that 8-bit is actually right, we might get royally screwed by that route too.

I've got servers/bandwidth, VERY strong *nix skills, and some leadership/experience to offer... But, at the end of the day, I don't code C... Never have.  So, I'm all ears as to ideas people might have about how we might go about independently hiring a dev that doesn't risk putting us in the same boat we're in with 8-bit now.  I can tell you all this though, if I'm going to step up and start really helping with this community (meaning MUCH more than I already have)... We are going to lay down some rules, and there will be an expectation of professionalism, something we're sorely lacking here.

I really like this coin, I can see a strong possibility that this takes off again, regardless of the FUD, so I'm not selling out my position, yet.  But, I'd really, really like to see the community start to really discuss our options, and start to hammer out a direction.  Doesn't everyone? Right?!?!

So, maybe before we cough up a bounty... Let's figure out where we want to go, and then we'll figure out how we can get there... Anything I'm missing here?

Cool? Bueller? Bueller?

allZuckedUp, great to hear this.

Like you, I don't program C.  But I do work in the games industry, developing mobile games in C# on Unity3D.  I love the 8BIT brand, I think it has great potential as currency / credits for gamers.  I am prepared to put some time and $ into this too, but like you, I agree we need to do this 100% professionally, and it's totally the opposite now.

About the bounty, what we could do is restart the coin with a Dash fork and do a coin swap (old for new), or integrate the latest Dash functions (if we can fix the checkpoint / sync issue so it's not an issue).  

That way, we get all the new Dash functions like Instant transactions, masternodes, and a funding system that could be used to pay developers then.  With a clean version, and everyone acting professionally and with a vision, 8BIT could start to attract developers through the blockchain funding system.  

Work would be agreed / voted on through the blockchain funding system by masternode owners, so if they were unprofessional, they wouldn't get paid.

what you think?

EDIT: info on Dash blockchain funding system: https://dashtalk.org/threads/budget-proposal-promotion-reimbursement-core-team.6006/
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:15:08 PM

I agree 100%.

Mastertrader need to go and 8bitparty need to go.

Also coin swap Dash I agree 100%.

The fundamentals need to change before we can build this 8bit formula.

Good luck for those who make this happen.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:17:27 PM

What about Donald Trump

Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:18:57 PM

What about Donald Trump

He can stay but only to see him fuck up
Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:20:13 PM

I agree 100%.

Good luck for you who make this happen.

Thanks Dimitry.

If we coin swap to a Dash fork on the latest version, we only need a developer to basically do some renaming in the Dash code and tweak the emission / rewards to the 8BIT spec to get it off the ground.  It would mean no POS anymore, just masternode rewards, with X11 mining instead of POS.

And then swap users coins, I know e.g. Cannabis Coin did this when they changed from Scrypt to X11.  Everyone would get the same balance and the exchanges would swap everything.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT, that get proposed / voted and funded from the blockchain by masternode owners.

how does everyone else feel about it?
dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:22:29 PM

I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

If we coin swap to a Dash fork on the latest version, we only need a developer to basically do some renaming in the Dash code and tweak the emission / rewards to the 8BIT spec to get it off the ground.  It would mean no POS anymore, just masternode rewards, with X11 mining instead of POS.

And then swap users coins, I know e.g. Cannabis Coin did this when they changed from Scrypt to X11.  Everyone would get the same balance and the exchanges would swap everything.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT.

I think it's a great idea.  

What about Dash fork, but SHA256 instead of x11.  Then auxPOW and merge mine it!

edit:  This is such a good fit for the blake-256 ecosystem.  The blake ecosystem devs are all very helpful/professional.  And we could add it to the merge pool.  They are long as it gets for blake.  500 gh/s net hash on the merge pool to secure the network.  GPU and FPGA, no asics Tongue
allZuckedUp

Activity: 164

find / -name base -exec chown -R us

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:30:40 PM

Please continue.

8-bit, I wanted to believe in you... part of me still does.  But your petty, childish bullshit just doesn't end.  Even if you did decide to finish your promised work on this coin, assuming you're able; How can we trust you won't flip out over something stupid again?  Six weeks ago, I pointed out to you that all of our best chances for success here involved you being professional.  And you responded with a rant about everything you think has been done to you.  Meanwhile you continue to play stilly little games... Look, I've worked in advanced IT engineering roles for almost 20 years, and even if you have GREAT programming skills, in the corporate IT world, you'd be fired for shit like this.  

That said, I'm hesitant to jump on board with MTR without some real concrete information about what is being proposed there...

I like the idea of hiring a new dev, except I'm unsure at the existing price we could do that without giving him/her such a big stake, that 8-bit is actually right, we might get royally screwed by that route too.

So, maybe before we cough up a bounty... Let's figure out where we want to go, and then we'll figure out how we can get there... Anything I'm missing here?

Cool? Bueller? Bueller?

allZuckedUp, great to hear this.

Like you, I don't program C.  But I do work in the games industry, developing mobile games in C# on Unity3D.  I love the 8BIT brand, I think it has great potential as currency / credits for gamers.  I am prepared to put some time and $ into this too, but like you, I agree we need to do this 100% professionally, and it's totally the opposite now.

About the bounty, what we could do is restart the coin with a Dash fork and do a coin swap (old for new), or integrate the latest Dash functions (if we can fix the checkpoint / sync issue so it's not an issue).  

That way, we get all the new Dash functions like Instant transactions, masternodes, and a funding system that could be used to pay developers then.  With a clean version, and everyone acting professionally and with a vision, 8BIT could start to attract developers through the blockchain funding system.  

Work would be agreed / voted on through the blockchain funding system by masternode owners, so if they were unprofessional, they wouldn't get paid.

what you think?

EDIT: info on Dash blockchain funding system: https://dashtalk.org/threads/budget-proposal-promotion-reimbursement-core-team.6006/

At least on it's face, I LOVE this idea... We need to get some discussion going about specifics though... Maybe a "leadership team" on slack or something?

soco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:34:35 PM

I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT, that get proposed / voted and funded from the blockchain by masternode owners.

I like and support this approach with mining and master node rewards.
soco

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:36:26 PM

I agree 100%.

Thanks Dimitry.

Once that is in place, hopefully 8BIT can start to gain some more traction, which will then provide more incentive for new developers to come in and make custom features the community wants for 8BIT.

I think it's a great idea.  

What about Dash fork, but SHA256 instead of x11.  Then auxPOW and merge mine it!

edit:  This is such a good fit for the blake-256 ecosystem.  The blake ecosystem devs are all very helpful/professional.  And we could add it to the merge pool.  They are long as it gets for blake.  500 gh/s net hash on the merge pool to secure the network.  GPU and FPGA, no asics Tongue

I will read up on the blake-256 as I no 0 about it, however no asics is nice!@
allZuckedUp

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:36:51 PM

Everyone is accountable to someone... In your case, if you're the corporation... You're being taken to task by your "board of investors" for your unprofessional manner.  And, your mixed loyalties with MTR... We don't care what they're doing, we are not part of that community, we're part of THIS one! So, your lack of performance, professionalism, and behaviour have become the biggest problem here.  I'd also love to see some proof of this abuse... All I've seen is baseless accusations.

allZuckedUp

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:38:13 PM

I like and support this approach with mining and master node rewards.

Regardless of algo, I completely agree with this... Masternodes and staking are what attracted me here in the first place.

dbt1033
Legendary

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:44:41 PM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=306894.0

BlueDragon747 is the most professional dev in crypto.  Really knows what he's doing.

Plus, they are developing a MMO with the latest UNITY engine.  Check it out.

I would love to see 8-bit go blake-256.  I know blue is too busy to develop 8bit, but he and the other devs are incredibly welcoming and helpful.

But really any merge-mineable situation is the best...  allows the dev to focus on features rather than the network.
Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:49:21 PM

OK thanks guys (dbt1033, allZuckedUp, soco, Dimitry, drays...), great to meet some serious / professional people here who want to take 8 BIT forward from here

I setup a Slack as suggested https://8bitleadership.slack.com

Not sure if you can just join or you need me to add you, ping me and I will add you anyway

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 07:53:41 PM

You are still missing the point.
We all are bagholders and need a new investors who will buy our coins.
Why would anyone buy our coins, just because we are merged mined with other blake (or whatever) coins? Go buy Photon, 4 litoshi.
Slack headquaters is a good idea. Did you know we have one? None of you attended nor even asked how to join.

soco

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 07:54:12 PM

Is there a way (or benefit to boost confidence) to do Proof of burn of the current 8bit when transitioning to the new?

-soco
Pages: « 1 ... 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 [177] 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: