Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:02:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 310 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [*] 8BIT [Dark Masternodes][Anon][Roadmap Stage 4]  (Read 379544 times)
Tinkles

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:22:41 PM

It's popcorn time my friend.

You need to get the fuck out of this coin as you are a scammer who just talks about another coin all day and does NOTHING you say you will AND NOTHING TO BENEFIT 8BIT INVESTORS. And take your boyfriend MTR with you and go make that coin because your last 50 posts are about MTR AND NOT 8BIT....

WE NEED A REAL DEV ON THIS PROJECT - COMMUNITY - ANY IDEAS?
soco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:24:28 PM

Disappointment = Expectation/Reality

"Don't blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them."

I am disappoint because there are highly skilled and educated people in this discussion and it has turned from technology to psychology.

Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:25:06 PM

"Don't blame people for disappointing you, blame yourself for expecting too much from them. Sometimes we expect more from others because we would be willing to do that much for them."

I am disappoint because there are highly skilled and educated people in this discussion and it has turned from technology to psychology.

I agree. And solution?

EDIT: The trust I had in 8bit-party was because he told me privately he was long on 8BIT and working hard and going to do the hard fork.  he has broken ALL of his promises, that is the reality part.  So this impersenator of a Dev who actually cares nothing about 8BIT and spends all day talking about a totally unlrelated coin (MTR - WTF is that supposed to be anyway lol) - and he won't leave now so he is going to fuck 8BIT while he argues about another coin with that coins dev  Huh
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:43:22 PM

I agree. And solution?

EDIT: The trust I had in 8bit-party was because he told me privately he was long on 8BIT and working hard and going to do the hard fork.  he has broken ALL of his promises, that is the reality part.  So this impersenator of a Dev who actually cares nothing about 8BIT and spends all day talking about a totally unlrelated coin (MTR - WTF is that supposed to be anyway lol) - and he won't leave now so he is going to fuck 8BIT while he argues about another coin with that coins dev  Huh

Long means years not months... what your problem? bad quality popcorn my friend? better get that real shit!!
Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 12:46:01 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2015, 12:57:08 PM by Tinkles

I agree. And solution?

EDIT: The trust I had in 8bit-party was because he told me privately he was long on 8BIT and working hard and going to do the hard fork.  he has broken ALL of his promises, that is the reality part.  So this impersenator of a Dev who actually cares nothing about 8BIT and spends all day talking about a totally unlrelated coin (MTR - WTF is that supposed to be anyway lol) - and he won't leave now so he is going to fuck 8BIT while he argues about another coin with that coins dev  Huh

Long means years not months... what your problem? bad quality popcorn my friend? better get that real shit!!

You're obviously someone who doesn't give a shit about 8BIT just like 8BIT party and Mastertrader.

Seems like we (the people who care about 8BIT) have a squatter problem...

I suggest we raise a bounty to get a real dev here and then we clean out the trolls ourselves.

I will put up 1000 8BIT - anyone else?

EDIT: Of course 8BIT party is welcome to take this offer himself, but he would have to agree to:

1. Stop talking about MTR coin
2. Put user Mastertrader and his trolls on IGNORE and stop spending time on MTR coin
3. Just develop 8BIT coin like he said he would

...If not, we need a new dev, and clear these trolls out of the thread.
Dimitry

Activity: 896
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:24:40 PM

I agree. And solution?

EDIT: The trust I had in 8bit-party was because he told me privately he was long on 8BIT and working hard and going to do the hard fork.  he has broken ALL of his promises, that is the reality part.  So this impersenator of a Dev who actually cares nothing about 8BIT and spends all day talking about a totally unlrelated coin (MTR - WTF is that supposed to be anyway lol) - and he won't leave now so he is going to fuck 8BIT while he argues about another coin with that coins dev  Huh

You're obviously someone who doesn't give a shit about 8BIT just like 8BIT party and Mastertrader.

Seems like we (the people who care about 8BIT) have a squatter problem...

I suggest we raise a bounty to get a real dev here and then we clean out the trolls ourselves.

I will put up 1000 8BIT - anyone else?

EDIT: Of course 8BIT party is welcome to take this offer himself, but he would have to agree to:

1. Stop talking about MTR coin
2. Put user Mastertrader and his trolls on IGNORE and stop spending time on MTR coin
3. Just develop 8BIT coin like he said he would

...If not, we need a new dev, and clear these trolls out of the thread.

WOW at this point you are the biggest troll!

1-2-and maybe 3 aint gonna happen and you know this!

Who are you to say all this anyway? because you donate only 1K 8bit? you think that amount is gonna put you
in the position to demand things? You just another troll with to much diarrhea
Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 01:27:35 PM

WOW at this point you are the biggest troll!

1-2-and maybe 3 aint gonna happen and you know this!

Who are you to say all this anyway? because you donate only 1K 8bit? you think that amount is gonna put you
in the position to demand things? You just another troll with to much diarrhea

I am someone who wants 8BIT to succeed and I present ideas on how to rescue development.

In your posts you say nothing that adds value to 8BIT or tries to fix the problems.

If you are not talking about ways to fix 8BIT development and add value, you are on my ignore list.  Dimitry - welcome.
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:07:11 PM

It's popcorn time my friend.

Told you everyone thinks you suck.

8-bit-Party
Legendary

Activity: 1036

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:19:13 PM

Cry baby cry               
Make your mother sigh               
She's old enough to know better.               

The king of Marigold was in the kitchen               
Cooking breakfast for the queen               
The queen was in the parlour               
Playing piano for the children of the king.               

Cry baby cry               
Make your mother sigh               
She's old enough to know better               
So cry baby cry.               

The king was in the garden               
Picking flowers for a friend who came to play               
The queen was in the playroom               
Painting pictures for the childrens holiday.               

Cry baby cry               
Make your mother sigh               
She's old enough to know better               
So cry baby cry.               

The duchess of Kircaldy always smiling               
And arriving late for tea               
The duke was having problems               
With a message at the local bird and bee.               

8-BIT PARTY 16-BIT PARTY DEMOSCENE FTW
Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:22:14 PM

So while the MTR-coin people argue, here on the 8BIT thread,

Is there anyone here who will join me in putting up a bounty to get 8BIT hard fork developed?
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:32:13 PM

Why do you believe that hardfork will change anything? This is technical detail. Have you seen latest Litecoin halve effect? It cut inflation by 50%. Have you seen dogecoin halves? They cut inflation by 90%. Market price does not care about technical details.
To achieve a success, every coin needs a dev or dev team with a vision, pasion, devotion, technical and marketing skills.
You can pay a 100k 8BITs to a programmer who will make a hardfork, take your reward and dump it ASAP.

Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 03:42:26 PM

Why do you believe that hardfork will change anything? This is technical detail. Have you seen latest Litecoin halve effect? It cut inflation by 50%. Have you seen dogecoin halves? They cut inflation by 90%. Market price does not care about technical details.
To achieve a success, every coin needs a dev or dev team with a vision, pasion, devotion, technical and marketing skills.
You can pay a 100k 8BITs to a programmer who will make a hardfork, take your reward and dump it ASAP.

It is you yourself that announced the hard-fork and you thought it was important, for example 6 weeks ago you were saying this:

OK so here we are with official and validated results:

Code:
A. 888     |     1.0     |     0.80 	- 0
B. 888     |     1.2     |     0.88 - 0
C. 888     |     0.8     |     0.60 - 0
D. 1024    |     1.0     |     0.80 - 7 (36.84%)   8-bit-Party soco SharpNieSharp LeSmoke GrandTheftNation willapl pinemool
E. 512     |     1.2     |     0.88 - 3 (15.79%)   evb catotune drays
F. 888     |     1.208   |     0.888    - 2 (10.53%)   allZuckedUp Orestes
G. 1000    |     1.0     |     0.10     - 1 ( 5.26%)   blackyblack
H. 888     |     0.888   |     0.4848 - 6 (31.58%)   bstone2 Fedoracoins skidog TimC torrantz blooding_sorrow
Total voters: 19

The winner is: D

New economy model will be:
  • masternode cost: 1024 8BIT
  • block reward: 1 8BIT
  • masternode reward: 0.8 8BIT
  • PoS part reward: 0.2 8BIT

Conclusion:
  • masternode cost will be 914% more expensive
  • inflation will be reduced 16.67%
  • masternode reward will be reduced 9%

In my humble opinion those results fit community demand shown during last ten weeks.

NOW WE CAN FOCUS ON CREATING COIN VALUE

by the way

Have you spotted masternode number reduction last days? It's growing again!

Seems like some mn investors were not sure if voting result will keep masternodes worth of running. I am happy to see they are coming back. Or rather maybe new investors came? Anyway, it's always cool to see a growth.

For all those who have issues with running masternodes.

Describe your problem here. We can help.

Instead of watching growing number of masternodes run your own one and help spreading distribution across more users.
This is extremely important to keep network balanced.

Now you try to pretend it is not important, after the community waits all this time and you don't deliver?

Instead you FUD another coin that you invested in, using your 8BIT position to care about your other investments?

Just because I bought this crap does not mean I am supporter. It was just an investment after wrong decision.

No, I am not gonna disclose any personal data you. It's better to loose than do that.

So expect me commenting market situation when I find a time for it. No FUD, just hard information and market data.

Honestly - you have zero credibility with me at this stage.  If you stop spending your time on MTR and do the work you promised on 8BIT, I am sure the community would be happy.  But it seems there is another reason why you won't develop 8BIT....

8BIT needs a dev that is committed to 8BIT development and not his other invesments - literally any developer who did the 8BIT hard fork and fix the sync issues would be better than you right now.

Please develop 8BIT it as you promised, or go back to the MTR thread and let the 8BIT community have a chance to make 8BIT a successful coin.

Thanks

Tinkles

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 03:49:25 PM

Now you try to pretend it is not important, after the community waits all this time and you don't deliver?

I did not say it is not important. This is just a part of process and has meaning only as part of process. You can go with 0.001 8BIT block reward and 20'000 8BIT masternode price. Almost no inflation and ultra expensive masternodes. It does not mean anyone new will buy a single coin.

Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:02:25 PM

I did not say it is not important. This is just a part of process and has meaning only as part of process. You can go with 0.001 8BIT block reward and 20'000 8BIT masternode price. Almost no inflation and ultra expensive masternodes. It does not mean anyone new will buy a single coin.

But with the release was also the checkpoints to make sync speed normal.  You seem to have lost all interest in 8BIT development, and you just talk about MTR all day which you have invested in before, and make jokes while 8BIT is dumping on the markets.

Honestly, I don't think you care about 8BIT at all, you care about your FUD war with MTR.  Otherwise, you would have fixed the issues and try to show the community you support 8BIT and the wallet wouldn't take days to sync still.

Please can you just develop 8BIT and ignore MTR, we don't care about MTR here it has nothing to do with 8BIT - the fact you were involved with it, WE DON'T CARE.

If you can't do that and you want to fight with MTR people, can you please help us find a dev who has the time to fix the sync issues / hardfork and take us forward?
8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:11:37 PM

At this moment I am busy with MTR scam. All gave MTR scammer masteretarded Ricardo time to pay a bill till Sunday.

Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:13:56 PM

At this moment I am busy with MTR scam. All gave MTR scammer masteretarded Ricardo time to pay a bill till Sunday.

No one here has invested in you being 'busy' with another coin for any reason.

You told people here there would be a release 4 weeks ago, now you say you are busy on another coin.

Responsiblity of the dev is to his own coin and investors and to meet his commitments.

If you can't do that, why can't someone else do the work you are not doing?Huh?

8-bit-Party
Legendary

8b 16b DEMOSCENE FTW

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2015, 04:22:22 PM

I am really sad you are a victim of this situation. Although I think you do not understand my role here. It's not my coin and not my investors. I am investor too. I have been cheated by original dev. After weeks of watching masteretarding trying to create yet another scam here I came to help this coin return. As masteretarded (he is investor too) has not stopped his attacks against me I refused to let him earn a cash from my work. I know noone cares about my issue with masteretared so I don't care about your problem with 8BIT development. That's all.

Tinkles

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:30:48 PM

I am really sad you are a victim of this situation. Although I think you do not understand my role here. It's not my coin and not my investors. I am investor too. I have been cheated by original dev. After weeks of watching masteretarding trying to create yet another scam here I came to help this coin return. As masteretarded (he is investor too) has not stopped his attacks against me I refused to let him earn a cash from my work. I know noone cares about my issue with masteretared so I don't care about your problem with 8BIT development. That's all.

OK.  Thanks for being honest then.  I didn't understand any of that and you never mention it to me before.

So it's obvious, 8BIT does need a dev now. 

If there is anyone left in the community who wants 8BIT to continue...we can start an advertising thread to get a developer here and donate to him?  We need to get the sync issue fixed and do the hardfork.

skidog
Legendary

Activity: 1393
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 04:34:12 PM

No one here has invested in you being 'busy' with another coin for any reason.

You told people here there would be a release 4 weeks ago, now you say you are busy on another coin.

Responsiblity of the dev is to his own coin and investors and to meet his commitments.

If you can't do that, why can't someone else do the work you are not doing?Huh?

Yesterday, all my troubles seemed so far away / Now it looks as though they’re here to stay / Oh, I believe in yesterday”

soco

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2015, 05:08:57 PM

I care about your issue with those that cause you resentment here. That doesn't feel good and I am sure is demotivating.

Resentment is the inferior form of anger. Resentment makes progress impossible. Notice your resentment and watch it go away.
Pages: « 1 ... 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 [175] 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 ... 310 »
  Print  

Jump to: