Started staking this coin from today.
Glad to hear, remember to encrypt your wallet and unlock for stake, to have maximum security.
what is the minimum number of coins by block for staking?
or any advice for stake this coin?
There is no min, best way of staking is open your wallet and let it stake, the wallet does the block division for you,
so if you have an address with a lot of coins, you will get less stakes per day but bigger in size,
if you have your coins divided in more addresses, you will get more constant smaller stakes, but
anyway you do you earn 69% annual on the coins you have on your wallet and you get the first ones after 8-24 hrs depending on network staking weight.
Simple to stake, no special changes or manage needed.
Reminds me of okcoin scammers woodchipper. I will pass.
Every comment is respected, what I can say:
I have no idea who you are referring to, but we are proud to be of the few coins that focus on work more than hypes
and on our users comfort of using it and the quality to our work (no errors, no hardforks, no coins lost) more than following short lived trends.
Some points from OKCash history:
- One of the few projects that have covered community users loses by 2 hack events (first on luckyalt faucets/dice sites) and Second on the first IRC tipbot.
- The initial DevFund have been spent and is accountable with all the concepts for use it had link
, First Project that made an Epic rain event across different IRC channels and communities.
- Started a new trend in crypto of real in-deep wallets visual customizations and focus on the user experience.
- Have delivered everything announced since started at: Nov 24th 2014
- Active in-house Dev Team, accessible and provide constant updates without leaving the community in the dark, you can check the history at updates.okcash.co
- One of the few projects that releases different resources in different languages translated by real native speaking people in the community from the different countries (no google translate) - Released and Growing Dedicated sites on different languages.
- Started a new trend in crypto of cross cooperation, positive innovation and the improvement of crypto.
- The perfect name for mainstream and acceptance, OK does not require to be translated to any language to be understood, every other cryptocurrency name does.
- Unmoderated Thread (on the contrary of almost every other project)
I invite you to download a wallet to test the fast speed, security and reliability of OKCash tech and/or learn more about the work, thanks for sharing your concerns.