Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 09:02:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅9 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458193 times)
lennylenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:50:36 AM

.....New ROKOS v3 "core" requires for Old ROKOS wallets to re-sync (wallet needs db update),
to avoid this step send your coins from previous ROKOS versions to a new address
and then you can transfer them back to your new ROKOS v3 "core" wallet.
ROKOS v3 "core" wallet for OKCash comes already in Sync with an upgraded wallet ready for use.

More info on release.

If we all download same ROKOS v3 linux image for RPI we will all have same default wallet.dat file with same private and public keys? Did i miss something here?
Keep in mind that i did not try it so i dont know how exactly you did the wallet implementation.
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:12:20 PM

.....New ROKOS v3 "core" requires for Old ROKOS wallets to re-sync (wallet needs db update),
to avoid this step send your coins from previous ROKOS versions to a new address
ROKOS v3 "core" wallet for OKCash comes already in Sync with an upgraded wallet ready for use.

More info on release.

If we all download same ROKOS v3 linux image for RPI we will all have same default wallet.dat file with same private and public keys? Did i miss something here?
Keep in mind that i did not try it so i dont know how exactly you did the wallet implementation.

ROKOS does not come with wallets, it creates a new wallet for every new user that downloads it and use it.

There is all the info in the ROKOS thread. And already ton of feedback on the ROKOS ann. Feel free to visit to learn more.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
nara1892

Activity: 1554
Merit: 654

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 01:23:04 PM

delisting on c-cex
pump on yobit but wallet maintenance  Roll Eyes

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK  
          100%   MULTICHARGER  
lennylenny

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:17:19 PM

More info on release.

ROKOS does not come with wallets, it creates a new wallet for every new user that downloads it and use it.

There is all the info in the ROKOS thread. And already ton of feedback on the ROKOS ann. Feel free to visit to learn more.

Sorry. I totally forgot that that thread exists. I usually monitor this one only for new updates. Thank you for clarifying that part. It had me bit confused. I'll check out that thread for more info.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 02:30:37 PM

More info on release.

Sorry. I totally forgot that that thread exists. I usually monitor this one only for new updates. Thank you for clarifying that part. It had me bit confused. I'll check out that thread for more info.

Nothing to be sorry about, new users might had the same doubt, always glad to help.

Here is a direct link to the ROKOS ann: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1084908.0

New version is getting released this week.(core version: Bitcoin and OKCash)
"Flavors" version will release after, including any other cryptocurrency
supported by their communities and devs that make the request.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 03:13:09 PM

Hi OKCash-Team,

we are very proud to announce, that OKCash is now listed on staisybit.com - The TRUE Cloudstaker!

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1091402.0

If u r interesting in some rewardprogramms, u maybe wanna create, so I can help you!

Greetz
Meta

https://www.staisybit.com

https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/676780673764622336

http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=5907.0

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 03:30:18 PM
Last edit: December 16, 2015, 01:26:49 AM by mprep

Hey OKtoshi,

I am happy to see ur promo starting!

My tweet for you:

https://twitter.com/metamorphin/status/676784119905431552

My wallet on staisybit:

https://i.imgur.com/H3K0RjL.jpg

Greetz
Meta
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 04:03:01 PM

We are honored,
Thanks for the great support to the OK community
and for the Great value added to the cryptocurrency environment with Staisybit.

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2015, 05:17:48 PM

Wonderful news!
Thank you!

Yw,  Feel free to give a test to InstantOKchain for windows, It makes the first sync process last minutes,
should give a better experience to new users, same as cutting times for new setups.

I know you are a big fan of ROKOS, I am working in the v3 pretty excited all looking good, will just include Bitcoin and OKCash
I would love to share a new ROKOS with at least 10 different clients, but as there has not been funding, hence no time for it
 I have to prioritize over OK and BTC, in the future we will set up a voting page, so other coins can get added based on their
communities support and donations if they really are interested in taking part in the project.

The Pi community will love the new ROKOS, we had an OS update so we are using new bases with more features, more details on release.
Thank you again for your dedication. I can hardly wait the ROKOS v3.
I intend to run it on at least 2 RasPi B v2 (one as headless setup and one as "desktop replacement"/testing ground) and I consider an even greener setup with some PV solar cells and cheap NiMH rechargeables for a GreenStaking machine... I just hope I'll have the time for that (and, if I do, I'll post a full "instructable" about it).
OK and ROKOS deserve much more dissemination.

Keep us updated on GreenStaking machine. I am curious how strong batteries need to be and how big panels need to be for it to run flawless...

I too am very curious about the green staking machine!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 09:41:10 PM

Anyone connected?  I sent out 5K okcash, but my wallet isn't syncing @ 97%

I'm running 3.0.0.3, should I just make a copy of my wallet.dat, update, and move it to 3.0.0.4?

Just copy over the okcash.exe from 3.0.0.4 over the old one and done!

What do you mean, 'copy the 3.0.0.4 exe over the old one'?

I've already sent my coins, but they're in limbo because of the update - so I don't know if I should copy my wallet.dat or not.  Won't the new okcash.exe begin an installation procedure?

Close your wallet.

Download the new 3.0.0.4  zip folder, unzip and replace your okcash.exe with the new one from the download.

Start your OKCash wallet, Done.

The only one that starts an installation procedure is the one that has "Installer" on its name.

Thanks for the explanation - but I'm still not getting any connections!  What gives?  Do I need to edit something, or add nodes somehow?
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 15, 2015, 10:05:58 PM

Anyone connected?  I sent out 5K okcash, but my wallet isn't syncing @ 97%

I'm running 3.0.0.3, should I just make a copy of my wallet.dat, update, and move it to 3.0.0.4?

Just copy over the okcash.exe from 3.0.0.4 over the old one and done!

What do you mean, 'copy the 3.0.0.4 exe over the old one'?

I've already sent my coins, but they're in limbo because of the update - so I don't know if I should copy my wallet.dat or not.  Won't the new okcash.exe begin an installation procedure?

Close your wallet.

Download the new 3.0.0.4  zip folder, unzip and replace your okcash.exe with the new one from the download.

Start your OKCash wallet, Done.

The only one that starts an installation procedure is the one that has "Installer" on its name.

Thanks for the explanation - but I'm still not getting any connections!  What gives?  Do I need to edit something, or add nodes somehow?

You must of got banned by some of the nodes because you were using a lower version, they should be cleared in 24rhs,
meanwhile you can try adding nodes from https://bitnodes.net/node/185-81-165-13/ to catch some where you are not banned
and get the connections.

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2015, 12:33:43 AM

Hosting from https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/ has expired...

Spare some change to keep it going? Apx. .022 to keep it going for another month.  This goes direct to them.

BTC: 1EUpTLravY3eTVHHhG4NwaKWsnJazpLqPJ

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
bhokor
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 12:36:53 AM

How much is the size og Okcash blockchain actually? if it is not too much for 12 bucks yearly we can have a vps with 10gb of hd
surfguy72

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2015, 11:45:02 PM

Way to recover from sir dumps a lot!  Crazy to be selling this coin yet. 

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
                         ▄▄██████████████████▄▄
                       ▄███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▄
                     ▄█████▄▄██████████████▄▄█████▄
        ██████  █████████▄████████████████████▄█████
        ██████  ███████▄████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄████
                      ▄██████▀████████████▀██████▄████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
███████   █████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████
                     █████████████████████████████████
            ██████████▀██████▄████████████▄██████▀████
            ███████████▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄███
                    █████▀████████████████▄▀██████▄
                     ▀█████▀▀██████████████▀██▀██████▄
                       ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀
                         ▀▀██████████████████▀▀
                             ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
QUIFAS                     
                    ███
 █              ███ ███
 █              ███  █
███          █  ███
███         ███  █
███  █      ███  █
    ███  █  ███  █
    ███ ███  █   █
     █   █   █
     █       
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 01:16:23 PM

Yay!
Going to download immediately Cheesy
I can't wait to see it running on RasPi B (v1) instead of the last ROKOS (v2)...
Thank you OKtoshi !

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 19, 2015, 08:39:54 PM
Last edit: December 20, 2015, 10:43:34 AM by OKtoshi

Yay!
Going to download immediately Cheesy
I can't wait to see it running on RasPi B (v1) instead of the last ROKOS (v2)...
Thank you OKtoshi !

You are welcome!

There was a small issue with libegl (library from OS) that I am already working on the fix , this prevents the OKCash graphical wallet from showing the correct balances and addresses.

It is only a visual bug at this moment, if you open okcash node okcashd, it reports all the quantities correctly.

BTC working fully.

Removed the download to upload the one with the fixed libegl, Have to recompile everything, compilations take too long, should be ready in the coming days. Thanks for your support!

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 01:59:54 AM

just wondering if you can take yobit off the OP as an exchange as it hasn't functioned for a long time and we don't need to send people the wrong message if they ever update there wallet then put it back ,as that exchange doesn't do to much in the way of fixing issues..Thanks always here supporting and holding
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 11:02:43 AM
Last edit: December 24, 2015, 10:20:53 AM by OKtoshi

just wondering if you can take yobit off the OP as an exchange as it hasn't functioned for a long time and we don't need to send people the wrong message if they ever update there wallet then put it back ,as that exchange doesn't do to much in the way of fixing issues..Thanks always here supporting and holding

Agreed, done, New ROKOS already looking even better than last one might have it ready for Xmas ,
will be done and uploaded in the next hours Wink

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 12:44:43 PM

Merry Xmas!! ROKOS v4 "Core" Released. Full Bitcoin OK Clients, nodes and much more. Faster, Easier, Stronger.

Just Burn and Click to Start your own Full Bitcoin Node or Client
Just Burn and Click to Turn your Pi into an OKCash staking device
Cryptocurrency and the Internet of Things
Core: Raspbian based OS with integrated Bitcoin OK Clients, Nodes ready for use.
Flavors: ROKOS for Altcoins, with different Cryptocurrencies Clients / Nodes ready for use.

We've seen new services selling "stake miners" for different currencies, we support the new technology and uses for cryptocurrencies in the Raspberry Pi environments, hence we came up with a Free solution for every Pi enthusiast, developer, user, service that want to use their Pi systems with Bitcoin and OKCash, or that would like to turn their Pi into a Staking device, It already includes a synced and fully functional client and node for OKCash and Bitcoin Client and node as well to provide them with the best and easier Out of the Box experience.

v4 "Core" Released

The First OS image release that merges the full power of Raspberry Pi and Cryptocurrencies:
- ROKOS v4 "core" comes with an integrated Bitcoin Client / node and OKCash Client /node with Synced OKchain. Released on Dec 25 2015.
- ROKOS v1 and v2 History releases link.

Distribution aimed for everyone, from new Pi users to Pi Developers, Ease of use Out of the Box.
Download & Burn, Ready for use.

Dec 25 2015

ROKOS v4 "core" - Download (1.91Gb)
Dec 25 2015
MD5 Checksum: 41901D8996AE100FC6ACD176425FAFB0
SHA-1 Checksum: CF40014D3158F9AC92473F1F1B24FB37F311BB01
SHA-256 Checksum: 2CF5F297DA3F6828BA33A86C68831B3CC5E70361AC0A405E9602467C3961FFAF
SHA-512 Checksum: 153900696C8509D3E6CE7FB5ABD9885DF90A89CED849B2E1F7CA1289D8FC154E716E02A84008077 700EE4D6ADD2D7FF8003E1C89EE65587A0B5097C24BCA188F

ROKOS v1 and v2 History releases link.

*Official Download Links - Do Not Download from other sources, posts, links to ensure the security of your downloads*

Specs:

v4 "core" Release Dec 25 2015
- Full burnable OS Compatible with the Raspberry Pi systems.
- Full System / Programs Upgrade.
- Full Design Upgrade.
- Iceweasel browser added.
- Autolog.
- Debian.
- Java Dev Tools.
- Easier to Use mod Update.
- Security and Optimization Update.
- Updated Out of the box Firewall ready for use (gui)
- Includes Qt and complete set of Dev tools (For developers)
- Includes Qt 3.2.1 Native / Qt 5.5.1 for Cross compile !
- Works with other cryptocurrencies.
- 100mb swap mod.
- Updated Bitcoin client / node v0.11.2 with full functionality.
- Updated OKCash client / node v3.0.0.4 with full Stake functionality, private messages and Synced Chain to Dec 25 2015. (readme.txt)
- Custom Login and Wallpapers.
- BTC and OK nodes at /usr/local/bin/
- Easy Clients / Nodes Upgrades.
- Direct access to the Clients Via: Task bar and Menu > Internet.
- ZIP file - Compression: 1.91Gb image to download, 4.76GB uncompressed to burn.
- Functionability info for the included Cryptocurrencies Graphical Clients and nodes open the readme.txt file at desktop.

Requirements:
ROKOS v4 "core":
- Raspberry Pi B or 2 (Pi2 recommended) (Might work with A but further testing is required, hence not supported/recommended)

- If you will use Bitcoin and OKCash:
Min 8gb SD card and an External device (usb / hdd / ssd). To sync the BTC chain on the external device instead of the SD card, BTC chain alone is around 40gb.

- If only using OKCash:
Min 8gb SD card.

Future Versions:
- Security updates.
- Chain Updates.
- More Cryptocurrencies will be integrated for an Out of the Box experience in a different version called FLAVORS.
- Designs Updates.
- More wallets, programs or features, based on users/communities/developers feedback, support and/or cross collaborations.

ROKOS v4 "core" Screen Shots

"ROKOS" Initial Setup

1.- Download and Burn the ROKOS Image to a micro SD Card like you would with any other Pi Distro.
Dec 25 2015
ROKOS v4 "core" (BTC OK) - DOWNLOAD

Steps for first boot

a) Type: sudo raspi-config
b) Set your Time Zone, change your pi user password and Expand the file system, restart.
After restart the system will auto log to the pi user desktop.

Welcome to the ROKOS Desktop

Final steps / BTC and OK Clients

a) Go to Menu > Internet and Click on the Bitcoin Wallet

This will open the Bitcoin wallet with the option to select where we will be saving the BTC chain.

*For BTC the initial sync will take some days, wallets are fully usable after being fully Synchronized.

b) OK: Go to Menu > Internet and Click on the OKCash Wallet

This will open the OKCash wallet, give it some minutes for the initial setup, OK Chain is Synced so it will be ready for use in the next minutes.

c) Always remember to make constant backups of your wallets and save them in USB or external media.

Use your Bitcoin wallet to plug HW and mine BTC, Send/Receive BTC cryptocurrency, become a full node and support the Bitcoin newtork, etc.

Use your OKCash wallet to Stake/Mine OK, Send/Receive OK cryptocurrency, send and receive private messages with other OK users, etc.

Important Security Notice:
Remember to create a backup for your Wallets, you can use the wallets to create them and save in different folders on a USB device.
You should ALWAYS have a backup of your wallet, Raspberry Pi Hardware, Raspbian and ROKOS Software are under development hence not responsible for missuses, electrical or compatibility issues that might cause a loss of information. It is as secure as one's ability to take care for it, same as a computer, so always have a backup of your wallets on an external device.

You can start testing and developing new integration with the Bitcoin and OKCash Tech for your IoT projects.

ROKOS is Released for Free to support Bitcoin OK and the crypto environment adoption
If you find this work valuable or if it helped your project and You would like to support feel free to share your donations at

Bitcoin   15VrDkat5vD4FfycRk3E4e7EgqftzK6tm8
OKcash   PWZg5F7NurKDNGdckRpQgmShEQhEHmF5W5

Want your Cryptocurrency Client and node included in ROKOS "Flavors" release?

0.25 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added to all future "Flavors" upgrades/releases. (Permanently added to upcoming flavors releases)
*Only 4 spots permanent add promo.

0.15 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added only to next "Flavors" upgrade/release. (1 flavors release)

0.50 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get an Exclusive version release for your cryptocurrency with your custom cryptocurrency wallpaper and version name.

Bitcoin and OKCash Clients on ROKOS v4 "core"

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 25, 2015, 07:14:18 PM

Merry OK Christmas, Hope everyone get's their Wishes come true !
Thank You!

https://twitter.com/OKCashCrypto/status/680328327824019462

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: