Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 10:18:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅9 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458193 times)
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 12:05:22 AM

OKCash on Jubi or BTC38 ! The chinese want a piece of it, for sure.

How you can do this?

I've talked to OKcoin.  They are interested and requested to see our plan and what not.  OKtoshi and myself will be putting something of the sorts together to get added.  We could gladly do the same for Jubi and BTC38

The requirements for Chinese exchanges are pretty steep and I can't really say it's a good time now. Let's say I've heard some coins trying to get on with a lot higher cap and didn't make the cut, mostly due to volume. Chinese like to gamble a bit too much, OK is not really a gambling coin. Also, 20% stake, really don't want millions of OK staking for an exchange.

Looks like ETH got spooked over http://www.wired.com/2016/02/ibm-and-microsoft-will-let-you-roll-your-own-blockchain news.

OKtoshi might find this news more interesting than most of us I guess, I read it from a business perspective, would love to hear an IT angle from someone who knows more IT than I. Smiley

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 18, 2016, 06:45:17 AM
Last edit: February 18, 2016, 08:52:54 AM by OKtoshi

Official ROKOS v5 Flavors Wallpapers ready for every taste

Black

White

Nodes

Pink Power

Neat

iROK

Shade

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 08:09:26 AM

Now that's what I call a pretty. Got the pink one as desktop background now  Grin

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2016, 07:50:12 PM

Awesome! Good cross-coin luv!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 03:45:28 PM

Promoción para nuevos clientes Cripto-Pay (en español)

Participa y Gana OKCash! Visita Cripto-Pay, registrate grátis y comienza a adquirir los mejores beneficios para tu empresa o negocio.

1. Registra tu empresa en Cripto-Pay.com para activar tu wallet, con tan solo una cuenta de correo y una contraseña.

2. Envíanos un email a info@cripto-pay.com indicando que quieres participar en la promoción y te enviaremos material de apoyo necesario para informar a tus clientes de esta promoción.

3. El cliente paga con OkCash alguno de tus productos o servicios con el wallet que desee.

4. Se enviarán 100 Okcash al wallet de las 100 primeras empresas que acepten un pago con esta criptomoneda.

5. Cripto-Pay notificará en las diferentes redes sociales y vía email a las empresas registradas cuando finalice la promoción.

PREMIO FINAL: de entre todas las empresas participantes se sorteará la cantidad de 5.000 OkCash a la finalización de la promoción. El saldo aparecerá directamente en el wallet de la empresa que resulte ganadora, notificándoselo por email previamente. 

https://cripto-pay.com/2016/02/promocion-okcash/

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 19, 2016, 06:33:27 PM

OKCash Promotion Giveaway for new Cripto-Pay users (english)

Cripto-Pay & OkCash Promotion Giveaway! Join and Enjoy the benefits today.

1. Register your company in Cripto-Pay.com to active your wallet, with just one email and password.

2. Send an email to info@cripto-pay.com telling you want to participate in the promotion, so we will provide you all support material to inform your clients about it.

3. The customer pays with OkCash some of your products or services, regardless of the wallet used.

4. 100 OkCash will be sent to the first 100 companies that accept payments with this cryptocurrency.

5. Cripto-Pay will notify through social media and email to the registered companies when the promotion come to an end.

FINAL PRIZE: Among participating companies will be raffled 5.000 OkCash at the end of the promotion. The balance will appear directly in the wallet of the company that wins, notifying by email previously.

Generate payments from our platform with just one click:
My incomes> charge> fill in the fields> generate collection> indicate the email from your client to forward the request for payment> the customer will only have to open the email and scan the QR code> payment made!

http://bit.ly/CriptoPayOK

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 07:57:20 PM

OKCash Promotion Giveaway for new Cripto-Pay users (english)

Cripto-Pay & OkCash Promotion Giveaway! Join and Enjoy the benefits today.

1. Register your company in Cripto-Pay.com to active your wallet, with just one email and password.

2. Send an email to info@cripto-pay.com telling you want to participate in the promotion, so we will provide you all support material to inform your clients about it.

3. The customer pays with OkCash some of your products or services, regardless of the wallet used.

4. 100 OkCash will be sent to the first 100 companies that accept payments with this cryptocurrency.

5. Cripto-Pay will notify through social media and email to the registered companies when the promotion come to an end.

FINAL PRIZE: Among participating companies will be raffled 5.000 OkCash at the end of the promotion. The balance will appear directly in the wallet of the company that wins, notifying by email previously.

Generate payments from our platform with just one click:
My incomes> charge> fill in the fields> generate collection> indicate the email from your client to forward the request for payment> the customer will only have to open the email and scan the QR code> payment made!

http://bit.ly/CriptoPayOK

Would love to spend some OKcash on small businesses!  Be sure to let us know who's accepting now!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:02:04 PM

That looks great OKtoshi.

Got a friend who owns a pet fish shop in Cornwall, UK .. he's in crypto and if there was a way to acquire OK directly than going via exchange, he'd be up for it. Sadly, despite UK going blockchain from 2020, banks are still being terrible about crypto related accounts, and businesses have bills to pay so can't risk having their account blocked for days.

There are actually no UK based exchanges to even buy BTC via bank transfer, everything is localbitcoins or SEPA payment taking 3 working days (forget weekends) to Bitstamp say, costing £20 = $30.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2016, 11:11:56 PM

Got a friend who owns a pet fish shop in Cornwall, UK .. he's in crypto and if there was a way to acquire OK directly than going via exchange, he'd be up for it. Sadly, despite UK going blockchain from 2020, banks are still being terrible about crypto related accounts, and businesses have bills to pay so can't risk having their account blocked for days.

There are actually no UK based exchanges to even buy BTC via bank transfer, everything is localbitcoins or SEPA payment taking 3 working days (forget weekends) to Bitstamp say, costing £20 = $30.

Well, I've got a family member knowledgeable on FINCEN rules, so if your friend needs a bitcoin broker Smiley

metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2016, 05:50:39 PM

Well, I've got a family member knowledgeable on FINCEN rules, so if your friend needs a bitcoin broker Smiley

2. If u work with us on bitcoin-treff.de, we can make it happen, that you can buy all your cryptos there without regulated rules! I would appreciate it, to lead a team, with our mission behind!

Greetz
Steve
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 20, 2016, 06:54:49 PM
Last edit: February 20, 2016, 07:06:09 PM by OKtoshi

Hi,
just discovered this coin and wanna get in. Unfortunately i´m totally broke but willing to do the german translation for some OK coins  Roll Eyes Smiley. Any offers ?

best regards

Thanks to the community members sponsoring and doing translations

Here is the transcript in english for the website, it is divided in sections, anyone can translate to their languages and send em on PM
or commit them to github so we can launch the different languages to expand the cross languages support.

OKCash english website transcript (txt file)
https://copy.com/Twz16PGqEluqFqmT

OK Community Website languages Github
https://github.com/okcashpro/OKWebsite-languages

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2016, 09:55:28 AM

Hey guys,

We have a OKCash ideas raffle starting on the Tuesday 23rd February. To enter submit your idea for OK via our website. Your idea could be of what you would like to see developed for OK, it could be a new website project, an app idea or just a general idea of ways to improve and support / promote the OK adoption. Along with your idea please send 100 OK to our donation address P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp and include your transaction ID in your submission.

Submit your idea through Cryptocloudhosting.org/Contact-Us, using the Enquiry Type : OK Idea Raffle

The prize structure is as follows:

1st Place - 15k OKCash + Free 1 Site Unlimited Hosting for life
2nd Place - 7k OKCash + Free 1 Site Unlimited Hosting for 6 months
3rd Place - 2k OKCash + Free 1 Site Unlimited Hosting for 3 months

On receipt of your idea, you will be issued with a unique raffle ID, keep this to hand as the raffle will close on 1st March 2016 and entries will be drawn just after this.

The prizes for the raffle will be supported/sponsored by the donations we can gather for this goal in the next OK address: P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp, This is a great way you can step up and get involved with your community and support new ideas and innovation for OK and the empowerment of its users.

Start thinking of your ideas and we will post on Tuesday 23rd when the raffle opens

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 22, 2016, 05:48:18 PM
Last edit: February 22, 2016, 06:06:25 PM by OKtoshi

Hey guys,

We have a OKCash ideas raffle starting on the Tuesday 23rd February. To enter submit your idea for OK via our website. Your idea could be of what you would like to see developed for OK, it could be a new website project, an app idea or just a general idea of ways to improve and support / promote the OK adoption. Along with your idea please send 100 OK to our donation address P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp and include your transaction ID in your submission.

Submit your idea through Cryptocloudhosting.org/Contact-Us, using the Enquiry Type : OK Idea Raffle

On receipt of your idea, you will be issued with a unique raffle ID, keep this to hand as the raffle will close on 1st March 2016 and entries will be drawn just after this.

The prizes for the raffle will be supported/sponsored by the donations we can gather for this goal in the next OK address: P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp, This is a great way you can step up and get involved with your community and support new ideas and innovation for OK and the empowerment of its users.

Start thinking of your ideas and we will post on Tuesday 23rd when the raffle opens
Awesome contest/promo/giveaway/raffle, Thanks for this great events and support to the crypto community
Sent 2000 OK donation and sharing it over the different forums and networks.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:04:38 AM

Hey guys,

Awesome contest/promo/giveaway/raffle, Thanks for this great events and support to the crypto community

Awesome, donation sent as well.  I'll have to hold back on the rain's unless I'm one of the winners now Smiley

Just kidding, all the rains still going to happen!

Great initiative, I really hope to see some good ideas submitted!

batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:10:15 AM

Hey guys,

Thanks OKtoshi and OKorator your support is greatly appreciated.

Our raffle has officially opened but we have already received entries which will still be part of the raffle

Good luck guys!

dirtyboots77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:39:01 AM

If I send 5k to the raffle address in one tx, does that count for 50 entries?
batesresearch
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:56:09 AM

If I send 5k to the raffle address in one tx, does that count for 50 entries?

A entry is 100 OK and a submission of an idea for OK. As below your idea could be of what you would like to see developed for OK, it could be a new website project, an app idea or just a general idea of ways to improve and support / promote the OK adoption.

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 12:09:29 PM

Sent 2500.

Sort of feel I should be entering, although my ideas are overarching not specific. Then again, rarely are they kept back .. hehe.

Just going to use this as a pointer why some people really ought to listen to what I say and when. Right place, right time does not come often.  Wink

jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 04:23:57 PM

hello I am new to this forum so this may not be the place to post this and if that is true I am sorry. I have been having problems with the ok wallet for the past 3 days all coins generated over (total of over 200) have been generated but not excepted. what is going on is it something I am doing wrong. my wallet has been synced for about 2 weeks with almost 200k coins to stake but most of the mined coins are rejected.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 05:05:22 PM

hello I am new to this forum so this may not be the place to post this and if that is true I am sorry. I have been having problems with the ok wallet for the past 3 days all coins generated over (total of over 200) have been generated but not excepted. what is going on is it something I am doing wrong. my wallet has been synced for about 2 weeks with almost 200k coins to stake but most of the mined coins are rejected.

Hey! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the trouble, I'm not a tech genius, but what version of the wallet are you running?

A few of us also chat on IRC #okcash if you can join there Smiley

*I'll tip you a few OK to make up for those lost coins Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: