Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:26:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 05:11:38 PM

hello I am new to this forum so this may not be the place to post this and if that is true I am sorry. I have been having problems with the ok wallet for the past 3 days all coins generated over (total of over 200) have been generated but not excepted. what is going on is it something I am doing wrong. my wallet has been synced for about 2 weeks with almost 200k coins to stake but most of the mined coins are rejected.

Hey! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the trouble, I'm not a tech genius, but what version of the wallet are you running?

A few of us also chat on IRC #okcash if you can join there Smiley

Staking depend of a number of factors, not accepted ones are called orphans, this is based on a security feature so stakes can not be exploited and this are made when your wallet process a stake but it was already submited by another client hence only the first one becoming accepted, it happens more with more people staking as everyone is fighting to get their stakes accepted, OK is now on an average of 50% staking network, so is normal to get orphaned stakes, if you feel you are having a lot of them try moving your okcash to a new address and give them 24-48 hrs to start staking again, some people has found usefull to divide their quantity among different addresses in the same wallet as each address process their own stakes.

hope it helps and make it a bit more clear, if you require more assistance feel free to post here or send a message to devteam@okcash.co

you can check the % of network staking at http://explorer.okcash.co

P.S: even so, staking will get improved in future releases when we move to POS v3

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:06:31 PM

hello I am new to this forum so this may not be the place to post this and if that is true I am sorry. I have been having problems with the ok wallet for the past 3 days all coins generated over (total of over 200) have been generated but not excepted. what is going on is it something I am doing wrong. my wallet has been synced for about 2 weeks with almost 200k coins to stake but most of the mined coins are rejected.

Hey! Welcome!

Sorry to hear about the trouble, I'm not a tech genius, but what version of the wallet are you running?

A few of us also chat on IRC #okcash if you can join there Smiley

Staking depend of a number of factors, not accepted ones are called orphans, this is based on a security feature so stakes can not be exploited and this are made when your wallet process a stake but it was already submited by another client hence only the first one becoming accepted, it happens more with more people staking as everyone is fighting to get their stakes accepted, OK is now on an average of 50% staking network, so is normal to get orphaned stakes, if you feel you are having a lot of them try moving your okcash to a new address and give them 24-48 hrs to start staking again, some people has found usefull to divide their quantity among different addresses in the same wallet as each address process their own stakes.

hope it helps and make it a bit more clear, if you require more assistance feel free to post here or send a message to devteam@okcash.co

you can check the % of network staking at http://explorer.okcash.co

P.S: even so, staking will get improved in future releases when we move to POS v3

Half the network is staking!  Anyone know of a coin with more? (just curious, not trying to sound cocky) Smiley

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:44:48 PM

dont know too wanted to check out blackcoin block explorer and how much are staking there but the graph could not be right..true?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/#!extraction

i mean 16,2% staking and 83,3% not staking, should be the way other for blackcoin.

Difference being top BLK wallets are not staking and OK are. The 20% whale is basically slowing down the staking for all. 15 of the top 20 OK wallets are active daily.

If you have a small amount .. sort of less than 300k I guess, best to reblock the whole wallet into one transaction, send to yourself and it will stake much faster. The small blocks take long to stake and with such a huge wallet staking in a single address is pushing the difficulty through the roof.

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 06:53:37 PM

dont know too wanted to check out blackcoin block explorer and how much are staking there but the graph could not be right..true?
https://chainz.cryptoid.info/blk/#!extraction

i mean 16,2% staking and 83,3% not staking, should be the way other for blackcoin.

Difference being top BLK wallets are not staking and OK are. The 20% whale is basically slowing down the staking for all. 15 of the top 20 OK wallets are active daily.

If you have a small amount .. sort of less than 500k I guess, best to reblock the whole wallet into one transaction, send to yourself and it will stake much faster. The small blocks take long to stake and with such a huge wallet staking in a single address is pushing the difficulty through the roof.

So sort of two angles to look at.  One is the top addresses with most coins are staking, showing at least some degree these are active accounts and people interested in more OK.  With them staking though, it makes it more difficult,  for those with lesser amounts. 

I thought about it as a measure of activity, I don't see why overall its not a great measure that so many with OK, want more, rather than risking it on the exchange, they are going to stake 20% this year.

Anyone seen any articles correlating staking with overall coin price/adoption/etc.

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

jminer85

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 07:40:05 PM

I am running the newest version from the okcash site. version 3.0.0.4 I think. I will try to spread it out over a few addresses in my wallet and see if that helps. thanks for the response.
OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 10:19:14 PM

I am running the newest version from the okcash site. version 3.0.0.4 I think. I will try to spread it out over a few addresses in my wallet and see if that helps. thanks for the response.

With 200k, you should see some healthy stakes start to take place.  A lot of us our typically around if you want to brag, or have any other questions!

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 10:21:49 PM

Free 1000 $OK to the winner...

Guess the price on close of day March 23.  

https://twitter.com/OKcashOrator/status/702241216146993152

Enter your guess on twitter by replying to my pinned tweet.  @OKcashorator
Must have your entry in by 2/28, this Friday.

Just for funzies!  No go submit your ideas to Crypto Cloud!

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 03:36:15 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 03:46:49 AM by OKtoshi

Free 1000 $OK to the winner...

Guess the price on close of day March 23.  

https://twitter.com/OKcashOrator/status/702241216146993152

Enter your guess on twitter by replying to my pinned tweet.  @OKcashorator
Must have your entry in by 2/28, this Friday.

Just for funzies!  No go submit your ideas to Crypto Cloud!

Thanks for this great contest in the name of the community! sharing it in the diff forums.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 07:54:08 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 08:45:20 PM by Varvarin

3759 satoshi Wink

Nah just kidding .. probably 300 sats.

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 01:29:33 PM

Hey guys,

We have a OKCash ideas raffle starting on the Tuesday 23rd February. To enter submit your idea for OK via our website. Your idea could be of what you would like to see developed for OK, it could be a new website project, an app idea or just a general idea of ways to improve and support / promote the OK adoption. Along with your idea please send 100 OK to our donation address P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp and include your transaction ID in your submission.

Thanks to everyone who has donated! As we have said all donations will go to prize funds, the prize funds will be re-calculated close to the raffle end.

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:17:06 PM

Hey guys,

We have a OKCash ideas raffle starting on the Tuesday 23rd February. To enter submit your idea for OK via our website. Your idea could be of what you would like to see developed for OK, it could be a new website project, an app idea or just a general idea of ways to improve and support / promote the OK adoption. Along with your idea please send 100 OK to our donation address P9N3bNxnn2PPvuEuQKwdwq4sK6tidKaWUp and include your transaction ID in your submission.

Thanks to everyone who has donated! As we have said all donations will go to prize funds, the prize funds will be re-calculated close to the raffle end.

Thanks for hosting (pun intended) such a great outreach for OKcash!  Been spreading the word, and will keep doing so!

Get those ideas in guys!

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 04:15:40 AM

OKcash is seemingly "held hostage" on staking by a few whales (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/#!extraction)... 10 addresses are taking 84% of the stakes, with the first 2 richest ones gulping 61% of the total stake.
It seems to me that there is needed a better distribution.
Relying exclusively on "cloud staking" is not the best way, I think.
ROKOS is a chance to change that.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
harefakasinia

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 03:33:44 PM

we Idea and Donation Done,
Thanks
OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 03:40:51 PM

OKcash is seemingly "held hostage" on staking by a few whales (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/ok/#!extraction)... 10 addresses are taking 84% of the stakes, with the first 2 richest ones gulping 61% of the total stake.
It seems to me that there is needed a better distribution.

I think when I looked the stats had changed.  I do know that the #1 and #2 addresses (same owner) were not staking for about 30 to 60 days, so when they came back online, they've got a lot of weight built up.  By the time I checked, the next 8 addresses for extraction ranged 5 to 47 on rich list.  I know with POSv3 the orphans will be decreases dramatically, its worth discussing though, and I definitely appreciate the observations.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
February 25, 2016, 05:33:22 PM

we Idea and Donation Done,
Thanks

Welcome to your community and thanks for your submission and support, Best of luck.

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 06:41:30 PM

Really no one should be cloud staking, the requirements for a staking PC are so low, I do not risk anything in cloud ... certainly not with everything I have seen past few years with clouds.

No disrespect to staisybit ... I'm just paranoid Smiley

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:19:25 PM

Really no one should be cloud staking, the requirements for a staking PC are so low, I do not risk anything in cloud ... certainly not with everything I have seen past few years with clouds.

No disrespect to staisybit ... I'm just paranoid Smiley

I wonder why?

Gox
Cryptsy
Coinex.pw
LTCgear.com
Mintpal
Cryptostocks.com

oh yeah, I remember why.

I have a few coins on a lot of services, but 90% to 95% I keep secure on my own devices.  We could prolly use a few more coins on the sell side stored on exchanges, but that just goes to show OKcash isn't a fly by night coin.  Staking and watching price grow is a win win Smiley

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 07:58:09 PM

oh yeah, I remember why.

I have a few coins on a lot of services, but 90% to 95% I keep secure on my own devices.  We could prolly use a few more coins on the sell side stored on exchanges, but that just goes to show OKcash isn't a fly by night coin.  Staking and watching price grow is a win win Smiley

Don't forget PayCoin GAW miner clouds .. 10,000 people are suing ..  Roll Eyes

There is always temptation to trade .. but pretty much everyone is trading to get more OK not BTC, which is a pretty unusual phenomenon. No one really wants to get bought out fully and then chase it.  Grin

OKorator

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2016, 08:07:22 PM

oh yeah, I remember why.

I have a few coins on a lot of services, but 90% to 95% I keep secure on my own devices.  We could prolly use a few more coins on the sell side stored on exchanges, but that just goes to show OKcash isn't a fly by night coin.  Staking and watching price grow is a win win Smiley

Don't forget PayCoin GAW miner clouds .. 10,000 people are suing ..  Roll Eyes

There is always temptation to trade .. but pretty much everyone is trading to get more OK not BTC, which is a pretty unusual phenomenon. No one really wants to get bought out fully and then chase it.  Grin

Guilty Smiley  I think the market had changed since hitting our recent peak.  Seller beware Smiley

batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2016, 12:21:41 AM

Hey guys,

On receipt of your idea, you will be issued with a unique raffle ID, keep this to hand as the raffle will close on 1st March 2016 and entries will be drawn just after this.

Thanks to everyone who has submitted an idea! Remember our raffle ends in 3 days!

Good luck guys!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: