Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:57:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
TRilon

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 01:48:21 PM

Tell me, which translated into more languages should we expect in the near future? Do you plan to add the Russian language?

Thanks to bumaga we are already working in the Russian language, ru.okcash.co will be the next one to release.

After that one cn, fr, af and others - if you dominate any of this feel free to support with the translations, official translators will get
added to OP with a donation address shared with the community for tips and support.

I believe in the free time I could help you with the translation into Russian, please tell me where to apply

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rustynailer

Activity: 725
Merit: 501

Boycott Qatar 2022

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 02:17:06 PM

Well I tried everything and nothing would work, it wouldn't even get to the splash screen so I have now installed it on another pc.   Its all working great now, at first the balance was wrong in the wallet, but in the console there was a handy command called scanforalltxns.   Smiley
OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 04:40:23 PM

Tell me, which translated into more languages should we expect in the near future? Do you plan to add the Russian language?

Thanks to bumaga we are already working in the Russian language, ru.okcash.co will be the next one to release.

After that one cn, fr, af and others - if you dominate any of this feel free to support with the translations, official translators will get
added to OP with a donation address shared with the community for tips and support.

I believe in the free time I could help you with the translation into Russian, please tell me where to apply

Hey TRilon

We have a member who took the lead on the translation.  Well Def need your help to proofread before publishing.  It should be done very soon.

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:52:21 PM

Wallet updated that was fast didn't have to re sync just replaced the client and it started, thank you!

I just registered OKCash data to http://cointelegraph.com/rating/altcoin  with your devteam@okcash.co email , you will get a message from them please confirm it so it gets added  Grin

Had to register myself, but its done, it is now under review, thanks for the initiative and your support.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:54:28 PM

Thanks for your support and stepping up, as OKorator said there was another community member wanting to help,
even so I Will contact you over PM in the next hours, to talk more about it.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 08:54:45 PM

This v3.0.0.2 is an update to the 5th of November wallet?

Are people still having problems with it?
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:00:01 PM

The v3.0.0.2 update fixes previous clients errors, is a mandatory update as the chain got stuck on the pos change block
Was released immediately after the problem was detected, so there are no forks or anything, just need to upgrade to v3.0.0.2 client
and everything should be working back to normal.

Based on community feedback in this and other forums, over pms, mail and IRC
we will be removing the anon tokens system like most of you suggested
and later will be adding a new social tab instead to expand OK social features.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 01, 2015, 09:02:20 PM

Well I tried everything and nothing would work, it wouldn't even get to the splash screen so I have now installed it on another pc.   Its all working great now, at first the balance was wrong in the wallet, but in the console there was a handy command called scanforalltxns.   Smiley

Great to know its all solved now! good job Smiley

OKorator

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2015, 11:58:42 PM

I am looking for someone with a little bit of graphics skills to help me out with a side project.  Please contact me if interested

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 01:43:31 AM

I still don't have transactions showing up im getting my stakes but it still shows last mined november 7th even after restart and turning on that transaction option...also do we really need to stay listed on ccex or should we just let it go,its not the best exchange to be on anyways i've stopped trading there...trex is the best for us ..yobit is garbage ...any news on Cryptsy
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:34:38 AM
Last edit: December 04, 2015, 10:57:43 PM by OKtoshi

I still don't have transactions showing up im getting my stakes but it still shows last mined november 7th even after restart and turning on that transaction option...also do we really need to stay listed on ccex or should we just let it go,its not the best exchange to be on anyways i've stopped trading there...trex is the best for us ..yobit is garbage ...any news on Cryptsy

Please try the latest wallet. (v3.0.0.3)
also:

go to your options, deselect all the Visible Transaction Types, select them all again, click OK.

it will seem non responding, its adding them to the transaction list, give it some minutes it will
go to its normal screen and you should be able to find them.  Will start making video tutorials to help new users to make it easier.

As for ccex, ive hear the same, im OK with whatever the community decides.

Cryptsy has been a race, the community is awesome, it keeps getting ahead and bringing OK to the top.
No news from them yet on when they are adding the new coin, but they were busy with issues, seems theyve solved them now, so it shouldn't take long.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 02:43:03 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2015, 03:39:31 AM by OKtoshi

OK Wallets v3.0.0.3
Mandatory for clients 3.0.0.1 and older
Regular Highly recommended for clients 3.0.0.2

Based on community/users feedback the anon tokens system is getting removed
to comply with most businesses structures and to expand in full OK social and transparency features.

Change List 01-12-2015 v3.0.0.3-core

- Anon token system removed from UI (Users feedback/Social improvement)
   - Correct descriptions (fix)
   - Protocol upgrade (security)
   - Renaming for Private Messages and texts for non crypto users. (design improvement)
   - Disconnect from old clients (security)

Instructions for v3.0.0.2 clients:

Close your OKCash wallet, replace it with the v3.0.0.3 , open your client, done.

Instructions for v3.0.0.1 and older clients:

Close your OKCash wallet, replace it with the v3.0.0.3 , open your client, if it presents any issue download the OKbootstrap and resync
    http://bit.ly/OKchain

https://github.com/okcashpro/okcash/releases/tag/v3.0.0.3-core

Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 04:08:21 AM

The v3.0.0.2 update fixes previous clients errors, is a mandatory update as the chain got stuck on the pos change block
Was released immediately after the problem was detected, so there are no forks or anything, just need to upgrade to v3.0.0.2 client
and everything should be working back to normal.

Based on community feedback in this and other forums, over pms, mail and IRC
we will be removing the anon tokens system like most of you suggested
and later will be adding a new social tab instead to expand OK social features.

Thanks for the reply. Downloading the wallet & bootstrap now...hope everything works out.

Thanks to OKtoshi for the conversion instructions!
rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
December 02, 2015, 10:10:44 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 04:26:40 PM by rmd73

OKtoshi, I'd like to see a wallet and a daemon compiled for ROKOS... such a rapid tempo of the last releases has been a bit demanding on that poor ARM processor Smiley
My RasPi B (v.1) is struggling to compile the daemon for v.3.0.0.3 from the source zip... a day after compiling v.3.0.0.2... and I don't know how much pounding will take the old 8GB SD card either.

Very Late Edit:
I just checked the version reported by the daemon and it is
OKCash version v2.0.0.0-g (2015-05-30 19:18:32 -0500)
hmm?

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 06:26:48 PM

OKtoshi, I'd like to see a wallet and a daemon compiled for ROKOS... such a rapid tempo of the last releases has been a bit demanding on that poor ARM processor Smiley
My RasPi B (v.1) is struggling to compile the daemon for v.3.0.0.3 from the source zip... a day after compiling v.3.0.0.2... and I don't know how much pounding will take the old 8GB SD card either.

Very Late Edit:
I just checked the version reported by the daemon and it is
OKCash version v2.0.0.0-g (2015-05-30 19:18:32 -0500)
hmm?

Hey there, been real busy with the sites, roadmap, wallet updts and new resources like a coinmap to add the businesses that accept OKCash worldwide.

ROKOS v3 is in the plans and idea is to have it ready before/during Christmas season.

rmd73

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:00:27 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2015, 07:10:34 PM by rmd73

Hey there, been real busy with the sites, roadmap, wallet updts and new resources like a coinmap to add the businesses that accept OKCash worldwide.

ROKOS v3 is in the plans and idea is to have it ready before/during Christmas season.

I'm grateful for your hard work. It really is impressive. The binaries for ROKOS were only a suggestion Wink
I'll be as patient as I can (and as I was until now) and I'll wait for ROKOS v3... Hopefully, I'll have a few RasPi v2 by then ready to play with.
I am a bit confused though, as why am I getting "OKCash version v2.0.0.0-g (2015-05-30 19:18:32 -0500)" when I compile the daemon from the v3.0.0.3 archived source? Is that affecting only the version number or it goes down to the protocol and blockchain?

L.E. http://okcash.explorer.rocks/ returns "503 Service unavailable"

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 07:30:57 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2016, 05:28:34 PM by OKtoshi

I'm grateful for your hard work. It really is impressive. The binaries for ROKOS were only a suggestion Wink
I'll be as patient as I can (and as I was until now) and I'll wait for ROKOS v3... Hopefully, I'll have a few RasPi v2 by then ready to play with.
I am a bit confused though, as why am I getting "OKCash version v2.0.0.0-g (2015-05-30 19:18:32 -0500)" when I compile the daemon from the v3.0.0.3 archived source? Is that affecting only the version number or it goes down to the protocol and blockchain?

The explorer at okcash.explorer.rocks is having an update , all the other explorers are updated already.

You are welcome, I want to have the new ROKOS v3 ready as soon as possible as well,
so thanks a lot for your suggestion and feedback, always appreciated.

The version issue can happen if the building directory had files from previous builds, the connection with other clients is based on protocol,
so the version display shouldn't affect Wink  In the future with funding I will be able to dedicate and work faster, meanwhile I'm giving it my best while dividing myself in 2 jobs, what's for sure is that we are not stopping, OK came to stay and will eventually claim its rightful place in crypto while it continues to grow in user acceptance and adoption. I am really proud of the real decentralization OK has, and all the amazing community support like yourself. 2016 will be OKCash year for sure, this is just the beginning and warming period, btc took 2-3 years to get there. I think OK is doing great with its real organic growth and new non crypto partners and new merchants and users joining each day.

Ive never shared info about me, wanting to let all the work do the talk, OK is now full transparent thanks to the community consensus, so I feel I owe you a small intro about me. Will be adding it to the ANN later on. Thanks for your support.

Voluntary Developer Exclusive to OK
Support and develop the OK core and the OK project, support and increase Bitcoin awareness, organize with the different community leaders, integrate new voluntary developers and to provide tech support to users and services for OK integration. Creator among others of ROKOS OS. Passionate Follower of the Satoshi vision of decentralization and empowerment of the user, nicked OKtoshi in his honor (OKay Toshi). Passion for Tech, SW/HW since 1997 and directly with BTC & Crypto since 2012. Age 34.

rmd73

View Profile
December 03, 2015, 08:32:38 PM

Thank you for your swift response.
I'm glad it's just a version numbering issue on the daemon.
The building directory was pristine, just extracted from archive... it seems that the version number got somehow "stuck" despite being mentioned in clientversion.h as
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MAJOR       3
#define CLIENT_VERSION_MINOR       0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_REVISION    0
#define CLIENT_VERSION_BUILD       3
As I know too little about the building environment and its innards, I stop here with my feeble detective work Wink

I'm also glad to know that I might run a shiny new ROKOS v3 on a shiny RasPi around Christmas.

Last, but not least, I'm honoured to learn a few bits about you.

OKorator

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2015, 10:33:10 PM

Hey everyone!

We've made it to ranking 36 on coingecko!  6 more spots til page 1.

We've still got some progress to make on coinmarketcap.com Smiley

bumaga

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2015, 05:15:56 PM

- Pyccкий -

1) Cкaчaли нoвый кoшeлeк 3.0.0.3 , пocтaвили, нo oн пo пpeжнeмy нe cинxpoнизиpyeтcя?
2) Cкaчaйтe bootstrap.dat ( https://copy.com/xA9zw2U4hN7Vnctk/BootStrap%20-%20OKChain%20December%201st%202015/bootstrap.zip?download=1 )
3)                -                 Уcтaнoвкa                 -    

OK Bootstrap

1.- Oткpoйтe zip и pacпaкyйтe фaйл bootstrap.dat в пaпкy OKCash. Oбычнo oнa нaxoдитcя нa (C:\Пoльзoвaтeли\Имя пoльзoвaтeля\AppData\Roaming\OKCash)
        Зaтeм зaпycтитe кoшeлeк вepcии v3.0.0.3 или вышe.

(Зaтeм пoдoждитe пapy чacикoв пoкa cдeлaeтcя (Importing bootstrap blockchain data file)
        Ha мoщныx кoмпьютepax зaнимaeт нe бoлee 20 минyт
        Пpoизoйдeт пepeиндeкcaция блoкoв из bootstrap.
        Moжeт пoкaзaтьcя, чтo кoшeлeк зaвиc, нo нe вoлнyйтecь вce paбoтaeт, пpocтo дaйтe eмy нeмнoгo вpeмeни )

-Eesti keel -

1) Kui uusim rahakott 3.0.0.3 ei taha sünkroniseerida, siis->
2) Laadi alla bootstrap.dat ( https://copy.com/xA9zw2U4hN7Vnctk/BootStrap%20-%20OKChain%20December%201st%202015/bootstrap.zip?download=1 )
3)   -  Paigaldamine  -  

OK Bootstrap

1.-Laadi ja ava zip fail, siis pane fail nimega bootstrap.dat OKCash kausta. Tavaliselt asub siin (C:\Kasutajad\kasutajanimi\AppData\Roaming\OKCash)
          Käivita OKCash rahakott v 3.0.0.3 või uuem .

(Oodake kuskil paar tundi. Kui arvuti on võimas siis kuni 20 min (Importing bootstrap blockchain data file)
          Rahakott indekseerib bootstrap,
          ja ise alustab töötada. Nautige )
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: