Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:09:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🆗[ANN]Okcash[OK] ✅OK v8 OK Heroes ✅Trust Wallet ✅8 networks ✅multi-chain ✅web3  (Read 458012 times)
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1004

OK

View Profile
January 02, 2016, 10:02:38 PM

This are the requirements to get integrated into ROKOS, with a promo for the first 4 coins to become part of ROKOS "flavors" for every future release.

Want your Cryptocurrency Client and node included in ROKOS "Flavors" release?

0.25 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added to all future "Flavors" upgrades/releases. (Permanently added to upcoming flavors releases)
*Only 4 spots permanent add promo. Only 1 spots left.
(based on big response and respecting 2 coins in talks during promo as bonus add if they finish fulfilling the requirements and testing integration goes good)
Other than that Base Permanent added cryptocurrencies list is already selected!!
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for your support. will be sharing updates on the advances.

0.15 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added only to next "Flavors" upgrade/release. (1 flavors release)

0.50 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get an Exclusive version release for your cryptocurrency with your custom cryptocurrency wallpaper and version name.

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with BLK:

Congratulations to Blackcoin BLK for claiming the "4th spot permanent add promo"
showing Real commitment to their communities to support long term adoption.

BLK is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?
http://rokos.space

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 01:11:10 AM

just bought me some okcash and have to say your doing an amazing job here.
will be a part of this coin now too, dont know why i don't read about it before.

Thanks for the support and kind words, You will like the speed and staking, Welcome to your community.

OK is open-source; its design is public, nobody owns or controls OK and everyone can take part.
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 02:52:24 AM

This are the requirements to get integrated into ROKOS, with a promo for the first 4 coins to become part of ROKOS "flavors" for every future release.

Want your Cryptocurrency Client and node included in ROKOS "Flavors" release?

0.25 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added to all future "Flavors" upgrades/releases. (Permanently added to upcoming flavors releases)
*Only 4 spots permanent add promo. Only 1 spots left.
(based on big response and respecting 2 coins 1 coin in talks during promo as bonus perma add if they finish fulfilling the requirements and testing integration goes good)
Other than that Base Permanent added cryptocurrencies list is already selected!!
Congratulations to everyone and thanks for your support. will be sharing updates on the advances.

0.15 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get added only to next "Flavors" upgrade/release. (1 flavors release)

0.50 BTC (or OKcash Equivalent) to support development
Requirement to get an Exclusive version release for your cryptocurrency with your custom cryptocurrency wallpaper and version name.

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with SOIL:

Congratulations to SOIL for claiming the "Bonus permanent add promo" (respected for sending bfore perma coins spots got filled)

SOIL is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases if all testing goes good.

What is ROKOS?

OKorator

Activity: 492
Merit: 254

OKCash World-wide Community Leader and Promotions

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2016, 03:37:44 AM

just bought me some okcash and have to say your doing an amazing job here.
will be a part of this coin now too, dont know why i dont read about it before.

Welcome!

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

I rain and donate back most funds!  OKorator@gmail.com Twitter: @okcashorator
Arrakeen

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Offer escrow, receive negative trust

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:04:20 PM

I love this coin as well - just wish the wallet was a little less 'bloated'  Wink

You guys should make a LiteOK wallet or something - the normal one takes up HUGE amounts of resources (my PC still rums fine, but it's still an issue that could be improved).

Unless there were recent updates that I'm not aware of?

This isn't a complaint by the way, and I'm sure devs have more important jobs on their plate. Just a friendly suggestion!

Cheers
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 03, 2016, 10:39:56 PM

I love this coin as well - just wish the wallet was a little less 'bloated'  Wink

You guys should make a LiteOK wallet or something - the normal one takes up HUGE amounts of resources (my PC still rums fine, but it's still an issue that could be improved).

Unless there were recent updates that I'm not aware of?

This isn't a complaint by the way, and I'm sure devs have more important jobs on their plate. Just a friendly suggestion!

Cheers

Ive been planing a solution like the one you described (based on few more users feedback),
so it is very nice to see we are all on the same page.
Will work towards that end to provide users with both options.
Thanks a lot for your feedback, taken in the best way and always appreciated.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 01:44:44 AM

Congratulations, OK now enjoys of the increased security and benefits of POSv2, changed at block 575,000 without any issue. Njoy

Varvarin
Legendary

Activity: 1130
Merit: 1000

No good deed goes unpunished

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 08:15:49 AM

DMD, BLK and ENRG = what a score OKtoshi! (not heard of Soil, but yeii Smiley)

I'm so excited and I just can't hide it .. Cool

Coinmarket Cat prowls once again.
https://twitter.com/VarvarinEMC2
kold678

Activity: 240
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 03:50:58 PM

everyone needs to support and buy stop the dump tactics as they dont help the coin grow, im now holding almost a mil and the staking is enough for me on that to hold ,looking for this to hit 5k sats one day and by then hope to hold a lot more than i do now ..solid development and never giving up are keys to this program. Keep up the great work and push ahead and everything will be ok
metamorphin
Legendary

Activity: 1106

No risk, no fun!

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 03:52:43 PM

Soil is a fork from Ethereum, no?
Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 06:57:10 PM

dont forget Gamecredits:)

How could I forget what I put in motion?  Wink  Thanks OKtoshi for the invite.

Only took a year of Pimpin, I mean staking and not once tempted to dump, even when it didn't look so great .. to outsiders, I was loving the cheap coins  Grin

OKorator

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 07:05:18 PM

everyone needs to support and buy stop the dump tactics as they dont help the coin grow, im now holding almost a mil and the staking is enough for me on that to hold ,looking for this to hit 5k sats one day and by then hope to hold a lot more than i do now ..solid development and never giving up are keys to this program. Keep up the great work and push ahead and everything will be ok

Heard that friend! At least the back and forth will build the liquidity needed.  If we reach 5k we want it to stay that way,  not just a blip on the radar.  Bright days are always ahead for Ok

If you like my work, please donate OKcash through our Discord Bot or PD9vUyDVZHxEJDvpDU9h3KDehgGayP4JKH

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 08:50:04 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2016, 09:11:10 PM by OKtoshi

That is correct SOIL is ethereum based, I am excited as well and cant wait to start working on it,

A big Thanks to the different participant communities for your trust, and congratulations for your commitments to long term adoption
by supporting the ROKOS system, breaking down the walls of Crypto and IoT integration and
empowering the users (crypto and non crypto alike).

This week is the last chance to claim a position for integration in the coming ROKOS flavors,
Same way will continue to collect the required materials/info for this week, Start working with the integrations
on Saturday 9th and expecting to Release by end of January with a max timeframe of Feb 15th
(already added to roadmaps with time frame)

Let's continue to empower the users and improve crypto, thanks for your support and participation working towards this goal.

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

That is correct SOIL is ethereum based, I am excited as well and cant wait to start working on it,

Had a nosey around SOIL, worth a try. Etherum is the next "Main Coin" which will get forked 100x so is definitely worth learning the code, with added motivation. Agriculture is another underserved market that crypto could fill in some gaps, more so in the developing world than 1st world but not entirely.

Skills and contacts .. worth their weight in virtual gold.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 09:49:07 PM

Congratulations Community

New ROKOS article by TechCrunch just got released
http://techcrunch.com/2016/01/04/the-rokos-core-os-turns-your-raspberry-pi-into-a-bitcoin-node/

ROKOS already today Top News on Bitcoin @ Twitter
https://twitter.com/search?q=bitcoin&src=typd

Empower the users and Improving Crypto.

OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 04, 2016, 11:44:58 PM

Active promos for claim: link

OK is Honored with the new cross collaboration with METAL:

Congratulations to METAL for claiming a "Permanent add promo"

METAL is getting integrated in the base coins for all coming ROKOS flavors releases.

What is ROKOS?

OKorator

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 05:17:51 PM

Congratulations Community

New ROKOS article by TechCrunch just got released
http://techcrunch.com/2016/01/04/the-rokos-core-os-turns-your-raspberry-pi-into-a-bitcoin-node/

ROKOS already today Top News on Bitcoin @ Twitter
https://twitter.com/search?q=bitcoin&src=typd

Empower the users and Improving Crypto.

Huge news for crypto brought to you by oktoshi!

Varvarin
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 05, 2016, 08:20:24 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2016, 11:02:47 PM by Varvarin

It was on the cards the moment we heard of ROKOS.

Hats off OKtoshi, I know what I saw a year ago and since then, this coin and dev and team around it has just gotten better and better without skipping a beat.

This is probably a time for one of those "I don't always ..." memes  Cool

Edit: Someone has accumulated a nice 1.7mil stash on Bittrex and added around 170k today. Get it staking.

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
January 05, 2016, 11:43:17 PM

It was on the cards the moment we heard of ROKOS.

Hats off OKtoshi, I know what I saw a year ago and since then, this coin and dev and team around it has just gotten better and better without skipping a beat.

This is probably a time for one of those "I don't always ..." memes  Cool
Your wish is granted:

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
OKtoshi (OP)
Legendary

OK

View Profile
January 06, 2016, 03:43:28 AM

Thank you for your trust.

BitcoinRush featured OK, this Friday.
Let's help back by sharing and tipping if can to support back,
He works hard and holds a great pro informative and enjoyable show supporting Crypto and Bitcoin move forward.

https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Rush/status/684564117596672000

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 170 »
  Print  

Jump to: