Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 10:22:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Does Evan regret instamining at 100x emission?
YES - It was an accident, he's an honest dev and regrets not relaunching the coin fairly - 24 (12.8%)
YES - he did it on purpose but got too greedy and has regrets due to how hated the coin is now - 21 (11.2%)
NO - It was an accident, but it worked out well for him. No regrets. - 27 (14.4%)
NO - he knowingly engaged in premeditated fraud and profited immensely from it - 116 (61.7%)
Total Voters: 188

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] Does EVAN DUFFIELD regret instamining DRK/DASH at 100x emission?  (Read 31363 times)
celestio

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:35:31 PM

These are the posts I have collected of you during that time:

~/xcoin/src/xcoind does not exists?

Ok now it insta crashes when I type "setgenerate true".

Notice those posts were done after the first launch, not after the relaunch, so the relevance is zero.

Notice how I never said they were relevant, and how I just said "These are the posts I have collected of you during that time". Your trolling is pretty pathetic.

Then why did you even post them in the first place, if they weren't part of your "argument"?

So I could keep track of your posts just incase you went back and changed them.

And why would I change posts where I complain the wallet isn't working on the launch that was pulled back?

I said for you to provide any evidence of having mined back then. I collected your posts from that period just incase you went back and change them to make it seem like you mined then.

I will let you in on a little secret. There's a site that mirrors this forum where you can't edit your posts. It's here: https://bitcointa.lk/threads/ann-drk-darkcoin-first-anonymous-coin-darksend-no-premine-runs-30-cooler-than-scrypt.240313/

It's better evidence than quoting posts here as anyone could claim you have edited the quoted post.

I'll let you in on a better little secret. While it's true that the site mirrored posts, it stopped sometime last year.

Well you quoted posts that are over a year old, from a time when the mirroring was still active.

Besides, it's better to be safe than sorry (That site could go down, it could be tampered with).

This thread could be deleted and be tampered with. I suggest you take screenshots and store copies on at least 3 usb sticks distributed geologically and print and store paper copies signed with at least two independent witnesses in a bank vault. Would be a terrible thing to be sorry.

That's exactly what's done. Screenshots or videotaped and put on the cloud and on the computer.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:37:14 PM

If you have nothing to prove then you should not have made that claim in the first place. You made the claim that you mined then, yet you're not going to show any proof.

Surely I can tell what I have done or haven't done without getting put on trial? Especially if there's no way I can prove it to your satisfaction. And even if there was, proving it doesn't carry anything positive for me, only negative.

You're a liar from this moment henceforth.

And you've been a butthurt troll right from the beginning.

Ok then you should not have made the claim initially. If you make a claim, expect to back it up with evidence. Since you can't/won't back it up with evidence then you are a liar.

I will also say that I took a dump this morning. I won't be digging up evidence of that for you to see however. Feel free thinking I'm a liar.

Taking a dump has no relevance to this at all. The point of it is that you were claiming to have mined early on, yet you have absolutely no evidence to provide to show that you did. Claiming to have mined a instamined coin in a thread talking about the instamine and defecating are two different things.

It is absolutely relevant to your argument. You're claiming that if I'm saying anything without backing it up with proof, I'm a liar. I just spelled it out for you using an example even you might understand how ridiculous your allegation is.

So yes, you are a liar.

Still a butthurt troll.

It is not relevant at all to this because you saying you defecated doesn't undermine anything. Anyone can claim to have been mining at the instamine to make it seem less nefarious, which is what you did. You claimed to have mined then, but when I ask for any proof of you having indeed mined then. You give none, therefore you are lying. I don't think it's that hard to understand is it?

Is it so hard for you to understand I'm not going to post proof of me mining 277 and 500 coin blocks? There's absolutely zero incentive for me to do so. Only downside.
celestio

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:39:11 PM

If you have nothing to prove then you should not have made that claim in the first place. You made the claim that you mined then, yet you're not going to show any proof.

Surely I can tell what I have done or haven't done without getting put on trial? Especially if there's no way I can prove it to your satisfaction. And even if there was, proving it doesn't carry anything positive for me, only negative.

Ok then you should not have made the claim initially. If you make a claim, expect to back it up with evidence. Since you can't/won't back it up with evidence then you are a liar.

I will also say that I took a dump this morning. I won't be digging up evidence of that for you to see however. Feel free thinking I'm a liar.

Taking a dump has no relevance to this at all. The point of it is that you were claiming to have mined early on, yet you have absolutely no evidence to provide to show that you did. Claiming to have mined a instamined coin in a thread talking about the instamine and defecating are two different things.

It is absolutely relevant to your argument. You're claiming that if I'm saying anything without backing it up with proof, I'm a liar. I just spelled it out for you using an example even you might understand how ridiculous your allegation is.

So yes, you are a liar.

Still a butthurt troll.

It is not relevant at all to this because you saying you defecated doesn't undermine anything. Anyone can claim to have been mining at the instamine to make it seem less nefarious, which is what you did. You claimed to have mined then, but when I ask for any proof of you having indeed mined then. You give none, therefore you are lying. I don't think it's that hard to understand is it?

Is it so hard for you to understand I'm not going to post proof of me mining 277 and 500 coin blocks? There's absolutely zero incentive for me to do so. Only downside.

I have to take that with yet another grain of salt. I simply can't believe what you say if you make such claims yet post no proof to back up said claims. The only reasonable conclusion is that you're lying.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime" - Satoshi Nakamoto, June 17, 2010
illodin

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:48:47 PM

So yes, you are a liar.

Still a butthurt troll.

I have to take that with yet another grain of salt. I simply can't believe what you say if you make such claims yet post no proof to back up said claims. The only reasonable conclusion is that you're lying.

Yes, that is the only conclusion a troll with an agenda could come to.
celestio

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:51:18 PM

So yes, you are a liar.

Still a butthurt troll.

Yes, that is the only conclusion a troll with an agenda could come to.

K, so trying to separate liars such as yourself from those who actually mined is trolling...

G2M

Activity: 280

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 10:57:11 PM

Proof of instadump including pics or it didn't happen!

I want a yardstick traceable to NIST in there!

Post the results in your signature so I know you did it instead of having to trod through your post history.

I would have preferred your scat to be passed through a calibrated flow meter, so I could get that data and compare it to other known instadumps.

Maybe you could relaunch?

Wind picked up: F4BC1F4BC0A2A1C4

banditryandloot goin2mars kbm keyboard-mash theusualstuff

probably a few more that don't matter for much.
illodin

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:05:29 PM

Proof of instadump including pics or it didn't happen!

I want a yardstick traceable to NIST in there!

Post the results in your signature so I know you did it instead of having to trod through your post history.

I would have preferred your scat to be passed through a calibrated flow meter, so I could get that data and compare it to other known instadumps.

Maybe you could relaunch?

LOL

On that note, good night guys. Even you, celestio. Dream a little dream of an instamine, and be happy for a while until yet another day dawns.
AdamWhite

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:31:49 AM

Rest up illodin

You, toknormal and the rest of the dashtards have another full day of scam defending tomorrow
toknormal
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1188

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 11:50:04 AM

You, toknormal and the rest of the dashtards have another full day of scam defending tomorrow

Looks like someone was left short of toys at christmas.

AdamWhite

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 05:52:33 PM

Dash don't need to publicise the launch problems...You and various XMR supporters are doing it for them!  

@AdamWhite:  I have never said you were a Monero supporter.

You have zero credibility.

You just made me blow coffee out of my nose.  You're funny.

"You and various XMR supporters."  I was careful to seperate you from XMR supporters in that statement.  Since I took you off ignore several weeks ago I have seen you state quite clearly that you are not an XMR supporter and I phrased my statement to reflect this.

EDIT:  It didn't take me much looking back at your message history to show that you used to either hold XMR or support the project.  What changed your mind about XMR if you don't mind me asking?

I did hold XMR for a time and got out during the BCX drama.

Why did you take me off ignore?

(sorry about the coffee)  Smiley
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2015, 06:42:52 AM
Last edit: May 14, 2015, 06:57:12 AM by generalizethis

Outside of the current options, there is another possibility: there are people who seem to get unfair advantages, but never seem to consciously plan to cheat or harm another person to gain the most benefit for themselves--it just always seems to work out that way. Maybe Evan's just a subconsciously crafty individual and everything looks just peachy to him on the conscious level. We can call intuitive deception.

stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
May 14, 2015, 10:41:19 AM

Dash don't need to publicise the launch problems...You and various XMR supporters are doing it for them!  

@AdamWhite:  I have never said you were a Monero supporter.

You have zero credibility.

You just made me blow coffee out of my nose.  You're funny.

"You and various XMR supporters."  I was careful to seperate you from XMR supporters in that statement.  Since I took you off ignore several weeks ago I have seen you state quite clearly that you are not an XMR supporter and I phrased my statement to reflect this.

EDIT:  It didn't take me much looking back at your message history to show that you used to either hold XMR or support the project.  What changed your mind about XMR if you don't mind me asking?

I did hold XMR for a time and got out during the BCX drama.

Why did you take me off ignore?

(sorry about the coffee)  Smiley

I only had you on ignore when you were filling the Dash thread up with posts so I could see the wood from the trees.  I took you off ignore to see whether you had any new evidence to back up your opinions and catch up with the Dash scam accusation threads.
Hypnotique (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:22:34 PM

Does Duffield regret instamining DRK/DASH at 100x emission?

Yes: 42  (24.7%)
No: 128  (75.3%)

The basis of good art
is careful compositio
neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
May 15, 2015, 04:26:49 PM

No he's does not regret. He made too much money to regret anything.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2015, 08:41:10 AM

We need a fifth "Not Yet" option:

Duffield will regret the instamine and the money he made from it, when FinCEN takes it all away and fines him for running a HYIP and MSB.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
rangedriver

Activity: 714
Merit: 504

View Profile
May 27, 2015, 11:10:05 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2015, 11:30:05 AM by rangedriver

Yes: 42  (24.7%)
No: 128  (75.3%)

Does the community believe Duffield acted dishonestly in regard to the instamine?

Yes: 125  (72.6%)
No:  47  (27.4%)
AndJusticeForSome

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2015, 11:13:09 PM

Duffield will regret the instamine and the money he made from it, when FinCEN takes it all away and fines him for running a HYIP and MSB.

One can hope. It's obvious what he did is illegal. It wouldn't be difficult to make a case for insider trading and fraud.

neordicICE

Activity: 505

View Profile
June 03, 2015, 03:22:08 AM

One can hope. It's obvious what he did is illegal. It wouldn't be difficult to make a case for insider trading and fraud.

Insider trading? No man, not in an unregulated market. But he's still a scammer and if he did this is the real world he may be in jail.
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2015, 03:38:08 AM

Insider trading? No man, not in an unregulated market. But he's still a scammer and if he did this is the real world he may be in jail.

THE DARKCOIN FOUNDATION INC is registered in the State of Arizona, where Duffield lives.

As soon as someone who suffered losses from their "Masternode" HYIP complains, the process of bringing them to justice begins.

The market has priced in this risk, which is why DASH trades for the same price it did before the rebranding hype and ensuing dump.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
AdamWhite

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 10:11:21 PM

Well, the community have spoken.

It's a little surprising (or maybe not) that Evan doesn't have anything at all to say about this.

How 'bout it Evan? Nothing to add?  Roll Eyes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: