Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:31:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: CREDITS [CRE] | SHA256 | SIDECHAIN | NEW BLOCK-DEPOSIT FEATURE | OFFICIAL THREAD  (Read 57352 times)
MRKLYE
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1003

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:38:37 AM

*cough*

Glad to see this new thread is off to a colourful start. Tongue

Just a reminder that to any new Credits (CRE) users that you can claim a 10 CRE welcome bonus just by posting your address in this thread.
Please also visit the kingklye.com Credits (CRE) faucet daily to collect an amount between 0.0001 and 0.1. VIP faucet is also available.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
███▀```````````````````▀███
███`````````````````````````███
██```````````██``██````````````██
██````````▄▄▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄▄`````````██
██`````````▀██████████████▄````````██
██`````````````███`````▀████`````````██
▐█▌`````````````███`````▄███▀`````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███████████▄``````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄````````▐█▌
▐█▌`````````````███```````████````````▐█▌
██`````````````███`````▄▄████````````██
██`````````▄██████████████▀````````██
██````````▀▀▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀▀`````````██
███▄```````````````````▄███
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

██████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MickGhee
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:47:43 AM

*cough*

Just a reminder that to any new Credits (CRE) users that you can claim a 10 CRE welcome bonus just by posting your address in this thread.
Please also visit the kingklye.com Credits (CRE) faucet daily to collect an amount between 0.0001 and 0.1. VIP faucet is also available.

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread

Last night, while you were sleeping. I fucked the system!
MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 02:50:29 AM

*cough*

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread

Is it? I wasn't completely aware of that. This poses a slight issue. The reason behind having people post addresses was to keep public record.
I guess for now new users to Credits can contact me via PM and I will update the thread as requests are received.
Good luck in your syncing process, It takes a while but once you get up and running you'll find it quiet stable.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 02:58:11 AM

*cough*

my wallet is still 3.87 years behind  so ill do so tomorrow

btw its against forum rules to post addys in the thread  perhaps make them send u a pm or they will close this thread

Is it? I wasn't completely aware of that. This poses a slight issue. The reason behind having people post addresses was to keep public record.
I guess for now new users to Credits can contact me via PM and I will update the thread as requests are received.
Good luck in your syncing process, It takes a while but once you get up and running you'll find it quiet stable.

okay make them post here then send u a pm with addy you can then post txid here in thread   btw bro i was homeless when i first came out of my parents home i was a rainbow then a squatter then i started raving and threw 1 rave and made 15k usd and bought a condo  people shouldnt hate u because u wardrive and squat if they knew what an empty belly felt like they would not be so cruel

MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:56:18 AM

okay make them post here then send u a pm with addy you can then post txid here in thread   btw bro i was homeless when i first came out of my parents home i was a rainbow then a squatter then i started raving and threw 1 rave and made 15k usd and bought a condo  people shouldnt hate u because u wardrive and squat if they knew what an empty belly felt like they would not be so cruel

Thank you for sharing that. Quite an inspirational story I would say. I have the background in doing live music but sadly not access to the sound needed for such an event like that.

Not sure what a "rainbow" is. Tongue

Summer is coming and sounds like work starts up in may, quite excited to get working again and get some debts paid off.

*edit: Sorry to take the thread off topic. Has anyone started downloading or synced the client? I know one person was verifying their chains.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MRKLYE
Legendary

Designer - Developer

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:00:59 AM
Last edit: May 02, 2015, 04:33:51 PM by MRKLYE

10 Credits welcome bonus for new miners!

Anyone (full member or above) who wants to check out Credits can receive a 10 CRE welcome from myself!

Post your address below to get 10 Credits!

Be advised the whole BTC blockchain is required for Credits to function. (This is a Bitcoin soft sidechain after all)
Please ensure you have ~45GB of free hard-drive space before starting the installation and sync process.

KLYE is not affiliated with nor part of the Credits development team in any way, The CRE given away here are mined by myself. Smiley
I retain the right to deny the welcome bonus if I feel people are abusing it and/or multi-accounting in order to abuse this giveaway.
This offer is good for 50 Bitcointalk.org users ranked full member or above, and may be cancelled at any time deemed necessary.

Credits given away so far: 130 / 500 CRE

Good luck and happy mining!

KLYE

*edit: I should read before posting when copying from the old thread.

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄████▀▀`````````▀▀████▄
▀████▄▄`````````▄▄████▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
FREE
BITCOINS.com

`````````▄
````````▄█▄
``````▄█████▄
`````█████████
```▄███████████▄
``███████████████
`█████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
██▌▀███████████████
`██``▀████████████
``██▄```▀████████
```▀███▄▄`█████▀
``````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FAUCET
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

``````````````````▄▄▄▄▄▄
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````````````██████
``````````██████``██████
``````````██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████
``██████``██████``██████

XCHANGE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````````▄
`````````▄██
```````▄████
`````▄██████████▄
`````▀███████████▄
```````▀████``▀████
█``````▄`▀██````▀██
██▄````██▄`▀``````█
████▄``████▄
`▀███████████▄
``▀██████████▀
```````████▀
```````██▀
```````▀

SWAP
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GreydonIselmoe

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Credits [CRE] - Community Manager

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 04:40:07 AM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 05:41:29 AM by GreydonIselmoe

10 Credits welcome bonus for new miners!

Anyone (full member or above) who wants to check out Credits can receive a 10 CRE welcome from myself!

Post your address below to get 10 Credits!

Be advised the whole BTC blockchain is required for Credits to function. (This is a Bitcoin soft sidechain after all)
Please ensure you have ~45GB of free hard-drive space before starting the installation and sync process.

KLYE is not affiliated with nor part of the Credits development team in any way, The CRE given away here are mined by myself. Smiley
I retain the right to deny the welcome bonus if I feel people are abusing it and/or multi-accounting in order to abuse this giveaway.
This offer is good for 50 Bitcointalk.org users ranked full member or above, and may be cancelled at any time deemed necessary.

Credits given away so far: 70 / 500 CRE

Good luck and happy mining!

KLYE

*edit: I should read before posting when copying from the old thread.

Didn't you also have a bid/ask ledger set up in the meantime until we hit an exchange? If you're still running that, post it up! Cheesy

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
████████████████  C R E D I T S - [C R E]  ███████████████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
peaseniz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 05:47:15 AM

Didn't you also have a bid/ask ledger set up in the meantime until we hit an exchange? If you're still running that, post it up! Cheesy

yeah he does and you can find it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYgyV1oUyQUCcJ1K9Q70AGEEAIH3uAAI5RlHRhDM800/edit
GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 01:51:49 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2015, 02:32:55 PM by GreydonIselmoe

yeah he does and you can find it here https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tYgyV1oUyQUCcJ1K9Q70AGEEAIH3uAAI5RlHRhDM800/edit

Awesome! So I guess if anyone wants to make a buy/sell just post in this thread or email him from the contact info in that spreadsheet.

████████  The next evolutionary step in crypto-currency | Sidechain technology - Claimable - sha256   ███████
◥ Proof of Work / Proof of Deposit mining system ◥ Official Website ◥ Bitcointalk Thread ◥ Exchange
Gabriel Eiger (OP)

Activity: 280

Lead developer of Credits [CRE]

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 03:09:41 PM

Update on roadmap ahead

After some discussion the issue that has been ranked highest on the roadmap is Adding bitcoin client capabilities. By enabling Bitcoin send/receive and other features the Credits wallet client could be used as the single wallet client for a Bitcoin user. More info on development will follow. Description from roadmap added below for reference.

If you have opinions on the direction the development should be heading, add them here.

------------------------

- Adding Bitcoin client capabilities. Since the client is already downloading and tracking the Bitcoin blockchain adding the possibility to send Bitcoins from the client is quite straightforward. There are also other features of the Bitcoin client that could be incorporated, effectively turning the Credits client into a Bitcoin client as well. Those features would remove the need to store the Bitcoin blockchain twice, if a user also has a Bitcoin client installed. This will enable a user to forget about the Bitcoin client altogether and instead use the Credits client for both Bitcoin and Credits.

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 03:28:17 PM

Update on roadmap ahead

After some discussion the issue that has been ranked highest on the roadmap is Adding bitcoin client capabilities. By enabling Bitcoin send/receive and other features the Credits wallet client could be used as the single wallet client for a Bitcoin user. More info on development will follow. Description from roadmap added below for reference.

If you have opinions on the direction the development should be heading, add them here.

------------------------

- Adding Bitcoin client capabilities. Since the client is already downloading and tracking the Bitcoin blockchain adding the possibility to send Bitcoins from the client is quite straightforward. There are also other features of the Bitcoin client that could be incorporated, effectively turning the Credits client into a Bitcoin client as well. Those features would remove the need to store the Bitcoin blockchain twice, if a user also has a Bitcoin client installed. This will enable a user to forget about the Bitcoin client altogether and instead use the Credits client for both Bitcoin and Credits.

Wow, sweet Gabriel! That should make it much easier for newer users to adopt. Can't wait to be able to delete my BTC blockchain double xD

peaseniz

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 06:39:26 PM

Look forward to that feature, will see if I can think of anything else I think people would like to see. Keep up the good work Cheesy
MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:23:42 PM

Update on roadmap ahead

------------------------

Let me add this. If let's say doge becomes the dominate coin ..  Maybe add a feature to allow for adapting that chain  We are all in alts because we all see why btc  can't win.. why anchor yourself to the titanic?

Any way I think the main brilliance of this coin is its a template foradding applications to the blockchain. Others might not see what is possible but I do

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:28:25 PM

Update on roadmap ahead

------------------------

Let me add this. If let's say doge becomes the dominate coin ..  Maybe add a feature to allow for adapting that chain  We are all in alts because we all see why btc  can't win.. why anchor yourself to the titanic?

Any way I think the main brilliance of this coin is its a template foradding applications to the blockchain. Others might not see what is possible but I do

My question is... how would DOGE become the more dominant coin? Let it die man xD

If he's going to anchor to anything, bitcoin would be the best bet IMO. I think he's only using the bitcoin blockchain for verification purposes and also adding the dual-client abilities simply to attract more users to adopt CRE, which isn't necessarily a bad thing atm.

As for the your second statement, I totally agree. Hence why I'm backing this coin 100%!

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:32:46 PM

Glad to see the new ANN hopefully the name change will help bring more people onboard the CRE train Cheesy

Glad to hear that you find it interesting. Make sure to dig into the code to see why for yourself why it is a game changer.

since you seem to not have noticed yours is the third coin to use *credits.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=412591.0

Nothing constructive to say?

We are aware of a *dead* coin using Credits. Thank you for your input.

+1

come on guys lets all be nice this looks good and bitcredits looks good they are two different mechanisms entirely and are in no way competing for users ..  if we all support each others ideas and help each other eventually a clear winner will emerge if we are all co-operating then we will all have each others coins when that winner does show itself ...  lets not forget the point ... some inbred lord of the bank just sits back and prints the currency for free and lends it into the economy at interest making us all slaves. ...the purpose of crypto is to put the power of money back into the peoples hands be it pow pod  or just plain giving it away on facebook ( i am a stong supporter of the work to eat initiative however)  we all need to stand behind each other so we can beat them   DIVIDE AND CONQUER  god i thought u people were smart  i for one will support ANY IDEA because if u keep drawing from the deck eventually you lay gin....

Fuck this idea, but wait its an idea

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 07:35:14 PM

Glad to see the new ANN hopefully the name change will help bring more people onboard the CRE train Cheesy

Glad to hear that you find it interesting. Make sure to dig into the code to see why for yourself why it is a game changer.

+1

come on guys lets all be nice this looks good and bitcredits looks good they are two different mechanisms entirely and are in no way competing for users ..  if we all support each others ideas and help each other eventually a clear winner will emerge if we are all co-operating then we will all have each others coins when that winner does show itself ...  lets not forget the point ... some inbred lord of the bank just sits back and prints the currency for free and lends it into the economy at interest making us all slaves. ...the purpose of crypto is to put the power of money back into the peoples hands be it pow pod  or just plain giving it away on facebook ( i am a stong supporter of the work to eat initiative however)  we all need to stand behind each other so we can beat them   DIVIDE AND CONQUER  god i thought u people were smart  i for one will support ANY IDEA because if u keep drawing from the deck eventually you lay gin....

Mine every new coin for 5 days hoping one of them wins? I like it.

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:58:29 PM

You totally missed the point bro ... Bitcoin WILL go down and be replaced by a more transparent flexible faster vehicle.  So why not make CRE adaptable for any chain

(Btw im not saying btc is done I'm just saying it won't be the currency it will be the reserve)

MickGhee
Legendary

Fucker of "the system"

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 07:59:44 PM

+1

Mine every new coin for 5 days hoping one of them wins? I like it.

Then do whatever u can to make it happen

starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 25, 2015, 08:00:11 PM

You totally missed the point bro ... Bitcoin WILL go down and be replaced by a more transparent flexible faster vehicle.  So why not make CRE adaptable for any chain

(Btw im not saying btc is done I'm just saying it won't be the currency it will be the reserve)

Wrong it won't

---> see my prediction in coinshield thread Wink

GreydonIselmoe

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2015, 08:01:18 PM

Wrong it won't

---> see my prediction in coinshield thread Wink

I agree, I see bitcoin as the spearhead for innovation, it doesn't seem that new to us anymore but the world is waiting for adoption.

CRE backing on BTC is a good idea in my opinion.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: